The second chance mate

De AnusAneetta2

Soooo This is my first time writing stories and English is not my first language. So I hope you understand a... Mai multe

Her second chance mate
Her Second chance mate
Her Second Chance Mate
Her second chance mate
Her Second chance Mate
Her second Chance mate
Notice

Her second chance mate

1.4K 49 1
De AnusAneetta2

                      Chapter seven

Anu's pov:

I signed annoyingly hearing my brother's cry's because he didn't find his mate yesterday night. He came here yesterday night too drunk and blabbering some shit that I didn't get what is he saying when I got down to drink some water. I crossed my arms around me and glanced at him annoyingly . He layed on the other couch with my cousins and beta's. Others found their mates except my brother and he is saying, 'the moongodness betrayed him' like wtf?!
I sip my coffee from the cup that Im holding and looked up when the front door of the house open.I saw a beautiful girl with two other cute guys entering the living room .I saw my cousins and Lilly smiling shyly. I frowns in confused .

Lilly:" U-um..alpha, this is my mate Kevin."
(she said before approaching him and they all faced me. He gave me a polite bow and smiled shyly. Lucas stand beside the beautiful yet cute girl meanwhile Jason did the same with the other guy.)

Kevin :

Lucas :"Alpha, this is my beautiful mate Clara."
(The poor girl blushed madly by his compliment and I smiled. My gaze flipped into the guy beside Jason who is looking down all the time)

Clara :

Jason :"Alpha, this is my mate and his name is mark"
(I nodded and but he is still looking at the ground and I got annoyed but Jason tapped his shoulder that his mate flinched and looked up at my boring gaze and whispered a little 'sorry'and bowed. I stood up from my couch and looked at them all But in an instant my eyes turned blood shot red color. My wolf. Something is wrong! I smell roughs! In my pack?  How?.My brother hold my shoulder to prevent me from shifting and I growls at him)

Mark :

Anex :"You have to calm down anu! Don't let your wolf take control! Stay focus on me and calm down! "
(He used his beta voice. I take a long breath in and out slowly but surely to get rid of my hunger to rip the roughs head off)

Lilly:"A-alpha...its from our mate's. They are roughs! "
(She said nervously because they know very well that how much I fucking hate them. I stared at their mate's angrily but my brother pull me to the couch and make me to sit there while the others are standing in front of me.)

Me:"OK I know they are roughs and your mates but I don't want to put risk on my pack while letting some roughs in and make my people in panick mood so...! "
(I growls frustratingly and they all signed)

Jason :"I can't reject my mate nor dump him just for your selfishness! It's not going to work on me!"
(He shouted and my brother give a warning growl at him)

Anex :"Low your voice Jason! Don't you dare to disrespect your alpha! "
(he said coldly and I try to cool myself down because I don't want to kill him.  But his next words pulled the all nerves in my body)

Jason :"What! She is a selfish pathetic person! That's why her mate cheated on her with a rough and she is seeing all other roughs in the same eyes and now she want me to let go of my mate! "
(That's it! I jumped on to him, punching him across the face brutaly that I heard a bone cracking sound. Probably his nose. My eyes turned red but I didn't shifted. Others try to pull me off him but they very well know how dangerous I am when I get angery. I stopped when I sense he blanked out. I stood up and look everyone in the eye with my bloodshot eyes. I glanced at Jason's mate to see his face have a terrified expression like others but more . I looked at my brother who shook his head annoyingly.)

Me:"Get him to the healing center and about the new members in the pack, well.....welcome to the bloodlust pack! And mark, Sorry but not sorry about your mate state! He asked for it anyway! Try to teach your mate, how can be a good member to this pack and I know you are a good person and if he continues to being a jerk like this then he will be execute from this pack with a broken body! I was waiting for him to get his mate so his mate have  at least the common sense that don't mess with the alpha! So yeah that's all for today! Feel free to explore the house and pack! "
(I give a little smile before exit from there to do some paper work.)

Jamie's pov:

Mean while ~

I woke up with a damn head ache and found myself in the dirty yet soft bed. I hold my head from the pain and look besides me to see my sister is looking at me with a smile in the bed.

Annie:" Good morning sleepy head! It's time for breakfast "
(she chuckled softly before giving me the food that placed on the bed. Porridge? Great! )

Me:"B-bad morning sis! My head is still h-hurting like hell! And I am damn hungry! "
(I snatched the plate from her and started eat . I looked up hearing her sign. Her bruises are healing slowly. Ah right!  We omegas heal slowly and I looked at my wrist to see that the chain mark on my wrist is still there. I huffs annoyingly)

Annie:"The guards gave me these food in the morning when we were sleeping though! He is a arrogant bitch you know?! He was looking at me like I am a fresh meat to him! Pervert duck! "
(I chocked from the laugh. I know she is trying to cheer me up and forget all the beating from yesterday but the pain in the back is still there. )

Me:"S-stop! But I think he is right though, I sometimes caught the other guys in our pack giving you a seductive stare! You are beautiful though! "
(I chuckled with her. She flipped her hair dramatically )

Annie :"Oh! But too bad for them! I only belongs to my mate! This sexy body is only belongs to my man in my dreams "
(Mate?  Is she still hoping her mate will find her when we were stuck in the hell? I gave a forced smile at her and we started to eat our food)

Anex's pov:

Two days later ~

I smiled sadly while looking at the couple were laughing and enjoying themselves in the kitchen. Lilly and Kevin is a perfect match for each other. They laugh together at the same time, love kids, love to cook! I blinked when my sister suddenly mind linked me.

Anu : Come to my office right now! "
She sounded frustrated. I should go before she kick my ass off for being late

Anu's pov:

Office room :

I looked through the paper that I am working on. Today will be a tough day for me. Have to check the borders , My parents will be here from their business trip, announce the new members to the pack, alpha William's son's ceremony! So the ceremony starts in 1:45 pm I have this whole ass works to be done. I heard a knock on the door I said 'come in'and a tired anex's came in. I looked at him worriedly but I shook off the worry that showing in my face before he saw it.  He bowed and I motioned him to take a sit. He nodded and sit in front the chair.

Me:"So I have to tell something! "
(I glance over at him and he nodded. I signed)

Anex :"Yes alpha "
(Yes! He is tired! I placed my paperwork that I am holding and faced him coldly)

Me:"Well... We have to attend the function that the alpha William's son's! He invited as in person to join the party. So its today and you have to come with me with my beta's! "
(He again nodded and I breathed out slowly)

Anex:" Alright! I will come with you! "
(Before he was going to stand up I hold his hands stopping him. He raised his eyebrows confused)

Me:"OK so I'm gonna ask you straightly okay? Are you okay brother? You looks so pale and you have dark circles under your eyes, what happened? "
(That's when he broke out in front of me. He cried like a little puppy and it melted the stone heart of mine. I run to his side and pulled him towards my chest hugging him tightly. He cried more. I patted his head softly in a comforting way. Some time later he finally calmed down and I pulled off from the hug and looked at my little brother who is still sniffing . I chuckled to see him pouting madly. I wipe away the dried tears and cupped his face. After all I still have a weak spot for him in my heart. )

Anex :"It's not funny! I am sad and angry right now! "
(He folded his arms around him giving me a angry look. I return to my seat while giving him some water. He shook his head as a no so I put the bottle aside and asks him)

Me:"So what caused my brother's to be this angry and sadness? Hmm? "
(I asked curiously and he gulped)

Anex:" It's just.... I didn't found my mate and some guys from the training field was gossiping about me that I am a mateless wolf and when I came back from there I saw Jason kissing his mate in the living room and smirking at me like a mocking way. "
(I gripped on the pen firmly. Jason is getting on my nerves these days. I smirked at my brother cheekily)

Me:"You are a goddamn beta Anex! You should kick their ugly ass ! Anyway don't worry lil bro,we will teach Jason a lesson later and about the guys who gossip about you, I will take care of them! Don't lose your hope Anex, you will find your mate sooner or later! What if your mate will be in the silvernoon pack?! So be patient!"
(I smiled at him warmly and he exit happily from my office. My brother is so cold towards others except who think as his family. But in front me, he is still my lil cry baby. iy continued my work with an unknown smile)

VOTE>•••VOTE>•••VOTE>•••VOTE>•••
Vote and comment
Wait for next chapter 😁

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

174K 3.5K 26
Wait he kissed me. What the hell was this? Who was this? And why did it feel so great? It took all my strength to push this guy off of me. He really...
86.2K 5K 22
For 1000 years, a wolf was chained and kept alone as a punishment, without anyone to love him. He grew bitter and bitter, wanting to destroy earth an...
795K 17.9K 22
"I don't care that your a runt. An omega. I love you for who you are and I'm not about to let you go. I just found you and I'm not ready and never wi...
25.9K 729 55
MATURE LANGUAGES/SWEARS AND CURSES #*@#.💋 MATURE CONTENTS 😈😈😈😈😈😈 A twisted story filled with drama, comedy, terror, sex, love, hate and power...