Imperfect || Complete

By xlilstbr_

Rosalie Carmichael is part of one of the Most famous families in America, but when things take a turn for the... More

About this book:
Aesthetics :
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter: 23
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:
Epilogue:
Bonus Chapter: Sick Day
Bonus Chapter: Chritsmas

Chapter 32:

32 0 0
By xlilstbr_

TW: Tiny mention of rape

I woke up this morning with a throbbing head so Ethan found some Aspirin for me to take and some water.

We had now landed and on our way back to my apartment for me to be dropped off and then Ethan would go to his house.

I now realised that this was my time to say goodbye for I don't even know how long. We finally stopped outside the apartment building and Ethan walked me up to my door.

As soon as we got there he pulled me into him and I immediately reacted by making sure to snuggle as deep as I could. He smells like his usual manly cologne.

"I love you baby I'll see you tomorrow ok" I know he promised me he would see me at some point Tuesday and I now realised that this was the some point on Tuesday right now.

"No, no it's not been long enough" I swear I could see a tear in his eye "I'm busy today baby, but we'll see each other tomorrow" I shook my head.

"No we won't" I shook my head and kept going "you'll be watching while I get handed over to a rapist and we'll be ripped apart" he tried to speak but I shushed him.

"And do you know what the worst part is?" My voice cracked he stayed silent "we can't even do anything about it" I said shakily letting a sob rip through.

"Baby you need to have a clear head if we're gonna be smart about this okay" he shushed me this time.

"We have to go with what there doing because we want them to think there winning and we can only do that if you can keep calm okay" I nodded I needed to clear my head today and be my strongest for tomorrow.

"Yeah I got it" I whispered. He nodded and caressed my cheek "do you love me?" I nodded "then we're good" that made me let out a little sad laugh.

"I love you" and pulled him down to my level and kissed him like it was the last time I'd ever do so. We didn't stop until it got so deep that if we didn't stop we'd have done it right here outside my apartment door.

Save that for another day love.

Eww shut up.

Sorry not sorry.

We had a quick little make out session before he actually had to leave. There were more tears and this time from Ethan too.

Now the next time I'd see him I'd be doing something that would break me. But Ethan told me that everything will be okay.

So everything will be okay.

~~~

I woke up this morning will an almost clear head. Because somethings obviously aren't gonna leave my mind.

I took a long shower to try and cry out all my tears but I know that it wouldn't stop me from crying later especially after I get told I have to stop seeing Ethan.

When it was getting closer to 8pm I started to get ready so I had enough time to do everything.

I wore something that would make me look hot so that I could pare it with the fiery energy I felt today. I was in the mood for a good argument so this works out great.

I wore a  black criss cross black tie crop top paired with some blue jeans and some strappy black open toe heels.

That's risky.

I'll probably fall in front of everyone. That would be funny.

I shoved on a black jacket as well cause it's still a bit cold outside and my black sunglasses obviously.

I let my hair fall down in its usual chestnut waves because it looked hot and that's what I need to look like today.

I got everything ready and by the time it hit 8 I was set and ready to go.

I went down stairs and Vincenzo was waiting to pick me up and I couldn't help but give him a warm smile. He knew nothing about any of this so he's just the same old Vincenzo.

"Hi, vinny long time no see" he nodded at me. That was weird but it wouldn't surprise me if monster mother had scared him.

"You can speak to me I'm not gonna bite" after saying that for awhile he started talking.

And of course it was intact my mother who told him not to communicate with me. Obviously cause she's scared I'll say something bad about her but I literally don't care enough to.

Around 40 minutes later we turned up at what looked like a fucking castle it was so much bigger than mine and Ethans houses put together.

I noticed two cars already there so that mean everybody was in there except me. Good they can wait.

I walked through the door and saw a couple bodyguards.

God do they think I'm gonna escape or something.

A maid who wouldn't tell me her name showed me to the dining room. I was reluctant to step in because I already knew that the Carlsons, my mother and sisters and all the Hartmann's were in there.

"Just give me a minute" she nodded and walked into the room. I'm not ready to see them.

I don't think I can handle seeing Ethan and Emma and the people I love. It's all to much but I'm gonna try and power through.

And with that I stepped into the room and immediately all heads turned to me and I felt like screaming. I hated attention and now I'm an anxious fuck who's probably gonna trip in her heels walking to her seat.

"Nice of you to join us Rose" Julia Hartmann said way too politely. I rolled my eyes and sat in the only available seat next to Alissa thank god, she griped my hand tightly in a reassuring hold.

"Well now that we're all here shall we start" my mom gave me the fakest smile and I felt like I could throw up. I nodded my head.

Let's just get it over and done with.

I felt Alissa's hand grip mine even tighter under the table to help me and it sort of did.

"Well obviously we all know the reason we're here today, the Carlson's  are here so that they can witness and agree with the things to do with the soon-to-be terminated contract" she went on "and a new contract will be sighed for Bo and Rose to pretend they're dating but we all know people always end up falling in love"

I felt like crying. She looked straight into my eyes when she said that. She knew I loved Ethan and didn't fucking care.

I tried so hard but one tear slipped but I managed to stop anymore to come. I couldn't even look at him I can't begin to feel what he might be feeling about all of this.

"Now my son would like to speak a few words" Paul Hartmann, Bo's dad stood up and everyone went silent.

"I'm over the moon that this is happening" I nearly gagged "it's unfortunate for some" he looked right at Ethan and his family.

"But I'm so happy that me and Rose will get to spend this time with each other" he winked. He fucking winked and I could feel Ethan tense from the other side of the room.

I felt the bile rising in my throat and was forced to swallow it down which felt even worse.

I peeked just a bit, I found him and all his family sitting there with cold and angry faces. Emma was about to burst. His parents were about to cry and Logan looked like he just wanted to get Alissa and get out of here.

And then him. Ethan looked hurt. I just wanted to run up and hug and kiss him, tell him everything will be fine. But they have a plan right?

"And lastly I know me and Rose will fall in love because we're the perfect match" he smirked in my direction and tried not to smash the glasses of water in front of me.

Alissa placed a hand on mine which soothes me a little. I will not fall in love with him because my heart belongs to someone more special.

Someone who deserves it. My Ethan has my heart and he always will. I'm not naive enough to believe that I would ever fall in love with a fucking rapist like Bo.

Maybe I should expose him here right now. But that would probably make things worse. Ethan said that we have to let them think they're winning so I would actually have to the sign the contract wouldn't I.

"Rose write your name here please" my mom said and I glanced at Ethan and he gave me a reassuring nod. I sucked in a deep breath and signed my name.

Ethan hadn't even told me he had a plan. What if he wanted this? No right he loved me? Or maybe it's all a lie. But it's too late now my names on there.

But Ethan said that it will all work out. But what if it doesn't? What if I'm forced to marry this man. What if he forces himself on me. What if I can't see Ethan ever again. What if I have to live the rest of my life miserable and afraid. I won't right?

I can feel my chest start to close in on me. My mother hasn't said  barely any words just nodded her fucking head and Ethans family are just sat there doing nothing and my sisters can't help what the fuck is happening.

All the sounds have mixed together "See look what you've fucking done you worthless bastards" I hear Emma shout but I can't be sure.

"This is what's best for her" mom shouts to Ethans parents "if you want what's best you'll let her stay with our son" oh my god.

"Your son is a player who sleeps around and uses girls like objects" I hear my mom say. I let a tear slip out because of that. How can she talk about him like that.

Ethan stayed silent the whole time and didn't say a word.

"Rose is best with me I'll make her happy and so will my family she doesn't deserve useless shits like you" I hear Bo shout to the Carlson's.

I think I'm going crazy the tears must be flowing out of me like a river by now I can't fucking breath. My heart is racing and my breaths keep getting shorter I feel like I'm gonna faint.

I'm a sobbing mess but I can't even hear myself cry because of the amount of people in this room screaming negative things at each other.

"I'm okay, I'm okay, it's gonna go away" I say to myself but it's useless I can't calm down. "It's fine, it's fine, I'm fine" i sob through the shouts and screams.

In just three hours of sitting in this fucking room everyone's already screaming and my name is on the fucking contract there's no going back now.

I hear a glass smash causing everyone to go silent and when I turn to see who it was it was Ethan. My eyes are all blurry so I can't really see anything but I can see him.

"Enough!" He shouted. Everyone started to sit back down while Ethan started walking over to me.

"Ethan sit back down your only gonna make things worse" I could hear Eleanor say but he didn't stop.

"Look at this boy he's completely brainwashed her" my mom says causing me to sob more. My breathing always calms just at the thought he's coming to me.

The room is still silent only the footsteps of Ethan walking over to me. It's like everyone wants to see what we're really like.

He kneels down and places his hand on my shaking one and another hand on my cheek. "Shh shh baby your okay" I could see a tear in my handsome mans eye "just breathe, in and out like before".

I start shakily breathing in and out while he does it with me. Another tear slips from his eye. "See your okay gorgeous" he whispers trying to keep his own tears at bay.

I don care if the whole room is watching or what f I've already signed my life to another man.

I place my forehead on his and he gives a sad smirk "don't cry sugar" my heart breaks at the fact that this made him cry.

"I'm Okay princess" I don't even want to look up right now because it will ruin the moment. So before someone could rip me away from him I kissed his lips gently.

He responded by slipping his tongue inside and making my mouth taste sweet. We stopped and placed our foreheads on one another's again.

"I love you sugar" we both let out a sad chuckle "I love you châtaigne" we both used our silly nicknames.

We still had those bracelets on from Paris. He gently kissed mine as I did his.

Someone cleared there throat and it was none other than Monster Mother herself "this is inappropriate behaviour especially when it's with another person".

"Mom, Bo will never be my 'boyfriend' and I will never love him so suck it up you look stupid and everyone can see it"

Ethan chuckled before he walked away and gave me that look that said forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so a lot went down in this chapter.

And it's a lot to take in but I'm trying to make this story a reasonable amount of chapters.

There is a lot to learn about Bo and his family so please keep reading.

Also I have no idea what to do with Monster Mother at the moment.

Right anyway next chapters coming soon ✌🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 11.3K 74
(First Book in The5Inferno Series) Angelina Hughes A tormented girl whose dark past leaves no stone unturned to make her present life a living hell...
7 Lives Apart By Rose

Mystery / Thriller

400 58 13
"At that time, I didn't know that fate would drag us 7 Lives Apart!" *** Rose will go to any lengths just to lure in...
8.7K 357 102
The grumpy boss, Alex Belinskij, and the sunshine assistant, Bella Keen. Bella doesn't have a job until her friend helps her to get a job. She ends u...
358K 16.6K 33
[ Highest Rank: #64 in Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #191 in Random ] (i'm currently re-editing this, so i'm sorry if it's messy) When Danielle's mo...