Always Us

By LilFluffy419

One shots of Spencer James and Olivia Baker mostly taking place in their adult lives. More

welcome home
morning buns
missed facetimes
happy birthday
anxious thoughts
daddy duties
locked out
championship high
honeymoon bliss
game on
twenty-four hours
tiny dancer
terrible two's
full house
coach james
mile high
stress relief
merry christmas
pretty lights
dinner chaos
temper tantrum
another woman
broken records
broken records pt. ii
night interrupted
boredom bites
home alone
snack break
balcony breakfast
big bank
happy wife
crisis control
malibu canyons
take care
pesky plans
6am lectures
pool days
new roommate
open practice
the newlyweds
attention hogs
family reunion
heavy mind
big milestones
midnight snack
time capsule
minor adjustments
field trip
worlds apart
date night
off season
wedding season
welcome home pt. ii
no boys
boys day
the agreement
not toys
bad news
sick snuggles
never alone
newspaper camp
hang up
early mornings
bedtime routines
press conference
becoming official
family business pt. i
family business pt. ii
united front
mini me pt. i
mini me pt. ii
mini me pt. iii
almost midnight
her happiness
breakup interlude
mr. handyman
evening stroll
valentine's day
everyday moments
runaway love
sister's keeper
good enough
slow sundays
at 3:35am
brown eyes
surprise surprise
spring break
young lovers
stolen memories
for you
home bound
home bound pt. ii
happy birthday pt. ii
stage five
stage five pt. ii
olivia's favorite
all nighter
sister's keeper pt. ii
big deal
study marathon
sit still
championship high pt. ii
team player
surprise visit
sunday afternoon
secret keepers
first game
holiday party
separation preparation
baby woes
first born
going slow
snack break pt. ii
chance encounters
utter confusion
morning champ
another one
harsh realities
back home
drunken consequences
husbandly duties

childs play

4.9K 62 42
By LilFluffy419

This was a request - enjoy!

_______________

"Repeat after me," Olivia stood in front of her two roommates and best friends. "No... Spencer." Punctuating her words with her hands, she stared at them, widening her eyes when they failed to react.

Reluctantly, Tiana looked up from her phone while Rina sat with her chin planted on the palm of her hand. Neither of them were even remotely interested in Olivia's pre-party pep talk.

"I'm being serious," Olivia started pacing back and forth in front of them. "Spencer comes close to us, we relocate. Spencer tries to talk to one of us, we ignore him. Got it?"

"Yes ma'am," they groaned in union. Satisfied, Olivia grabbed her bag and headed out the door.

"When did she become a drill sergeant?" Rina mumbled as they followed their friend.

"I don't know, I think she's always kind of been like this," Tiana rolled her eyes, locking the door behind them.

_____

Standing along the back wall of the dimly lit living room, Olivia knew the exact moment that the football team made their appearance at the post-game frat party. There was always a clear shift in the room when they arrived at the parties after games. Freshly showered and decked out, they moved with confidence through the crowd as the partygoers gave way to their formidable statures.

When Jordan spotted her and broke away from the pack, Olivia held her breath as she watched from her peripheral to see if Spencer would follow. Choosing not to acknowledge her, he kept his gaze focused straight ahead as he followed his teammates into the kitchen.

"What's up, Liv," Jordan leaned over to kiss his sister's cheek.

"Hey," Olivia smiled. "Congrats on the win."

"Thanks. So, you still playing this game?" Jordan raised his eyebrows and looked over his shoulder towards the kitchen.

"Well, I haven't gotten an apology."

"Liv," Jordan sighed. "The man is sorry. He wants to talk, but you won't hear him out."

"Did he tell you to say that?" Olivia crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes at her brother.

"No," Jordan let out slowly. "I just feel like this is going a little too far."

It had been a week since the boyfriend and girlfriend last spoke. Olivia was hell bent on making a point, but after she stopped coming by their dorm, Jordan was getting tired of going out of his way to hunt down his sister to check in on her.

"He knows what he has to do, but it was good seeing you," Olivia replied, reaching over for a hug, effectively ending the conversation.

"Fine. Text me if you need anything," Jordan pointed at her as he backed away to rejoin his guys.

"Yes, thank you," Olivia rolled her eyes, knowing that there was no way she was getting into any trouble with her brother and boyfriend in the room. Regardless of whether they were speaking or not, Spencer moved as if he was hired to act as her personal secret service.

"Come on, lets dance," Tiana tugged at her hand when she heard one of their favorite songs start blaring from the speaker.

On the dance floor, Olivia let loose and flung her arms over Tiana's shoulders. Rocking against her friend, she could feel the heat of his gaze as she let her head fall back, getting lost in the beat  of the music. Careful not to make eye contact, she flickered her eyes towards the corner of the room to see what he was wearing. He had gone with an all black look for the night, and his signature chain rest against his toned chest. He looked good. When she lingered a second too long, his eyes caught hers, and she quickly turned away.

The first song transitioned into the next, and the night continued on like that. Olivia swaying against her girls while Spencer stood posted up against the wall, watching on with his teammates.

"I'm going to grab some water," Olivia yelled over the music once she felt her throat getting dry from belting along to the lyrics. At first, her friends didn't understand, but then she mimicked taking a sip from an imaginary cup, and they shot her a thumbs up.

"Be safe," Rina called after her as she pushed her way out of the crowd.

Finding some breathing room away from the thick air of the living room, she lingered by the counter, anticipating that a certain someone would follow after her. But after a minute of pretending to scroll through her phone, it was still only her and a trio of drunk underclassmen in the grimy kitchen.

"Where is there water in this place," she muttered under her breath as she scrunched her face at the half empty solo cups scattered along the counter.

"I think I can help you find some," she heard a smooth voice behind her. Not the voice she was hoping to hear, but she now knew for sure that he couldn't be far behind.

"Ugh, thank you," she turned to find Nick Harrison, the basketball team's freshman point guard, devouring her with his eyes. "It's always so hard to find something that doesn't look like it will poison you at these parties."

"No worries," he winked.

"She's good, homie," another voice came up behind her. He must have taken the longer path to get to the kitchen.

"She don't look too happy to me," Nick replied, catching Olivia's eye roll. "But it's all good, she will be soon. I got her."

"I said back off," Spencer's voice lowered as his arm came around her and slipped a cold water bottle into her hand.

"Man, who do you think you are," Nick brushed him off, holding his hand out to Olivia.

While most athletes on campus knew each other, the young basketball player hadn't gotten around to meeting Spencer. "Let's go, shawty."

"Her name's not shawty, and you better leave her alone," Spencer stepped around Olivia.

"Chill, man," Nick backed up as his sense of fear finally kicked in.

"Spencer," Olivia sighed as she reached for his arm.

"You ever see her out again, and I'm not with her, you keep a steady 50 feet away from her. You understand me?"

"No girl's worth all that, damn. You can have her," Nick held his hands up, trying to keep his voice steady, but Olivia could see the panic in his face as he tried to identify a clear exit path. It was slowly dawning on the freshman that Spencer had a couple extra years of college workouts on him.

Olivia knew Spencer wouldn't hurt him since she was now safely behind him, but she figured she'd save Nick the heart attack.

"Spencer!" she yelled once he had Nick backed into the corner. "Stop."

"You're lucky she's here," Spencer muttered, stepping back.

"Enough," Olivia felt him relax under her grip as she pulled him into a back hallway. "I don't appreciate you starting fights on my behalf."

"I don't appreciate you acting all helpless in front of men. You could have come to me," he shot back.

"You were too busy acting like Mr. Tough Guy out there," she spat.

"Because you won't fucking talk to me, Liv," he flung his arms up. After a week of radio silence, he was officially over her antics.

"You missed the dance banquet," she argued, quick to point out what had started this whole mess.

"And I said sorry," his eyes pleaded with her.

"It was important to me, Spencer."

"Liv, I had work outs that morning and slept through my alarm by accident. By the time I woke up, you guys were through with lunch."

"Jordan made it," she crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows at him.

"Yeah, trust me, I know. Now what I don't understand is why he's not the one you're mad at. He could've done us both a solid and woken me up."

Olivia chose to skip over his argument and continued on with her list of his transgressions. "Then that afternoon you had no problem hanging out with Amy."

"She's my tutor," he bit the inside of his cheek, trying to maintain his composure.

"You don't need a tutor."

"I'm required to go by the athletic department. This is stupid. I don't  need to be explaining this to you, you know this."

"Okay, then why didn't you come to the journalism holiday party," she glared at him.

"I thought you didn't want me there," he fought back, losing control of his voice at the ridiculousness of her questioning.

"I texted you!" she shouted. The drunk trio peered around the corner at the sound of her voice. "Mind your business," she hissed.

"No, you didn't," he glared. "You think I'm staying away from you for fun?! You actually think that, Liv?!"

"Look," she huffed as she unlocked her phone. Her stomach dropped as she opened her text conversation with Spencer and saw that her text never delivered.

"Fuck," she mumbled as Spencer caught sight of her phone.

"I swear to God, Olivia," he growled as he pinned her against the wall and took her lips between his. "You mean to tell me that you refused to talk to me for the past week because of a fucking text message."

She felt her knees get weak as he pressed his body into hers.

"It was more than that," she argued, but her hands wrapped desperately around his neck. Pulling her self up, she wrapped her legs around him as he lifted her onto his waist. She knew this wasn't the resolution they needed, but the hormones were kicking in, and the mature conversation would just have to wait.

Carrying her down the hall, Spencer tried to find an unlocked door, knowing he wouldn't be able to wait much longer with the way she was sucking on his ear.

"Hey, we're having a conversation in here," a teary eyed girl looked up at them as they forced themselves into one of the rooms.

Still in Spencer's embrace, Olivia turned her head over her shoulder to look at the source of the hold up. Her eyes moved back and forth between the clearly distressed couple as they stared back at her.

"It's our room now," Spencer pointed towards the door.

Not looking to get into an altercation with the horny football player, the couple got up and went in search of privacy elsewhere. The sound of their sniffles made Olivia giggle in shame.

"I feel kinda bad," Olivia said as he set her down against the back of the door and slid his hand into her poor excuse of a skirt.

"I don't," he mumbled as he returned to his attack on her lips. Between them, his fingers rubbed against her clit, purposefully not applying the pressure he knew she needed.

"Okay, maybe not," she moaned into his mouth, pressing her hips forward. "More."

He continued his slow assault on her clit, drawing circles around it before running his finger along her slit, drawing her wetness up to her most sensitive spot.

"I need your fingers inside me," she begged as he trailed his fingers back and forth at her entrance.

"Tell me you won't ignore me again."

"I won't ignore you again,"she panted as she kissed up his neck, gasping when she felt his fingers finally push into her with more force than usual.

"Oh god," she moaned as he pumped into her, his aggressive motions quickly working her to her climax. "Right there, right there, keep going, don't stop," she cried as his fingers increased in speed. His usual care and attention was no where to be found as he bit down on her neck, attacking her senses from all directions.

"I'm not playing," he growled against her neck.

"Okay, okay, I promise I won't," she whimpered as she bucked her hips, feeling him insert a third finger before she gushed onto his hand.

The room stilled as she clung onto him, tuning out the thumping of the music throughout the house.

"Hey," she smiled at him once she came down from her climax.

"I like this," he whispered, trailing his finger along the thin straps holding up her halter top.

"I picked it for you," she confessed.

"You knew this would happen."

"I guessed, but I'm also not done saying what I had to say."

"As long as you're sitting on it, you can say whatever you gotta say," he shrugged, pulling her with him towards the bed.

"I really hate it when you can't make it to my events," she admitted as her hands located the hem of his shirt and yanked it up.

"I know, baby. I'm sorry," he lifted his arms to help her out.

"I just want to feel supported, too," she looked him in the eye as her hands worked the buttons on his pants. "It's felt like you've been slacking lately."

"How about I make you brunch tomorrow," his hands slid up her thighs, pulling her skirt up to her waist. "Just you, me, some waffles, and all your accomplishments."

"I'd like that," she smiled as she shimmied her thong down her legs.

"Then we can continue the celebrations," he winked as he sat back onto the bed and grabbed her hips to bring her with him.

Her fingers dug into the back of his neck as she lowered herself onto him. She slowly lifted herself back up, and they sighed in union as she sunk back down. This repeated a couple more times until he was finally able to fit comfortably inside her.

Deciding to take control, Olivia planted her hands on his shoulders and found her rhythm. She had gone a whole week without him, and she knew what she wanted. Rolling her hips against him, she let go of her inhibitions and relinquished herself to the feeling of pleasure.

A rattling sound startled her out of the moment, but she didn't have enough time to process what was going on before the door flung open behind her.

"This room's taken," Spencer barked, holding her hips down to stop her from grinding.

"Oh shit," a drunk frat brother mumbled before stumbling back out of the room.

Trying to hide the heat in her cheeks, she burrowed her face deeper into him, her fingers gripping tightly around his neck. Spencer chuckled as he wrapped his arm around her waist, holding her tight. This wasn't her proudest moment.

"Spencer, maybe we should go home," she tried to reason with him, but he was impatient. Grabbing her hips, he pushed deeper into her, eliciting a low moan as she leaned her head back onto his shoulder. "Okay, we'll stay."

He only got a couple more strokes in before she stretched her legs to the floor and pulled herself off.

"Liv," he tried to grasp at her. "C'mon, don't let that stop you, we've done worse," he watched her figure as she walked over to the door and turned the lock.

"Now where were we," she spun back around with a devilish grin.

"Fuck, you feel so good," she moaned as she lowered herself back onto him. "I missed having you inside me." Her hands came up to his face, kissing him desperately as their hips worked below them.

"I missed being inside you," his hands slid down her waist, feeling the way her body rolled as she rocked against him.

"My vibrator has nothing on you," she moaned.

"You could have called me," his grip tightened on her ass as he guided her movements.

"I was mad at you," she whimpered as he lifted her up and thrust harder.

"We could be in the middle of world war three, and I'd still come over, fuck you, and then let you be mad," he groaned.

"No... you... wouldn't," she struggled to get her words out as his rhythm sent heavenly signals through her body.

"Fuck you?" He questioned, his breath heavy.

"Leave... me," she stuttered.

Her whimpering soon took over her words as Spencer continued to slammed her hips down onto him. She felt the pressure build up before her muscles tensed up again.

"You good, baby," he asked, and she nodded into his neck, her body relaxing as her muscles spasmed around him. "I know it feels good, but you gotta get off. I'm close."

Rolling off onto the bed, she watched as he closed his eyes and released onto himself.

"But you're right, I wouldn't leave you alone," he let out lowly as he opened his eyes to look at her.

"And that's okay because I'd miss you too much," she smiled, leaning forward to kiss him. "I'm sorry I gave you the cold shoulder."

"I'm sorry I missed two of your events," he looked at her, the sincerity in his eyes promising her that he'd do his best to be there for her in the future.

"It's okay. The food wasn't that great at the banquet anyways, and then our department head got too drunk, and she told awful jokes for hours," Olivia laughed as she pulled away to find him a towel.

Back in the main room, Olivia searched the crowd for her friends. Finding them by the DJ booth, she yelled over the music. "I'm gonna go."

Tiana's eyes scanned her face, taking in her messed up bun and slightly disheveled top. "You had sex with him," her friend stated in disbelief.

Olivia closed her eyes in embarrassment.

"Here?!" her friend's eyes widened.

The grimace on Olivia's face said what she didn't.

"Girl, stand up!!" Tiana grabbed her shoulders and shook them.

"Like I said, I'm gonna go," Olivia ignored her, slipping her friend's hands from her shoulders. "So no need to worry about me. Text me when you're home."

"This is the last time I'm joining the 'ignore Spencer' brigade," she called as Olivia walked away.

"Okay, I'm ready," Olivia approached Spencer, slipping her hand in his.

Outside in the dirt lot, Olivia sat on the trunk of Spencer's car with Spencer tucked between her legs. She kissed him passionately under the clear night sky, thankful that they had escaped the claustrophobic conditions of the frat house.

"Where do you wanna go?" Spencer pulled away, taking action to get them to a more suitable destination for what he had in mind.

"Can we get ice cream," she smirked as he nodded his head, "then your place."

"You got it," he winked, holding his hand out to help her down and into the car.

_______________

Honestly, I'm dying to see more of their relationship dynamics in 4b because I always struggle to come up with realistic disagreements for them. I'm really out here just guessing how they'll be further along in their relationship.

From what we've seen, they're pretty mature eighteen year olds lol, and while I don't think they'll be argumentative or overly petty (which I'm happy about), this was still amusing to write.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 226 11
Olivia and Spencer find themselves in hot mess when they spend a night together on a trip they happen to be both on. What started has a hot, sexy si...
18.7K 578 20
Spencer James, one of the biggest NFL players in LA, is married to a lawyer named Amara. Olivia Baker-his former best friend-left town three years ag...
9.5K 398 10
Olivia Baker and Spencer James grew up as best friends in Crenshaw. They can contribute much of their bond to their love of football and sports. Now...
18.7K 880 28
Two college students from two different sides of the country, Olivia Baker and Spencer James meet in the most unlikely way, which makes their budding...