Random Marriage II

By taeyeon_mystar

"I am not a mistress! Your mother was the mistress!"???? -Mrs. Kim you have tumor in your body need to remove... More

001
002
003
questions
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
test
12
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
reason
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
088
089
090
091
092
093
094
095
096
097
098
099
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
Second chance
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
146
Let's move to Book 3

145

400 25 11
By taeyeon_mystar

Soon, the test screening for 'The Ant Queen' was just around the corner and the second round of promotions were following closely behind. As promised, Taeyeon had said that he was going to select a suitable advertiser to help spread the film to a larger audience.

But, due to Tiffany's involvement and the fact that she was popular to begin with, Crown Empire saved a lot of energy in their promotion efforts.

When it came to other artists, they probably had to spend ten times the amount of energy. But, with Tiffany, they simply had to give a little push and they were already half way to their goal!

Everything seemed to be running smoothly. However, the Han Jie that had been humiliated at the Film Festival couldn't accept what had happened. Even though he hated his brother's lousy methods, he was still an adult with a status in the entertainment industry. How could he tolerate being humiliated in front of everyone?

So, he decided to get justice for himself!

Didn't Han Xiuche say that Tiffany claimed her film was domestically produced but it actually accepted help from Hollywood...?

With that thought, Han Jie gave his secretary a phone call and told her to find the contact details for the best special effects agency in the country.

If Tiffany got help from Hollywood, then he had to find the evidence to convict her. To get this evidence, he had to find a professional to study it.

The thing that was smart about Han Jie compared to Han Xiuche, was the fact that he acted carefully. Everything he did was so he could give Tiffany a surprise before her test screening!

...

The test screening for 'The Ant Queen' was held in the biggest theater in Seoul. Big shots from the film industry, slowly arrived at the 100+ capacity theater. They felt anticipation, anxiety and they were also afraid of disappointment.

Because, up until this point, this was still a film that was produced by an artist with an unacknowledged identity.

But, the funny thing was, true film lovers, did not underestimate Tiffany's efforts.

The test screening was scheduled for 3:30pm in the afternoon. As the time approached, the audience slowly piled in. However, while the film was screening, a piece of news suddenly attracted a lot of attention.

"According to experts, Tiffany claims her latest film was domestically produced, but traces of Hollywood have been found in her work. Our reporters have tracked down the best special effects technician in Korea for an answer."

_"Special effects in the domestic market has indeed progressed quickly in recent years, but we can clearly see signs of international techniques in the trailer of Tiffany's latest film. In a moment, I will present you all with some comparisons. I know that Tiffany wants to produce a sci-fi film that belongs exclusively to us, but I think it's best if she remains honest first!"

This particular special effects technician came out of the blue, accepted the media's interview and claimed that Tiffany lied.

"I hope her fans don't try to attack me. I'm simply telling the truth!"

Afterwards, the camera returned to the reporter and the reporter gave a conclusion, 

"Unfortunately, news like this broke out, moments before the film was about to start. I wonder if it will affect the opinions of those watching it. Let's wait and see everyone's reactions..."

Explosive news like this, naturally spread at an alarming rate. So, in the short span of 20-30 minutes, everyone had heard that Tiffany was 'lying'.

Afterwards, Sunny told Tiffany about what was happening. Even though the theater was packed to the brim with people, Tiffany simply stood at the back. She knew that there was nothing she could do at a moment like this. Even if everyone was biased towards her, they would have to talk about it after the test screening.

"Where did this rubbish special effects technician come from? How dare he talk nonsense?"

"Tiffany...will this affect everyone's viewing experience?"

"You go out first and find out what's going on. The test screening has started, so let's let everyone watch the film in peace."

Tiffany pushed Sunny out of the theater.

From the time she first announced her comeback to that very moment in time, she was constantly crawling out of pits that people had dug for her, emerging with a body covered in mud.

So, this time, there was no such thing as too late for PR. She couldn't wait to see everyone's reactions after watching her film.

As expected, Chanyeol was sitting amongst the audience with Shinhye. As soon as they saw Tiffany stand up, they also stood up and joined her in the back of the theater.

"I saw the news..."

"Do you believe it?"

"Where did this special effects technician come from? Does he think he has the authority to speak on behalf of the entire industry?" Shinhye laughed. "Of course I believe you."

Regardless of the results, Tiffany felt Shinhye's response already made everything worth it!

What was there to be afraid of? The special effects was something that her and her entire team spent grueling hours working on. It wasn't something that a simple 'authoritative figure' could put doubt into.

"You should put some faith in the media this time. Let's see which side they take. You can't oppose them forever..."

Tiffany understood what Shinhye was trying to say, so she nodded her head and gave Taeyeon a phone call to tell him not to do any PR. Since news had already begun spreading, clearing the searches at a time like this would simply make them look more suspicious.

"Yes, that's the right amount of confidence. Trust me!" After speaking, Shinhye patted Tiffany on the shoulder and pointed with her chin, "Go, you belong at the front!"

After that, Shinhye returned to her seat, placed her gaze on the big screen and focused on the film that was playing.

Tiffany let go of all her worries and anxiousness. While watching the film, she was reminded of her time with Qiao Sen and his happy and warm smile. This memory made it feel like he was right there, telling her, "Don't be afraid, don't hide, you've done nothing wrong. Be brave!"

There were 134 guests in the audience. Amongst them, were authoritative figures in the film industry, fans of sci-fi, general fans, film critics, and good friends.

Throughout the entire film, no one fell asleep. In fact, no one even got up to go to the bathroom.

As a result, 2+ hours passed, just like that...

Although, towards the end of the film, there was an obvious change in filming styles because Suho had replaced Qiao Sen, when the credits started rolling and the lights turned on, Tiffany found most people remained glued to their seats.

"Tiffany!" Someone called from behind.

"Huh?" Tiffany queried as she stood up...

"I trust you!"

"Huh?" Before Tiffany could see the person clearly, a few other people stood up and said, "We also trust you."

"Us too!"

Soon, the entire theater was standing up expressing their thoughts.

"Previously, due to the media's manipulation, we lost a great actress because you were forced to retreat and no longer act. One year later, we are faced with a similar situation; everything seems so familiar. I'm afraid that if I choose the wrong side again, we will end up losing a great producer as well!"

A film critic walked over to Tiffany and stretched out his hand.

Tiffany froze for a moment before she also stretched out her hand.

"I don't know if you convinced everyone else. But...you definitely convinced me!"

"Thank you," Tiffany's eyes slowly turned red.

A moment later, the theater erupted into an applause.

"You've also convinced me!"

"Me too!"

At that moment, Tiffany stood up, looked at the audience and gave a sincere bow, "Your acknowledgment means a lot to me."

"If Qiao Sen sees this in heaven, he will definitely be relieved!"

"The film is truly impressive!"

{}"I'm not sure what everyone else thinks, but, as soon as the giant ant appeared in the first scene, I began to wonder if those were the special effects that supposedly came from Hollywood. But, as I watched further, I realized that it wasn't..."

{}"I'm saying this because I've worked with the post-production team in Hollywood before."

Everyone was shocked by this film critic's words.

{}"In the past, I've been very critical towards domestically produced films because I really wanted to see the industry improve. So, I'm sorry, even without the rumors, I still would have entered this theater with doubt. But, after I finished watching your film, I suddenly felt like crying..."

{}"You've made me feel deeply ashamed."

{}"We are the same, we both want the film industry to grow. But, while I've simply been judging everyone, you actually went ahead and proactively did something."

{}"You went from a model to an actress with no prior experience. Whereas, I went to Hollywood for so many years with no intention of ever producing my own movie, because I was too afraid."

{}"You make me feel so ashamed."

Tiffany shook her head, "You're being too kind!"

{}"If the public continues to criticize you over unwarranted filth and it has something to do with filming, I will definitely be the first to step out and speak for you. And, of course, I'll continue to keep my eye on you. When your film is officially released, I will take my entire family to the theater to watch it. That's all I want to say for today!"

After speaking, the 40-something-year-old man turned around and left. But, as he left, someone noticed him wiping a tear from his eye.

Afterwards, people began to investigate who this man was and discovered he had indeed worked in Hollywood for many years. He had even appeared on Time Magazine in the past!

Either way, the audience in the test screening felt a sense of relief. Even though their emotions were still hyped up by the film, they at least knew that 'The Ant Queen' wasn't a disappointment – that Tiffany wasn't a disappointment.

A little while later, the theater cleared out...

A crowd of reporters were already gathered outside, waiting to hear everyone ridicule Tiffany.

So, as soon as someone stepped out, they immediately surrounded them.

Of course, the film critic that had just had a heartfelt conversation with Tiffany was amongst those being surrounded, "Since you've watched the film now, could you express your thoughts regarding the rumor that Tiffany lied about the film being domestically produced?"

"What's wrong with her saying that it was domestically produced?" the man asked.

"A top class special effects technician already proved that she was lying. He said that Tiffany..."

"Top class? How long has he been in the industry?" the man asked. "Tell him, if he has the guts to stand in front of me and tell me that he's top class, then I'll answer your question."

"Are you trying to say that Tiffany didn't lie?"

"What reason would she have to lie? Is she lacking in popularity or is she lacking in box office sales?"

"Well..."

"Young lady, as a reporter, you should be positive and give Tiffany more praise, rather than constantly looking for gossip," the man said before he left. But, the reporter was confused by the man's response.

At that time, the reporters were still unaware of who they had just questioned.

All they knew was, the people that they thought would come out of the theater with complaints, did not react as expected.

So, while Tiffany's rumors were at its peak, the test screening for 'The Ant Queen' came to an end.

However, no one stepped out to review the film. Was it good or not?

Everyone simply had a secretive look on their face. Did this mean that the film was horrible?

No...

Because a few lucky fans that got to join the test screening revealed, 

_"My Fany is f*cken awesome! This was truly the best sci-fi film I've ever watched. After the film was finished, a film critic that previously worked in Hollywood even praised Tiffany."

_"It was sooo good! My Fany is the best!"

However, fans had always been biased, so, people following the story believed they were exaggerating. All the talk about Hollywood and praises from a film critic were just lies made for bragging.

Who could trust the words of a fan?

If their idol told them to die, they would even do it, so their words naturally couldn't be trusted.

_"That's enough. Even if Tiffany eats sh*t, her fans would still say it's great!"

_"These people are bragging too much! Their words sound extremely exaggerated!"

_"I bet it's nothing good! Aren't people saying that Hollywood helped with the post-production? If that's the case, then why don't I go watch a true Hollywood film instead?"

Online, a lot of people ridiculed the reviews from Tiffany's fans. This made them furious.

However, not too long later, the first proper review for 'The Ant Queen' appeared online.

It seemed, the truth wasn't that no one wanted to provide a review. They simply needed some time to discuss it properly. Otherwise, they would feel like they wasted Tiffany's persistence and effort as well as the film's magnificence!

{}"I must admit that 'The Ant Queen' is the best domestic sci-fi film. If you don't agree, then keep your mouth shut!"

{}"Why did I choose to respond so many hours after the event ended? It's because I didn't feel like what I wrote was sincere enough. I'm sorry to the staff of 'The Ant Queen, especially Qiao Sen, who passed away because of this!"

{}"So, after returning home, I sat in a daze in front of the computer for a long time. I'm sure the majority of people that saw this film also felt the same way!"

{}"Before watching 'The Ant Queen', I actually felt a complex mix of feelings. With the added scandal that Tiffany was lying and she was using Hollywood to help with her special effects, I actually thought it was over, that the film was definitely a flop..."

{}"But, after I watched it, I ended up giving myself a face slap!"

{}"Because it made me hate myself. After all, the first thing I did when I heard an actress was producing a film, was ridicule her!"

{}"Reality has proven that Tiffany's ability to give faceslaps is number one in the industry. So, I would like to give her an official apology and sincerely ask the media to stop listening to false rumors. The self proclaimed top class special effects technician, please scurry back to the planet where you came from. Don't ever show yourself in front of me!"

{}"Now that I've gotten some personal complaints off my chest, let's talk about the actual film. I would like to point out how this film completely stunned and amazed me!"

-( {} The same person)-

Following on, there was a second page...

...and a third page...

The ex-Hollywood film critic expressed his opinion, page after page. However, he didn't just use written words, he even filmed a video.

When the man appeared on the screen, everyone could see the bookshelf behind him was filled with classic international blockbusters. Amongst them, were films that he had worked on as well.

Because of this video, the media realized that this hidden expert was the man they had questioned before.

{}I'm filming this video because I want to tell everyone that Hollywood was not involved with the post production of 'The Ant Queen'. Why am I so sure? Because I've worked in Hollywood before. Also, as soon as I got home, I already gave my American friends a phone call to confirm. Yes, Tiffany did take her team to the US, but, they studied and experimented on their own without using any resources or techniques from Hollywood."

{}"I don't know how the supposed top class special effects technician concluded that Tiffany lied. Perhaps, he has x-ray vision. But, I can responsibly tell everyone that 'The Ant Queen' was purely produced by Korea; there are no problems with it!"

{}"I'm clarifying everything because I don't want anyone to view our domestically produced 'Ant Queen' with prejudice. If anyone has the contact details for the special effects technician that spoke up earlier, please pass it on to me. I would love to reason with him."

{}"Lastly...don't ask me stupid questions like whether 'The Ant Queen' was good or not."

{}"The seriousness that Tiffany puts into acting, is the same seriousness that she puts into producing a film. If she can convince an ex-Hollywood sci-fi lover like me, then she will definitely not disappoint you!"

{}"That is my honest opinion after watching the film!"

{}"Oh, by the way, the film critic that praised Tiffany at the test screening – the one that the fans mentioned – that was me!"

It turned out, the fan post that looked really exaggerated, was actually true?

What an eye opener!

Afterwards, the film critic's video spread like wildfire, and in turn, 'The Ant Queen's' reputation rapidly improved.

Of course, with this review and support, the so-called top class special effects technician immediately hid his identity. In fact, he wanted badly to wipe away the stupid things he had said.

He had to admit, he had actually accepted money from Han Jie to say the things he did. Originally, he thought he could leech off Tiffany's popularity, but obviously, he had shot himself in the foot instead!

This top class expert, was just an expert in lies!

After the test screening ended, 'The Ant Queen' experienced a huge shift in opinions. Because the film had gone through a lot of insults and lies, fans couldn't wait to see the real film appear in theaters.

_"At first, I was afraid that it would be rubbish. So, I wanted to see how bad the film could get. But now that big shots in the industry and an expert film critic has given their praise, I've changed my mindset. Now I want too see how good it is!"

_"Supposedly, the special effects are thrilling, the scenes are thrilling, in fact, the entire film is thrilling as hell!"

_"I want to see the transparent body of the giant ant! Just the thought of it appearing on the big screen is so fascinating!"

_"Aiya! Hurry and release it already!"

Amidst the anticipation from film fans...Tiffany finally saw hope in 'The Ant Queen'.

At that moment, she really wanted to cry. If Qiao Sen was still around and he saw this, how happy would he be?

Therefore, Tiffany decided to send Qiao Sen's daughter a film ticket. She really wanted to tell her that she had fulfilled Qiao Sen's dream.

And, it was almost time for 'The Ant Queen' to be released!

But, ever since the end of the test screening, Taeyeon had been investigating the so-called top class special effects technician.

Who gave him the courage to start a scandal claiming that Tiffany was lying at such a coincidental time?

"President, our findings have revealed that a lot of people recently contacted this man. But, there is one particular person that is especially suspicious. This man," Sooyoung revealed his findings to Taeyeon.

"Han Jie?"

"Maybe he held a grudge against you after the way you treated him at the film festival, or perhaps, he did it to get revenge for his brother. Either way, Madam's incident this time, definitely had something to do with him," Sooyoung said, "Should we do something?"

"Notify people within the industry to suppress him a little. Let him panic over his own affairs. After that, we will think of a way to end everything," Taeyeon said coldly. "What's the other document in your hands?"

"It's an investigation that the Madam told Xiao Man to do, it's information regarding the Han brothers' background. We've discovered some things, so I was just about to send this over to her," Sooyoung replied.

"Send it as soon as possible."

The two brothers were so ill-conceived. It was no surprise that people wanted to put an end to them.

That's why, after the test screening, Tiffany actually had plans to drag Han Xiuche out into the open. If she didn't deal with this sneaky man soon, he would probably cause bigger troubles in the future.

Soon, Tiffany received the information from Sunny.

"This information took Sooyoung a lot of effort to find. Since the brothers have so many secrets, it's no surprise that they didn't want people to find out about them."

"Their mother cheated on their father. In fact, she didn't just cheat on him with one man. So, their parents got a divorce and the two brothers ended up with their father."

"Perhaps, due to this reason, both brothers have a huge misconception towards women."

"This may explain why Han Xiuche keeps thinking that you're lying."

"Now that you know their background story, what do you plan to do?"

"First, I'm going to make Han Xiuche step out and provide an apology. Ever since the incident with Superstar Media, there has been no end to this man's tricks. I don't want to waste my time on this piece of trash anymore," Tiffany replied. "So, let's stick to our plan and get this sorted in two days time."

"Are you planning to deal with it personally?"

"Of course. There's something I want to ask him in person..."

At that time, Tiffany was still unaware that the so-called top class special effects technician was also a part of the brothers' tricks.

She only found out after Taeyeon explained the entire incident to her. It seemed, Han Jie had also been dragged down by his brother.

She couldn't let the two brothers continue to string her along and implicate her. Apart from attacking them psychologically, she had no other option. It wasn't like she could kill them!

So, that's how she came to think of their mother.

Hence, she gave Sunny a phone call, "Can you locate their mother?"

"What are you thinking?"

"I want to give these brothers some 'treatment' for their illness! If we keep suppressing them, they will continue to retaliate. Especially since Han Xiuche doesn't care about his public image. I reckon, even if I'm completely destroyed, he still won't stop! So, at the same time that we drag him out, we also need to make a move on his mother!"

"I understand," Sunny nodded before she went off to locate the two brothers' mother.

The trailers for 'The Ant Queen' had been released, the test screening was done and the release date was about to be confirmed, yet Han Xiuche was still clinging on. Although Tiffany no longer had anything for people to slander her about, this was exactly the reason why Tiffany was afraid that Han Xiuche would target the people around her instead.

So, everything was still dependent on Han Xiuche's mother!

Sunny knew it was almost time to resolve the matter with the brothers, so she immediately started verifying the information they had. In the end, she received some reliable information.

The woman's surname was Su and she was currently in the industry as well. However, people never saw her because she was a voice dubbing artist that worked behind-the-scenes. Even after being in the industry for so long, Sunny had never heard of her...

She thought the brother's hated the woman so much that they'd never let her off the hook. How was she still surviving in the industry?

Sunny revealed the results of her investigation to Tiffany and shared her curiosity with her, "I don't understand why these two brothers aren't attacking their cheating mother and targeting you instead."

"Let's go meet with this voice dubbing artist. Perhaps there's more to the story!" Tiffany replied. "Help me make arrangements. I want to see her."

"OK, I'll try my best," Sunny nodded.

Their mother cheated and their father caught her in bed with two men. News like that, was at most, just a small scandal in the entertainment industry, especially since the Han Family had been in the industry for a long time.

But, after that, their father remarried his secretary and they did not have another child. Meanwhile, their mother was never heard from again.

Because of his mother, Han Xiuche had a skewed personality. And unfortunately for Tiffany, she happened to provoke this sensitive memory of his. To be honest, Tiffany was quite wronged!

But, the weirdest thing was, when Sunny went to arrange a meeting with Mother Han, she returned unsuccessful.

There was actually a person in the entertainment industry that could turn down Tiffany!

Perhaps, this woman knew about the grudge between her sons and Tiffany?

When Taeyeon found out that they were unsuccessful at meeting with the woman, he revealed another secret to Tiffany, "It's not because of the brothers that she won't see you."

"She simply wants to avoid suspicion!"

"How do you know that?"

"A portion of the information that Sunny gave you, was compiled by Sooyoung. I asked Sooyoung to dig deeper and he found more to the story," Taeyeon showed his findings to Tiffany. "After this woman got a divorce with Father Han, she started following another man. In the end, she followed the same man for 20 years without asking to make their relationship official."

"Right now, the last thing she wants is to be tied to the two brothers."

"So, I have a feeling that another reason why Han Xiuche created such a huge drama was because he wanted to attract this woman's attention."

"Who is the man that she's currently with?"

"International martial arts superstar, Long Qingyun..."

"Why is it him?" This man was an old senior, so Tiffany definitely knew of him.

She simply never imagined that there was such a complex relationship. So, when she asked Sunny to look for the woman, it was indeed a bit intrusive. And when the woman refused to meet, it was because she was being cautious. But, did this mean she had to continue being entangled with the brothers.

As he looked at Tiffany's helpless expression, Taeyeon patted her on the head and smiled, "What is it? Are you scared? Do you get scared as well?"

"I'm just a little fed up!" Tiffany leaned against Taeyeon's body with a tired expression.

"If you ask Sunny to contact the martial arts superstar, do you think he'd respond to you? Of course, not. That's why, the person you should ask, is me, not Sunny. If I invite him, he may not be willing, but he'll have no choice but to show me some face."

"You're doing this on purpose!"

Taeyeon looked lovingly at his wife and stood up to return to the study room.

In reality, even if Taeyeon personally invited the almost 60-year-old martial artist, he wasn't guaranteed to succeed.

So, Tiffany mustn't have known how many phone calls Taeyeon made that night.

As he left the villa in the morning, he even told Tiffany, "Remember not to turn off your phone today."

"Why?"

Tiffany didn't understand the meaning behind Taeyeon's words until an unknown number gave her a phone call, "Hello, this is Su Yu, I heard you were looking for me..."

"Hello senior, may I ask if you have some time?"

"Your husband made 60 calls to my husband overnight. I don't think I have a reason to reject you." After saying this, the woman agreed to a meetup location and time with Tiffany.

Afterwards, Tiffany instructed Sunny not to mention Han Xiuche's matter straight away.

They should decide on what to do after they met with the voice actress.

Their meeting time was set for 8pm at a hotel near the television station.

Accompanying the woman to the meeting was her little assistant, who appeared extremely obedient and polite.

Meanwhile, Tiffany did not ask Taeyeon to accompany her. She simply arrived with Sunny because she believed that it wasn't convenient for a man to be around when they were having a discussion between women.

This was Tiffany's first time seeing Su Yu. When she looked carefully, there was something awkward about the way the woman walked.

When Su Yu noticed Tiffany's gaze, she knew what she was curious about, so she automatically revealed, "I was beaten up many years ago."

"I'm sorry..."

Su Yu smiled. Even though she had no makeup on and she was an older woman, there was still a mesmerizing elegance to her; especially her eyes. Tiffany refused to believe that a woman like this would cheat.

She was skinny but charming. Although she wasn't all dressed up, she had definitely spent some effort on maintaining her looks.

"There's nothing to be sorry about, you're not the first to be curious. Small talk aside, let's get to the main topic of today's meeting. I've seen the news, so I'm not surprised that you came looking for me. But, I honestly can't help you..."

After Tiffany heard this, she took a deep breath, "Senior Su, we are both women, so I understand that neither of us have it easy. But...I would really like to know if there's a way to stop the two brothers. I can easily defeat them, but I don't want to waste my time doing pointless things. It's not like I could kill them."

"That's why I decided to contact you."

"I understand," Su Yu nodded before she said something with deep meaning, "They are indeed his kind!"

"Senior..."

"I really can't help you with anything. But, I can tell you why," Su Yu explained, "20 years ago, I was with Mr. Han. At that time, I stayed at home and looked after the kids with no regrets. But, I soon discovered he was cheating with his secretary."

"Back then, I was weak. The jerk threatened me and told me I would lose everything if I dared to tell anyone."

"So, I was stupid, I put up with their insulting behavior. However, that as*hole refused to get a divorce with me and the secretary began to get impatient. In the end, she set up a trap and used two men to shame me. She then got the jerk to catch me and claimed I was cheating."

"That was when my leg was broken by that man."

"At that time, my older son was standing behind the door. I told him to call for someone to save me, but he instead ran over to the secretary and said he was afraid. That is a scene that I will never forget. That's why I don't want to get involved with those two brothers again."

"Tiffany, I know what you've been through and I know the kind of person you are. That's why I'm not afraid of telling you this and being treated like a joke."

After listening to this simple story, Tiffany was reminded of the way that Han Yufan and Mo Yurou once treated her.

"I won't treat you like a joke. Nor will I disturb you again. I'm sorry for bothering you. I will deal with the two brothers on my own. I don't want you to be implicated," Tiffany replied. "Because I've also been down that road."

After listening to Tiffany, Su Yu smiled, "I really couldn't help you in the end!"

Tiffany shook her head. She really wanted to get rid of the two brothers, but she wasn't so cheap as to use someone else's wounds. She had been stepped on by others in the past, so she naturally understood Su Yu's pain.

On the way home, Sunny asked Tiffany, "Do you believe what Su Yu said? Back when she was caught cheating in bed, a lot of people knew about it."

Tiffany did not reply.

"Plus, why would she share something so private during her first meeting with you?"

"Because she doesn't want me to look for her again," Tiffany replied. "I'm not just believing her for no reason, I combined it with the information you and Taeyeon gave me and decided her story was more believable."

"You know better than I do how the Han brothers are like. With sons like that, do you think their father isn't responsible?"

"But, to be on the safe side, I still need to verify this information. If the father and sons have actually done what Su Yu said, then the Han brothers are going to end up even worse than Han Yufan. I can't believe that they share the same surname and are actually so similar!"

After listening to Tiffany's instruction, Sunny nodded her head, "Don't worry, I will verify this as soon as possible. Are you still planning to drag Han Xiuche out into the open?"

"Of course, we promised that we would."

Tiffany never went back on her words, this was her bottom line.

...

After returning home, Tiffany shared the contents of her conversation with Taeyeon. She couldn't help but sigh, "When a woman marries a monster, it's equivalent to destroying her life."

Taeyeon understood that she was reminded of some bad memories. So, he stretched out his hand and gently stroked her back, "But there really aren't many women that would stand up and retaliate like you."

"That's because I've never considered myself as any worse than a man!" Tiffany naturally answered.

"In my heart, you are stronger than anyone," this was Taeyeon's true feelings. Apart from Tiffany, he had never seen another woman face her troubles in such a calm way, without breaking down.

In fact, she was practically indifferent!

"So, do what you need to do. It's not like a small agency could win against Crown Empire."

"He deserves to be dragged out and forced to apologize!"

"And he deserves to be dragged out and forced to kneel!"

"Don't let him get away with any of it!"

After listening to Taeyeon, Tiffany squeezed his hand tightly; this man gave her a great sense of security and courage.

"OK," Tiffany nodded.

"Good girl."

Hence, Tiffany did not plan to hold back regarding Han Xiuche. Now that 'The Ant Queen' was about to be released, what else could Han Xiuche change? What did he hope to change?

The next day, Sunny spent an entire day investigating Su Yu. In the end, she discovered that Su Yu's words were at least 80% true.

Especially since, Father Han's current wife was actually the secretary that Su Yu spoke of. This was the biggest problem and the thing that left the most clues!

"I went to that woman's previous address and questioned her neighbors. Some people remembered that she was often escorted home by a man in a Bentley. Someone even caught the car shaking once. I then looked into Father Han's past and discovered that he once owned a Bentley!"

"I also investigated Su Yu's past. She had always been a virtuous wife who was very weak and dutiful!"

"So, Su Yu was telling the truth."

"The father and two sons didn't just start being disgusting recently. They've been disgusting from the start."

After listening to Sunny's findings, Tiffany already came to a conclusion, "You've been working hard all day, you should go home and get some rest. As for the special screening for my fan club, it's almost time for that to happen. Let's talk again after we force Han Xiuche to kneel and apologize!"

"OK," Sunny nodded.

Tiffany couldn't possibly deal with every single unfair matter in the world. But, when it came to the Han brothers, they had already offended her for long enough.

Han Xiuche had no idea that he was heading into a trap. All he knew was, Tiffany had invited her fans to a private screening, so he planned to go along and watch the supposedly 'epic' film.

Inside the theater, Sunny and the theater manager deliberately picked a spot near the exit. They wanted to catch Han Xiuche as soon as he showed up.

It would have been forgivable if he didn't know that his mother had been framed. But, he knew, yet he still despised women. This proved that his hatred towards women was embedded in his genetics.

Did he look down on women?

Tiffany was going to make him show his knees!

...

Meanwhile, after Tiffany met with Su Yu, Su Yu also investigated the grudge between Tiffany and Han Xiuche. After understanding the matter, she felt a sense of guilt, "Old man, this woman is obviously being hurt on my behalf!"

"She's young, let her handle it. Didn't she already say that she didn't mind?"

"But, those two came from my stomach. Others may not matter, but Tiffany's​ been through similar experiences as me, yet she managed to live a spectacular life. That's why, I quite admire her, but also feel a sense of guilt. She's the mother of three children. Knowing this makes it difficult for me to sleep and eat. I want to help her," Su Yu said to her husband.

"Old man, all these years, apart from you, she has been the only one that's understood my pain!"

"How do you plan to help her, then?" The man asked as he walked out with a blanket and covered his wife with it. "Are you planning to revisit old wounds?"

"Because I lost my innocence and reputation, a lot of people have been criticizing you over the years," Su Yu said as she leaned back, "That's why I insisted that you never announce our marriage. But, I don't want people to gossip about you anymore. Nor do I want you to get hurt!"

"So, why don't we get Tiffany to help reveal my innocence? I read the news and found out that she once created Superstar Media, an agency that she used to help a lot of forgotten artists."

"If you plan to do that, I will definitely support your decision. But, if it's too painful for you and you can't endure it any more, then just give up."

"Don't forget that your husband is still an international martial arts superstar!"

Even though he was already old, he was still respected and his words held a lot of weight.

"Since you agree with me doing this, then I'll go and look for that woman again! In the past, I couldn't argue back and my leg was even broken, but now, someone innocent has been implicated. I don't think I can hold onto the truth and remain quiet anymore. The truth can't be covered up any longer, I want to speak up!"

*************

Some story line maybe need to change because the original line is alittle painful for her twins especially for Jonghyun so...... i don't want that to happen in here. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 31 34
"Criminal" thats how the world sees me......without seeing my pain.....without hearing my story.........without caring about me.....everyone judged m...
216K 8.7K 118
The night before their wedding, her fiancee ran off with his mistress. Out offrustration, she grabbed the man standing in front ofthe civil affairs...
51.4K 3K 42
******************** "You won't believe me, I dreamt about you last night." "So, how was the nightmare?" "Yah, it was not a nightmare. It was the bea...
38.5K 1.3K 33
Part 2 of The Best Thing I Ever have Marriage starts with love, happiness, sweetness, lustfulness and lots of positive things of each other.... until...