The second chance mate

By AnusAneetta2

Soooo This is my first time writing stories and English is not my first language. So I hope you understand a... More

Her second chance mate
Her Second chance mate
Her Second Chance Mate
Her second chance mate
Her Second chance Mate
Her second Chance mate
Notice

Her second chance mate

1.3K 49 2
By AnusAneetta2

Chapter six

************************************
Warning :Violence content
************************************

Anu's pov:

(Same night) ~

I layed on my bed exhausted from the party while playing with my phone. It's nearly 11:35 now. My brother and other unmated members already went to the woods to find their mate unlike me who was staying upon all night thinking about myself. I put my phone on the night stand and get off from the bed to take a warm shower to relax my messed up mind. I took off my dirty clothes and get in the shower. I shivers when the cold water touched my warm body. I put my arms on the wall while closing my eyes. Suddenly a thought came to my mind. Daicy found her mate and soon will my brother and others. But what about me? How long am I going to stay like this? Like a mateless person!
I wish to have someone beside me, someone who can I trust on, who can know about my vulnerable state and hope for my goods, who will wipe my tears and cuddles with me all night, who will love me more than themselves.Wait love? What is love exactly? I saw my parents were always arguing about little things and blame on me for their relief. Because they wanted my brother as a alpha to run the pack but unfortunately I born as a alpha. It's not my fault that I born to be rule the pack but the godness. Then why are they blame on me?! I'm the first female alpha child and they all thought I can't run a pack like other alphamales could do. I pushed my bangs back and breathed slowly. But I showed them all its wrong! I won so many wars and proofed myself to my people that I am worthy of being an alpha. The all humiliation from my parents and pack members, I proofed them I'm strong, defeatbale, fearless leader! But my parents are not satisfied yet but I earned the alpha position myself anyway . I would not be angry at my brother because he was always there for me when I am down. He fights for me to our parents. I love my brother but I don't know how to show it anymore. I suffered a lot and in my 18th birthday I were so happy and excited to find my mate but just like others she just dumped me. She gave me so many hopes. She promised me that she will be a good partner for me, a good wife, a good future Luna of the pack, a good mother..... She broke all the hopes that she gave me and do the same things to like my parents did. My parents were always ignore me like I'm invisible to them and only cared about my brother and Their status. I was a bubbly sweet girl before but the whole humiliations that I get from my parents and my unwanted mate. I become more cold, cruel, arrogant, heartless person!!!! A complete devil! They all made me like this! My parents are guilty for what they done to me and always try to talk to me or show me their care and love but it's too late. I wanted that care and love when I was a poor child. Now I done so many sins. Because I know I only have me. But I love the way I am right now. I don't feel any emotions anymore, none happiness, no worries! I punched the wall from range and a unknown tears coming from my eyes. I wiped my tears roughly but it didn't stopped from falling, finally I gave up and screamed out loud before falling on the floor. I cried my heart out. I can't take this pain anymore. My inner wolf blocked me after I started to fuck women's so I am all alone now. Even my wolf is ashamed of me. I cried a hour then get out from the shower while drying my hair.

Bathroom :

Closet :

I put some shorts and a loose white
T-Shirt and layed on the bed while looking at the ceiling blankly. A knock heard from the door and I said a small 'come in' before the door swung open and a young lady came inside and bowed at me. I just looked at her confused. She is wearing a green half knee length dress and she took a strand of her curls hair behind her ear. No jewelry. I must say she looks cute. She looks here and there except my eyes and blushed.

Me:"Who are you?!"
(I try not to sound like rude but she just flinched. Oh!)

Girl:" A-alpha, I c-came here t-to h-elp you"
(I sit up and rise my eyebrows in confusion)

Me:"To help me for what? "
(I put my hands behind my head and checked her out. She again blushed)

Girl:"U-umm...i-i..."
(she shuttered and I chuckled at her. I now get what she meant. She is a another sex toy to release my stress)

Me:"OK I got it! What's your name kitten?"
(She looks like a tomato now and I smirked upon hearing her next words)

Girl :"M-my n-name is memo a-and I w-would love to help you to let out y-your stress "
(I laughed at that and motion her to come close to me and she did. I pulled her on my lap and put my face on the crook of her neck nibbling it. She moaned softly)

Me:"You will be screaming my name from pleasure and pain baby girl! "
(After saying that I smashed my lips on her roughly. But I don't know what happened that I pushed her away roughly and screamed out loud the pain from my heart . I clenched my hands in my heart )

Me:"G-get o-out! "
(I said while breathing heavily but she didn't budge and I gave a death glare)

Girl :"W-what h-happened Alpha?"
(She backed away catching my glare)

Me:"I SAID FUCK OFF!!! "
(She flinched and run away quickly and slammed the door shut. I sit on my bed and try to breath normally but my heart is aching. It's like someone is stabbing on my other part of my body. But before I pass out I heard my wolf saying for the first time after all this years)

My wolf:" Your suffering will end soon. The cure of your broken heart will be here with you soon! Stay strong my love, he is here for us"
(That's the only thing I heard before I pass out)

Jamie's pov:

Mean while ~~

I screamed out loud from the pain that cause of the hitting from the guard's that captured us. I can here the scream from the other room of my sister's. They are torturing us like 2hours straightly. I am hanging on the chain that held me up from falling. My face and body is full of ugly bruises. I am only in my pants, no shirt on. They whipped me,beated me, scratched me with a knife. My breath caught on my throat when one of the guard whipped me on my new fresh flesh in my back. My head hang low all the time. I can't feel my body. I only hearing my heart beat that pounding so rapidly. In this room, three guards are in with the alpha who is watching my suffer with a evil grin. He approached me before grabbing my chin roughly and made me to look at his eagle eyes.

Alpha William :"Do you want to run away from here you pathetic omega?!! huh? !!!"
(he shouted at me and I just did was close my eyes because I feel like I'm gonna pass out soon. He yanked my chin go and exit from here. One of guards come forward and release me from the chain and I fall on the dirty ground with a thud. Also I can't here my sister's cry anymore. )

Guard!1:"Get up omega! "
(He roared madly but I didn't budge because I am that exhausted now. A painful scream left from my bleeding lips when she kicked my stomach.My mouth hurts, my head hurts, my whole body hurts ,also my heart. I gave up on Myself. No one is gonna save me from this. I'm gonna die soon. I think my mate doesn't want me or I don't have one. So what the reason for to alive anymore. Just kill me already )

Guard:"I SAID GET UP YOU PEACE OF SHIT!!!!! "
(He grabbed me by my neck and pulled me up harshly. He then put me on his shoulder and walk from here to looks like a hallway I think. I can't recognize because it's seems like a blur to me. )

Hallway :

I saw so many injuried people in the metal cells giving me a painful look and suddenly the guard stopped in front of a cell. I heard one of cell door is being open and he dropped me on the floor. I hissed from the harshness of the fall. I looked up tiredly at him but caught he left after making sure the cell door is closed.

Cell:

I flinched when someone put my head o their lap. I looked up in my half closed eye and saw my sister looking at me painfully. Her lips is bleeding. Her neck, forehead, cheeks have bruises but no like mines because my whole face and body is covered with blood. She cared my soft hair that is now wet with my blood)

Annie :"I-I'm s-sorry "
(That the only thing I heard before the darkness engulfed me. I hope it's all a bad dream, A bloody nightmare.)

VOTE>•••VOTE>•••VOTE>•••VOTE>•••
Please vote my story
Feel free to comment
Wait for next chapter cuties 😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 5.4K 97
"You will submit to me!" He growled, clenching his jaw as he glared down at me. I raised a brow and looked him dead in the eyes "No 'Alpha'." I smirk...
25.9K 729 55
MATURE LANGUAGES/SWEARS AND CURSES #*@#.πŸ’‹ MATURE CONTENTS 😈😈😈😈😈😈 A twisted story filled with drama, comedy, terror, sex, love, hate and power...
386K 10.2K 23
"Your mine," I tell her, trying to control my breathing. "As your mine." She whispers back, her sweet breath fanning across my face. We smile goofily...
9.5K 815 17
"is it my child...!!? tell me xiao no-no wang yibo is he my bloodline? tell me!!!!! god damn it " barking at the same person whom he hate the most...