The mafia princess (paused)

By laaibah1243

When a 15 year old girl gets stolen by her mother as a child she is forced to live with her abusive mom and s... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Extended family 1
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84

Chapter 41

29.2K 828 147
By laaibah1243

I woke up to my alarm clock feeling exhausted from the lack of sleep.

I lay there with my eyes close thinking for a second. Should I turn the alarm off and go back to sleep or get up and start getting ready? 

I obviously choose the correct decision by pressing snooze and falling back to sleep but I forgot to put a snooze button on Luca as he opens the door and walk to the side of my bed shaking me.

"Wake up before you get late." He whispers half asleep himself.

Can't we just skip today and go tomorrow.

"No go away, just 10 more minutes." I groan turning the other way but he doesn't leave my side continuously shaking my arm.

"Wake up,before I call Matteo to wake you." He threatens causing my eyes to fly open as I jump of the bed.

"I'm up just don't call him please." I beg remembering the last time he woke me up by screaming in my ear.

"Wow I was about to go get the bucket of water but you look wide awake now." He teases causing me to look at him unimpressed.

He laughs leaving my room for me to get ready as I sigh grabbing my towel to take a shower and get changed.

I go towards the clothes and pick them up as I choose to wear a white jumper top and trousers with my white converse

I turn on my straightener and decide to straighten my hair before school.

I leave my room running down the stair to all the commotion.

When suddenly, I trip and roll down the stairs hitting someone which causes them to fall with me.

Oops.

We both fall but my fall is cushioned by the person under me.

We make it to the bottom stair as I hear footsteps coming towards us.

"Oww." I groan as I slowly get up.

"OW I broke your fall I should be the one saying owe." Nikolo shouts at me as he rubs his head.

Well now I know who saved me.

"Your so dramatic I didn't hurt you that bad." I say as he becomes more irritated.

"God your so annoying." He growls and I could literally see the smoke leaving his ears from anger.

"What happened to you both?" Valentino questions as he steps around us.

"This idiot fell down the stair taking me with her." Nikolo grumbles slowly getting up.

"Are you both okay?" Angelo quizzed as concern laced his voice.

"Yeah, we are fine." I reassure him getting up as I'm the only one on the floor now.

"Speak for yourself." Nikolo grumbles brushing his shoulders off.

And I thought I was over dramatic.

"Hurry up and come eat before we get late Ana." Luca screams from the dining room causing us all to walk towards the food.

As we walk in I notice most people are already awake which confuses me slightly.

Why is everyone awake so early in the morning.

Then when I check the time I notice it is 8 o'clock which is about our normal time for breakfast.

"Finally." Matteo whines as he continues eating.

Wow I don't even get a good morning.

"Good morning Principessa, are you excited for school?" Dad inquires as the others listen quietly.

"Yeah I guess." I shrug and begin eating my food as everyone talks about school or work.

"Principessa we have some rules but don't worry they are not too hard to follow." Angelo states as I nod.

I doubt I will actually try following any of these unless they are common sense.

"First, make sure your grades don't drop because I saw your reports and they were really good. And just so you know your not allowed a boyfriend soo don't even try talking to a boy cause I know our brothers will just beat him up." Angelo explains but gets cut off by my laughter causing everyone to look at me confused.

"Number one, I have enough boys in my life I don't need more and I would never want a boyfriend anyway. Number 2 I get the one about the grades anyway." I tell him as everyone smiles happily.

"And just listen to your brothers unless it's something stupid then you can call and ask." He assures me and I just nod finishing my food.

"Most of the things they say are stupid." I comment in my head.

"Hey I'm not stupid." Enzo whines as my eyes widen in shock.

Or maybe not in my head I guess.

For fuck sakes, I keep doing that.

"I'm joking." I awkwardly chuckle rubbing the back of my neck.

Giovanni smirks shaking his head as I smile slightly uncomfortable from the glares I'm getting from my brothers.

"Sure." Enzo says with sarcasm dripping from his tone.

"You all need to get to school before you get late." Mario informs us, changing the subject which I'm grateful for as we all get up going to the car.

I gaze around to see multiple cars ready to drop us off at school.

Well I think they are only dropping us off.

We ride in the middle SUV while the security drive in the other 2.

"Come find us at break and lunch in the cafeteria." Andrea explains and the car comes to a stop as we all get out.

Exiting the SUV, I gaze around to see everyone staring in our direction making me shift uncomfortable from their eyes.

"Let's go get Alessio, Nikolo, Carlo, Andrea Enzo and ana's time tables so we can drop them off before going to our own lessons." Matteo adds as we follow him to the office.

On our way, we get stared at by everyone and I notice some looking at me whispering something.

What is everyone's problem.

I even heard some girls talking about how god looking all my brothers are.

Eww! I think she needs glasses.

The lady sitting at her computer has hair typed back in a low bun with a black blazer on and is typing away on the laptop unaware of our presence.

"Hi, can we have their time tables." Matteo says making us known but the lady doesn't even offer us a glance so I decide to step in.

I hit my hand down on the desk causing her to jump as I grit my teeth. "He said we need our time tables." I aggressively snap making her look to see Luca and matteo which causes her to shake in fear.

"I'm- I'm sorry please don't tell you dad." She begs typing at her computer to get the time table.

When I turn to the boys they all look at me smirking which causes me to smile.

"Here I'm sorry again." She apologises as we walk out back in the corridor.

I check my time table to see maths first.

"Uhh, I have maths first." I groan as the others laugh at me but when Andrea looks at his table he abruptly stops laughing.

"Uhh same." He whines causing the others to laugh more.

"You think if I call dad he will let me come back home?" I voice my idea earning a no in reply.

I guess I will have to go for the classic can I use the toilet trick.

"Let's drop you off before the bell rings and we get late." Matteo states as we follow him.

"Or we could skip the first lesson." Luca's joke getting a glare from Matteo.

"We can do that but I'm not going to get in trouble for Ana not getting to class so maybe after we drop her." Matteo grumbles as I gasp dramatically.

"That's not fair, I don't want to go to lesson anyway." I declare but get cut off by Enzo.

"We are all going to lesson so don't worry." He assures as Luca rolls his eyes.

"Sure, just because you enjoy school more than we do." Luca complains causing me to smirk at his childish behaviour.

They all walk me and Alessio to our class and watch us walk in as everyone stares at us.

New chapter! I'm sorry I post so late I have been really busy lately. ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 625 22
Aurora Rose Romano a 16 year old girl kidnapped from her own mother at the young age of 5. Since then she only knows pain, pain that she receives fro...
382K 9.2K 36
The Giovanni's are the Italian Mafia. It is the most powerful mafia. For 8 generations the family have been trying to have a princess in the family b...
195K 3.8K 43
"My wings are broken. My halos cracked. The angels long dead. I'm a lost soul waiting to die out" (Loving Athena) After the abrupt and unexpected kid...
25.9K 525 36
Book 1 in Love series. After this y'all gonna get a book about Venezio and his love. Warning: this book is pretty cringe and very messed up but ok ×...