TaaRey FF - Aurora!

By Asha_PercAbeth

The story starts from the exact moment of Rey confessing the truth of break up in front of everyone, when he'... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
New Characters
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Few Questions
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 56

568 41 21
By Asha_PercAbeth

Taani precluded her eyes at Rey who was staring at her with the same curiosity as others did. Her brother's question acquired her unprepared. What was she doing at Rey's house in the night? Then, she remembered.

"Wo... Mein…" She stammered.

"Lagta hai… Taani, Rey se Milne ayi ti…" Vicky giggled, drawing a glare from Swayam.

"Actually" Taani bit her lip from stammering. She pulled an envelope from her bag. "Aunty ne mujhe ye apko dene ke liye diya ta… Mein college mein Dena bhul gayi ti toh... Socha…apko Abi aake dedu…" She focused on Rey instead of her brother or others. She felt uncomfortable at the awkward stares they were passing her. Rey's lips puckered at her excuse ad she placed the envelope in his hand. He was kindly astonished that his mother had sent it.

"Wo toh tum Kal bi de sakti ti na, Taani…" Swayam's voice came out in harsh whispers. Rey moved his pupils at Taani and then at Swayam. Probably, Swayam would always stick his foot in between him and Taani. Atleast he was sure of it.

"Are… Kya hai Swayam… Shayad kuch important hoga…" Sharon inclined her head as if conveying him to understand his sister rather than embarrassing her.

"Oh..  Mera Matlab ta…" Swayam corrected immediately. "Raat bahut ho Gaya na…"

Taani passed a smile yet bewildered at the whole gang in Rey's house. She understood that they were having a deep discussion about something important. Most probably, dance ban. "Teek hai…" Taani eyed everyone, her eyes lingering a second longer on Surbhi and Kriya. "Mein chalti hun…"

"Ruko, Taani" Rey and Swayam said simultaneously. Taani looked in between them as both Rey and Swayam exchanged an unhandy glance. Boys and girls chuckled at the similarity.

"Raat bahut ho Gaya hai, Taani… Mein bi aata hun… Saath mein chalte hai" Swayam said, not giving a chance for Rey to speak.

She looked at Rey as his face fell in disappointment. But she couldn't actually deny her brother. "It's okay Bhai... Apko shayad kaam hoga… Actually mein Rithwik aur Wahi ke saath ayi ti… Sirf envelope dena ta… toh wo log Bahar car mein wait Kar rahe hai... Mein chali jaungi unke saath… aap apna kaam katam karke aana…" She clarified.

Rey felt relieved. As well as Swayam. Though the circumstances between Taani, Wahi, Rithwik and gang was different than usual, Rey was pleasantly happy that she had friends to stand by her side unlike the old times where she faced him alone.

"Are you sure tum chali jaoge… I mean.. mein aa sakta hun, Taani" Swayam enquired again. He didn't like to send her alone even though he's aware of Wahi and Rithwik being her best friends. "I'll be fine, Bhai..." She smiled at his concern. "Bye…" she waved not just for them but everyone. Rey trotted along with her side by side, to send her off.

As both of them entered outside, Taani looked at Rey. He was already staring at her. There was a pin drop silence for a minute before Taani opened her mouth. "Toh mein jao?" Sh asked him. He nodded his head yet watching her with the same intense look. She turned back and took a step forward.

"Taani" he called out. She spun around, only to stumble back as he stood behind her. He held her waist, straightening her up. "Tum na…" He smirked, leaving her to stand on herself. There was this severe tension between them that his hands always itched to touch her. He could hardly resist those feelings when people were around. But while alone, Chuck everything. He wanted her. Besides, there was new budding animosity between them mainly because of the sides they have chose to support in dance ban. But that didn't pass his responsibility as a boyfriend or the love he shared for her in a relationship. However, the next coming days were going to be super hard on them and Rey just wanted some alone time with her to talk out things. In college, he spoke to her about it. But he and she both were stubborn enough to not listen to each other.

"Keep your window open for me" his lips rustled her ears, sending a wild thrill down her toes. He simpered at her shuddering figure.

"Oye Romeo Juliet... Tum dono ka hogaya toh..  Taani aana yaar..  mujhe bahut bhook lag Raha hai..." Rithwik called out from the car as Wahi honked the horns loudly. Taani blushed as she avoided to meet Rey's eyes. She strolled in haste before her heart raced even faster than a Olympic marathon athletes. Rey coyed and went back inside as Taani left with her friends.

******

"Tu itna blush kyun Kar Raha hai, Rey?" Surbhi teased as their discussion carried on. It was half an hour after Taani left, but still the redness on his face didn't dim. Everyone's attention cracked on him. "Hayeee… Rey" Simmi pinched his cheeks. "Ye sab toh Taani ka coming ka asar hai…" Neha goaded. Swayam rolled his eyes as Rey cussed inwardly.

"Per Rey…" Vicky pulled him to side. "Tujhe toh Taani ke upar gussa hona chahiye na…"

"Subah college mein toh itna gusse mein te… ab Kya hogaya… itna jaldi pigal Gaya tu .." Nil grit mocked.

"Abe ye ladki dekake palat Gaya..." Bharath bashed. "Ha Ley... Tum toh…" Amar didn't even complete his words.

"Guys…" Rey sighed. "Kya guys? Sach batana… last time jab dance ban hua ta… tab bi Taani GS bani ti… tab toh tum usko itna sunati ti… uske upar itna gussa karta ta... Per ab…" Vicky mused.

"Ab…" Rey was damn sure that these people weren't going to leave him. "ab… technically Taani Meri GF hai… Aur wo college mein GS hai… yaha nahi… college mein toh mein uske upar gussa ho sakti hun .. per ab nahi…" he concluded.

"Aisa kyun?" Nil held his shirt.

"Uffo… tum log na… give him a break…" Kriya chided in the favour of Rey. He passed her an amusing look. But she shrugged. Rey was thankful that Sharon had occupied Swayam or else his ears would have perked up at the conservation and he couldn't bare the look he would have thrown at him.

"Ek minute, Kriya..." Rinni interfered. "Ye sab chodo, Rey… Hume batao Kal Taani yaha Kya Kar rahi ti…"

Rey's mouth hung open at Rinni's question. Again all of them went back to square one. How can he tell them the things happened between him and Taani? Boys gave him 'we-caught-you' look while girls giggled at his puppy face. "Mein nahi batane Wala hun…" Rey ran as others raced him. Sharon and Swayam looked up and glanced back at each other, joining in the fun. They couldn't miss everyone ragging Rey after all.

******

"Taani…." Zoya squished her as she entered the house along with Wahi and Rithwik. "Ohhhh…." Rithwik cooed in surprise seeing Zoya in the house. She was Jodhpur resident. He meant, she stayed in Jodhpur. Wahi passed a slight acknowledged nod at Zoya as she broke the hug with Taani.

A new member of the family, wagged it's tail and danced around Taani trying to grab her attention. "Leo.…Mera baccha…" Taani scooped him in her arms and kissed it. Leo licked her face happily. Then his eyes peered at Rithwik and he started barking with another level of excitement. Rithwik took hold of Leo as everyone moved to hall to sit.

"What a surprise!" Rithwik mouthed at Zoya as he fondled Leo's head. "Mujhe nahi pata ta… tum bi Mumbai aayi ho…"

Zoya glanced at Taani. It took hell lot of efforts to take permission of his father and Amma for her to leave Jodhpur and stay in Mumbai with Taani and Swayam. Thankfully, Harshad had taken the responsibility of finding a suitable job for her or a job offered in his own office if she wished to work at his place. Zoya was a simple kind of girl who loved being happy always. She didn't had big dreams. But she had some small reasonable dreams to fulfill, among which being independent was her main ambition. Being in Jodhpur, her father had always pampered her too much that she failed miserably to find herself. And that was the reason, she had to leave everything and everyone behind. She had informed Kunal who was in Bangalore about her departure. He was happy for her. Infact, he promised her to visit when he got few days off. He had appointed some new doctor intern into the clinic that was in Jodhpur in the name of Malhotras.

"Zoya toh Kal se Fluke industry mein kaam karnewali hai…" Taani informed, hugging her from side. "Really?" Rithwik was amazed. Zoya nodded enthusiastically. FLUKE industry brushed Wahi with Hina's thoughts. From the moment he came back from her house after the little show down of he rejection, both hadn't spoke with each other at all. "Tum kyun kuch nahi bol rahe ho, Wahi?" Zoya asked him. Taani and Rithwik exchanged a concerned glance. "Kuch nahi… mujhe na bahut neend aa Raha hai…" he dismissed. "Oh…" Zoya believed him. "Toh tum mere saath aao…" She pulled his hand. He watched her in bewilderment. "Kaha?" He looked at Taani and Rithwik. They gave him 'no-idea' look. "Agar neend aa Raha hai toh… pehle kaana Kalo… baad mein agar tum so jaoge toh… buke pet mein rahoge…" She pulled a chair on the dining table. Wahi smiled at her. She wasn't really a close friend of him. Except that he had met her as Taani's friend. But that girl was really caring.

"Hey… bhook toh mujhe lag Raha hai…" Rithwik complained. "Toh tum bi aaona…" Zoya chuckled calling him. Taani picked up Leo from him, thwarting him to have dinner. Taani too joined them having a long conversation of various things. Later, they left for the house as Karan was alone in home and also they wanted to pick up Surbhi and Kriya from Rey's house. They had become errands.

******

Swayam came back half an hour later of Wahi and Ritwhik's departure. By that time, Leo was asleep. Not before Taani and Zoya feeding him off with his favorite dinner. Zoya had taken care of the munchkin from morning as she was free for the day. Later, both of them had dinner along with Swayam and everyone went back to their rooms.

Taani sat in her study table, finishing some of pending works of the college. She had lot of works. Her office works were pending. In the name of vacation, she had really not worked much. Also, her boutique preparations were yet not started. Karan had marked a land for her already. She would go with him to see the place and then the construction would immediately start. She had asked Rey to come along. He had agreed though she doubted seeing how busy he was.

As she remembered him, she felt his whispers coming for her to night again and again. The thought itself made her to think of several things. And as if her thoughts were heard, Rey jumped into her room startling Taani. She had left the window door open exactly as he asked.

"Not bad..." He gaped Taani. She was wearing her usual pajamas and pink sleevless tank top. "Aap toh Sach mein aaye ho…" She was flabbergasted. "Kyun? Tumhe laga mein nahi aunga…" he rose an eyebrow at her. "Agar aisa laga hota toh… mein kidki kyun kuli rakti…" she close hands across her waist. "Shayad ache Hawa ke liye…" He noted. Taani rolled her eyes. "Rey… aap bi na… kuch bi bolte ho…" she ambled upto him, locking a hand in his. He gazed her hand on his and at her face. "Kya?" She pouted innocently. "I like it…" he tightened the hold on their interlocked hands, making her shy away. "Waise... Itne raat ko aap kidki se kudke mujhe Milne kyu aye?" She pulled him to sit on the bed. "Wo… Kya haina…" He made a poker face. "Meri GF ko bahut Nasha Chad gayi hai aaj Kal.…" He complained. Taani frowned. "Wo har cheez, Meri against karti rehti hai… Toh mein Kya karu? College mein toh jagadti rehti hai… Bahar bi wo college ka baate pakadke baitati hai…"

Taani slapped on his arm. "Aap mera tang keech rahe ho… mein akele todi na jagad rahi ti…"

"Toh aur kaun jagad Raha ta…" He asked.

"Aap…" she poked him in the chest. "Aaaaapp… hi hamesha jagadte ho… mein nahi…" she glowered, pulling her hand out of him. "Aweeee…. Gussa ho gayi tum…" He fell on bed, pulling her down on his chest. Her head landed on him. She craned her neck to see him smirking at her. She tried to wake up but he held her securely around fixing her to the spot. "Chodo Mujhe..." She hit him. "Nahi…" he was stubborn. "Chodo na… Rey… mujhe na… sach mein aap per gussa hona hai…" she beat him.

"Are... Taaani… mujhe pyaas lag Raha hai…" He pouted. "Paanj piyoge?" She asked him. He shook his head. "Toh… juice lekar aao?" She suggested. He again bobbed his head in defy. "Toh apka pyaas kaise bujega?" She asked him with so much of innocence. "Tum ho na…" He swished, making Taani's cheeks bright beetroot. "Aapko sach mein sharam nahi hai, Rey..." She chastised him, finally getting rid of his hold.

"Abi ke liye filhal ye juice piyo aur apna ye pyaas bujao…" she handed a glass of juice, which was already lying on her desk which she brought for herself. Now, she was actually taunting him. Rey eyed the glass and her mischievous grin. She was mocking his own words. As he went to take hold of the glass, Taani thought he was playing with her and she let the glass. The juice fell on Rey's shirt as he caught the glass in mid air. "Owwww…" Taani screamed faintly. She gave him an apologetic look as he peered down at his juicy shirt. "sorry..." She mumbled. "I'm so sorry…." She murmered feeling sorry for messing his shirt. "Aap… aap aao mere saath…" he pulled him into the bathroom even before he could stop her.

She switched on the tap, filling water in her tiny palms. She then threw on Rey's shirt where the juice marks were clutched onto his shirt. But his half of the shirt was drowned up and the amount of water she threw on him wasn't helping to clean it up. "It's okay… chodo Taani... Mein Kar Leta hun" he intervened. But she wasn't listening. "Ye aisa nahi jayega, Rey… Aap apna shirt utaro…" she demanded. Rey froze at her words. He looked at her in shock. Realising what she had said, she clarified him. "Mera Matlab hai… apna shirt utarke do..  mein usko wash karke deti hun... Warna ye juice ka marks nahi jayega…" she lowered her eyes at the blunder she had stated.

"Tumne mere shirt per juice dala ta… tumne mujhe yaha keenchke layi ho… ab ye bi tum hi kardo…" he teased her. Her eyes threw up on her forehead. He wasn't suggesting or requesting. He was clearly passing an order that he wasn't going to do it and she should try by herself. "Kyun? nahi hoga?" He questioned making her struggle.

She fluttered her eyes as if she didn't care opening his shirt. She stepped forward taking hold of the lower button of his shirt. Her heart sped up like a heavy voltage fan as she unclasped the buttons of his shirt one by one. Rey was just staring at her fidgeting eyes and fingers. Her whole body tensed under his presence. He was enjoying it. She pulled his shirt to reveal the perfect chiselled abs. Her breathe hitched at his nude sight. She had seen him shirtless many times. Yet the buzzing bees in her stomach everytime he came close to her, just made her to melt in him. She looked at the ground, as she held his shirt in her hand. She stepped sideways to walk away from the involuntary moment but Rey stuck against her the same time. Rey had come to meet her actually. But they always ended up in one or the other romantic position that he hated to pull away or break the moment. Both stumbled as they stepped to move at the same time. Rey's hand raised to make space for her. Instead, his hand accidentally switched the shower head and water poured on Taani and him. Taani breathed heavily as the water hit on her head. Rey was taller than her and tried to cocoon her. He held her by waist and pulled her into his chest so that the water fell on them would sprinkle away upon him and not her.

"Tum teek ho?" He asked her, struggling to switch of the shower. The water was drizzling down. She hiked her head to catch his thirsty eyes on her. She was actually plastered onto his body. The heat crashed in both of them jolting like a electric circuit. Both could feel their bodies reacting at each other's presence. Her clothes became wet. His one hand cupped her face as he caressed her lower lip. Her mouth tremored at his delicate touch. Her lashed shut automatically as his other hand pastured along her hand, finally holding her neck. Their breathes harnessed in a puffy mist as Rey dipped his mouth to her cervix. She threw her head back and he placed a open mouth kiss as the water traded down in her neck. Taani made a whimpering sound that flared the lusty beast in Rey. His lips hungrily moved to crook of her neck. Taani dug her nails onto his shoulder. Rey pushed Taani on to the wall as she slid her arms upon his back. His both hands landed on her waist, inching her tank top up. She snaked her arms against his back, placing a short kisses on his cheeks. His spine vibrated at her lips on his skin. He broke the contract of their bodies for a while, only to decapitate the top she was wearing. Taani roused her hands letting him to remove the thin fabric on her. She wasn't freaking hesitating. It was Rey. If she didn't trust him with this, she wouldn't trust herself.

The minute her upper body was exposed with a mere piece of cloth covering her chest, all Rey could do was Stare at her. The water still flew on him, passing into her. It swayed along the path of her cleavage, disappearing behind the cupped cloth. He was lost in her. He wanted her. At that particular moment, he didn't care the barriers between them. He held her hands above her head and plunged his head on her shoulder, kissing it. It tickled Taani making her shake in the spot. He intertwined his palms with hers, not letting her hands fall back on her sides. He was teasing her by kissing her in the most sensitive spots. Taani's lips were quivering and willing for him to occupy it. Then, automatically he jerked their hands, as he collided on her. His whole posture paralleled on her, as his hands flew to the hook of her bra. He didn't remove it. Rather his fingers played with it, pulling and plucking. Taani's hands cupped Rey's neck as both of their mouths coalesced onto each other. Rey's tongue thrust into her mouth in a rapid motion, she was surprised to even react. Their lower bodies were in synch. Their wet bodies could feel the magic swivelling around them. Taani moaned as Rey bit her lip. And Taani copied him, earning a chuckle from him. He shoved his lower body on her feeling the same intensity from her. Their hips crunched against each other as they kissed in a trance. He brought his hands down her waist, moving lower but he suddenly stopped. Taani pull d back at his frozen state. He was heaving heavily as was she. Gosh. Swayam's face flashed in the head of Rey and he had to pull away from her forcefully. This was the reason he always stopped before things went the way he wanted or the way Taani wanted. It wasn't because he feared Swayam. Instead, he respected Swayam a lot that he had to stop carrying on his romantic fantasies with Taani.

Swayam trusted both him and Taani. And he couldn't break that trust. At least not before he claimed Taani officially as his in a marriage bond. Even though Taani had similar thoughts of Swayam, she had given everything to Rey without a question. Even now, if continued, she wouldn't have stopped him. And honestly, he would have had under him. But at the same time, he couldn't disrespect his friendship with Swayam. He was still probably sleeping in his room, just beside Taani's room and he didn't like to think of his moments with Taani being an hindrance with his thoughts of Swayam.

Seeing the confused Rey, Taani tried to pull away from him, feeling all the blush in the universe on her, as her body had become vulnerable to him. But Rey didn't let her go. He surrounded his hands across her body, swaddling her in his arms. He always astonished Taani by these kind of simple gestures. She giggled in his arms irrespective of the position she was in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 916 30
Guys.... I repeat, no hatred for kriya or sara, just a more love for taani. a new ff with a new twist. hope u all like it.
41.9K 1.8K 38
It's been 2 years Taani & Rey broke up. Both have moved on in their life. What happens when they face each other? would their romance rekindle? or do...
4.5K 241 12
"Passion's a word which involves so many feelings. I feel it when we touch; I feel it when we kiss; I feel it when I look at you. For you are my pass...
17.5K 540 9
Taani came to know the real reason behind Reyaansh's decision to break up with her. Heartbroken and angry, she decided to leave the city. But Reyaans...