๐”ธ โ„™๐•€๐•‹๐• ๐•€โ„• ๐•‹โ„๐”ผ ๐•Š๐•€โ„•. (...

By Thewriterisrude

Phase-03 "no one is hated than the one who speaks the truth" ~plato A difficult girl. She isnt wh... More

~Love Me Like You Do~
1.You Are The Light.
2.You're The Night
3.You're The Colour Of My Blood.
4.You Are The Cure.
5.You Are The Pain.
6.Only Thing I Wanna Touch.
7.Never Knew It Can Mean So Much.
8.You Are The Fear.
9.I Don't Care.
10.Cause I Have Never Been So High.
11.Follow Me To The Dark.
12.Let me take you past our satellites
13.You Can See The World
14.You Brought To Life.
15. La La Love Me Like You Do.
16.Ta-Ta-Touch Me Like You Do.
17. What Are You Waiting For?
18. Fading In.
19. Fading Out
20. On The Edge Of Paradise
21.Every inch of your skin
22.is a Holy Grail I've gotta find
23.Only you can set my heart on fire
24. On Fire.
25.Yeah, I'll let you set the pace
26.Cause I'm not thinking straight
27.My head's spinning around
28. What Are You Waiting For?
29.Love me like you do
30. La La Love Me Like You Do
31. Ta Ta Touch Me Like You Do
32. What Are You Waiting For.
33. Love Me Like You Do.
34. La La Love Me Like You Do
35. La La Love Me Like You Do
36. I'll let you set the pace
37. cause I'm not thinking straight
38. My Head's Spinning Around
39. I Can't See Clear No More.
40. What Are You Waiting For
41. Love Me Like You Do.
42. Did I Love You?
43. Yes, I Do.
44. I Did.
46. All These Times
47. All The Time.
48. I Still Loved You.
49. All The Time.
50. For Real For Real
51. I Don't Lie When I Say It.
52. That I Mf Love You
Epilogue

45. I Hate You.

392 26 30
By Thewriterisrude

A week.

A week later.

It was finally D-day.

For the whole week, everyone was anxious. Jungkook cancelled almost all of his meetings and worked from the hospital room.

She also got scolded from ten doctor for running away until jungkook started scolding them back.

Which made y/n laugh a lot.

There would be taehyung, jimin, jennie, yoongi or any one else if jungkook was out.

People were scared to leave y/n alone what if someone comes for her. Bodyguards Stationed outside the room.

For entertainment Mr. Kim would bring his triplets.

At first they felt weird talking to their dad's boss's wife, until they realised she is not so old and now it's a gang of 4 against the world. She is older than them 3 or 4 years but her mental age is just theirs.

She was discharged on the day of the opening.

Jungkook brought her home along with the triplets who are just not ready to leave her. Fluffy has been so happy after seeing y/n home.

Jungkook had a good time feeding him throughout the time she was not home.

Dogs wernt allowed in the hospital and sneaking him would cause harm to him too, since he would be at a high risk of infection if taken to the human's hospital.

.

On The other side everyone was busy finding themselves a date for the opening ceremony. Many reporters will come. Its a huge news that Kim seokjin is opening a bakery line.

Jeongyeon was busy checking everything since she is the Head Baker of the first branch under bakery line.

Huge responsibilities.

Suddenly someone held her arms from both the sides. "calm down, its okay Joe. Everything will be fine" jin says to her.

She feels herself relax hearing her nickname. That's what they called her in college.

Joe.

Isn't that a pretty name.

.

Yoongi was leaving for the opening. He packed his bags and kept it in cupboard. He rings the bell for his secretary.

"is Suren there?" he asks the secretary.

"yes, sir she is. Should I ask her to come to you?" the secretary asks.

"no, no, no, no, no!" he chants and the secretary is weirded out.

"just do your work" he says and cuts the call.

He walks to his cupboard and takes out a box with channel written over it.

Takes a deep breath and puts it in the bag with the same written over it and carries it along with him.

Walking out of his cabin, he crosses his secretary who gives him weird looks and her eyes go wide looking at him going to the opposite cabins with a bag in his hand. The cabin only has Suren though.

Time for some tea.

Yoongi knocks and enters immediately, he sees Sarah working diligently. She immediately stood up looking at her boss.

He places the bag infront of her. "wear this." he says and she is weirded out.

"wear this, it's my friend's  opening today. Go with me" he says.

"you have friends!?" she says and there was a moment of awkwardness.

"I mean which friend sir?" she asks.

He sighs and looks at her "kim seokjin. You once told in our team dinner that you are a fan of him. He is my childhood friend and I have to go to the opening ceremony." he explains.

The girls scream in front of him. "you are friends with Kim seokjin!? Oh my god. This is huge. So you must know Kim taehyung too, there is a third brother too" Suren says and yoongi completes further.

"I know three of the brothers. We are childhood friends didn't I tell you. That day after the case, the guy who came was the middle brother. Kim namjoon." he explains again.

She shreeks and hugs him in excitement. At this point he isn't even suprised.

"yes we should go. Give me a minute. I'll just change" she says and he nods walking out of the cabin to give her some space.

The other prosecutor wasn't in the room so it was easy. He gets out and the secretary acts as if she was just not snooping around a minute ago.

Yoongi looks down only to break down into a tiny winy smile.

.

Y/n was getting ready while jungkook was making a meal to welcome her and the maids were seriously concerned about the kitchen.

His phone ringed and he left everything to pick it up. The maids had to run to the rescue of the food and jungkook walked out unbothered.

"hello?" he says.

"yes, sir we have gotten the papers you were looking for. Will apply for its annulment after the ceremony and every thing is over" Mr.kim says and jungkook nods.

"thanks Mr.kim and now pls come to my house with clothes for your kids because I don't think they will leave y/n for a while and I don't want y/n sad after they leave" he says and Mr.kim nods with a smile.

He has been quite a protective husband since a week now.

.

Namjoon's phone rings.

'the officer who arrested y/n'

He immediately picked the call.
"hey soo?" well, he couldn't call her name right so he settled for a nickname.

I mean who can have troubles calling such an easy name. But maybe it was somewhere intentional so that someone can get the free pass to nicknames already.

"go with me." she says.

"go with you, where?" he asks back.

"to the ceremony. If I would go alone it will be weird if I come alone. I mean wouldn't people suspect that I, the police officer is here for something, but it would be different— if I go as someone's date" she tries to reason and namjoon tries to keep his smile.

"yes please" he says and she has a subtle smile too.

"so, I'll be there at your office in an hour. Pls be ready" she says and he nods.

"ya sure. If you want to come." he says.

The talk goes for a while.

....

Taehyung looks at jimin being all happy since he already has a date and is chatting with her currently. Heck even yoonghoon had a date.

He was absolutely disgusted. The three of them were sitting in the lounge of jungkook and y/n's House.

He decided to take a nap when he heard a car park in the driveway. The driveway was visible form the lounge's french window.

He sees a black car park and a pretty girl walk out of it.

She had blond hair and was fair. A tall and slim body. His eyes popped out seeing someone he didn't know come to his friend's house.

Jimin and yoonghoon were in their world while taehyung was acting weird.

His acting weird was his normal.

He immediately rushed to the main door. But he reached after the maids had opened the door for since the lounge was far from the door in comparison to the drive way.

Jungkook stood there looking at the girl. "may I know who you are?" he asks.

"are you kidding me?" she says and looks back at him. "rosseanna Park" she says and reaches her hands out.

He was still confused, she took a deep breathe. "it's me. Y/N's cousin 'Rose'" he says and jungkook immediately covered his mouth. Taehyung runs to jungkook with a shocked look.

"the cousin from Australia?" he asks her.

She was weirded out but nodded and then she realised, its the Kim taehyung infront of her.

She smiles and turns to him "kim taehyung right. The best pitcher and the one who can swing the bat as if his life s depends on it" she says reciting the tag lines reporters use for him.

He was confused. He did not expect this.

"I play baseball sometimes, never thought I will meet my idol" she says and taehyung reaches out to shake her hands.

"for me it looks more like taehyung is shaking his idol's hand" jungkook says mumbling only to get a smack by him.

✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋🙄

Damn double updates.

I was kind of guilty that there was no updates for long.

Okay so few chapters left until the book will be over and then I can concentrate on other books in my draft.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 502 27
What happens when a cold, rude business man who doesn't believe in love and a fearless and a stubborn girl crosses path. You - I see. I'll show you w...
1.1M 51.7K 60
(21+ ONLY) "I WAS SOLD" Three little words that stole my life.... The guard pushed her to the front, "bow to your new master" "NO!" She glared. "If s...
18.1K 1.2K 39
And the phrase; "She is our everything" slowly changed to "She was our everything-" โ˜†. โ˜†. โ˜†. K...