Sly Camilo (Camilo Madrigal x...

By Cocopotatox

Y/n came from Canada to Encanto because of her father who was good friends with the head of the village, he w... More

Needed info please read
New Home
Living with the family Madrigal
Sleeping with Camilo
Can you feel the love~
Antonio's Gifting
Antonio's gifting part 2
A Night with Camilo
Growing love
We don't talk about Bruno!
Disaster
πŸ‹A Neko!?πŸ‹
Birthday
Drama
On the Other Side
dinner
We're Getting Married!?
Rasputin
Too much Coffee
πŸ‹PunishmentπŸ‹
Prince Golubev
A Fight
The Beginning of the end
...
Book 2 is out now!

The Date

795 16 10
By Cocopotatox

Villager 1:What about you auntie how did she end up marrying Rasputin.

Y/n: "She was a whore"

Villagers: *gasp*

Y/n: "I mean she's Sophia Holbein what did you expect"

VIllager 2: "Who's Sofia Holbein?"

Y/n: "Have you been living under a rock your whole entire life"

(This is gonna be a farely long song , just warning you now) 

Villagers: "All you wanna do, All you wanna do baby~"

Y/n: "I think we can all agree she's a ten amongst us threes."

Villagers: "All you wanna do, All you wanna do baby~"

Y/n: "And ever since she was a child she'd make the boys go wild"

Villagers: "All you wanna do, All you wanna do baby~"

Y/n: "Take her first music teacher Henry Manox, she was young it's true, but even then she knew"

Y/n: "The only thing they wanna do is...."

Y/n: "Broad, dark, sexy Manox, taught her all about dynamics"

You strut down the street mocking your aunt by giving every boy you say a flirtatious look.

Y/N: "He was 23 and she was 13 going on 30!"

Y/n: "They spent hours strumming the lute, striking the cord-"

Y/n: "And blowing the flute"

you made an 'o' shape with your mouth and started pumping it in your mouth (You know like you were sucking someone's AHEM shlong)

Y/n: "He plucked her strings all the way to G when from major to minor, C to D"

Y/n: "Tell me! What you need, what you want, you don't need to plead cause she feels the chemistry like she gets him and he gets she" (not proper English but was the only way to make it rhyme)

Y/n: "And maybe this is it he just cares so much it feels legit. She thinks they have this, 'connection'...She thinks this guy is different!"

Y/n: "Cause!"

Villagers: "All you wanna do, All you wanna do baby~"

Y/n: "Touch me, love me can't get enough see"

Villagers: "All you wanna do, All you wanna do baby~"

Y/n: "Squeeze me, please me, bird and the bees me, Run your fingers through her hair tell her, she's the fairest of the fair!"

Y/n: "Playtimes over...the only thing you wanna do is.."

Y/n: "But then there was another guy, Francis Dereham"

Y/n: "Serious stern and slow gets what he wants and he won't take no"

Y/n: "Passion in all that he touches, the sexy secretary to the dowager duchess"

Y/n: "She helped him in his office had a duty to fulfill, he even let her use his favorite quill, spill ink all over the parchment "my risk was so tired" still she came back the next day as he required"

You grabbed another cup of coffee from a vendor since you were feeling sleepy again.

Y/n: "You see! She's what you need all you want you don't need to plead, cause she feels the chemistry like she gets him and he gets she"

Y/n: "And she knows this is it, he just cares so much this one legit, they have a real 'connection'....I'm sure this time is different!"

Y/n: "Cause!"

Villagers: "All you wanna do, All you wanna do baby~"

Y/n: "Touch me, love me can't get enough see"

Villagers: "All you wanna do, All you wanna do baby~"

Y/n: "Squeeze me, please me, bird and the bees me, you can't wait a second more to get her corset on the floor!"

Y/n: "Playtimes over...the only thing you wanna do is.."

Y/n: "Yeah that didn't work out so she decided to have a break from boys and you'll never guess who she met"

Y/n: "Tall large Henry the eight supreme head of the church of England........-"

you saw Camilo and immediately turned the other direction.

Y/n: "Globally revered although you wouldn't know it from the look of that beard"

Y/n: "Maybe her a lady in waiting, held me and my family up in the world"

Y/n: "Gave her duties in court and he swears it's true, that without her he doesn't know what he'd do"

Y/n: "You see! She's what you need all you want they both agree, this is the place for her, she finally where she's meant to be-"

Villagers 2: "Ok ok we get it she keeps going from man to man but when does she meet Lev"

Y/n: "Oh umm let's see.."

Y/n: "With Henry, it wasn't easy his tempers short and his mates a sleazy, except for this one courtier he a really nice guy, just so sincere"

Y/n: "The royal life isn't what she planned but Lev was there to lend a helping hand,so sweet make sure that she's ok and they hung out loads while the kings away"

Y/n: "This guy! Finally, is what she wants, the friend she needs, just mates no chemistry, like she get him and he gets she"

Y/n: "And there's nothing more to it, he just cares so much he's devoted he says they have this 'connection'"

Y/n: "She thought this time was different, why did she think it was different, but it's never ever different!"

Camilo watched you hit the high note and fell in love all over again.

Y/n: "Cause!"

Villagers: "All you wanna do, All you wanna do baby~"

Y/n: "Touch me, when will enough be enough see"

Villagers: "All you wanna do, All you wanna do baby~"

Y/n: "Squeeze me, don't care if you don't please me"

Y/n: "Bite her lip and pull her hair as you tell her she's the fairest of the fair!"

Villagers: "Playtimes over"

Y/n: "Playtimes over!"

Y/n: "The only thing"

VIllager 2: "The only thing"

Y/n: "The only thing you wanna do is..."

You made it to your uncle and auntie's house with a group of ladies behind you "Your early, good afternoon ladies" he said switching his tone between you and the ladies behind you "Good afternoon Lev" the ladies said in a flirtatious tone running off, "Come in" you walked into the dining room where there was fine china all over the dining table and red lace pattern for table cloth.

"Come here" you heard Sophia's voice from behind, "Ugh you smell like expensive shampoo and....ginger, Maids! Wash her till that stench is gone" the maid dragged you to the bath Sophia followed behind "I heard you're going on a date with what was his name Camilo" you face lit up "Yes I am", "Well we have lots of work to do cause your not going on a date acting or looking like that, just trust me dear follow everything I say and you'll have him head over heels for you".

After a couple of hours later you came out of the house looking like a fine china doll, in a tight corset, with HEAVY make-up, a big poofy pink dress, and a big blond wig with heels that any minute now would break your ankles.

"Ugh, I am not going on our date looking like this" You moved as fast as you could but kept slipping on the big dress, everyone was staring at you as you threw the wig in a nearby bush. You didn't have enough time to go back to the Casita so you bought another dress, quickly slipped into it, and ran to the spot the two of you said you would meet up at.

Camilo made a girly high pitch scream when he saw your face " Hermosa what happened" you fixed your foot in your shoe  "My auntie and uncle happened", "Anyway this is gonna be a surprise so close your eyes" Camilo blindfolded you and grabbed your hand dragging you around "

"Ok are you ready- keep them shut" you squeezed your eyes shut "Ok open" You slowly opened your eyes to see a beautiful view of the ocean (How the fuck would it have an ocean? Idk but it does) "Milo this is amazing- your amazing" Camilo threw you over his shoulder "Wait, Milo what are you doing", "I'm not going on a date with 'that' on your face" you processed what he said and immediately knew what he was about to do "Wait! Milo! no no no no no-" Camilo threw you into the water washing off the makeup.

Hours had passed, the two of you splashed each other ran around and walked on the shore of the beach and the sun started to set, the two of you sat down on a picnic blanket Delores totally didn't set up, that's when Camilo started to ask questions.

Camilo: "And Julieta was like "Camilo, ya tenías 16 arepas" hey what are you doing"

Y/n: "I'm writing down all the Spanish words you say so I can practice them later, don't worry I promise I'm listening"

Camilo: "...um mi vida don't you think you've been drinking a lot of coffee recently"

Camilo put his hand on your thigh.

Y/n: "What do you mean"

Camilo: "This morning you had coffee and this afternoon too"

Y/n: "MIlo, dealing with my auntie is tiring that's all"

Camilo: "If you say so amour....it's getting dark I think we should head back"

Camilo: "Come on, get on my back"

Y/n: "I can walk on my own"

Camilo: "Really😏"

Camilo: "fine then I hope you can keep up"

Camilo started to walk ahead of you and you tried to follow him but kept tripping on your heels.

"....Camilo" you looked down at the ground not wanting to see your red face "Yes Hermosa" Camilo gave you an evil grin, "Can you please carry me on your back", "Of course" Camilo took off your shoes, knelt down and you climbed on to his back "I hate you so much" you shoved your face into his back.

Did everyone have a good Valentine's day? I sure did I got donuts and chocolates.🥰

Word Count: 1566

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 34 11
(Camilo Madrigal X Reader) Taking the reader into the world of Encanto. Y/n L/n lives with the Madrigals after her village is attacked, forcing the...
128K 3K 20
Camilo x Fem!Reader "You know...you don't always have to pretend to be someone you're not. There's nothing wrong with being who you really are." "Wh...
134K 2.9K 59
Y/n has had a difficult life. Her mom passed away soon after they arrived in encanto and her dad became mean. Y/n rarely gets to be out of the house...
21.2K 482 7
Set after the events of Encanto. - Your family has just moved into the village and your first sight is a family with gifts. One of them, a girl named...