My Stepbrothers

De minluvr1

Y/N is a seventeen years old cute, loving, cheerful girl. She always has a wide smile that makes everyone mel... Mais

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
SIX
SEVEN
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty two
Twenty-three
Twenty- Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty- Six
Twenty- Seven
Twenty -Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Fourty-one
Fourty-two
Fourty-three
Fourty-four

Nineteen

4.9K 181 27
De minluvr1

Y/N was well aware of the stare directed toward her, Especially the certain three glares from her stepbrothers. She knows the reason behind it. She was in the cafeteria with Blackpink despite their warnings. Moreover, she is giving them attitude from the morning.
What can she say? they deserve it. How could they mess up with her coffee, her most favorite, precious, tasty, delicious coffee?

Coffee in the morning is a must for her to function properly, they dare to mess up with it by adding some nasty things and giving a horrible tasting drink saying coffee. Boy, was she furious? they escaped her wrath just because Mr. Han gave her the coffee in time.

Y/N had her usual charming smile plastered on while speaking to Blackpink. Even though the four didn't look affected and had their scary aura and bad bitch attitude, anyone can see their gazes soften while looking at her, and their entire posture and sound soft when speaking to her. Their interaction attracted a lot of attention. Good. She is getting the attention she needs.

She had already become one of the hot subjects and a popular one in the entire Uni. Jimin's revelation about their relationship played a major role in it. To her favor, Blackpink returned at the right time. Now, the rest is just a matter of time. She has to just wait for his arrival and hold on until he approaches her because of her popularity. She just has to boost her popularity to rile him up.

Tired of the glares she looked toward her brother's table and questionably raised an eyebrow. The three who were looking at her intimately gave a sweet smile. But she wasn't having it.

Jimin gave her an apologetic smile and motioned to the empty seat where she usually sits with them, she shook her head as 'no' and sent a glare toward the person who sat on his right with a teasing smirk, which turned to an innocent, once she laid her eyes on him. Jimin followed her gaze and saw none other than the person who created the entire commotion, Jeon Jungkook. She stuck her tongue at him with a mocking expression, which cracked a smile at Taehyung and the others who were watching the silent interaction between the siblings in amusement. Jimin chuckled when his younger brother mocked her back, she turned back with a huff. "Cute". Taehyung and he said in unison and looked at each other in surprise. From the corner of his eyes, Jimin saw Blackpink observing them with an unreadable expression. The day passed by the younger two bickering and teasing.

•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Buttercup!" Someone called out, when Y/N and the maknaes were heading toward their vehicle. Y/N looked back hearing one of her nicknames and saw Jennie speed walking toward her along with the other three. Jennie had a sweet fake smile plastered on.

"Unnie?" She called in a question, sensing they are up to something she won't like. She came forward like shielding her brothers instinctively.

"Buttercup, do you want to come over to our house today? For a sleepover?" Jennie asked in a sweet voice.

"No unnie, I can't until mom returns." She said cautiously, well aware that they already discussed these at lunch.

"Oh! Then how about having ice cream with us? We will drop you back." Jisoo suggested hearing her rejection. They weren't backing down.

"Sorry unnie. Maybe another time? You know I can't go anywhere without Carl. I will let him know to come along." She replied instantly shutting off any possibility they thought.

Y/N is now getting annoying, she loves them and sees them as her sisters and vice versa but sometimes they become overprotective and stubborn. She runs a gang for god's sake. But do they know? No. Will she tell them? Not any time soon.

The brothers being amused would be an understatement. They were truly surprised by Blackpink's calm reaction to their sister's rejection. Blackpink usually gets whatever they want, everything goes their way, but it was different this time. They didn't get angry or compel Y/N to do what they wanted. It was new.

Taehyung saw how Y/N is getting worked up by their persuasion. He took a step and squeezed her shoulder reassuringly.

"Sorry for the intrusion but we are getting late. We got plans later." Jimin steps ahead, noticing her distress. Y/N gave him a grateful smile when she saw Blackpink retreating after that.

"Thanks," she said, for rescuing her from the situation.

"What was that all about? First, you were desperate to spend time with them but now you are desperate to avoid them." Taehyung asked, no! Mocked after a long silence in the car. She gave him a tight smile.

"Nothing, I can't leave your mansion without my bodyguards." She stated in a smug tone and gave him a look. He scoffed, realizing what she implied by that.

"But... you don't have any when going to Uni with us?" Jungkook asked in pure doubt.

" I don't go anywhere without bodyguards." She repeated.

"Huh?" Jungkook still didn't get it. Jimin groaned at the younger's dumbness, was he so desperate to hear it from her mouth?

"She is calling us her bodyguard, you idiot!" Taehyung exclaimed because of Jungkook's dumbness.

Y/N giggled at their defeated face, soon joined by Jimin when Jungkook and Taehyung started a fight due to Taehyung calling him an idiot.

All their bickering came to halt when suddenly a van collided with their car, shaking them. It repeated from the other side also, that's when they took notice of their surroundings, they were at an unknown isolated area and surrounded by three black vans. Before anyone could grasp their situation their driver stopped the car and ran away. That b*stard.

Y/N was feeling waves of different emotions. panic was rising, she didn't even notice they were going on the wrong route or three vans were following them! She doesn't have any weapons with her! Even though she can easily take them all down, she doesn't think she can, in a brought daylight, without her mask risking her identity just like that. Nevertheless, she would put her secret at risk instead of her brother's life. A whimper left her. Taehyung who was beside her scooped her to his lap immediately and secured her in his embrace protectively. The three were also in a similar situation. They can't use their weapons publically, more specifically in front of her, and blow off their cover.

Around 10 men with guns came out from the vans and ordered them to get down. They got down, but the three stood covering Y/N, shielding her. Y/N felt gratified by their actions. Even though the four could easily knock all of them off they can't, they don't know what those guys want or who is behind it. Moreover, they can't risk their secret like this.

"Hand over the girl and we will spare you three." One of the men instructed. Jungkook wanted to scoff at him but suppressed the urge. They will spare them? But he or his brothers won't spare any of them. He worked his brain hard on how to escape from there.

Although Y/N was feeling helpless which made her anxious and angry, she observed those men with a judging look. She was happy and relieved when her brothers refused to hand her over. She doesn't even know who these people are or what they want with her. Jimin crushed her in a hug when one of the minions came toward her to take her forcefully.

He was soon seized easily along with the rest when they were impotent which caught them off-guard. Y/N was taken aback by those people's skills. They are trained and fast! They are skilled despite their looks!

Jimin kicked the one who was about to touch Y/N. It earned him a smack with a gun, which got him unconscious. The three hissed at them, Y/N was getting furious after seeing Jimin's unconscious body, she couldn't move her eyes from him. The other two thrashed in their hold witnessing their brother's stage. These people weren't any simple gangsters, they were well trained and skilled, even knowing where the vital spots were.

Before anyone could lay a finger on her, or the brothers' gunshots were heard and one by one all the gangsters fell on the ground. Dead. The three ran toward the unconscious Jimin. He was still breathing, Taehyung checked his pulse and was reassured that he was okay. He tapped on Jimin's face a few times, making Jimin stir and gain his consciousness slowly. Looking around Y/N was surprised to see Blackpink a few meters away with guns.

"Unnies!" She called out, gaining the attention of the brothers and blackpink. Lisa ran toward her and hugged her, checked out any injuries, and sighed in relief when saw there wasn't any. Taehyung and Jungkook supported Jimin to stand up. They noticed Blackpink had guns with them denoting they were the ones who shot, to their surprise Y/N wasn't freaked out or even slightly affected by this. She is surrounded by dead bodies! She is responding to these things like it is normal!

"Unnie, how are you all here? How did you find me?" Y/N asked when the other three joined.

"Carl called us. He was attacked while following you. he and the others were injured and taken to hospital." Jisoo informed her.

"B-but-h" Y/N had so many questions running through her head, just like the maknaes. She hates when things get out of her hands just like now.

"Hey! Relax, come we can rest somewhere and we will explain everything, okay?" Jisoo calms her down.

"We should go to our house, you should explain all these to our Hyung, it's not a minor thing. I already informed them, they would all be there." Taehyung informed. Others agreed and Blackpink led them to their van. Y/N was fast to latch on to Jimin and sat on his lap hugging the life out of him.

"What are you doing?" The silence in the van was broken by Jimin when Y/N started to kiss his temples.

"Y/N is kissing it better. Does it hurt?" Y/N said in a whisper tracing the bruise forming where he was hit. Jimin only smiled at her and watched her, the way she pouted, how her eyes were big observing his bruises, brow knitted in worry and concern, her tender finger trace his temples soothing the sting.

"Y/N! Buttercup!" Lisa called a little loudly, it was like Y/N was broken out from a trance. Her expression soon changed but the pout was still there along with her fingers tracing his temples. She gave Lisa an annoyed look for ruining whatever she was doing.

"We are here, how long would you two sit there?" Lisa asked in a half annoyance half-amused voice.

When did they reach there? Where are the others? How did they know their house? How long have they been sitting there? They both don't know. Y/N just giggled unapologetically and entered the mansion with Jimin. As informed, all were presented there. They all took a seat, the entire time Y/N didn't leave Jimin's side, making others envious.

Maknaes received a disappointed look at first then it turned to concern and then anger toward whoever tried to hurt their family when they narrated what happened.

"You knew we would be attacked, didn't you? That's why you all were pestering me to hang out. You knew Carl was already with me." Y/N asserted.

"Yes. We knew your car would be attacked, but we hadn't any idea who they were after, that's why we tried to separate you from them which failed. We were behind your car when Carl called and informed us that your car was going in the wrong direction and before he could do anything he was attacked by a car. So we came and waited to see what their intentions were and as you know they wanted you Y/N." Jennie confirmed.

"We already informed mom and unnies. We couldn't find who is behind it or what their motive is. You should be more careful from now on." Rosé warned her and Y/N nodded, taking mental notes about the information.

"How in the world you girls have guns with you and are calm after shooting all those men," Namjoon asked, bewildered. Y/N watched his act with aww.

' Namjoon-ah, Namjoon-ah, how can you act like this? You're soo cute.' Y/N was squealing inside watching Blackpink's awkwardness for their questions.

"We are a small gang? Which deals with small underground businesses." Jisoo answered with a nervous smile in front of their sharp look. Y/N liked it so much.

"And you Y/N. How in the world are you close with gangsters?" She was snapped out of her world by Namjoon's stern voice.

"They are mom's Lackey. I got to know them while living with her and we became more like sisters despite being in a gang." Y/N said with a smile even though the four girls scoffed when she mocked them as Lackey.

"We were sponsored by mom, as far as we remember. She looked after us like her own. We are just looking out for her and Y/N, they are like our family. Mom introduced us to the business world and it led us to the underworld and we became a gang 4 years ago." Jennie explained.

"There is a mole with you," Lisa announced out of nowhere enough of the awkwardness and sweet talks. Why should they explain themselves to these boys? She doesn't know.

"Huh? Why do you think so?" Jin asked in their statement.

"Y/N isn't a celebrity unlike you all. She isn't revealed by mom or Mr. Kim. The last time she was kidnapped because one of the gardeners gave away her information.
Now she is living with you all and there weren't any recruits after the marriage means they were already here, Y/N just became their easy target, they can also be after Mr. Kim. Your driver was a traitor, there would be more. Just like the one recording all these." Rosé elucidates and pulls out a maid from behind the pillar who was indeed recording them.

BTS and Y/N were bemused by what was happening around them. The maid was soon taken away by one of Blackpink's minions for further investigation.

"Everyone, pack your bags, we are moving to some other mansion for the time being. You girls, thanks for your help and please inform us if you get any information for who is behind this. We'll take it from here." Namjoon instructed and sent off Blackpink. Without any further arguments or questions, Y/N and the brothers left for packing while Namjoon made some phone calls.

All met Namjoon downstairs with their luggage after packing and freshening up. Namjoon captured all of their phones and gave them a new one, even a new van arrived. He doesn't want to leave any trace of where they are going. No one talked in the ride, Namjoon was the driver, they can't trust anyone now. Y/N was still clinging to Jimin who was loving all the affection, seeing an idiotic smile on his face made all his brothers happy.

Most of them were asleep when they reached their destination. Jin was the one driving now. Y/N was already in aww seeing the place, it was a little away from the main city, not the countryside but still a little confined area. It was a house, a big but cozy house. Y/N liked it so much, she was looking at it all with sparkling eyes.

After settling Namjoon called everyone for a meeting. He informed them that the four wouldn't be attending school for the period making them happy. The hyung line will still go to their job. They should do their chores themselves, there won't be any maid or cook to which everyone groans. They were dismissed to unpack their luggage.

Y/N was arranging her clothes when there was a knock on her door, she opened the door revealing Namjoon.

"How is the unpacking going? Need any help?" He enquired.

"No no, I like to arrange my stuff and it is almost done. Thank you." She panicked for a second when he was about to touch her stuff. He shrugged it off thinking it is because maybe she doesn't like others touching her things.

"Have you taken the medicine? You packed all your medicines right?" He asked, and it was clear to Y/N that he wanted to ask her something else even though the questions were genuine.

"I will have my medicines after dinner and I have packed it all safely." She said showing a small bag that consists of her medicines and first aid kit.

"Now ask me what you wanna ask. It's clear you want to ask something." She exposed him with a smile. He gave her a sheepish smile and scratched his neck embarrassedly.

"How are you?" He asked so much concern evident in his voice, it was too much that made her chest tight.

"I- I'm fine. Why do you ask?" She laughed it off.

"No. You aren't. I was busy moving you all to a safe place that I forgot to ask you how you are feeling. Thanks for trusting us and following us without any questions. You had to go through an unpleasant experience today and you are acting as nothing happened. I know you want to be strong, but it's okay to let go sometimes. Come here." He motioned her toward him who was sitting on the bed. She left what she was doing and sat on his lap.

"Now tell me what happened, I'm here to listen to your story." He said running his hand through her hairs who were laying her head on his chest, safely wrapped in his embrace. So she told, her side of the story, poured down all the emotions she was feeling since the incident. She drifts to sleep just like that in his safe embrace. He slowly laid her and tucked her on the bed but before he could leave she gripped on his hair, making him hiss in pain. Having no other choice, he lay beside her and joined her slumber, hugging her.

Namjoon was woken by some whimpers, adjusting his focus he saw Y/N sweating and squirming in her sleep. Whimpers and tears were leaving her now and then. He freaked out seeing her state, he tried to wake her up but, it only increased her whimpers, he felt like crying seeing her like this. For the freaked boy's rescue, Yoongi came to her room to call for dinner but witnessed a worried-looking Namjoon and whimpering Y/N.

"Hyung! Do something Hyung! She is having a nightmare I think, but she isn't waking up. She is crying Hyung!" Namjoon shouted in panic, increasing her cries.

"Shh. Keep quiet, you are freaking her out." Yoongi scolded him in a whisper, which immediately shut the younger. Yoongi slowly hugged her tight, who started to trash and cry loud in his hold. He shushed her by whispering smooth nothing's which worked and made her stop trashing.

Others also came to hear her loud cries and the scene they witnessed made their heart clench. Jin was the first one to approach, he spooned her from the other side, she was calming down small incoherent words left from her. She was whining about the two words 'Appa' and 'Jiji' which became clear as time passed.

Namjoon who recovered from his freak-out section immediately called Cho-Hee and informed the situation and Y/N's stage which worried her. He answered 'no' when she asked whether she took the medicine. She requested him to video call her which he obeyed immediately, then the rest were also in the bed near, Hoseok was wiping her sweats with a wet towel, Taehyung adjusted the room temperature, Jimin and Jungkook sat beside her. The sight made Cho-Hee blissful.

"She is calm. Usually, she would be trashing so much." She said more to herself.

"She was trashing but calmed slowly after Yoongi Hyung held her," Namjoon informed her. Just then a sob escaped from her, Yoongi was quick to shush her by calling her sweet names and whispering sweet nothings, and it worked. She cooled down.

"Yoonie?" She called out expectantly. Cho-Hee gasped in surprise.

"I'm here petal, I'm here, shh..." he assured, and she immediately snuggled into him, still calling him to which he answered every time.

"Did she recognize Yoongi? And called him a nickname? Oh god!" Cho-Hee asked in perplexity. Yoongi just sank into Y/N in embarrassment when the others gave him a questionable look.

When in the world do these two become close and exchanged nicknames? When did these two even talk? The first one who got a nickname is the least one who talks to her. How unfair!

"She never did that, she would only call her father and brother. Not even me." Cho-Hee said, still couldn't believe what happened.

"Namjoon-ah there would be a small purple bag with her medicines, there is a green pouch in that, there would be an injection, inject her that. She would be okay in the morning. Or there would be a white small pentagon-shaped casket with her medicines. Give her that if you can." She instructed him.

Jungkook was quick on the action by taking the back she showed Namjoon earlier. To their surprise, there was a small locker inside the bag to which Cho-Hee let out a sigh in defeat, but the green pouch she mentioned was outside the locker.

He took it and filled the syringe with medicine expertly but his hands were shaken while looking at her. Taehyung took it from him, Hoseok rolled her sleeves, with a deep breath Taehyung injected her carefully. She just whined in response. Slowly her whimpers and whining died. She was sleeping peacefully, but none of them moved from the room, even if they would be back in minutes. They all spent that night in the room surrounding their sister.

______________________________________

Long chapter.

Thank you for reading.

Please vote and comment.

Sorry for my poor English and grammar mistakes. My native is not English.

Thank you reddiamond2009 and PRAWINSHAA for your heart warming messages. I appreciate your kind words which means a lot to me.

~AJ

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

659K 21.7K 80
"we never wanted you" "why are you even here?" "just go get lost" "everyone was happy until you came, you ruined our happiness" "useless" he muttered...
769K 22.1K 44
Y/n....a girl who only has a mom for her family... Her family was incomplete.... But what happens when her moms get married to a billionaire with 7 a...
193K 5.5K 47
this is story of a 18 year girl who's the mafia queen. Her mom doesn't know about her being mafia yet she fell in love with her boss. What will Y/n d...
17.6K 624 27
BTS and Y/n are siblings their parents were ex mafia. Bts is the most scary and powerful mafia group whereas Y/n is mafia queen and these siblings ar...