Back Another Round - BO4 Zomb...

By DemptofenLover

This happens where the Aether crew were poisoned. (Contains gay and straight smut/lemon content) The Ultimus... More

โ—Authors Note and Creditโ—
Through The Portals
The New Crew
Aether and Victus
๐Ÿ‹Demptofen
โš”Memory Lane
Snap Back to Reality
An Unexpected Surprise
Flashing Back
A Million Thoughts In My Head
๐Ÿ‹Just Havin' a Bit a Fun
A Familiar Friend
Flash to the Past
๐Ÿ‹Shameless
โš”Painful Places
โš”Blackout
โš”Cannibalism
โš”An Undead Day
โš”Fleeing the Compound
โš”Breakdown
โš”Painful Homecoming
๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ‹: Comforting Embrace
Surprises, Surprises, and A Drunk German
Rest and Relaxation
:Revelations: Part 1
:Revelations: Part 2
;Recovery and Discovery
A Family Reunion and Shrieking Marine
Dreams and Zombies
Poll
A Downhill Night
Splitting Up
Authors Note

Takolai

14 1 2
By DemptofenLover

Takeo's POV

We headed upstairs, me and Nikolai to the room on the right of the stairs. I opened the door, and threw myself onto the bed, exhausted, emotionally and physically, from today's events.

Nikolai sat down beside me, taking his jacket and shirt off, leaving only his undershirt.

"Can you take mine off, Nikorai?" U asked my boyfriend, "I'm too tired to move.."

Nik nodded and did so. He gently picked me up and lay me down on the bed normally. He then lay down beside me. I literally couldn't move, and just lay there on my back, still. But it wasn't from exhaustion. I was nervous, and it made me stiff.

"Is Takeo ok?" Nik asked me, "You are unusually still."

"Hai.. I am just exhausted.." I said, trying to sound conniving.

It didn't fool fool him.

"Takeo, we have been together for while. I know when you lie."

"I'm not rying though, Nikorai."

"Taki.."

"Nikki, I.. fine.. I was rying, but onry because what I want to ask is.. sensitive and I am afraid of the answer.."

"Taki, it is ok. Just ask me. I will not think any different of Takeo if question is.. weird or uncomfortable for Nikolai."

I sighed. I guess I had to ask him..

"Werr.. I guess I am going to do this.."

I got up woth some difficulty and pulled out a metal ring.

"Wait, what is Takeo doing?"

"Nikorai.." I said, taking a deep breath.

"I rearry rove you, and.. I want to know.."

"Wirr you marry me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244 59 20
โ ๐™ฌ๐™š'๐™ง๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก. ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™—๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™œ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ โž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ...
237K 5.5K 45
Ariel Wells was exactly like her sister, Addison, but they were simultaneously opposite from one another. Addison was the cheerleader that their par...
371K 10.3K 92
When your wife hesitates to let you go to the village market alone, you scoff at her overprotective nature. With Alcina's Mark, her claim, sitting pr...
5.3K 114 29
*completed story* "Lets take a moment and break the ice So my intentions are known See I pity in watching you suffer I know the feeling of feeling o...