ruthless

By fictionxwh0re

it's always the innocent girl who falls for the dangerous mafia boss....not anymore Nicoletta Rivera has been... More

intro
chapter 1: bed
chapter 2:the Delucas
chapter 3:pain tolerance
chapter 4:james
chapter 5:rose
chapter 6: masquerade
chapter 7:tourture
chapter 8:his view
chapter 9:emotions
chapter 10:justice
chapter 11:ravers
chapter 12:truth or truth
chapter 13: feelings
chapter 14: trauma and tears
chapter 15:not weak
chapter 16: woman
chapter 17:trainer
chapter 18: scars
chapter 19: club ultra
chapter 20: patheic
chapter 21: 3am
chapter 22: rest
chapter 23: truth
chapter 24: the avalon
chapter 25: truthful feelings
chapter 26:whore
chapter 27: to our future selves
chapter 28: crema
chapter 29: destroy
chpater 30: sanchez
chapter 31: childhood
chapter 32: mine
chapter 33: shower
chapter 34: inner thoughts
chapter 35: something good
chapter 36: weight room
chapter 37: tattoo
chapter 38: tasks
chapter 39: sanchez ball
chapter 40: tease
chapter 41: work day
chapter 42: unknown number
chapter 43: warehouse
chapter 44: grip
chapter 45: suck it up
chapter 46: pathetic desires
chapter 47: tired soul
chapter 48: celebration
chapter 49: misson
chapter 50: twisted bonnie and clyde
chapter 51: struggle
chapter 52: cliffs and clubs
chapter 53: grilled cheese
chapter 54: join
chapter 55: past
chapter 56: cece
chapter 57: meetings
chapter 58: puzzle pieces
chapter 59: Mattise
chapter 60: plane
chapter 61: momma sandy
chapter 62: arme à feu
chapter 64: the one and only
chapter 65: repent
chapter 66: polaroids
chapter 67: hades
Chapter 68: home
chapter 69: milan
chapter 70: day one
chapter 71: stiches
chapter 72: fear
chapter 73: internal battle
chaoter 74: feast
chapter 75: flesh
chapter 76: heal
epilogue
thank you.

chapter 63: old friend

6.1K 121 19
By fictionxwh0re

my eyes open and I feel Luciano's arms around me. the sunlight from the large windows shines through the open curtains. i turn around to face him my entire body is sore.

luciano and I finally went to sleep at four am. my eyes meet his and I smile, shoving my face into his chest. "good morning" my voice is scratchy and luciano's chin rests on my head.

"good morning beautiful" his hands run across my back around me pulling me closer into him. i place a leg over him and luciano rolls onto his back so i'm resting on top of him.

"we have to get up" i groan against him "we don't go attack the french mafia until tomorrow, the rest of our mafia is still flying here" he speaks against my neck.

"we have plans to go over and places to see" he hums "but when we're this close to each other it's nice" he kisses my collar bone.

"can we atleast shower, we spent half our night sweaty" i pull away and he nods "you also spent most of your night moaning and telling me you were going to cum" he sends me a smirk and i roll off "you're a dick" i lay on my back.

Luciano sits up and leans back into the leather headboard. I swing my legs over and my feet touch the ground. i take a deep breath and stand ignoring the pain that shoots through my thighs all the way between my legs and spreads out through my hips.

I take a deep breath and hum as I limp to the bathroom turning the light on. I place my hands on the counter taking a break from walking. i look into the mirror and my neck is covered in nips and hickeys. wow alright then.

my hair is messy and i push the hair behind my ears reaching for my toothbrush only to remember i didn't unpack anything last night.

"hey luciano can you grab my tooth brush from my bag" i lean against the counter and hear him get out of bed and my bag unzip.

it only takes him a few moments to stroll in with nothing but his boxers. he hands me my toothbrush and wraps his arms around my naked body. "i like you when your marked up" i put toothpaste on my brush and he places light kisses on my shoulder.

"i could say the same thing about you" i turn around and my fingers graze his collar bones and chest marked by my lips. "and here" my fingers trail down to the hem of his briefs and I graze his V-line where I left more deep purple marks last night.

he smiles and reaches behind me grabbing his own tooth brush and applying toothpaste. i put my tooth brush in my mouth and start brushing while turing around back to the mirror.

lucaino watches me as he brushes his teeth and one hand goes around my waist pulling me closer to him. i lean my head back onto his chest and continue brushing my teeth. his hands rub my sore body until we're both done brushing and rinse our mouths out.

his lips find my collarbone again and i smile reaching up to his hair "thank you" he mumbles against my skin "for what?" he pulls his lips away and rests his chin on my head "for being here, even when i hurt you" i turn around and him looking up at him.

"i'll always be here" i smile "i'm really sorry about bringing that up and i won't stop-" i press my lips against his to stop him for babbling an uneeded and heartfelt apology.

he hums against my lips and i smile causing his tounge to slip into my mouth. his hands find my thighs and he lifts me onto the counter. the cold marbel hits my unclothed body but lucaino adjusts me so my calves are by his waist.

his lips stay on mine for awhile before luciano tugs and my bottom lip with his teeth. he kisses down my neck as his hands grab at my body and his lips find their way all the way to my stomach. he looks up at me while down on his knees with hungry eyes.

i nod and Luciano doesn't wait a moment to attach his mouth to me. my head leans back as my body is still extremely sensitive from last night and my hips jerk for a second.

luciano sucks on my clit and my head straightens out to look at him. his eyes are shut meaning he's probably enjoying this as much as i am. his tounge slips inside of me and then circle my clit and then back inside of me then back at my clit.

"oh fuck" i try not to scream as lucainos tounge pleasures my body sending strong waves of heat through me.

his hands slide up my body past my brand new scar from matisse and then his hands find my thighs again.my head leans back into the mirror as I grind against his face.

his tongue slips back inside me and my body jerks as his thumb rubs my clit and I moan even louder. i know that if the entire hotel didn't hear me last night they definitely will now. my hands shoot down to the cold marble and I hum as my legs want to tighten around Luciano's head.

his hands grip my thighs keeping my legs open as they begin to shake in pleasure. Luciano's tongue flicks my clit over and over again causing my hand to slap over my mouth to quiet the moans.

luciano continues for a moment before his lips find my inner thighs "no niki" another few pecks "let me hear you" he looks up at me as his lips attach to my clit again and the  hand covering my mouth goes to his hair. i tug a bit against his hair and luciano hums with his lips around me.

my entire body feels static and i can't help but moan out in pleasure. my stomach begins to feel tight and my joints feel weak. "luci- oh fuck" my back arches as my hands push his head closer to. a mixture of lucainos name, curses and moans are all i can get out as Luciano's mouth works me to finishing.

The tightness in my stomach releases but Luciano's tongue doesn't stop working me though the high until it comes completely done and he pulls away.

he stands coming to eye level with me as i bring my knees to my chest Luciano smiles "come on let's shower" i nod as he walks to the shower.

...

luciano helped me into my clothes and i forced myself through the pain all the way to the bathroom with my phone so i could do my makeup and cover all the marks left on my neck,collarbones and upper chest.

opening my back i go for my color correcting palette and concealer i didn't bring my pallet and gave my concealer to hazel. "fuck okay" i take a deep breath and walk back into our hotel room "i'm going down the hall, i need to get a few things from hazel" lucaino nods putting a t-shirt on "want me to go with you?"

i shake my head "i have to walk on my own if we want my father to not chop your dick off" he nods laughing a bit and i open the door leaving.

I walk down the long hallway a few doors down to Hazel's and Vinchenzo's room. i lift my hand to knock but the door opens to a red head flixing her shirt."who the fuck are you" she's taller than i am.

"niki?" vinchenzo stands a few feet away shirtless oh what the fuck "vinchenzo mario eros rivera this better not be what i think it is" i swear to god if he's cheating on hazel. "niki?" Hazel's head peeks from around the corner in a vinchenzo shirt.

i look at the woman and then the two of them "oh. my god." i step back into the hall "oh my god." i hold my hand out "i'm gonna go i shouldn't have seen this" i walk backwards into the hall "i could say the same thing about you"  vinchenzo peeks his head out as the red head walks away to the elevators.

i walk all the way to my room and aggressively knock on the door until lucaino opens it "niki what the fuck" lucaino smiles at me "i'm never going to look at my brother the same, but i need you to go to the room get my concealer and hazel's color correcting pallet" i sit on the bed.

"okay?" luciano walks out of the room and it takes a few moments to hear a burst of laughter and then luciano walks back with a red face and tears in his eyes as he laughs. "it's not funny" he tries to catch his breath "it's a little funny" he holds a concealer and pallet to his knees as he laughs

"threesome, wow" i almost gag as luciano closes the door "just give me my makeup" i hold my hands out and luciano wipes his wet face handing me my things.

...

we drive in the car to dads hotel, or outside of it. "come on niki please just look at me" i shake my head and just look out the window "i know you got some last night, this is normal" i hum "it's normal to know you have sex not practically fucking see it" i look at vinchenzo and he laughs.

"i saw your neck, oh yeah about that. really luch?" vincenzo look at luciano "you don't know half of it" luciano smirks and i nudge him "don't even think about it" luciano smiles and i roll my eyes "dad doesn't find out" i point at my brother.

"i'll keep your secrets if you keep mine" he nods holding his fist out "deal" i give him a fist bump "pleasure doing business with you" i shake my head laughing a bit.

it takes 15 minutes to drive to dads hotel. when we arrive dad, antonio, and stefano stand outside. we all get out of the car and dad has is on his phone "you will not believe this" stank pulls out his phone laughing a bit

"what?" i feel luciano's hand in mine and i lean against his arm "look at this" he shows me his phone and my jaw drops falls open.

"you look so young" luciano leans into the picture "look at the top" don't not let this woman in!! i laugh a bit "oopsie" i smile a bit "i should probably move away from the premises" i step back and pull luciano with me.

"anyone hungry? we could go get breakfast" antonio look around the group "i'm good, i already had breakfast" luciano squeezes my hand and i look up at him trying not to smile "was the food good? maybe we can eat at your hotel" stefano put his phone back into his pocket.

"the food was very good, but we should try somewhere else. got any suggestions niki?" luciano looks at me and hazel "there's a few places we could go"

...

walking back through the lobby i see her blonde hair again i have to go talk to her. "Luciano you can go up, there's someone I need to talk to" he looks up at where my eyes just fell and he nods " I can wait for you it's okay" I nod and let go of his hand sending him a soft smile.

i walk into the restaurant as sadie pours some couple a drink. she turns around and places the bourbon back. walking up to the bar she still has her back turned "sadie." she turns around and a smile reaches her lips "niki" we pause for a moment "it's been some time"

she walks around the bar and opens her arms taking me into a hug "i haven't seen you since your freshman year" she speaks into my shoulder "is hazel here" she pulls back "she is" i turn around "not sure where she is though" we both pull out of the hug "where did you guys go?"

i hum "between you and me, we went to go live with my dad" i smile "you found your father?" she smiles wide "we looked for awhile and he contacted me" a lie. I have no problem lying to people in my life who don't know about my mafia ties.

we sit at a table and talk for awhile about everything we've missed in eachothers lives. "how's your mom?" she leans on the table "no clue, the bitch hasn't messaged me in four years so i came to see her" her brows furrow and she hums.

"how are your parents?" i lean on my hands "divorced" she sighs "for the best anyways. sara's death pulled them apart" guilt washes over me it's my fault for thier divorce. "was she buried? i wasn't allowed to know and i'm too scared to look it up" sadie chews on the inides of her cheeks.

"she was. Do you want to go see her?" a sting burns inside of me that hasn't in a very long time. "yes. i would" i nod a bit and she gives me a location before we continue talking.

after awhile she had to get back to her shift and i walk out of the restaurant checking my phone

luciano <3
i'm back at the room come up whenever.

I walk to the elevators and make my way up all the way up to the top floors of our room. i put my key card in the door and i walk in to luciano on the couch watching tv. "american television is very strange" he clicks through the channels and i laugh a bit.

"how was your friend" i walk over to the couch sitting next to him "shes good, i feel guilty for some stuff" i bring my knees to my chest "like what" lucaino rubs my back "sara's death caused some problems in her parents marriage bringing them to divorce" he hums "it's not your fault niki" he brings me closer to his warm body.

"but it is, my mother killed sara as a grand opening to my life now so that could eventually become her heir or some shit and if my mother had just been normal" i rub my face. luciano's lips find my shoulder as his arms wrap around my body.

i don't feel like crying i'm just full of nothing but guilt and it's makes me feel icky. "someone special to me spent the night getting rid of my guilt" i smile a bit as i lean against him. "and do you still feel guilty" I hold his forearm. "i still feel guilty but today it's less,it's going to take time." i nod "okay" i turn around to face him.

"are you still sore?" i cross my legs in front of him "if you walk through the pain you get used to" i shrug "i hope you don't feel bad about this" i point to my body and he laughs "no i don't" he reaches forward and his lips press against mine for a moment before we hear a knock on the door.

"i'll get it" luciano stands and walks to the door opening it. "hazel" she walks right past him with her phone in her hand "luciano leave" his brows furrow "why" her head turns "leave! go have a bro moment with my boyfriend or something" she points out and he nods leaving and closing the door behind him.

"What's wrong?" i stand up "she's here" hazel paces back and forth "who? who's here?" my eyes dart her face "violet!" she puts and hand to her forehead and bites her thumb nail "i was walking in with vin and she- we were kind of making out and she called my name and i saw her and the pain in her eyes oh my god!"

she rubs her face "this is so embarrassing, she followed me up here but i got onto the elevator before she could" she leans her head in the wall "i can walk past her i just- save me from this shame" she closes her eyes.

"i'm going to sara's grave, do you want to come" hazel stops everything and stares at me "what?" i sigh "sadie works here and she told me where to go, do you want to see her with me" hazel's stays quite "that is a lot"  i nod.

"but that calmed me down" she stands straight "i don't think i can go" hazel shakes her head "that's fine it was just an offer" she nods "i miss her" hazel walks over to the couch "me too" i plop down next to her "you're okay with going alone right?" hazel leans her head on my shoulder as we remember our friend.

"i'll be okay, i always am" i grab hazel's hand "remember when you first told me about what rose did to sara" i nod "how did you bring up the courage to face me with that fear?" i hum "i'm not sure" hazel sighs

"that doesn't help my violet problem" I laugh a bit. "just do it, think about how you faced your piece of shit mother and get that confidence" she nods against my shoulder taking a deep breath and is quiet for a moment.

"okay i got, i'll just go" she stands up and rushes out the door leaving it open alright then. luciano strolls in shutting the door behind him "that was quick" i nods as he sits down next to me "do you want to go see sara with me" i look at lucaino.

his brows furrow for a second but then he realizes "sure" he smiles softy and i nod.

...

we walk through the grave stones until i spot the gray one on a thick marble square stone. there's a little box of her picture and words under.

sara ann williams
our sweet girl forever at peace
may 13 2003- march 6th 2012
"Remember you're the one who can fill the world with sunshine."
-snow white

I sit on the well kept grass as tears fill my eyes. my fingers touch the picture of her smiling with the birthday cake in front of her and her blonde braid sitting at her left side.

luciano sits next to me as thoughts and memories fill my mind.

"niki come on catch me" i laugh as we run through the playground in our princess dresses "i'm going to get you sara!" Hazel runs left and Sara runs right causing me to run after her.

i change my path and run through the tunnel letting me get ahead of her. i jump out and sara squeeze falling down laughing. "gotcha!" hazel runs over as we all start laughing.

"i'm sorry" i sink my teeth into my bottom lip "this is all my fault" i speak under my breath "don't think like that" his chin rests on my shoulder as tears roll down my cheeks

"do you think she'll forgive me, i know i'm going somewhere a little warmer but" i pause "if i ever do see her again, do you think she'll hate me" i look at lucaino who sends me soft eyes "no" his head shakes.

i lean against him "she's just bones now" my palms stay on the ground "i think that's worse than her actually dying" i hum pulling out my phone and going to my camera roll and scrolling to the top.

I click on the photo of Hazel, sara and I that Sara's mother took many years ago when I thought I was going to be a lawyer and live a normal happy life.

"you look so young" luciano's hands stroke my arms "i was happy then" my thumb nail brushes over little me "your happy now" more tears fill my eyes "this was a few weeks before she died, i had no clue" i shake my head shutting my phone off.

"do you miss her?" i look at luciano "yes and no" i lean on my knees "i was young when she was killed, i didn't understand all of it exactly. sometimes i'm more sad about how she died"

he nods "i used to dream about it more, i only sometimes get nightmares. i probably will tonight usually happens after reminders like this" luciano nods "i don't think you'll be doing much sleeping tonight" lucainos lips find my cheeks and i playfully shove him off "not here" i shake my head.

"she taught me how to braid hair, she loved them so much she showed everyone in our third grade glass how to properly make a braid" I smil to myself remembering the cold february day.

"you take one strand" she holds a chunk of hair in the front "and bring  this part right here over" hazel and i follow the movements "and the you do the same with this one" we take the hair on the left.

a september breeze goes by and the smell of the familiar coconut shampoo and conditioner i haven't smelt since she died fills my nostrils. i take this as a sign of company in her absence as we sit by sara's grave. it will be okay i take a deep breath.

...

walking back to the hotel I lean on Luciano as the breeze passes by. "tomorrow we attack the church at ten" my thumb strokes the back of his hand "and at nine we kidnap my mother in her house, apartment, my old house" i look down as my throat tightens suck it up.

i look up to distract myself from the stress and see a woman walking. she's tall maybe 6 foot she has curly hair and it's dark. I assume she's biracial by her curl pattern..

"charlie come on i'll be home soon" she looks more pissed than she sounds "okay bye i love you" she rolls her eyes as were a few feet from eachother "you should wear heels more often, it will put him in his place" she stops in her tracks as we pass her with a smile "you know what i think i will" she nods and i smile turing the direction we were going.

"Are you scared for tomorrow?" i look at luciano he shrugs "not really, but i am scared i'm going to wrap my hands around roses fucking throat the second i see her" i smile a bit "how sweet" he laughs.

the rest of the walk back to the hotel was quiet but comfortable. the loud tourists of times square is something i thought i would never find myself comfortable and safe in but somehow i do.

walking into the hotel we make it to the elevators and step inside. "we need rest tonight" i place my hands on his chest and look up at luciano "i know" he smirks down at me "but it's so much more fun when your screaming my name" he leans down pressing his lips against mine.

the elevator starts to go up to the top floor "you know we can't, i won't be able to fight tomorrow" luciano's hands stay at my waist "i know" he kisses my cheek

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 665 11
After a night of emotionally drinking Amara wakes up married to the notorious Kalon Velez. With her signature and name on a marriage certificate next...
699K 17.5K 20
Kara May met her mate Damen a year ago, being overjoyed she becomes crushed when he rejects her for another, wolf, Annalisa. Kara now has to live her...
35.2K 1.2K 26
Eve and Matteo had three children. Angelina and Matteo are the older two, twins. Ivory is the youngest. In this book you will get to see into Ivory's...
54.6K 1K 29
After Nicole's father died she stopped feeling. She stopped having emotions. Eventually she began to bring the emotions back and felt again. She took...