A Hood Love Story

By hoodauthor

"Ian like these other niggas shawty, ion think you can handle a nigga like me". "This ain't no Fairytale lov... More

Chapter: 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33
Chapter: 34
Chapter: 35
Chapter: 36
Chapter: 37
Chapter: 38
Chapter: 39
Chapter: 40
Chapter: 41
Chapter: 42
Chapter: 43
Chapter: 44
Chapter: 45
Chapter: 46
Chapter: 47
Chapter: 48
Chapter: 49
Chapter: 50
Chapter: 51
Chapter: 52
Chapter: 53
Chapter : 54
Chapter: 55
Chapter: 56
Chapter: 57
Chapter: 58
Chapter: 59
Chapter: 60
Chapter: 61
Chapter: 62
Chapter: 63
Chapter: 64
Chapter: 65
Chapter: 66
Chapter: 67
Chapter: 68
Chapter: 69
Chapter: 70
Chapter: 71
Chapter: 72
Chapter: 73
Chapter: 74
Chapter: 75
Chapter: 76
Chapter: 77
Characters pt 1
Characters pt 2
Chapter: 78
Chapter: 79
Chapter: 80
Chapter: 81
Chapter: 82
Chapter: 83
Chapter: 85
Chapter: 86
Chapter: 87
Help
Chapter: 88
Chapter: 89
Chapter: 90
Chapter: 91
Chapter: 92
Chapter: 93
Chapter: 94

Chapter: 84

2.8K 87 232
By hoodauthor

L'a pov

Man y'all, Ian seen Nika in like 3 days. After the fight with Niyah, she left. She ain't been answering my calls or nun. Only place she could be is at Maks. So imma go there and see wtf is up with her. Idk what her problem is. Like yea aight I get she mad she caught me and Niyah cuddling but it ain't that big of a deal bro. Obviously Niyah ain't even here no more and I barely even been able to see my daughter because now Niyah thinks Nika gonna do some shit to Laniyah. Man just a whole bunch of shit going on. Like I miss my kid yo, Niyah just being petty and childish now. She's complaining that I kicked her and my daughter out for Nika. It wasn't even like that. That day Nika and I got into a big argument over the whole situation. Ion understand how I'm always the person in the wrong, and on both sides on top of that.

"Man."

I said sighing out loud. I picked up my phone and called Niyah again...

"What?"

Her voice rang through the phone.

"Man why you answering me like that?"

"L'a wtf do you want?"

"Niyah, you know why I'm calling you."

I heard Laniyah making sounds in the background. It made me smile.

"L'a I already told you until you set your priorities straight, Laniyah will not be around you."

"Niyah you gone let me see my daughter."

"No L'a! Your priorities are all the way messed up. I don't want her around that environment."

This bitch finna pissed me off.

"What environment?! You brought that shit on yourself! But it's my fault for not setting boundaries with yo ass."

"L'a what? How did I bring that on myself? I don't do shit to you or that bitch."

"Niyah you know that's a damn lie. Both of y'all be picking fights with each other."

"Both of us? Nigga it's that bitch that picks fights with me! She stay calling me out of my name L'a. You just sit there and don't do shit about it."

I'm mentally tired of this shit bro.

"Niyah you have no types of boundaries. I know it's my fault for not setting them in place but regardless...you know wtf you be doing."

"What L'a? What do I be doing?"

I sighed.

"Niyah I don't wanna argue. Let me just come see my child."

"Go make a baby with that bitch. Since I'm the problem right?"

"Niyah you gone make me come over there and if I do, you not gone like it."

"My nigga, go and worry about that bitch and leave us tf alone."

With that she hung up. I'll kill that girl rs. I'm not about to play with this girl and my daughter. Anyways, I'm gonna go to Maks house and talk to this girl. I'm tired of this childish ass shit we been doing. She's always leaving instead of talking shit out.

Nika pov

L'a and I haven't spoken in days. He's been calling me but I need a break from him to be honest with you. I have no emotion or energy anymore. I got a job to be in a music video in LA. I needed to clear my mind and shit, so I decided to take it. I didn't let him know where I was going or anything, I just left. Obviously I told Mak cause yk, he will turn the whole world upside down for me. So I had no choice but to tell him. I was getting my makeup done by my friend Kristine , I met her modelling. She also models but she's a great makeup artist.

"Sooo, have you spoke to your nigga yet?"

She asked as she blended out some eye shadow. She knows about L'a, I told her but only shit I wanted her to know. I mean I just met her, can't tell her all my business.

"Nah, ion want to."

I said shaking my head.

"Girl you just gone leave him in the dark like that?"

"I mean, he deserves it. Maybe then he'll figure out how tf to act."

"You said y'all been together for 2 years huh?"

She asked and I nodded in response.

"Girl imma be real. If that nigga hasn't figured it out by now, he probably never will."

"You're probably right. I just wanna try with him though. I don't wanna give up."

"Ma'am, you done left this nigga multiple times and his ass still ain't even learn. Realistically you might just have to face reality. Not every nigga is made for a relationship."

"But I mean, it's not like he's a bad boyfriend. He just, idk."

"Remember a nigga will always do what's right when he cares about the outcome of a situation."

"Whatcha mean by that?"

I asked as she finished up my face.

"Meaning, he will do what he has to if he cares about you staying or leaving."

"But that's exactly it Krissy. He does what he knows he need to do for the time being so I won't leave. Then he goes right back to the same shit. It's crazy because he never even understands what he does is wrong."

"He doesn't understand or he doesn't wanna understand?"

"Good point."

"This nigga is grown Nika and y'all been together for 2 years. He knows wtf he's doing. Don't let these niggas fool you, they be knowing what they doing. They know wrong from right. They just don't care."

"I guess."

"What you need to do, is go back up there as a fucking bad bitch. You got your money now, you don't gotta depend on that nigga for shit. You can literally do what you want, go where you wanna go without that nigga by your side. That shit is gonna stun and hurt him. Niggas always want a bitch who depends on them cause they know that it ain't no way in hell she finna leave. So then can do wtf they wanna do. When the girl got her shit together, she don't need a nigga to do shit for her and they know that."

I didn't say anything. I just sat there until she sprayed my face with setting spray.

"Welp you're done."

I looked at myself in the mirror. She did a great job.

"Thanks girl."

"Do you know who the rapper is yet?"

She asked. I shook my head. My manager booked me to be in this rappers music video but ion know who tf it is.

"No idea."

"Well sis let's go find out."

So the artist had rented a Air bnb for his music video. We were currently in the bathroom since it had the best lighting. Anyways I helped her pack all her supplies back up in her bag. Then we preceded out to the kitchen to living room where everyone was setting up the scene.

"Well ofc them niggas would be late."

Kristine said.

"The artist are always late. Nothing new."

I replied back taking a seat on the couch.

"My bad we lateee."

I heard a familiar voice coming from outside the living room. A second later I couldn't believe my eyes. In walked Tay and his whole group of friends. Like tay as in Taymor McIntyre.

"Wellllll ain't this some shit? When Tf did you become a model Nika?"

He asked looking at me.

"Man let's just get this over with."

I mumbled getting up.

"Y'all know each other?"

Kristine asked confused.

"Oh yea really well."

He replied laughing. She looked at me.

"Girl.."

I sighed.

"He's my ex Kristine."

"Oop."

Was all she said.

"Wait a minute. Don't you have a nigga? Where he at?"

Tay asked looking at me.

"Man Tay this is a video shoot, not a damn reunion."

"Ugh, still got that nasty ass attitude."

Man whyyyy Tf did it have to be Tay of all people? When Tf he even start rapping?

"Come sit on my lap shorty. Let's get this over with."

He said as he sat down on the couch and patted his lap.

"Man I can't do this shit."

I said as I ran back into the dressing room.

"Nika what's up."

Kristine said coming into the room.

"Ion even know if I can disrespect my Nigga like that tbh."

I said shaking my head. I mean obviously that wasn't the reason but Yk. She stared at me.

"Girl be fr!"

"Tay and I have a messy history."

"Don't all exes have a messy history?"

She asked confused.

"It's a little more complicated than that."

"Well Yk we won't force you to do nun you don't wanna do."

I sighed.

"Ugh Aii just give me a minute."

Mak pov

Rondo was just chilling with me at my crib. We were rolling up and just talking about shit tbh. You know how we do.

"Man where this girl at?"

L'a asked as he walked in the house. Nigga ain't even knock.

"Damn Nigga you don't know knock more?"

Rondo asked looking at him.

"And you don't got a house no more?"

L'a replied back, making Rondo mug him.

"She not here bro."

I said as I began to light up my blunt.

"Nigga Tf you mean she not here? Where Tf else would she be?"

I shrugged. He stared at me.

"Mak you know where she at, don't you?"

I meaaaaan, yeaaaa but I couldn't tell him.

"Nigga if I knew I would have told you."

I said shaking my head.

"Mak yo lying ass know she done went to LA!"

Rondo big mouth blurted out. I looked at him.

"Rondo go home!"

"Whaaaat? Ian do nun."

"Tf you mean she went to la?"

L'a asked looking at me.

"Right that's what I said! We out here in a panoramic because of this damn Omarion variant and she just gonna leave."

Rondo big dumb ass said. We looked at him.

"Man rondo take your dumb ass upstairs!"

"What I doooo?"

"Bruh we not talking bout Rondo dumb ass right now. Why Tf is my girl in La?"

I shrugged. All she said was she had some work to do down there.

"Man all she said was she had some work to do down there."

I replied. He sighed and sat down on the couch.

"Tf happened between y'all now?"

I asked confused.

"Nothing man, it's my fault."

He said as he shook his head. I didn't ask no further questions because knowing L'a, it probably was his fault.

"I mean she got her own money now, she can do what she wants."

I replied.

"Nigga that's the problem!"

L'a was clearly frustrated.

"Ouuuuu somebody maddddd."

Obviously rondo said that. Annoying ass nigga.

"L'a she's an adult. As much as ion like her being able to leave like that either. We can't control the girl."

Yea I didn't want to just let her go like that but I cannot stop her from doing what she wanna do.

"Maybe if yo ass ain't do what you did she'd still be here."

Rondo said snickering. This nigga was high as shit right now.

"Nigga shut up. That's why you ain't got no house."

L'a shot back at rondo.

"I'm telling Nika you said dat."

He replied back pouting. L'a sighed and got up.

"Man I'm bout to go and check on my child. If y'all hear anything lmk please."

Rondo and I both nodded.

Niyah pov

I sighed as Laniyah started screaming for the 87th time today. She's been doing this allll fucking day and ion know what to do. I fed her, changed her, bathed her and she took a nap. Yet, she's still here screaming and I'm here all by myself with no help.

"Mama what's wronggg?"

I picked her up and started patting her back. I sighed as I sat down with her.

"What are you hungry again?"

I started breast feeding her. After some time she actually finally started to calm down. That was until someone's bitch ass decided to ring the door bell 20 fucking times.

"Omg!"

Was the first thing that came out of my mouth as she started screaming again.

"Who Tf is it!"

I yelled as I went and opened the door. L'a stood there looking at me and Laniyah. Who for some reason, had suddenly stopped crying.

"Niyah I dare you to slam the door in my face."

He said pushing the door as I was about to close it.

"L'a wtf do you want? I told yo dumb ass-!"

"Niyah shut up!"

"Why are you here?!"

He ignored me and took Laniyah from me.

"I missed youu so muchhhhh!"

He said smothering her in kisses.

"Yo bitch left you. Didn't she?"

I asked watching him and Laniyah. He looked at me, then back at Laniyah.

"Wanna come home with daddy?"

He mumbled to her as he began to walk upstairs with her on his arms.

"Nigga she is home!"

I said following him into her room. He put her jacket on her and then buckled her in her car seat.

"Nigga where Tf do you think you bouta go with my baby?"

I asked as I grabbed onto her car seat.

"Home. Duhhhh."

He pushed me back and began to walk out the room.

"Leonard, you're not leaving with Laniyah!"

I said as I followed right behind him as he went down the stairs.

"Watch me bitch."

Was all he said before walking out and shutting the front door behind him. I just walk back to the living room and plopped myself on the couch.

"I fucking hate this stupid ass nigga."

I mumbled to myself sighing. What kind of nigga just comes and takes a baby from their mother?

Here's another update.
Gimme like 150 comments for another chapter. No spamming.

Anyways, here you guys go.

I'll be back next December for another update 😁

L'a done came and took Laniyah😯

Nika left and went to La.

She's also modeling in Tays music video.

L'a is mad at Nika.

Can y'all believe Nika just left like that? Smh 🤦🏽‍♀️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 2K 24
"I know, that you told Mikey everything about me! That you told him, that I kissed you that night we were drunk, and don't pretend you don't remember...
305K 6.1K 53
When BeyoncΓ© was 16 her and her family moved to Brooklyn, NY to live with her Aunt after her dad and mom went through a nasty divorce back in Houston...
75.6K 1.6K 19
"Her pussy just like glue, it got me stuck Changed who I was." -KV
24.7K 1K 35
"I'm not right for you I'ma menace." Tay K Fanfiction©️ EDITING‼️