Deep in my heart (taekook)

By JEONfanTAEsea

" Nine." "Three" "Oh come on....you are not that bad..." " I am not talking about myself...i am talking about... More

✨1✨
✨2✨
✨3✨
✨4✨
✨5✨
✨6✨
✨7✨
✨8✨
✨9✨
✨10✨
✨11✨
✨12✨
✨13✨
✨14✨
✨15✨
✨16✨
✨17✨
✨18✨
✨19✨
✨20✨
✨21✨
✨22✨
✨23✨
✨24✨
✨25✨
✨26✨
✨27✨
✨28✨
✨29✨
✨30✨
✨31✨
✨32✨
✨33✨
✨34✨
✨35✨
✨36✨
✨37✨
✨38✨
✨39✨
✨40✨
✨41✨
✨42✨
✨43✨
✨44✨
✨45✨
✨46✨
✨47✨
✨48✨
✨49✨
✨50✨
✨51✨
✨52✨
✨53✨
✨54✨
✨55✨
✨56(M)✨
✨57✨
✨58✨
✨59✨
✨60✨
Author's note

EPILOGUE

7.7K 319 152
By JEONfanTAEsea

5 years later.....

''Taetae.....please lets go out today. You always keep yourself locked in your room.'' Jimin said to his best friend who was lying on the bed lazily and having a staring competition with his ceiling. This is how his day passes now a days. He never goes out with his friends.

He had came back to Korea after completing his graduation. Jimin , Yoongi and Bogum has also moved back to their home country. Taehyung is staying with Namjin couple in the Jeon mansion. Namjin has adopted twins with which Taehyung plays whenever he feels alone which he does everytime.

Bogum would also come regularly to lift the blonde's mood but he fails miserably every time. Taehyung always remains lost in his own thoughts. Once a bubbly cute fluffball has turned into a mature and gloomy person since that day.

''No Chim....I am not in the mood.'' He denied rudely.

'' Tae....you think he would be happy to see you like this if he was here?'' Jimin asked now a little angry at his best friend's self destructing behaviour.

''That's the thing Jiminie..He didn't think about me before doing that.'' Taehyung replied now looking at his boyfriend.

'' Tae....we had to take some decisions in our life sometimes that can turn out to be wrong.'' Jimin tried to make his stubborn best friend understand.

'' I don't wanna listen to any excuse for what he did. he didn't listened to me and I hate him for that.'' Taehyung replied now sitting up and throwing the pillow to somewhere in the room.

'' Calm down Tae....I know you are lying to yourself. You love him and nothing can change that.'' Jimin replied now sitting close to the blonde and putting his hand on the latter's shoulder to comfort him.

'' Let's not talk about it, Chim...It just makes me sad.'' Taehyung said with teary eyes and Jimin quickly embraced him in his comforting warmth.

'' As you wish Tae...Just don't lose your true self. It makes everyone around you sad.'' Jimin said rubbing soothing circles on the blonde's back and Taehyung just nodded supressing his sobs. He don't wanna burst out in tears again.

Jimin stayed there for around two hours and keep telling him about his dance studio. Jimin has opened a dance academy and teach people how to move with the beats while Yoongi has taken up his father's business. Yoongi had proposed to Jimin for the marriage and the ring on Jimin's hand make Taehyung to cry more.

He had also dreamt of marrying his love one day. He had also dreamt of a dreamy romantic proposal from his boyfriend just the way he had confessed his love so romantically. Taehyung had already dreamt of a life with him.

Taehyung left his room and went to the twins nursery where Jin and Somi was playing with the kids. When the two looked at the blonde, their smile dropped. Once always smiling blonde had now forgotten how to smile. When Taehyung noticed their saddened face, he smiled fakely which the two noticed but they couldn't do anything more than to smile weakly.

Taehyung came to them and sat near his brother, looking at the two babies. He would regularly come and play with the two babies and remember the talk where Jungkook had told him that he also wants many babies when they start a family together.

Namjoon entered the room after 20 minutes, a wide smile on his face that showed his cute dimples, with an envelop in his hand. Jin, Somi and Taehyung looked at him a little confused.

'' I have a good news..'' Namjoon chirped brightly and Jin and Somi became excited while Taehyung just looked away boredly already knowing the whatever Namjoon is gonna say can not lift his mood.

'' What's it Joonie?'' Jin asked.

''Its for Tae....''

''Huh?'' Taehyung looked at him puzzled.

''You know what it is?'' He asked showing the envelop and the blonde shook his head in denial.'' Tae...it is an interview proposal from a very famous art gallery in Seoul. They want you to show them your paintings.'' Namjoon told him excitedly.

''Wow Taebear....its such a good opportunity for you.'' Jin also chirped.

''Yes Tae....you should not let it go.'' Somi said smiling. Taehyung kept silent for a moment thinking about something while the other three looked at him with expectations.

'' I am not interested, Hyung.'' Taehyung turned down the offer and Namjoon's smile dropped.

''But Tae....It is such a good opportunity and everyone don't get a chance to work there. You are lucky that they want to see your talent.'' Namjoon insisted again.

'' I know Hyung....but I don't feel like doing anything now a days.'' Taehyung denied politely again.

'' Taebear....Jungkook will not like it if he came to know about it.'' Jin tried to convince his baby brother.

''Its not necessary that I will do everything that he likes. He also did all that even after I told him that I didn't like that idea.'' Taehyung replied frustratingly. He don't understand why everyone wants him to just accept everything and do what they wants.

'' But Tae....he did all this to secure your future.'' Namjoon replied.

'' He could have done that here in Korea, staying with me but he just flew to New York for God knows how long and didn't thought about me, how I will live without him. Did he thought how I will spend the whole day with just a single call from him and some texts once in a while?'' Taehyung burst out. He had been controlling himself from so long but today, he just wanted to let everything out.

After living for three years with Jungkook in Seattle, waking up every morning in his arms and sleeping every night cuddling him, when they came back to Korea, Jungkook joined the business with Namjoon and worked on expending it overseas. They opened their branch in New York. Namjoon was the one who was gonna go there to handle the business there, but by now, he was a father of two babies and Jungkook thought it would be better for him to go there in place of his Hyung as his family needs him more.

So Jungkook declared that he was going there without consulting anyone and Taehyung was shocked to listen that he was going to be there for years. Taehyung refused that he is not letting the brunette to go away from him but the latter convinced him that he will come back as soon as possible and if Namjoon Hyung goes there, he will miss his kid's childhood. Taehyung was adamant that if the brunette is going, he will also go with him but Jungkook told him that even if they goes together, he will not have enough time to spend with the blonde between his busy schedules. So Jungkook thought that it will be better if the blonde stays here, with his family.

Initially, Taehyung was always sad but slowly, he started accepting that Jungkook will come back soon. Jungkook would also call him as much as he could between all the business stuff but slowly, as the time passed, Taehyung started feeling alone. He wanted to just go to his boyfriend and never let him go. Since the day Yoongi had proposed Jimin, he became desperate for it too. He wants to marry Jungkook as soon as he could but the latter had not said anything about the topic.

Even when Taehyung told him that their best friends are going to marry soon, he had just told him to congratulate them on his behalf and changed the topic.

'' But Tae...'' Namjoon tried to speak again but the blonde cut him in middle.

'' I don't wanna listen anything, Hyung. I am going to my room.'' Taehyung said and left the three standing there looking at his direction with worry filled eyes. They want their old Taehyung back but only Jungkook can do that. They are now just waiting for him to return.

Taehyung went to his room and locked the door behind him. He plopped himself on his bed and tears started flowing down his cheeks. Since the day he was about to lose Jungkook by the hands of that girl, Lisa...he had became very scared. Every thought of losing Jungkook for forever makes him go crazy. He don't trust anything and want to have a permanent commitment with the brunette.

That day, when Lisa closed his eyes and was about to pull the trigger, Hobi kicked the man who was holding him from behind on the back of his knees and snatched the gun from his hand as the man fell on the ground in pain. He immediately pointed it towards the girl as Jungkook shouted at the girl to shoot him.

The tension in the room thickened as a bang echoed in the air. Everything fell silent. Taehyung put his hands to cover his mouth as his eyes closed. He didn't want to see his boyfriend lying there covered in blood. He dreaded that if he opened his eyes, he will not be able to close them again. He will see the sight whenever he will try to sleep.

He can't lose his love like that. They had not yet done making sweet memories. They still have to go on a lots of dates, still have to fight over little things, Taehyung still have to confess his feelings many more times, Jungkook still have to buy his favourite ice-cream for million of times.

The silence was killing him. No one uttered a word, his world stopped in the moment. He slowly opened his eyes when a sob escaped someone's mouth.

His eyes widened in shock at the sight. Jungkook was standing there holding a bloodied girl like a statue. Bogum and Yoongi were looking at Hobi who was standing there holding a gun a everything clicked in the blonde's mind.

Before Lisa could have fired, Hobi had shoot her in her right shoulder and the gun fell from her hand. She became unconscious and fell over Jungkook who caught her before she fell on the ground. A tear escaped Jungkook's eye as he stood there holding his close friend who was madly in love with him.

The back up team came at the moment and the police arrested the men who were with Lisa in this whole act while Lisa was taken to a hospital. When she gained consciousness, she cried out and threw everything here and there. Doctors declared her mentally unstable and she was sent to an asylum for further treatment.

When Jungkook had turned towards Taehyung after they took Lisa, Taehyung stepped back as a stream of tears rolled down his rosy bread cheeks. He was about to lose the brunette for forever. He would have died at the sight if something had happened to Jungkook. He wanted to speak but words didn't formed in his mouth.

Jungkook walked to him and hold his face in both his hands and caressed the cheek which has finger prints imprinted on his white skin. Choked sobs left his mouth as the brunette kissed him on the forehead and Taehyung couldn't stop himself from hugging the life out of his boyfriend. He burst out in loud sobs and the other three males looked at them with weak smiles and teary eyes.

Since that day, Taehyung became scared of losing the brunette.

Taehyung's thoughts were cut by the ringtone of his phone. He cleaned the tears that stained his beautiful face and picked his phone from the small table.

He picked up the call bring the phone to his ear.

''Hello baby....how are you?'' Jungkook asked from the other side.

''I am not fine, Kookie....I miss you.'' Taehyung replied controlling his tears.

'' I miss you too, Tae....I just want to come to you leaving all this behind.'' Jungkook replied in a sad tone.

'' Why don't you come, then?'' Taehyung asked weakly.

'' Just a little longer baby, then I'll be with you.'' The brunette promised.

'' You always says that...Kookie. I don't want any excuse now....I just want you.'' Taehyung replied desperately and Jungkook felt a tug at his heart hearing the blonde's desperate cries for him.

'' I promise you, Tae...I'll come back soon and will never leave you again.'' Jungkook tried to cheer his boyfriend.

''Kookie...''

''Hmm baby?''

'' I love you.'' Taehyung confessed out of the blue and the brunette smiled.

''I love you too, baby...'''Jungkook replied and Taehyung's heart skipped a beat. He is still not used to the brunette's confession to him. They both stayed silent listening to each other's breathing.

''Tae?''

''Yes Kookie?''

''Will you listen to me when I say something?'' Jungkook asked a bit unsure.

'' Tell me...what is it Kookie?'' Taehyung asked curiously.

'' Hyung told me that you denied a proposal from an art gallery?'' Jungkook asked calmly and Taehyung bit his lower lip.

'' I don't wanna work right now, Kookie....I am not ready.'' Taehyung replied

'' Tae....I know you are sad but baby...such opportunities don't knock on your door daily. You are a talented artist, don't let it go to waste. At least, show them your work and decide what you want after that. will you do that for me, baby?'' Jungkook asked calmly and it took a minute for the blonde to reply.

'' Okay....I will go for the interview.'' Taehyung replied and Jungkook smiled to himself.

''Thank you for listening to me, Tae.'' Jungkook said and Taehyung smiled weakly. He can never deny anything the brunette want.

''Koo..''

''I will call you later, baby. I have a meeting in ten.'' Jungkook cut what Taehyung was going to say and a slight emotion of hurt flashed in the blonde's eyes when Jungkook cut the call in a hurry. He looked at his phone for a moment and then threw it somewhere in anger.

On the other hand, Jungkook couldn't concentrate on his meeting as the blonde's weak voice kept ringing in his mind. He can already imagine from his voice that the blonde was sad beyond sadness. He thought why did he came here?...To secure their future....to make sure that he can always provide everything to the blonde that makes him happy...right?....But what is the use of this hard work when his love is not happy?...

He picked up his phone to call his secretary.

.

.

.

''Mr Han, book a flight ticket to Seoul, ASAP.''

I am coming to you, Tae. I am returning to my home.

******

Two days later.....

Everyone in the Jeon Mansion was so happy when they came to know that Taehyung is going for the interview today. Jin prepared his favourite breakfast as Namjoon helped him to select his best paintings to show to the interviewer. Jungkook has called him earlier to wish him luck and told him that the interviewers are gonna love his work.

Taehyung took the important documents with him along with some of his paintings and left for the gallery after having a full breakfast after so many days. It made Jin and Somi smile happily while Jaewan offered the blonde to drive him to the gallery.

Taehyung accepted his offer and they both left after everyone wished him good luck. Jaewan had loved Taehyung since the very first meeting but he had eventually started loving Jin also as the latter is a sweet and caring person.

'' I'll be waiting for you here. Just call me when your work here gets complete.'' Jaewan said as he pulled the car in front of the gallery and Taehyung went out.

'' It's Okay, Dad. I'll come by myself after this. You should just go home.'' Taehyung calls Jaewan as dad because he had requested the blonde to address him as his own father and Taehyung had accepted his request with a warm hug.

'' As you wish, Son. I'll see you at home.'' Jaewan chuckled which bought a smile to Taehyung's lips.

The blonde went inside and handed his interview letter to the receptionist who checked them and showed him the way to a room where he will be interviewed. A slight nervousness took over him and he fiddled with his fingers.

When he reached the room, He took a deep breath to calm himself and knocked on the door twice. He entered the room after hearing a faint 'come in'. He handed his document to the two people sitting behind the desk who looked into them impressively.

'' Your qualifications are really impressive, Mr Kim....but we would like to see your work to decide further.'' One of the man said smiling assurely.

'' No problem sir...I have bought them with me.'' Taehyung replied as he took out a few rolled canvas from his bag and handed them to the interviewers who unrolled each one of them to look closely.

One of the painting caught their attention.

'' What does this painting mean, Mr Kim?'' The other interviewer asked showing the painting to the blonde.

'' Longing for the past spent with someone you loved so dearly and the emotions felt when being away from them and not being able to do anything. This painting shows how past memories makes you smile yet hurts when not being able to live them in present.'' Taehyung replied smiling weakly and the interviewers looked at the painting with complimenting eyes.

The interview kept going for half an hour and the interviewers were so impressed with the blonde. They happily told him that he had got the job and can start working from the next week.

Taehyung inhaled contently after taking a tour of the gallery. He was happy that he came here and got the job. It will keep him distracted from the brunette.

He pulled out his phone to call Jungkook and share the news with him.

'' Hello.''

'' I got the Job, Kookie.'' Taehyung replied enthusiastically, which he had not been ever after the brunette left.

'' I knew it that they were going to hire you. Afterall, you are my talented little baby.'' Jungkook replied excitedly. He was glad that the blonde took the opportunity.

'' They complimented my work and said that once people came to know about me, they will held a complete exhibition for my art only.'' Taehyung said smiling broadly.

''That's so great. Congrats babe.'' Jungkook replied, some voices coming from behind him and the blonde furrowed his eyebrows in confusion when he heard Jimin's voice in background, but he shrugged it off as he thought that how Jimin can be in New York.

But he didn't thought that Jungkook can be in Korea.

''Thank You, Kookie....I will call you later. I need to go home and tell this to everyone.'' Taehyung said and he ended the call after exchanging 'I love yous' and 'I miss yous' with the brunette.

He took a cab and reach the Jeon mansion. He felt a little weird seeing everyone sitting in the living room smiling widely. He smiled awkwardly in response and then it clicked him.

Jungkook must have told them about him getting the job.

So he smiled more widely and went to hug his brother who stood up as he saw his baby brother walking towards him. Everyone congratulated him and they all had a little ice-cream party. He played with the twins for some time and went to his room to get some rest. He changed into something comfortable and dropped himself on the bed.

He called Jimin to tell him about his Job.

'' Hello Jimin...where are you?'' he asked.

'' At home....why?'' Jimin asked.

'' I wanted to tell you something.''

'' What, Taetae?''

'' I got the job in an art gallery.'' Taehyung replied excitedly, suddenly he was feeling very nice.

'' I know that already, Taetae....congratulations.'' Jimin chirped in his sweet voice.

'' How?''

'' Jungkook told me.'' Jimin blurted out and got a smack on his head by someone.

''Huh?...When did he tell you?'' Taehyung was confused now.

'' Umm...You know Y-Your boyfriend is a little crazy when I-it comes to you.'' Another smack. ''He was so happy when you told him that he called e-everyone to tell the g-good news...so yeah..'' Jimin replied nervously.

The call ended when Jimin said that he was a little busy and will call later. Taehyung looked at the time and decided to take a nap since Jungkook would be busy in his office. He switched off the light and drifted off to sleep.

When he woke up around seven in the evening, his eyes landed on a huge gift wrapped box that stands higher than his own height. He blinked his eyes and got up from the bed to go near the box.

He checked the box properly by taking a round around it and stood again in front of it. He opened the red ribbon cautiously to only get surprised on seeing inside.

A huge life sized baby blue teddy bear sat there smiling at him. A gasp left his lips at the cute surprise. Who must have surprised him like this?....He thought of Namjin couple who often surprise him with little things to cheer the boy. He smiled widely but a pink note caught his eye.

He took the paper sticked to the teddy bear's stomach to read it.

Congrats on your first success, baby. Many more still have to come.

Go to the terrace, a surprise is waiting for you.🤍

A beautiful smile formed on his lips as he ran towards the terrace in his baggy tiger printed pajamas and one of Jungkook's hoodie. He even didn't wait to wash his sleepy face or comb his messy hairs.

The whole house was silent and nobody was in sight. He ignored it and walked up to the terrace to see only darkness around himself. The sky was clear and the stars were scattered in the sky playing hide and seek with each other but the moon stole the show. It shone brightly casting a silvery blue glow on the earth.

Taehyung looked ethereal standing there under the moonlight. His hairs dancing with the slow wind and his eyes searching for something. He couldn't see properly as there was not enough light.

Suddenly a screen lit up, Showing Jungkook smiling at him. It looked like it was some pre- recorded video. Taehyung smiled when the brunette started talking.

'' Hey sweetheart.....you look beautiful.'' Jungkook started and Taehyung chuckled looking at himself. He was nowhere looking decent but Jungkook continued.

'' You always looks beautiful, Tae. Don't laugh.'' Jungkook must have known already that the blonde will laugh at this and look at himself. Taehyung chuckled at that. The video continued.

'' So, I am sorry for being away from you for such a long time. I had promised you that I will keep you happy, always.....I am sorry you are sad at this moment. I went to New York thinking that if I did that, I will be able to make sure you never feel unable to get anything, so that you could buy whatever you want without looking at a price tag, so that I can see that beautiful smile on your lips every time I gift you something...but I realised how wrong I was. I thought about materialistic things but ignored the most important things. I ignored that what you need to be happy is not money....its me being with you. And trust me Tae....its only you who makes me happy too. And I was a fool to leave my happiness here and go behind something not so important. I am sorry for making you go through all this, baby.'' And the screen went black. Taehyung let a tear slip past his eyelashes.

After a few seconds, another screen lit up to his left and he turned in its direction. A smiling Jungkook again sitting there.

''When I first met you....not in Seattle Tae. I am talking about Korea.'' Jungkook cleared. ''When I saw you for the first time fifteen years ago, I was left stunned. My heart did something and I didn't realise that that day, my heart decided to only beat for you. For the first time, I felt my heart beating like it had never before. To be exact, I thought that I was having a love attack.'' Jungkook chuckled telling his foolishness and Taehyung also chuckled. '' I am very thankful that Namjoon Hyung took me there that day. I was being a whiny kid at first, I didn't like the dirty streets full of potholes in which dirty water was stored but when I saw you, I wanted to always stay there. Anything didn't mattered anymore. Just looking at you, listening to your talks, hearing those cute giggles and spending my time with you became my favourite thing to do. I loved you from when I even don't know the meaning of it.'' The screen went blank again and Taehyung pouted as he wanted to listen more to his boyfriend.

But again, another screen lit up behind him and he immediately turned to his back. Jungkook was standing with his car this time as he looked towards the camera.

''I became very sad when you left, when Namjoon Hyung left. I wanted to come with you too but Hyung didn't let me. He made me promise that I will not search for him but I lied, yes....I lied that I will not. But how can I not?...When my brother just left like that, when YOU left me like that.'' Jungkook stopped for a moment and came closer to the camera. ''I came to Seattle and when I saw you with Jimin coming out of a café and clinging to him, I didn't like it. But something about you two told me that it is not what I am thinking, you two just give those ''best friend forever' vibes.'' Jungkook quoted with his finger.

''Every encounter with you just made me so happy. You look so cute when you are pissed, Tae. And that's why I always made you angry. It was hard to act because by just looking at you, my heart would want to embrace you. You also teased me a lot, Tae....especially that dinner incident but I will not say anything in detail, as everyone is hiding behind you and can hear me. It will just embarrass you so let me just leave that part...'' Jungkook said winking at the camera and Taehyung's cheeks turned red. He tried to look here and there but nobody seemed to be hiding. He went back to looking at a smiling Jungkook who started speaking again.

'' Do you remember when you asked me why did I suddenly changed and started acting all sweet with you after that college prom?.....I changed because you made me promise to not fight with you when you were drunk. After that day...I didn't hide my feelings from you anymore. I was so nervous when I was about to propose you during that Romeo Juliette drama....but once I hold you and looked into your eyes, every nervousness vanished. I am so glad you accepted me, Tae. That was the best day of my life when I got to call you 'mine'. I love it when you show openly that I am your boyfriend. I know I had never told you this....but you look so hot when you are jealous and all possessive.'' Taehyung chuckled on how Jungkook laughed. The screen went blank again.

'' Here, baby.'' Taehyung turned to his right listening to the brunette's voice who was sitting on the dining table of Jeon Mansion....Jeon Mansion?? When did he recorded it? His thoughts cut when Jungkook started speaking again.

'' I am sorry for going away from you, baby. I was a fool to go away from my home, my comfort, my Tae. They say that wherever a person go, he will eventually return to his home and I.....Tae, I am returning to my home to never go away again from the comfort you provide me. After being through everything, I had realised that Now, I can't live without you so I should not be in New York, I should be there with you. So, I am here baby, with you....you just need to turn around and embrace me in your warmth.'' Jungkook pointed his finger behind Taehyung who turned in the direction with a confusion.

There he saw him, standing with a bouquet of his favourite roses, smiling widely his bunny smile clad in an expensive suit like some prince Charming. His hairs styled back showing his forehead that made the brunette look even more handsome. Taehyung couldn't believe his eyes, he thought that may be he was hallucinating him standing there, or dreaming everything in his sleep. Jungkook walked to him and offered the roses to the blonde who took it with shaking hands, his eyes never leaving Jungkook's.

Jungkook placed his hand on the brunette's cheek and the blonde immediately closed his eyes at the comfortable feeling. Jungkook pecked his forehead and Taehyung became sure that it was not a dream, Jungkook was really there with him, holding him and the blonde wrapped his arms around the brunette who hugged him back immediately.

After two long years of staying away, they both were with each other again. All the pain, the sadness, the frustrations, complaints, whinings, longing.....everything vanished as the happiness of being together enveloped them. They both let their tears fall freely as they felt each other, their hands roaming over each other's backs.

They both parted after what looked like eternity and Taehyung smiled sniffling. Jungkook again placed his one hand on the blonde's cheek while the other gently hold him from his waist.

'' Tae....I had been away from you for enough time now. I don't wanna go away from you. I can't live without you Tae, I want to wake up with you, tease you a little, then shower and have breakfast with you. When I leave for office, I want to receive you text at the most unexpected times and later in the evening, come back to you with your favourite flowers. We would talk about our day and then sleep cuddling each other......will you do that with me Tae?'' Jungkook asked placing his head against Taehyung's who smiled and nodded his head, still not being able to say anything.

Jungkook smiled and pulled back. As he took two steps back, the whole placed lit up with different coloured lights and the whole family along with Jimin, Yoongi and Bogum were standing there looking at both of them and smiling. Somi and Jin cleaned their tears.

Jungkook sat on his knees and took out a small box of ring from his pocket. A small diamond ring just like how Taehyung had once elaborated his choice.

'' Tae...I want to take care of you for the rest of my life. I want to spend my whole life with you. I want to argue with you and lose them because I can't see you sad. I want to kiss you when you will be pouting, I wanna hug you from behind when you will be doing something in the kitchen, I want to watch those boring emotional romantic movies so that I can stare at you when you will be lost in them, I wanna tease you, cuddle you, tickle you and spoil you. I want to keep you always there...DEEP IN MY HEART. will you allow me to do all that baby?....Will you marry me, Tae?'' Jungkook asked smiling nervously and looking the blonde in eyes.

A whistle was blown by Bogum and Jimin shouted in happiness while Jaewan and Somi stood watching their son approaching his happiness.

Taehyung tried to say something but nothing came out. He never thought that he will be standing on the terrace in his tiger printed pajamas and a loose hoodie with messy hairs and sleepy eyes in the most beautiful moment of his life. More tears rolled down of his cheeks, but these tears were different, they were the tears of happiness.

Bogum and Jimin decided to tease the brunette. Just when the blonde was to nod his head Jimin called out.

'' Tae...Don't say yes so easily. You remember he left you alone for two years?'' and Taehyung raised his eyebrow at the brunette who smiled still sitting on his on knee.

'' I will keep waiting here until you want, Baby.'' Jungkook replied.

'' Tae...you can get someone better than him.'' Jaewan also joined the teasing and everyone chuckled.

'' I may not be the best for you, Tae...but I will always love you like nobody can do.'' Jungkook replied again.

'' Tae...Don't forget I am also waiting in line.''

'' Kim Taehyung, Your are only mine.'' Jungkook replied possessively when Bogum commented flirtingly. Some habits never goes.

'' Tae....don't tease my son....say yes.'' Somi said this time and Jin agreed with him.

'' Taebear....say yes before he change his decision.'' This comment of Jin scared Taehyung who immediately held out his hand nodding feverishly and repeating a sting of 'yes, I will' for the brunette to put the ring on his finger.

Jungkook chuckled and put the ring on Taehyung beautiful finger and kissed it lightly. Jungkook stood up to hug the beautiful boy again and everyone clapped in happiness.

Jungkook parted a little to face the blonde who smiled shyly with blossoming red cheeks. Jungkook moved foreword to capture those beautiful lips but clearing of so many throats at the same time halted him in his movements.

'' I wanna kiss my to be Husband. Do you want a live show?'' Jungkook said annoyingly and everyone turned around immediately and Jungkook smashed his lips with the blonde.

Finally getting together to never go apart.

_______________________________

Last chapter of the book. I scared you at the start, didn't I?...hehe!!

Tell me, what you feel about the story.

I purple you💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 858 30
"Just keep your heart open for me, babe" Kissing the other's forehead the partner went to sleep on their respective side of bed. "It's always open fo...
386K 15.8K 42
in which story taehyung respect jungkook no matter what and always trust him....But never said I love you to his most beloved husband....why?? let's...
397K 20.6K 57
Started: 23. Apr. 18 Completed: 27. Jan. 19 Taehyung is asked to help his best friend (and secret crush) Jimin to move in together with his...
156K 5.7K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...