ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪxᴛᴀᴘᴇ - xᴜ ᴍɪɴɢʜᴀᴏ

Por _MeanYoongiii_

- give it back? - where is the fun in that? - What are you gonna do with it? - Let me think about it. In w... Más

i like you
walkman
your name
delivery
come to my party
waisted
kiss goodnight
favor from an enemy
sweet guy
an almost kiss
an assigment
carelessly in love
chicken
miss piggy
speakers
i missed you
only him
babygirl
Two wishes
best day
love drunk
butterflies
disaster
dinner and kisses
after school
jealousy
infinite
stupid arguments
sick
the truth about the mixtape
sweeter
two tickets for a concert
different
I love you
Epologue

first dance

529 20 0
Por _MeanYoongiii_

"So you are really going to that party?" Kwan asked Bong Cha through the phone. The girl really didn't have a choice. She hated to go but she knew If she didn't, Minghao would keep on bothering her. 

"I have no choice..."

"Why did they invite you when they didn't invite me? A future queen?" Bong cha scoffed as soon as she heard that. Same old Kwan is back apparently... "They did because they wanna bully me I bet..." The girl mumbled. 

"Oh...  So That explains a lot!" As soon as Kwan gave her the green light she realised that the only way Minghao would invite her to one of his parties was to make fun out of her and laugh along with his gang. 

"Anyway, What are you gonna wear?" That topic was one of Seungkwan's favourites yet Bong Cha's answer was always the same. "Uhhh I dont know... sweatpants?" She started looking inside her wardrobe. 

"You are joking, right?" He whispered. 

"No?"

"They are calling you over there to bully you and you are just gonna make it easier for them? No No No... I won't let my best friend work as a source for entertainment to them..." He exclaimed. "Oh No, What's that supposed to mean?" She whispered. 

"Approach your wardrobe. Now!" He ordered. The girl, left without a single choice, decided to slowly approach her wardrobe. Seungkwan would force her anyway so there was no point in stalling. 

"So now what?" 

"Listen to me carefully!" He slyly smirked while staring at the mirror in front of him. It was his time to be creative. Bong Cha followed his every order only to prepare herself to be smoking hot at a party she didn't even wanna go. 

Seungkwan made her wear a super mini black dress that could even expose both of her shoulders, Black tights under and of course a pair of high black heels to go along with the rest of the outfit. The girl titled her head right when she approached the mirror. 

Is that really her? 

"Tell me you love me..." Kwan answered as soon as he noticed her being speechless. "I... I do... but... isn't it too much?" She was trying to get out of it. "I bet If you followed the instructions Its perfect. Dont you dare change clothes!!!" He complained. 

"Fine Fine... I am ready for the party I guess then..."

"Leave your hair down Dont you dare put em up I will kill you! Also... Wear earrings! Oh an-" 

"Stop... I know what to do. I am ready!" She said and at the exact same moment Chan walked in to find his sis in front of the mirror. He was gazing unable to realise it was his sibling "I will call you later..." Bong Cha hang up as soon as he spotted her brother staring. 

"What?" 

"You are not ugly today? What happened?" He asked. Bong Cha only sighed and crossed her arms. Whats his deal? Nobody knows. "Is it your birthday?" He continued teasing her like always but this time Bong Cha was not in the mood to deal with him. 

"You have three seconds to leave..." She crossed her arms. Chan leaned on the doorframe and waited for the countdown to begin. "One..." The girl said but instead of a panicking chan he seemed pretty chill leaning on the doorframe. 

"Two..." She said but not a single move happened once again. "I said Two... Aren't you gonna run?" She complained. "I think I will take the risk and wait for number three!" He crossed his arms. As soon as she heard that she started chasing him down. "Hey! You didn't say 3!" He invaded his room and locked the door before the girl gets in as well. 

"I will kill you!" 

"On which number?" 

"SHUT UP!" She banged her hand on the door. Chan felt safe that this Locked door was between them. Otherwise his body would be the one to get hit on. Bong Cha went back to her room to fix the last details for the party.

---------

The cold night was tucked under a woollen dove-grey sky. Bong Cha stood right outside Minghao's house and exhale, leading her breathe to be visible. How can it be so cold outside she thought. 

Even though it was that breeze she couldnt choose whats better for her. Should she just stay here in the cold? or go in? She wished she could be home under her blanket. 

"Here goes nothing..." She whispered. As soon as she approached the door she could feel the loud built up of EDM music, dressing the environment. And she hated this kind of music. A last, exhale before knocking on the door.

The person who happened to open the door was not Minghao. It was Wonwoo. She only happened to see him from time to time in class yet they didn't know each other. He scanned her down while placing both of his lips onto his plastic cup, then swallowing the liquid. 

"Hey..." He smirked. 

"Um Hi..." 

"Do I know you? Do you go to our school?" Okay, so he didn't even recognise her. "Um... Yes?" The man made her space to walk in. "My name is Wonwoo..." He gave her his hand to shook but she was just staring at it. "Hey Wonwoo..." And That's when Vernon approached his friend along with his girlfriend. So he takes her everywhere apparently.

"Oh Bong Bong... Hey..." Vernon said with a polite smile. At this time she seriously wanted to kill Minghao. "Bong Bong? That's a weird name..." Wonwoo said trine avoid laughing. It was his first time hearing a name like that. Bong Cha really wanted to struggle this man that came up with this nick name.

"It was nice meeting you Bong Bong..." Wonwoo said with a smirk and Vernon dragged him away from her. Now she was alone squeezed in the crowed. Perfect she was invited so she can be alone. That felt exactly like Kindergarden to her. 

Well, until Minghao finally stepped out of the kitchen and approached the table with the drinks. From afar their eyes locked. Although it took a while for everyone to recognise the girl, Minghao's eyes distinguished her right away. He froze to his spot, staring like she was a work of art. 

Although music was filling the room, it was almost not existing to them as soon as they spotted each other.

Honestly, he was speechless. The girl was the one to approach him immediately maybe because she was mad at him as always yet the man was not able to stop looking at her. She was mesmerising.

"Are you an idiot?" She asked. The boy was staring down at her with an expressionless face. Bong Cha couldnt understand the reason behind him being completely speechless.

"I asked you are you an idiot?" She repeats. 

"Are you expecting me to answer to that?" He softly said, not quitting the gaze session towards the girl. 

"Everyone keeps on calling me Bong Bong because of you. Its embarrassing..." She claimed. "I am sorry Bong Bong- I- I mean..." 

"You did it again!" She pointed at him. "I am sorry..." He giggled. The girl still couldnt understand the point behind him stuttering. "So I came, that means I-"

"Do you wanna dance with me?" He dared to ask, leaving her completely surprised and taken aback. "Excuse me?" She narrowed her eyebrows. "Do you wanna dance with me Bong Cha?" He repeated. Then he heard a high pitched voice and discreetly stared. Natasha was leading Vernon to the dance floor. Wow, she is unbelievable. 

"What do you say?" Minghao asked. 

"I dont know how to dance Minghao..." She stared down quite embarrassed. Everyone here knew how to. "Its Okay... I can show you..." Minghao reassured her. Right at this point she heard Natasha laughing in Vernon's arms. "Okay Lets do it..." She was angry, discreetly staring at the couple having fun.

"May I?" He exposed his hand. The girl stared at it quite afraid to take it. Should she just say No and leave? But seeing that girl so close to Vernon was driving her crazy. She slowly gave the man to the charming person she couldnt quite notice yet cause her mind was stuck on Chwe Hnasol. 

Hao led her on the dance floor and shared a sweet smile right when they were about to dance. After all these Edm songs Finally a slow jam got through on the speakers. Had placed both of his hands on her back. The girl put her hand on his shoulders, after noticing everyone else but she was too afraid for eye contact. 

"Is it your first time dancing?" He asked. The girl decided to slowly lift her gaze so their eyes could finally meet. "In a crowd..." She answered. Minghao could not even still a single smile from her. 

"You are not that bad..." He smiled. It was a rare phenomenon for him to smile but from the time he met her He started smiling more. "W-Whats with that?" The girl noticed his smile and finally smiled back. Minghao was more comfortable now that he saw one of her smile. "What's with what?" He narrowed his eyebrows. 

"You rarely smile..." 

"Is that so?" He asked surprised. After all he was not that invisible to the girl as well. She have noticed him before once or maybe twice. 

"I.. I guess.." 

"Its not like you smile a lot though... Its the first time I've ever seen you smiling to me..." He announced. "Well, You should already fill the blank to that yourself..." And Then she went back teasing him as usual. "I think You like me, You just dont know it yet..." He sung. The girl scoffed at the audacity he actually has. 

"Why would I like someone that calls me Bong Bong... Would you like someone that calls you Ming Ming?" She exclaimed. "I wouldn't have a problem If... That person would be you..." He softly said. They stared deeply into each other's eyes and literally stopped dancing unlike the rest of the crowd. 

The atmosphere was way to heated after this person for a weird reason. She needed to get out of it immediately. 

"I need..." She was trying to find an excuse. 

"Yes?" H asked back quite perplexed. 

"I need to go to the bathroom..." She finally thought something super random and before the boy was able to respond The girl already passed by him and approached the stairs to his house. She didn't even know where the bathroom was yet she was doing her best to avoid him. 

What was that all about? She thought to herself. All she needed now was indeed the bathroom so she can splash her head with some fresh water. She started opening random doors so she can find the place until she bumped with a person. 

"I am sorry..." She said and their eyes met. She knew that person. It was Minghao's best friend Moon Junhwi. "Its okay..." He smiled back to the girl. 

"Are you searching for Hao?" He asks. 

"NO!" She screamed realising that Jun could easily get him to her anytime. "I mean... No..." She giggled. And Now Its awkward she thought. "Then why are you here?" He asked. "I am looking for the bathroom..." 

"Oh... Its that way then..." He led her right outside the bathroom door. "See you around Bong Bong..." He said and left her alone. "For the last time, Its Bong Cha..." She whispered when nobody was around. Finally, she could have some alone Time in this crowded place. 

With a smile she grabbed the handle and pushed it down. Her smile faded away as soon as she walked in and spotted Vernon and Natasha making out on top of the sink. Their heads turn to stare at the girl. 

Okay, So Now was even more awkward than before. 

Her heart was crumbling into a million pieces yet she decided to conceal it. "I am so sorry..." She bowed. 

"You should be..." Natasha complained after the girl interrupted this two from kissing. "Hey... Dont be rude..." The man scolded her. "Its okay Bong Bong..." He added and the girl slowly walked out. That was something she was not expecting. 

When did they leave? Last time, they were dancing on the dance floor. Why did she have to witness all that? She wished she could take these scenes out of her brain. Or maybe she could.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

169K 7.8K 47
What happens when you end up having to date China's most popular Dancer/Actor. But what happens when your a total badass who owns it.
4.7K 221 47
Junhui is a Chinese café owner with a traumatic past whereas Minghao is an artist without any plans for his future. What will happen if they meet eac...
329K 11.9K 34
"I, Kim Mingyu, will romantically push you down your throne and owe the "player" crown away from you, Jung Taerin." "Its on, my darling." ♥ ♥ ♥ A sto...
60.8K 4.9K 35
ー "this may sound weird, but what if i read to you every night?" mingyu offers to help minghao with his korean by reading to him. inspo: ? i have no...