America Murder(CH AU - cancel...

By FalloDk

"knock knock, Does Anyone here? The New murderer is coming here now.." This is started by America and The new... More

Intro
CHAPTER 1 - The Mask
CHAPTER 2 - First Kill
CHAPTER 3 - Blake
CHAPTER 5 - Werewolf
CHAPTER 6 - Girlfriend
CHAPTER 7 - Frankenstein
CHAPTER 8 - The conflict
CHAPTER 9 - Brother
CHAPTER 10 - New house
SPECIAL - Old love P.1
SPECIAL - Old love P.2
SPECIAL - Old love P.3
CHAPTER 11 - Kuchi's trauma
CHAPTER 12 - Viper night

CHAPTER 4 - Meet the Catgirl

6.3K 111 213
By FalloDk

Nobody POV.

America got pushed out a window by Blake He was opening his eyes and looking around He was alive from the apartment 6th floor. Blake flies down from the window and explained Why America hadn't died "You never die Because You have evil powers like mine. But It is just on the 6th floor. If you get a lot of damage, you surely can die."

Blake was mocking and parodying to America that He thought Blake was gonna kill America. It was just a test America mind.

They were in the building nook. And Around them had a lot of paper drums and rubbish bins, They had to get out of here. But America felt like Someone was staring at him in the shadow He or She ran in front of him and Blake was disappear for hiding. She was the catgirl in the pink kimono and wore the pink mask. She asked the question to America."Am I pretty?" America was thinking This looked kinda weird "Y- Yeah You are looking pretty" She made cold eyes before opening the mask to reveal a mouth that was torn wide.

America was very shocked and saw She had scissors that would stab him But She missed. Her murderous eyes and fighting him. Two murderers face each other but They were fighting. garbage bins scattered around ane he got a lot of damage and hit from her.

America had nothing to defend himself and He tried to talk to her. Blake was watching them fight. Before Blake appeared to help America and talked to her and She was looking at Blake and Stopped fighting with America. She had just seen a demon spirit for the first time and She was very excited.

Blake asked her name from her and She said Her name was Japan But That name was Her Brother's name It would be a duplicate name, So Everyone always called her Kuchisake Japan. Blake and Japan were laughing at each other.
America felt like garbage and got a bit jealous. Anyway, Lucky to him that Blake saved his life.

Blake told Japan to didn't kill America and She listened to Blake. She said sorry to America and understood each other. They had a goosebumps conversation and darkness covered them. She began to complain about herself that she didn't have anyone to become her friends with and didn't have anyone like her. Blake and America had just become her friend for a few minutes. She felt excited like The cat got candy. Blake was bored and wanted to go to some special place tonight.

"HEY! I have just thought about the place we can go tonight It gonna be soo funn!" Japan had an idea, The place was meant the theme park stay away from 5 blocks and They could visit there. When America heard that, He was sick of that because He didn't want to meet with many people. But Blake forced America again. It wasn't a big deal Just one time to relax for them, So They were going to the theme park in a good mood.

At the theme park(America POV.)

I felt seasick and very uncomfortable. But the lights, colorful and sound were wonderful and amazing, These didn't bad at all. Blake was a little devil on my shoulders and couldn't appear It might make everyone panic-stricken.

"Guys Oh my GOSH whack a mole game. I really love this game when I was young" She asked me to play that game together, So I agreed to play that simple game. Just didn't let me play the type of roller coaster, Pendulum ride.

She took my hand and went to play the game cabinet. She had fun playing the Whack a mole game and she got a high score very fast. I was waiting for her to finish that game and I was so boring.

Until I found some guy looking ahead of me He was only 13 feet from us. He was kind smiling at me and smiling back But When He saw Japan, He paled and tried to hide. I was a little confused, and I was going to call her But That guy made a gesture of refusing. Looked like He didn't want me to call her, Blake noticed me and knew what was I doing. Blake went ahead to provoked Japan.

"Hey hey, Someone is looking at us Is he your friend?" When She heard that, She was going to look at him. "Ohh KOREA!! LONG TIME TO SEE YOU!!" That guy panicked and ran away. Japan ran after him and She forgot me and Blake. I thought everything ended now But Blake told to me "Unfortunately, She is gone. so you have to hunt for prey." I didn't feel anything in my head and didn't hesitate to kill anyone. I agreed on Blake's deal and got out of the theme park.

Pedestrian path(Nobody POV.)

There was a dark and goosebumps atmosphere, Lampposts on the walkway hadn't enough light But there was still some brightness. America walked along the way and wore hooded like the bad boy style. Blake and America were talking to Blake while America walked. They were 2 blocks away from the theme park. They still hadn't seen anyone for let America kill.

"Ahhhhh Where are the people going I'm starting to lose patience right now!" Blake started frantic and Annoying
"I know Dude Shut-! and I'm trying"
"But You're so LAG!-"
"In the morning, We killed the Child woman and family. Didn't enough for you!!??"
"I DON'T CARE I JUST WANT MORREE!! IF YOU DON'T, I WILL GO INSIDE YOUR BODY AND TAKE ORGANS!"
"So JUST DO IT!! Don't you dare it!?" They quarreled violently. Before America said that, Blake was leaping inside America's Body faster and hit America violently. He was getting more suffer and Bleeding

"P- PLEASE-- A Agh! STOPP!" He rushed into the niche of the nearest building. He was groaning and dilemma After that Blake stopped tormenting America. It said It was just the warning so Blake didn't suffer America to death But He suffered many injuries. He was panting heavily and weak. Blake smiled wickedly and ordered him to kill people. America reluctantly had to do it and couldn't oppose it.

Broken flower pot sound at the forward. The sound was from the woman She walked past to see What was going on. "Well well, What do we find here~ Kill her!" After Blake finished its words. She was panicked and tried to run. America quickly ran to her, He threw a knife almost stabbed her. He had decided to climb the wall and came in front of her. Before long, he cut her head with the knife. Blake was proud of America that He was doing well. He was shaking and going to cried But The tear wasn't flowing His hand had just bloody again.

After They had finished their business, "Don't be sad kid It'll be a habit trust me"Blake comforted America and laughed a little. They got out of there and Went to America's apartment. America had to forget this happened tonight and didn't pay attention to this forever.

After They had gone, In the nook where the woman died. It had somebody was there.

******************************************************
Thank you for reading
And I hope you guys enjoy
what's anything missing or wrong grammar
I have to apologize here(*-)

Art/Story by Fallo DK
#Murder_AU
#Countryhumans_Murder_AU

Published on 23 Feb 22
Words; 1298

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 813 10
With the rising concern of nuclear weapons countries and organisations are trying to settle on a safe agreement. Unfortunately, not every country is...
32K 889 42
(ART IS MINE) He stood there, so many emotions, questions, and thoughts. He had just killed two people, two people he had loved. He was a monster. Wh...
6.6K 194 9
America and Russia had always been quite the enemies, and of course they had got into an argument on the beach. Unfortunately for the two, a huge wav...
3.1K 51 32
Edit (Dec 12, 2020): This story is a few months old now, and looking back at it in December, I'm now realizing that this story basically has no plot...