π˜½π™–π™˜π™  𝙏𝙀 π™π™π™š π™ˆπ™–π™§π™–...

By _Mini_Padfoot_

Fred and George steal Hermione's Time-Turner to pester her, but a fight between Rubina Black and Fred Weasley... More

ℂ𝕒𝕀π•₯
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Update
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve

Chapter Eight

2.5K 65 48
By _Mini_Padfoot_

The future godfather-goddaughter duo returned later on into the night. Entering the common room, they found Sirius and Fiona cuddled together on the couch by the fireplace. Alice was writing a letter to her boyfriend, Frank Longbottom, while Marlene gushed over the two before reminiscing about times she spent with her girlfriend, Dorcas Meadowes, until she graduated.

Peter was hunched over a piece of parchment, attempting to finish his essay for Charms. James was sprawled across an armchair, lazily releasing a Golden Snitch before enclosing his fist around it when the Snitch flew a few too many inches away. Lily was seated on the ground criss-crossed, watching the raven-haired boy with a gentle smile until she caught the eye of Remus who smirked at her and she jerked, tearing her gaze away from the Potter Heir and throwing a glare in the direction of the werewolf.

"Oh you're back." Lily said, catching the attention of Fred Weasley, who was surprisingly, staring at the floor glumly, his head resting in his hands, only perking up realising his girlfriend was back. George was nowhere to be seen, causing Rubina to release a disheartened sigh.

"How was study time?" Fred asked, standing up from his spot.

"Fine." The metamorphmagus replied, while Remus threw his gaze away from Fred, a slight red coloring his cheeks much to the ginger's surprise. Disregarding the action, Fred's hand enclosed around his girlfriend's wrist as he pulled her along to sit with him on the ground, to which she obliged. Remus moved over to Peter, in order to help his friend complete his homework.

"Where's George?" Rubina whispered.

The light in Fred's eyes dimmed, "I'm not sure, he hasn't returned since the morning."

Rubina's lips turned downwards, "Shouldn't we go look for him?"

"I've already tried. He'll turn up when he's ready."

The grey eyed girl nodded in return before glancing around the room, and a small smile made its way onto her pink lips, glad to see her family happy and safe,

For the time being...

***

Afterwards, everyone went off to bed. George had returned late on, but he'd silently slipped into bed, closing the hangings around his four poster bed indicating he didn't want to be bothered. All the boys had fallen asleep, meanwhile in the girl's dormitory, Rubina tossed and turned but she couldn't even feel a wink of sleep coming in.

Frankly speaking, she'd tried to keep happy but after the happenings of the day, she was left feeling hollow on the inside. After another frustrated turn, she got up and threw on a sweater and some slippers, before slipping out the door towards the seventh-year boys dormitory.

The young Black carefully pushed open the door, cringing when it emitted a loud creak. Fortunately, the noise didn't stir anyone awake. Silently letting the door shut behind her, Rubina tip-toed over to the bed she knew to be her boyfriend's. She gently smiled at the sleeping figure of Fred Weasley, and felt slightly guilty for having to wake him. As if a child curiously touches a new toy, Rubina hesitantly reached out and poked Fred's shoulder.

He remained in a deep slumber. Worry creased onto Rubina's face, now rethinking her decision. She gently shook the boy again.

"Freddie?" Fred groaned and rolled over onto his stomach, and Rubina prodded him again. "Fred?"

When the familiar voice registered in his head, Fred's eyes shot open and he turned over to see his girlfriend standing by his bed, looking bothered. Concern flooded his face and he immediately sat up.

"What's wrong, love?"

Rubina bit her lip, "Can I stay with you for the night?"

Fred opened his arms, "I'm all yours." Rubina took off her sweater and moved to sit on Fred's lap, throwing her arms around his neck and burying her face into his chest, letting her eyes shut. She deeply inhaled, the scent of cinnamon and gunpowder filling her senses, sending a wave of calm over her.

"Thank you, I really just needed this."

Fred had his arms wrapped around the girl, while leaning back against the headboard. He peered down, worry lining his face. After a few minutes he asked,

"Want to talk about it?"

Rubina's eyes fluttered open and she lifted herself up to look at those chocolate brown eyes she always felt herself getting lost within.

"I-"

"If you don't want to, you don't have to."

Rubina bit her lip again and sighed, knowing she'd have to tell him sooner or later, along with George. She leaned her head against his chest again, while playing with a loose strand on her top.

"Remus knows."

"What?" Fred asked confusedly.

"Remus knows about the three of us."

Fred's eyes widened tremendously, and his gaze drifted from Rubina to the Werewolf, who was only a few beds away.

"How?" He asked, his eyes once again trained on his girlfriend.

"Apparently he had been suspicious that the three of us are Death Eaters, and well, using the excuse to study he had mixed Veritaserum within my hot chocolate and basically got the information out of me." She said, looking up at him.

Fred's face darkened, "He didn't hurt you, did he?"

"No, well," Rubina began wringing her hands nervously, "I mean, he didn't mean to. But!" She hastily added, seeing anger flicker through her boyfriend's eyes, "It's OK. I wasn't hurt, at least not physically." She barely whispered the last part, causing Fred's eyes to soften.

She then went to explain exactly what had happened after Remus and her had left the Common room. By the end her lips were cast in an even deeper frown and she once again buried her face in Fred's chest, allowing a few stray tears to fall, whilst trying to calm herself down. The exhaustion began kicking in when she felt at home, and shortly after Rubina fell asleep, her soft, even breathing causing Fred to look down and smile gently.

Seeing the girl in his arms asleep, Fred positioned them both comfortably in his bed. Rubina's back was pressed against his body, while the ginger's arm was wrapped around her waist. He kissed her on the head, and soon found himself going to sleep while Rubina's words repeated in his head.

Unbeknownst to them, the Werewolf was awake tonight. Remus had been troubled by the shocking revelation he'd witnessed, and it kept replaying in his mind, dampening his mood. Hearing the grey eyed girl now due to his heightened senses, he felt guilty once again. Remus soon dozed off, his mind feeling uneasy.

***

Click! Click!

"Lily," Rubina groaned, "Can you please quieten it down? I want to sleep for a little more."

A round of snickers could be heard.

"You reckon she doesn't remember where she is? Maybe drank too much Firewhiskey or something?"

"How do I know? Besides, I thought Rubi didn't drink. But awww, just look how cute they look!"

A snort was heard.

"You just want that to be you and Evans."

"Shut up."

Rubina snuggled in closer to the warmth before she realized something was off, since her bed was never this warm. Her eyes fluttered open and she found Fred fast asleep and the events of last night came flooding back to her. A smile formed on her pink lips as she watched the sleeping figure of her boyfriend, before a frown forced her lips downwards, confused as to who was speaking before. Rubina turned to look at the end of the bed and shrieked, causing Fred to jolt awake, sitting up in alarm while Rubina also sat up clutching her chest, as her heart was racing madly.

"Are you two mad! Why are you standing there like creeps!"

James Potter and Sirius Black turned towards each other and grinned, before looking back at the grey eyed girl they'd frightened a few moments earlier.

"I just wanted some pictures." James said, as he waved a camera in his hands.

"More like, he's wishing that it's him and Evans like you two, but alas, she may never go out with this moron." said Sirius muttering the last part, before yelping as James stepped harshly on his foot.

Rubina pursed her lips, recalling why Lily disliked James in the first place, even though she'd noticed a change in her behaviour towards the boy.

"Just don't annoy her, OK? She hates when you act all cocky and mess up your hair. Just... Just don't ask her out and annoy her further. Maybe she'll warm up to you, if you, for once, behave."

James had a hand on his chin, his eyebrows knitted together, deep in thought while Sirius merely grinned, opening his mouth to make another snarky comment until Rubina threw a book in the boy's direction, who yelped when it grazed across his head as he didn't duck in enough time to avoid the flying object.

"Ow! What was that for!" Sirius asked, rubbing the top of his head whilst glaring at his future daughter. She mischievously smiled in return.

"Maybe now you'll know how to keep your mouth shut."

Sirius scowled in return, while Fred, Rubina and James burst out laughing.

***

"Alright! That's enough for today!" James called out, beckoning the Gryffindor team to the ground. The team all huddled around their Captain, who always turned serious when it came to the sport he adored. "Last practice before the break was today, I'll see you all back here on the pitch after the winter break!" He yelled out, while the team began dispersing right after muttering "Happy Holidays" and "Goodbye."

Rubina and Fred had decided on watching the team today, as they had nothing better to do and were planning on staying back after everyone else. James came over to the two, a smug smile on his face.

"You've gotta admit, our team's the best."

Rubina grinned mischievously, "Oh, I don't know. I think the Slytherins have the best team, Black really makes them work hard." James frowned in return, playfully glaring at the girl and opened his mouth to say something but another voice cut across.

"Someone say my name?"

Sirius came strolling up with a cocky grin plastered on his face, his arm wrapped around his girlfriend's shoulders who was muttering angrily under her breath since she wanted to go shower since the two were sweating after the practice.

Rubina rolled her eyes with a smile, "Of course we were talking about you, the oh, so fabulous Sirius Black." She even got up and dramatically bowed.

"And his ever so perfect hair." Fred added with a grin, gesturing at the locks of the grey eyed boy.

Sirius merely basked in the light, "Of course, of course, there's no one else like me! I'm the best!"

Fiona rolled her eyes while barely suppressing a smile and smacked Sirius' chest, who looked down and melted, pressing a kiss to her forehead, making the blonde smile broadly. The two gazed at each other, the love for one another visible in their eyes.

"Alright, break it up you two lovebirds, no need for that public display of affection."

Sirius and Fiona broke their long held gaze, while, Fred pulled in Rubina to his chest, her one hand resting on his chest, trying to rile up James further. The black haired girl looked smugly at James,

"Says the loner."

"Shut up, Rubi." James grumbled, while the other four shared a laugh.

"Well, Jamie, it is true." Fiona commented, with a wave of her hand not even making an effort to hide the smile on her face.

"Not funny, Fia."

Afterwards, Sirius and Fiona walked towards the changing rooms, a grumbling James in tow, pouting. Rubina looked up at Fred with a joyous glint in her eye,

"Come on, let's steal two brooms from the broomshed and play for a bit, Merlin knows how long it's been." She said, her tone sour by the end.

"Lighten up, love, we're going to play anyways." said Fred, pressing a kiss to her forehead, making Rubina smile. She leaned up and kissed him on the cheek.

"I love you, you know that?"

Fred laughed slightly, before looking down into the stormy grey eyes that always made him want to drown in them, never wanting to leave. "I think I've heard" He said with a mischievous grin before it faded into a genuine smile, "but I love you more than anything."

Any thought of Quidditch abandoned the girl's mind at this, and she reached up to lock their lips, her hands messed up in his hair, while his arms were wrapped tightly around her waist. Fred pulled back with a grin,

"You know, I thought we came here to play Quidditch but if you want-"

"If you know what's good for you, shut your mouth. Otherwise, you won't be in a relationship with this girl any longer."

Fred raised a hand to his chest in mock offence, "You wouldn't dare!"

"Oh, don't underestimate me, Weasley. I have Potter and Black blood in my veins, I could do anything." She smirked at him, winking.

Fred raised his two hands up and pretended to bow, repeatedly, "Oh, spare me, oh the great and powerful-"

"Shut up, Weasley." She ordered, getting up, "Come on, already!" She complained, tugging the ginger by his hand.

"Alright! Sheesh, no need to get so aggressive, woman." He mumbled, earning a pointed look from Rubina, making Fred only smirk down at her and Rubina shook her head with a smile.

After taking out the brooms of Fiona and Sirius, and grabbing the Quaffle, the two grinned at each other, before swinging a leg over their respective brooms and kicking off hard from the ground. Rubina relished in the feeling when the breeze hit her face, her hair flowing madly behind as she didn't bother tying it. Coming to a stand still many feet from the ground, she inhaled deeply before releasing it contentedly.

This is what I live for.

"Oi, catch!"

The grin only widened on Rubina's face as she let go of her broom handle and used her two hands to catch the incoming red ball. Her eyes stayed glued onto the ball in her hands, as she soaked in the feel of the Quaffle. Meanwhile, Fred lined up in front of the three large hoops.

Rubina turned her full attention onto the hoops, and her competitive side kicked in.

Game on.

***

"Damn, she's good." James breathed in disbelief, as his twin and best mate came up beside him after having taken their showers. The trio silently observed the skills of the two flyers flashing around up in the sky. Sirius felt confusion lace his face the longer he studied Rubina, her tactics a bit too similar to the love of his life.

It might be just a coincidence, right? He thought, but a small part of him was still unconvinced.

James cupped his hands around his mouth and yelled, "OI!"

The two flyers froze, looking around in bewilderment before their gaze landed on the ground. Fred and Rubina shared a look before descending towards the ground.

"You guys didn't tell us you played Quidditch!" James exclaimed, his eyebrows high.

Fred nervously laughed. Rubina anxiously wringing her hands answered,

"Yeah well tryouts were over, so there wasn't really any point to play, but um- we used to play at our old school.

"Myself, Beater, along with my brother, and this shorty over here played Chaser."

Rubina narrowed her eyes with a frown, turning to look up at the ginger beside who smirked back.

"I'm not short." She growled, irritation written all over her face.

Fred leaned down so they were at eye level, "Compared to me, you are."

Rubina's eyes flashed, "I'm going to wipe that smirk off your face."

Fred raised his eyebrow, "Oh, yeah? How?"

Rubina devilishly smiled before closing the distance between their lips, tugging at his hair harder then usual.

"That's how." She answered with a smirk on her face, mild surprise instead on Fred's, who was slightly rubbing his head now.

"EW! STOP!"

"Stop being so dramatic, James. What are you, five?"

"I happen to be a grown man, thank you very much." He answered smugly, a hand on his chest.

Rubina rolled her eyes with a tiny smile, "Sure thing drama queen."

"Hey!"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Hello!

Here is the next chapter, I hope it was a nice read, I personally like some parts but then have mixed feelings about others. Anyways, I'm not sure when this book will be updated next (actually that applies to all my books) since I'm more busy now and I'm not sure how to carry the story further (I have ideas for the Christmas break but the part before that leaves me clueless). There may not be updates until June or July maybe, I'm not sure, so sorry about that. 

Have a wonderful day! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 886 11
The Darkling was quite happy to keep to himself, locking everybody out. But that was hard when a chatty hyper Healer was determined to get his attent...
10.8K 631 22
Perth The name itself can make chimon angry within seconds The boy perth is his neighbour since their diaper age but he never did get along with pe...
12.8K 329 16
Quinn Weasley has a head of fire and a heart of gold. Being friends with Harry Potter has its ups and downs, but she wouldn't change it for the world...
582K 35.5K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...