Adopted By One Direction

Od casperh

13 years old. Lonely. Abused. Terrified. Little Madison has never known what it feels like to have someone lo... Více

Adopted By One Direction
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

chapter 9

127K 2.1K 877
Od casperh

Adopted. 

Maddie's POV:

"Dear Journal,

Well, I'm not really sure how to start one of these things. I guess I should introduce myself? My name is Madison, I'm seven years old. Honestly the only reason I'm wasting my time writing, is because I guess I just need to talk to some one.  So, here goes nothing..." 

Liam began to recite from my journal. The book that holds all of my secrets, my deepest darkest thoughts. 

I really don't want the boys knowing all the things that are hidden in that book. I never planned on them finding out, but now, I'm caught. God! Why do I have such a big mouth! 

Harrys holding me tightly in his lap, I don't trust these boys. I probably never will, but I have to admit it feels nice to have some one hold me. I feel almost, safe? 

I snuggle into Harry's chest even more, bracing myself for what is about to happen. 

Harry's grip on my tighten, "Baby, its ok. What evers in there, we will love you no matter what ok?" He coos placing a gentle kiss on my forehead. 

Love? Did he just say they love me? Ha! Thats the biggest lie I've ever heard! There is no way any one can love a person when they have known them for a few days. 

Harry grips his hands all the way around my waste and lifted me so that my body was facing his, my knees on each side of his waste.He pulled me in so that my arms were around his neck while his hands tightly fastened on my wastes. Whispering comforting things that I just blocked out. I just brushed it off as Liam continued to read a loud. 

"I live with my mummy and daddy, not too unusual. It all started a year ago, my mummy and daddy started having issues. Instead of talking them out, like most people, they started drinking. They get so hammered that they have no idea what they're going. It all started with a beating, and then it got worse. My daddy he uh well he takes advantage of me. Its the scariest thing I can think of. He likes to hit me, to cut me, to kick me, to stab me, and to uh, rape me. My mummy she beats me too, but it wasn't until a few month ago, she started taking advantage of me as well. Its discussing I know, and if I had the ability, I would run away. But I simply don't, they tie me down. And when I try to fight back, it take about one quick second before I'm knocked out on the floor. I don't know what I've done wrong, I thought they loved me. Its like one day mummy was making a special dinner for me getting all A's and the next she is experimenting her sexuality with me. I wish I knew what I've done wrong, I try to say I'm sorry for whatever I did to get punished like this, but they never forgive me. This is all my fault. I must have done something to make mummy and daddy mad at me. I just want my mummy and daddy back. I don't want to hurt anymore. I don't really know what 'rape' means, but thats what daddy yells to me whenever he has me tied down on the bed. Mummy does weird things to me, and daddy forces me to do even weirder things to her. I don't know why. I wish I was a big girl! Then, if I was big I could stand up to daddy. I could get out of the chains on the bed, I could unlock the bolted front door, I could run away. I wouldn't have to be hurt anymore. But at the same time, I still love my mummy and daddy, I want them back, I want my REAL mummy and daddy back. Maybe one day, Jesus will answer the tons of prayers I have left him. 

I have to go, my daddys coming up the stairs, bye. 

-Maddie."

Liam was barley able to finish reading with the tears in his eyes. 

Harry grip on my little body was so tight I could barley breathe. He had one arm around my waste and the other hand on my head. Pulling me towards his chest, I could feel his tears falling and landing on my head. 

As Liam read, flash backs of my mummy and daddy filled my mind. 

I started crying AGAIN, "I want my mummy and daddy!!" My voice muffled in Harry's shirt. 

"I know baby, I know." Harry said smothering my head in kisses. 

"W-what did I do wrong??" My desperate voice echoed around the room. 

Harry pulled my body from the comfort of his chest, now being able to face him I saw that all the boys had tears down their cheeks. Thats strange because I've never seen a men cry before. Harry put is hands protectively gripping my waste. My waste was so small that his hands fit could easily wrap around my waste. "Madison Tomlinson, don't you ever think that you did something wrong! ok? Your parents were crazy for ever hurting such a sweet heart like you!" Harrys voice was a mixture of angry and sadness. 

All I want to do right now is crawl in a bed and watch some stupid movie to get my mind off of everything. 

I looked around the room at the rest of the boys, and they looked as if they are watching a puppy getting hit by a car and slowly dyeing. Its sickening the way their looking at me. I'm not their daughter! Why do they care! I would never admit this to anyone but myself, but right now all I want is to held in someones arms! 

"B-but then why did they hurt me?" 

I could feel that feeling creeping in the pit of my stomach. I felt like that seven year old girl again who would cry in the closets. Scared. Confused. Helpless. The worsts feelings in the world. 

Kneeling down in front of Harry to meet my eyes, Zayn says. "Maddie, look at me angel. Please look at me. Your parents, they were terrible people. No one should ever hurt their children, much less a sweetheart like you. We will never let anyone ever hurt you again! I promise that your safe with us baby girl. We aren't going to hurt you like they did." 

He can't say that, he can't say that about my mummy and daddy!

"Y-you can't say that! Th-they love me! Th-they aren't terrible people! I- i just want my mummy and daddy back!" I cried out with out thinking, burying my head in my hands. Completely and utterly defeated. 

Liam's POV: 

"Y-you can't say that! Th-they love me! Th-they aren't terrible people! I- i just want my mummy and daddy back!" Maddie cried out throwing me head in her hands. She must be absolutely exhausted. 

I can only imagine, such a sweet little girl being hurt so badly by the people she wants nothing more then to love her. Thats all she wants deep down, she just wants to be loved. The boys and I have promised ourselves that we will do that. We will love her, kiss her, hold her. Anything so that she knows that she IS loved. That she DOES have a family. 

Zayn moves his hands on Maddie's knees to comfort her but she only flinches away with a gasps with her head still in her hands. 

Us lads all exchange a look and know that we have to comfort her. 'Guest room' Niall mouths so that we all get the hint. The guest room is perfect, it has a jumbo bed so basically the whole room is just a big bed that can easily sleep 25 people. One whole wall of the room is a big movie screen. A movie! Perfect, thats just what she needs to get her mind off things. That is of course if we get her to actually calm down. I'm scared she's about to have a panic attack. 

"Baby girl, lets get you to bed ok? How about a relaxing day, were we just watch movies? Sound good?" I ask she has her sobs begin to grow louder. 

She simply nods. 

Zayn helps were to her feet, grabbing hold of her shaking hand, and leading her up the stairs into the guest room. 

Once we entered the guest room, I think she just didn't know what she was suppose to do so Niall just picked her up in the door way, "Lets go Little One." As he kissed her nose witch is covered in tears. Maddie just gave out a heart breaking whimper. 

"I know sweetie, I've gottcha." Was all Niall could respond. I walked over the the far side of the bed and lifted up the big fluffy comforters and crawled towards the middle grabbing an extra fluffy blanket with me. Louis peeled back the comforter off for Maddie as Niall laid her down right next to me.  I held out the big blanket and wrapped little shaking Maddie in it. Louis crawling in right behind her while the other lads scattered themselves around us. 

Louis and I both had our back against the head board but made sure Maddie was laying comfortably on the pillows. She just laid there, clutching to the blanket that engulfed her body, while Louis and I got the hair out of her face. Her cries were utterly heart breaking. 

Two minutes later, her sobs began to get even WORSE! Louis scooted down in the bed and pulled Maddie's body into his chest. Rubbing her back, "I know Maddie, your safe hunny I promise. Please, please calm down." After about five more minutes, she was totally drained. All she could do was lay there, gasping for breathe. 

Tears stained her cheeks, her eyes glossy with pain. Louis pulled her away from him a little, cupping her face in his hands. "Maddie, I know you've been hurt. And if we could, I promise you that we would take the pain away. We will protect, we will be your shoulder to cry on, we will love you. We aren't going to hurt you like your parents did. No one is going to hit you, or tie you down to a bed, or do anything bad to you. You have to trust us." 

She just looks up at Louis with those memsmoizing blue eyes, as they fill with more tears. Lou sighs and pulled her into his embrace again. This time, I scoot down behind her and wrap my arm tightly around her wastes. Tenincally I guess I was spooning her, but in a fatherly way. She's my daughter, and she needs me. 

I look around at the lads, we all know there is more to her story. But for her sake and our sake, its going to have to be a step at a time process. Even with her parents, she is having a panic attack. Poor baby. 

"Shhh, daddys here, you dads are here." I whisper as I kiss her cheek. 

Zayn and Harry stepped out of the room, I think to get her some food. She needs it after getting sick. 

I feel so bad for Maddie, no little girl should ever have to be so upset, no one should ever have to be abused. Some one so innocent, so young, so pure. It made my heart ache to think she has been put through so much. She needed dads. She needed us to take care of her, to hold her, and to love her. 

Perfect timing, Harry and Zayn walked in with a tray of food. "Hey baby, Zayn and Harry brought you some food." Niall coos placing a hand on her leg covered in blankets and giving it a comforting rub. 

Maddie just gave out a small groan. "Sweetie you have to eat. Come on, sit up." I said a little more sternly. She followed orders as Zayn placed a tray of bland toast in front of her. 

She didn't mean to but she gave out a small whimper when she saw the food in front of her, "Babe, I know you don't want to but you have to eat something." Zayn encourages. 

She nods and takes a nibble. 

2 hours later-

Thank God her Maddie's stomach is holding up. She is now fast asleep in Lou's arms. Seeing the two of them together is absolutely adorable! She looks safe, peaceful. Carefully Louis strokes her tear stained cheek as he wraps her body safely in his arms. She was almost completely barried in his body. None of us had the heart to look away from her, she just looked so at rest. 

She has been so broken, it simply kills me. No wonder she tried to kill herself. My little girl was raped by her own parents, that is absolutely horrendous. Everything is starting to fit together piece by piece, I just wish the pitcher the pieces are creating weren’t so horrible. 

Very soon did Maddie wake up from her sleep, she still looked utterly drained but her body was not about to cut her any slack. 

She squirmed a bit in Louis’ arms before completely waking up, earning a chorus of ‘awwws’ from us. 

“Sleep good hun?” Niall asks as Louis picks her us and lays her across his chest so that her head was facing me and her feet facing the door. 

She simply nods in response. 

 Silence from this little one is the worst feeling ever.

“How about we all watch a movie? Sound good?” Harry says already standing up and walking to snatch the remote.

All we get in return is a nod.

As Harry flips through movies, we can’t really find one that won’t scare her, make her sad, or one that is approbate enough. In defeat, Harry just puts on E news. We all stare blankly at the screen, sneaking glances at Maddie just about every other second. 

She turned her head in towards Louis’ chest as she gave out a sigh, as he rubs circles in her back. “Baby, look at me.” He instructs.

Maddie slowly brings her head up to meet his eyes, “You know that you can tell us anything right? You don’t have to hold everything in. Believe it or not, but we’re here for you, and we’re not going any where.” 

It looks as if she thinks for a minute with her face adorably scrunched up before she says, “I- Y- you just have to u-under- well, I just don’t want to get hurt anymore.” She says looking as if she was about to crack. Too late, her poor heart has been broken.

“Madison, we aren’t going to hurt you, I can promise you that. Why don’t you take another nap? Alright? I don’t want you to get worked up again. If you do, we might have to give you a sleeping pill to calm you down.” I say as I pull yet another blanket on her shivering body.

The thought of the sleeping pill must scare her because she frantically shakes her head denying the pill. 

‘Shhhh baby, just calm down, we aren’t going to give you the pill. Just go to sleep, I gotcha.” Louis coos setting her laying on his chest, laying with her stomach down. It was too cute how she was so small that she barley made it to the bottom of his chest. She’s so incredibly light that Louis probably couldn’t feel her on top of him. 

One hand rubbing her back, the other smoothing her hair, and she fell into a deep abyss of sleep. 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1M 53.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
123K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc