The second chance mate

By AnusAneetta2

Soooo This is my first time writing stories and English is not my first language. So I hope you understand a... More

Her second chance mate
Her Second chance mate
Her Second Chance Mate
Her second chance mate
Her Second chance Mate
Her second Chance mate
Notice

Her second chance mate

1.4K 55 2
By AnusAneetta2

Chapter five

Jamie's pov:

(The same day)~~~

Me and my sister were in my room after we done with our chores . I was sitting on my bed when my sister came back from the bathroom to take a shower and prepare ourselves ready for tonight. She gave me a slight smile and sit beside me drying her now wet hair with the soft towel. The alpha and others already left a hour ago. I looked at her nervously.

Me:"Sis! I'm scared! The alpha and Luna with others already went to the function and we should leave before they came back."
(I said while biting my lips from anxiety and hold her hand)

Annie:" Don't have to be scared my little brother, we will make it out safely! I promise you that! "
(She anssurd me with a small smile. I breathed in and out slowly)

Me:"But what if... "
(she cut me off)

Annie:"Oh it's time to leave.We don't have lot of clothes to take and I have my few clothes, toothpaste, brush, some food, that's all. "
(She said while looking in my bag. I signed because I know she is don't want to make me more uncomfortable with the topic of getting caught so I gave in)

Me:"I pick some of my clothes, brush, inner wears, food and water! "
(she nodded her head and gave me my bag and I put that on my shoulder same goes to her. She suddenly give me a big tight hug and I stumbled back surprisely but I returned the hug more tightly. We both know we needed this right now. She broke the hug and hold my hand firmly and give me a nod before leaving from my room with me.)

Anu's pov:

My outfit :

Party hall:

We already arrived at the party and sitting one of the chair while sipping my drink. I looked around admirely from the decorations of the party. In the entrance some betas are welcoming people and when we get inside of this big hall so many people's are enjoying themselves while drinking, dancing, eating and couples some were making out with their mate. I want to laugh at my brother's face from the disgust that he showing looking at the making out couple. And my beta daicy found her mate and didn't bring her here with us because she is not a party girl. The girl was so scared to stand in front of me cause daicy said I was so intimidating to her. I don't protest though because I want like this. I want all of them to scared of me to just make an eye contact with me. I am that dangerous. Daicy was sulking the whole time looking at other couples being lovey dovey to each other. I just chucked at her.

Lucas:"Oh please daicy! Stop pouting like a little puppy. In this group, you are the only one got a cute mate and I feel so bad to be a single. I am 21
And I didn't got a mate yet! I feel like I will die from Virgin! "
(He fake cried and we all laughed at that!)

Daicy :"But I just missed her dude! I just want to be with her already. Sucking her breast and fucking her little pussy with my big cock ! She is driving me nuts!! "
(She smiled like a creep and the others Ewed at her while I smirked)

Lilly:"Eww daicy!! I am eating food for god's sake! Just don't make me to throw you out off the cliff bitch!! "
(We were enjoying ourselves when the alpha from silvermoom pack approached us in his black suit with a devil grin)

Alpha William :"Hello miss Lee anu! It's nice to see you here! "
( He said while giving his hands for a handshake. My members were go alert and stand either side of me with a stone face. I gave him a tight smile and accepted his hand and shake it firmly. We maintain eye contact coldly and he release my hands with a jerk but I didn't flinched.)

Me:"Well it's please to see you here Mr William!"
(I looked beside him to see a beautiful woman with a blond hair and highly make up with a dark red gown, beautiful diamond ornaments and a high heels. She gave me a seductive stare but I just ignored it)

Alpha William :"Meet my beautiful mate Elizabeth"
(He said while wrapping his arms around her waist and she bited her lips softly while smiling at me)

Luna Elizabeth :Its nice to meet you Alpha Anu! "
(She bowed and I just nodded at her but she whined )

Me:"Mr William, I heared you are giving your place of an alpha to your son? It's that true? "
(I smirked at his winded eyes)

Alpha William :"H-How did you know? I never even announced that yet to others! "
(He said confusedly and gave me a glare but I just smirk at him devilishly)

Me:"I have my ways Mr William now tell me, is that true? "
(I stared at him firmly and he gave a sign)

Alpha William :"Ahh yes! That's true. I am giving my alpha position to my only son John in the next Saturday. I am inviting you to the function miss Lee! "
(He said while gritting his teeth and I let out a small chuckle!)

Me :"I would love to join the function mr William! "
(Alpha William's eyes turned blue from his usual black color, I think his pack members are mindlinking him and after that his eyes turned to his normal color but his face shows that he is so angry about something. I smirk and give his mate a wink. He nodded and walk away with his slutty mate who were giving me a wave. I turn to my cousins and my betas. They already sited again in the couch giving me a annoyed groans)

Alpha William :

Williams mate Elizabeth :

Jason :"Alpha, are you really gonna attend the function of his son? "
(He asked frustrated but I just nodded at him and continue enjoying my drink. I didn't see my brother anymore maybe he went to grab some drinks for himself. And about the alpha William, I just don't like him! He is a total jerk around me and always try to get on my nerves. I don't know what his problem anyway! )

Meanwhile>>>

Annie's pov:

Me and my brother was running like there is no tomorrow. The guard's were chasing us like a angry wolf. We can hear there growls but we managed to run as fast as we can. We are in our wolf form. We can't run in our human for if we want to get away from them. We were already out in the border but some guards saw us and try to grab Jamie by his wrist but I pulled him towards me and we gave a run. My legs hurts like hell and Jamie was moving so slowly from tired. We stopped and hide in the back of a tree. Jamie flopped on the ground tiredly while I try to look around if someone is coming behind us but I didn't heard anything and breath out in relief .We got some poison from the doctor of our pack that can hide our scents. The doctor was a middle aged woman. She is a nice lady so she didn't asked us for what purpose of the potion.

Me:"J-jam, are you okay brother?W-we have to r-run a little m-more then we w-will be out of the f-forest."
(I was catching my breath and Jamie nodded tiredly. He is so exhausted from the whole run same as me.)

Jamie:"I-i c-can't f-feel m-my l-legs a-anymore s-sis! I-i'm s-so t-tired a-and t-thirsty!"
(I cared his cheeks and smiled. Before I can give him the water bottle)

Guard 1:"Gotcha you little shit!!! Trying to run away from the pack huh?!! "
(Me and Jamie frozen on our spot and six guard's came from behind the tree that we are hiding and stand in front of us smirking. They are not in their wolf form anymore . Me and my brother shifted back sacredly before one of the guard came forward and grabbed my brother by his arms roughly. He cried out from pain and I started to hit the guards arm who are gripping my brother but another guard come forward and pulled me towards him and put me on his shoulder walking towards our pack. I started to hit his back but he only laughed at my vulnerable state. I screamed while crying and looked at my brother in one of the guards shoulder and he already pass out from tired. I cried and cried and cried and eventually pass out)

VOTE>•••VOTE>•••VOTE>•••VOTE>•••
Please vote and comment 🙏
Wait for next chapter cuties 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 2.1K 51
In a world divided into Alphas, Betas, and Omegas. Sean is an Omega. Like all Omegas he has the ability to breed. Most Omegas adore the attention the...
337K 8.4K 29
Darius Jackson isn't your average werewolf he is an omega. The only omega to be exact. He is the pack punching bag and is abused in many ways. His fa...
2.7M 80.6K 48
The door opened quietly, Hades entered with all his glory, he looked at me with angry eyes. I gulped, "Before you say anything, I just want to tell...
627K 21.5K 51
I jumped to my feet and punched him in the side. There was hardly an effect. "You're weak" he spat, walking a step closer towards me. I growled as...