The second chance mate

Von AnusAneetta2

Soooo This is my first time writing stories and English is not my first language. So I hope you understand a... Mehr

Her second chance mate
Her Second chance mate
Her Second Chance Mate
Her second chance mate
Her Second chance Mate
Her second Chance mate
Notice

Her second chance mate

1.4K 54 0
Von AnusAneetta2

Chapter eight

Anu's Pov:

Same day ~

Living room :

We entered the pack house with some people's that came late to attend the party just like us. I have to check the borders and suddenly my parents came up but I didn't give a fuck about them. My brother begged me to meet our parents and a lot of puppy eyes and pouts from my brother I eventually agreed to meet them. My parents were in tears and shocked when they saw me after three years. Of course, I became more stronger and taller than my dad. They hugged me hesitantly but I didn't return the hug, I just stay on my spot. Then, lot of talks, apologies, hugs, gifts, kisses ughhh!!!! I forgot about the party and before I know, I'm late. I dragged my brother who is whining and pouting around my mother about his mate and finally we make it here. I glance around the living room finding some few peoples are here and there. I'm really late god!! I then catch the alpha William talking to some people and we approached him hesitated. He stopped talking and look at us all in a confused way and my brother laugh nervously while me, Lilly and daicy maintain our usual cold face.

Alpha William :"Well well well, what we have here "
(He said in a sarcastic way and I try to not punch his face and give a tight smile)

Me:" eh....Sorry for our late Mr William, something came up suddenly that's why we got late !"
(he looks at his guests and again looked at me.)

Alpha William :"It's fine alpha anu. Meet my best friend Johnathan and his mate Alexandera. He is the alpha of shadow pack. And Johnathan! This is anu, the alpha of bloodlust pack!."
(I don't know it's Real but I saw a little bit of fear in Johnathan's eyes but he perfectly covered it with his creepy smile. His mate give me a sweet smile and I just nodded . Silence. I looked around to meet people in the pack house including maids and guards are looking at me in shocked face and some others were in a scared face. I smirked.)

Me:"I think the people in your pack knew me very well I see"
(I chuckled darkly and Johnathan give me his hands for a handshake.)

Alpha Johnathan :"It's please to meet you miss anu. "
(I shake his hands firmly and he hissed in pain and I relase his hand from my hold while he pouts at me. Is he a alpha or a baby? Pff)

Me:"Nice to meet you too Mr Johnathan."
(I saw a guy in my brother's age coming from the stairs and smirk at me. Wth? )

Alpha William :"Oh there is my brave son. Alpha anu, this my son john and also the future alpha of this pack! "
(The guy named John stand beside his father and greet me coldly and I returned it to but more coldly. He looked stunned by my grip on his hands. And I introduced my brother and beta's to them.)

Time skip :Afternoon ~

I feel so Tired and frustrated. I just want to sleep now. Me ,brother and my beta's are standing at the doorway to ready to go but stopped by John who came to us.

John :"Wait anu! I want to show you something! Come with me! "
(He tried to hold my hands but I folded it in front of me and raise my eyebrows suspiciously)

Me:"I am sorry Mr John but it's time for us to go back !"
(I said irritately but this guy is not buying my shit)

John:"Oh come on alpha anu! It will be so fun! "
(I signed and look at my beta's and they give me a unintrested look but nodded. My brother squeezed my shoulder in a comforting way. I nodded at John and he squealed happily and lead the way to I think basement)

Jamie's Pov:

The alpha William and his son john always came here to just torture us and leave like that. I hissed when my sister touched my exposed back.i am only in my shorts and no shirt because my back is aching badly. Probably have a lot of bruises from the whipping. They won't hurt my sister like they do to me because I asked them to not hurt my sister so they punished me cruely. I layed on the bed in my stomach and my sister was trying to treat my injuries that will not going to work with me anymore. My body and face is full of blood. They slapped me, beated me, whipped, kicks me, scratch me with the knife again and again. Some bloods are coming from my mouth and my sister cried hard seeing my state.

Annie:"I'm s-so sorry jam! It's a-all my fault! I p-promised mom and d-dad that I will a-always protect you f-from c-cruel people but w-what I have done now?!!Y-you bare t-the torture for m-me! "
(I softly hold her hand and mumble)

Me:"D-don't c-cry s-sis! J-just a-always r-remember t-that I-l l-love y-you m-my s-sister ! Y-you a-are m-my o-only f-family t-that I-i h-have a-after w-we l-lost o-our p-parents. A-and t-this i-is n-not y-your f-fault n-nor n-no o-ones! I-tt's m-my f-fate! "
(I cried hardly when I feel my body hurts more. We heared some footsteps and and try to not make a sound but whimpers when a sweet smell caught my nose. It's like a strawberry with mint. I looked at my sister and she have a happy face and some tears in the corner of her eyes. Don't tell me....)

My wolf :"Mate!!!"

Me:"Mate?"
(I whispered and looked up at the people in front of our cell and caught a girl with hot body. I can tell she has abs under the blue shirt that she wearing. Her thighs! Oh my god! The tight pants that she wearing is so perfect on her thighs. She have piercing on her left eyebrow and lips. She have so many piercings on her ears too. She is so damn badass I think. Some of the buttons in her shirt is open. So I can see her perfect neck... Wait! What are you thinking Jamie! Why are you looking at her like a pervert?!!! Aishh!! Finally I looked at her eyes that shows a little bit of happy but it turned out to be a cold one. Is she didn't likes me? How can she ,when I am covered in some dirt and my own blood! She definitely going to reject me! My wolf whimper at the thought of my mate rejecting him. She said something but I didn't get it because I already blanked out from the blood lost.)

One minute ago ~

Anu's Pov:

John lead the way to some cells and we met up with some prisoners that barking at John. They all looked exhausted and pale.

Anex :"It's creepy here! Look at that girl, she is looking at me with a creepy way and I can feel something is going to happen here! Maybe bad or maybe good. "
(He whispered to me and I laughed quitely and suddenly the same feeling I felt after two years. The same excitement and butterflies in my tummy! Wth is happening?! And here I got a sweet smell and the scent is so addictive that I want to follow them but I held myself.The scent is mixture of pancakes and blueberries. )

My wolf :"Follow the smell you idiot!! It's from our mate! "

I looked so confused that my brother started to squeal excitely and jump up and down. We all give him a weird look but he was so happy about something and run to the next cell and smiled warmly at someone inside the cell. We all stand in front of the cell and I saw a girl who jumped from their dirty bed and approaches to the cell bar and smiled shyly at my brother. I blinked few times and caught a boy was laying on the bed with blood on his face and body with some marks and was already looking at me?! The boy then whispered something before blanking out. I saw my brother opening the cell door and him and that girl hugged tightly. She is wearing a dirty knee length baby blue dress. My brother have a beautiful smile when he faced me.

Anex :"Sis!i found my mate! "
(OK now I got it but this boy is my mate? But how? I don't deserve a mate anymore after I done so much sins then how? I know sometimes the moongodness give a second chance mate. The person who lost their mate and if he/she is an innocent soul who done nothing about their mate lose. But that is impossible in my stage. Right? I entered the cell but the mate of my brother growl at me. I looked at her sternly and she whined. I sat beside the boy and looked at his back that full of bruises and beat marks. I can't see his face clearly because of his bangs and the blood. My wolf whined to embrace our mate. I looked at John in my bloodshot eyes and he trembles but of course he try to look strong. )

Me:"What is this all about alpha john?"
(I asked in a ranged voice and he started to back away from me)

Alpha john:"W-what?! He is a prisoner and we have to punish him for what he were try to done! "
(I keep walking towards him but my brother hold me back)

Girl:"W-we were trying to e-escape from the p-pack because they treat us like a slaves but the guards f-found us and t-tortured us! My brother is u-unconscious because of his g-guards beats him to d-death! "
(I jumped on to him showing my fangs to ready to rip his head off. I chocked him hardly that he try to slap my hands away but not today boy! )

Me:"HOW DARE YOU HURT MY MATE!!!!!"
(I gave more pressure to literally killing him but my beta's hold my arms and forcefully move me away from him. He coughed hardly and try to catch his breath and I give a last warning growl and took off my shirt and made my mate to wear it.i have a loose T-shirt under my shirt so it's okay. He was only in a pink shorts and my shirt is so big for him that it's hide his inner thighs. I picked him up in a bridal style and looked at John coldly )

Me:" You have to pay for this and I will surly make your life a living hell Mr John! Including who ever hurts my mate, they will face the death in my way! "
(I walked out holding my little mate who is sleeping in my arms comfortably. His lips is bleeding also his forehead and cheeks have slapped marks. I try to control my anger. I can hear my brother,his mate and beta are following behind me with a confused face. I have to talk with the witch doctor.)

VOTE>•••VOTE>•••VOTE>•••VOTE>•••
Feel free to comment
Wait for next chapter cuties 😐

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

90.7K 5.1K 70
Book#1;(Completed) San a true blooded alpha but unlike other stories, his wolf isn't a big black alpha infact its a beautiful white alpha wolf with d...
793K 17.9K 22
"I don't care that your a runt. An omega. I love you for who you are and I'm not about to let you go. I just found you and I'm not ready and never wi...
337K 8.4K 29
Darius Jackson isn't your average werewolf he is an omega. The only omega to be exact. He is the pack punching bag and is abused in many ways. His fa...
25.8K 2.1K 51
In a world divided into Alphas, Betas, and Omegas. Sean is an Omega. Like all Omegas he has the ability to breed. Most Omegas adore the attention the...