Give and Take (Trafalgar Law...

由 thedarkdoctorgirl15

Elga is a girl who suffers from amnesia and travels alone, trying to escape from something she can't remember... 更多

You better live idiot!
Today is for sure my lucky day!
I owe her!
Give and Take!
He is not that bad!
Whatever...
Keep company to the lonely!
Such a troublesome girl!
Good Morning!
An easy day
Changing Minds
A starry night
I follow you!
Revelations
Burned Calories
The Last Goodnight(?)
She was lying!
Why did you leave?
Clumsy girl
A new life
Instincts and Feelings
Smell
Touch
Vision
Hearing
Taste
A mystery begins!
Me,myself and I
Killed before her murder!
Ohhh Summer Wine!
Misunderstanding!
The storm's thunder!
A place to own!
The bad news
Her first time will be unforgettable!
I trust you!
Prepare for (oink) trouble and make it double!
Extreme Makeover
Emptiness
Dream or not?
Antibiotics and Probiotics
Pride comes first!
This has to stop now!
Books hold memories of the past
The White Town of death
He is alive
Words of regret!
Mission Cookie!
The mysterious boy
Put you in your place!
Can I lean on you?
Chained to the past!
The bloodthirsty Mary Pearcey!
Deja vu!
Set fire on my brain!
The abyss in me (Part 1)
The abyss in me (Part 2)
The abyss in me (Part 3)
The abyss in me (Part 4)
Author's Note
The abyss in me (Part 5)

Romance!

185 9 22
由 thedarkdoctorgirl15

Hey there my beloved readers! New week with a new chapter! I observed recently that I placed too many red haired characters in the story xD. Oh well I love red heads haha. This fact will be, though, very important for the next chapters!

I don't own OP but I do own the extra characters.

I also don't own the picture!

Have fun <3

*If the mysterious boy, Elga-chan searches for is truly you, Trafalgar, I really need to learn more about your past!*, Blake made a mental note and stopped right in front of Penguin's work place.

Once he opened the little coffee shop's door a bell rang letting know Penguin that someone entered the place.

"I am coming in a minute!" the other boy shouted from inside the kitchen at the back of the shop and the red haired took a seat right in front of the counter.

Immediately, the other boy made his appearance and a puzzled expression took place on his features once he saw the said customer.

"Blake! To what do we owe the honor of your visit to our ol humble shop? From what I know you don't really like coffee."

"Ahh, I would like a tea if it's easy."

"Everything is easy! Early grey is good for you or do you prefer breakfast tea? We have other origins too but those two are the most favored for morning hours!"

"Early grey will do! Thank you!" he answered and silence fell between them while the other boy was preparing his drink.

Blake really didn't know what would be the best way to approach the subject and open a conversation without getting caught but his idea was a sure way for Elga's heart and he couldn't lose to Law.

Yes, Blake seemed to have a little crush on the brunette from day one and their relationship with the young doctor were never good.

Well, Elga only needed a person to feel safe around him as this mysterious boy couldn't be something serious for her from the fact that they never met. Maybe she just wanted to hang from someone because it was her only connection with her past and in that case it didn't need to be specific person right? He could do the work too!

So he had to learn more things about Law's past so as to fit with his backstory better.

"Uhm, Peg you know I wanted to ask you a few things."

"Go ahead." the other boy replied without turning to face him, still preparing his drink.

"You see we are in bad terms with Law and I feel like it really affects me at my job." he continued and now he had Penguin's full attention with a freshly made hot cup of tea in front of him.

"Well, Law is hard to go easy on most people but don't worry about that he is a softy inside."

"I really wonder why though! I mean, I want to try and understand him better so I can justify some of his actions, you know?"

"He sure had a difficult past and wants the best on his job. It was on his family. You know both doctors, running their own hospital, so Law is only natural to be so good at medicine! And he wants the best for his patients and maybe his attitude is a bit more aggressive when it comes to their care. So don't be too serious towards him." he explained.

"Ahh, so Law is from another Island?"

"Yeah his hometown though got burned by Government's forces and his family, both parents and sister, got killed back then so he is alone on this world. Well now he has us so I hope we fill this gap!" he said with a smile at the last phrase.

"Do you perhaps remember the name of the town?"

"Uhm, I think I gave you enough information for you to make a point. Sorry pal, you can ask himself more if you are interested." the hatted boy responded in an effort to set the conversation at a limit with Blake as he felt like he crossed the line with the questions about his friend. Law had saved both him and Shachi's lives and he trusted him with all of his heart.

"Ah yeah... sorry I guess I carried away!" the red haired said back and took a sip from his tea to hide his awkwardness for nearly getting busted.

"PENGUIN COME HERE FOR A MOMENT!" the voice of the shop's owner was heard from inside the kitchen and the said boy excused himself and headed there.

Blake was left on his seat with the cup of tea still warming his hands while thinking of his next move.

*I couldn't learn as much as I wanted and there are still holes on the story. If I don't find an excuse Elga-chan will become curious and will start to suspect me....*

He left a sigh escape his lips and drank some from the hot aromatic liquid.

*Well I can always bring up the excuse of amnesia because of psychological trauma. Hmm yeah that's a good one! She will feel sympathetic and immediately fall in my arms!*

~.~.~.~.~.~

"Ahh Elga-chan! I suffer from amnesia like you!"

"Oh my Blake-kun! Isn't that terrible! Oh how can you endure something so terrible?"

"I know Elga-chan! It is awful! Only I with the same problem as you can understand you!"

"Blake-kun! You are really the one I was searching for!" she replied and run into his arms, hugging him for dear life.

"Oi"

"Oi you!"

"OI! You cowface!" a voice interrupted his daydreaming and the said boy turned his face annoyed to look at the girl in front of him.

"Huh? Who are you? I've never saw you here before!"

"Ahh it is my first week! I am helping Penguin-kun with service. Ya know I've got to make some cheese so as to roll my way on life. Or is it just an excuse?" the dark cooper haired girl answered with a mischievous smirk on her lips.

"W-what do you mean?"

"Well I heard there was a murder on this town right? Those things make life more exciting right? They make life tasty like a dry spring roll on sweet chili sauce. Do you get me pal?" the dark skinned girl with the mysterious hazel eyes just gave him a strange glance and gave her hand for a handshake.

"Ahh, yeah r-right..." Blake tried with difficulty to keep his cool character, freaking out inside but nevertheless went for the handshake as this girl had a strange aura around her.

"Delaney the name, friends call me Del but you will call me Delaney, kekek."(Author's note: in case you don't remember the character we first met her at chapter 'Dream or not?')

Blake froze and the girl left a hearty laugh escape her lips.

"It was a joke! But maybe not, I don't really like you! But anyway! Now tell me were you thinking of a girl?"

"W-what? N-no!"

"Ah, I think you were! Your face was red! If that's the case be careful of her ya know... There was a murder on the spot and you don't want your princess to get killed right?"

"A-are you crazy?! W-who is going to get killed?!"

The red haired girl leaned a bit forward above the counter and approached the other boy until she was inches away from his face. Her hazel gaze pierced his very soul in a deadly serious look and Blake had to make some distance as he found the sudden action very uncomfortable.

"There will be a new murder soon." she whispered and the boy's face filled with cold droplets of sweat from fear of hearing those words.

"Y-you are definitely crazy! Y-you are a mad woman!" he yelled at her and rushed to exit the small coffee shop when he bumped into something hard and fell on his butt at the ground.

"Watch it, Blake-ya", Law's husky voice commented on the scene in front of him maintaining a blank serious face, probably still pissed from the previous conversation with Lana and just walked past him without bothering even giving him a glance or a helping hand.

*What an asshole! He thinks he is all perfect and better than me but I will have the last word Trafalgar Law! We will see your face when Elga-chan runs into my hug and not yours!*, Blake gave him a glare and got up on his own, heading towards his house to have some much needed sleep.

~...~

In the meanwhile Penguin rushed outside of the kitchen in fear of something happened at the sound of Blake shouting.

"Del-chan? Are you alright? Did something happened?"

"Ah no Penguin-kun! Blake-kun was just too excited with tea's taste! You are so good at this!" the girl praised the boy before she heads herself at the back room and his cheeks were dusted in a light pink color from embarrassment.

"Ah i-it was really nothing serious!" he replied and glanced at Law who was observing him with an amused smirk on his lips.

"S-shut up Law!" he burst only to make the boy's smile grew wider.

"I didn't say anything Penguin-ya."

"S-stop looking at me like that!"

"Are you going to make me a coffee? I know you are so good at this!*, the young doctor teased his friend changing his voice a bit.

"No! There is no coffee for you!"

Law frowned at the statement and narrowed his eyes at him daring him to refuse again this so wanted cup of coffee.

"Only if..."

"Only if?"

"Only if you tell me how it went with Elga-chan today at the winter roses' path!", he completed his sentence and rested his chin on his hands with the elbows touching the counter's surface while having a i-am-a-gossip-girl look on his face.

Law just rolled his eyes in irritation and gave him a glare to act serious.

"It was fine."

"Just fine? Not touching hands? Not a hug? Not even... a kiss?" he answered even more curious being quite sure that his friends was hiding all the juicy details from him.

"Nothing."

"Ahh you must be disappointed..." Penguin gave him a sly smirk but it immediately dropped at his friend's gloomy face.

"I don..."

"Law those things need time. We still don't know what Elga-chan has been through in her life and you too hadn't it easy. You both have to deal with your own demons and insecurities. But I do hope on you two that love always wins in the end. That's why you must not give up! You understand? Fight for love! Fight for Elga-chan!" he lectured him but Law only cringed at his answer and gave him a weird look.

"Peg-ya my friend, this is by far the cheesiest thing you have ever said till now... yikes! Insecurities? I don't have any insecurities! I am the best surgeon of all! And love?! Who said I lo..."

"Ok ok Law just keep in mind that in relationships, girls want also to hear those cheesy things!"

The black haired just kept looking at him with a bare-you-stupid face and rolled his eyes.

"Alright, let's make that coffee, shall we? What about I make you two? One for Elga-chan too? Did you eat those cookies Bepo made?" Penguin questioned thinking of the secret cookie mission.

"Ah no we forgot about them."

"LAWWW! You have to make moveeess and take actiooons! Urgh!" the elder boy raised his hands in the air in disbelief. "Law! Girls need romance!"

"R-romance?" he couldn't help but sweatdrop only from the sound of the word. Law just closed his eyes in irritation and left a sigh escape his lips. This whole conversation really gave him a headache.

"Peg-ya, I don't plan to be romantic. I just want to be on good terms with Elga-ya and I specifically don't mean it romantically! I don't know what you have in your mind but with Elga-ya we are just coworkers and live under the same house and it is only natural I want to not have fights with her for my better peace of mind.", he explained in a matter-of-fact tone and gave the other boy a glare as a warning to not continue this conversation any further.

"If you explain like this love then it is fine by me..." Penguin just replied with a teasing smirk and Law's face just took a deep red face either from frustration or from embarrassment.

"Penguin-ya!"

"Alright, alright! Here are the coffees! Do as you wish I trust you." he responded and handed him the hot drinks in a cute bag while winking on him.

"Tsk, see you at home..." Law just waved at his friend and walked outside of the small coffee shop deep in his thoughts.

*Be romantic he says... This is so stupid!*, he thought and looked at the two cups hanging from the cute little bag on his left hand.

Then he checked the time on the central clock tower of the town and saw that it was already 10:45 at morning which means the other female doctor had about other 15 minutes until her break.

*Maybe I should visit the Library only to check for those new arrivals... yeah only for that!*

A whirl of cold air with some snow droplets danced around his figure while he headed towards the local Library.

Oh my! Is Law going to learn about Elga's mystery boy and her secret? We will learn in the next chapter that hits next Monday!

Also, who do you think is the one who followed Elga and Law back at the winter roses' path? I wonder who it was!

Until then I wish you a beautiful week!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

4.7K 210 17
(Y/n) was very hard headed, never took 'no' for answer, and always tested her luck. She hated when people ignored her. She's one of the strongest wom...
652 22 6
This story is told in third person, but it only shows what the reader goes through. I will be skipping other POVs in the story. This story will be e...
65.3K 2.7K 41
She hated pirates and her Father, that's why she was a marine. She was well known for her 100% execution rate in exterminating pirates. Now, a very d...
9.1K 254 6
What if Bepo wasn't who he appeared to be? Meet the real Bepo a young girl who's eaten the Bear-Bear Fruit Model Polar Bear. Due to certain childhood...