The mafia princess (paused)

By laaibah1243

When a 15 year old girl gets stolen by her mother as a child she is forced to live with her abusive mom and s... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Extended family 1
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84

Chapter 38

31.3K 815 39
By laaibah1243

I wake up in the morning to the sound of whispers which are coming from the front of my bed.

Who the fuck is in my room this early in the morning?

"We need to wake her up already." I think Rocco announces as I fake being asleep so I can hear their conversation now that they accidentally already woke me.

What a bitch is curious.

"Yeah but she looks so peaceful when she is asleep." Mario replies as I can feel everyone's heated gaze on me.

Don't they find it creepy watching a little girl sleep?

"Can we wake her up already, I'm soo hungry." Pietro complains as I slowly smirk but I quickly try covering it up.

I can't be bothered to get up just yet and with their arguing I can lay in bed for at least another 30 minutes.

"Shut up, before you wake her by your annoying voices." Valentino scolds even though the others are all older than him.

Finally some silence however, of course it doesn't last long.

"I'm waking her up now." Francisco comments as I hear footsteps coming closer to the bed.

If he tries waking me up I will actually punch him square in the face with no remorse.

I love my family but I love my sleep more.

"Are you stupid?" Luigi interrupts causing the footsteps to cease. "I don't say this to make her upset but she is a crazy bitch. I won't be surprised if she slaps you or gets you in trouble." Luigi adds his input as I smile.

Well, I can't say he is wrong.

He is way more clever than I thought.

"Oh yeah, I think she is awake anyways." Francisco mentions causing my smile to vanish in an instant.

"Are you delusional? She is literally asleep." Rocco remarks causing me to relax slightly but sadly not for long.

"I think Francisco is right for the first time ever. I saw her smile when we were talking about waking her up." Valentino acknowledges as I open my eyes slowly sighing in defeat.

"I wish you did let Francisco try waking me up just so I could punch him for blowing my cover." I remark as the others begin chuckling.

Why do they always think I'm joking. I mean if you don't believe me try it out for yourself but I warn now they will end up with a broken nose.

"Come on sorellina, let's go eat before Angelo comes searching for you." Mario declares while I yawn getting up to go towards the bathroom.

How did I even get inside my room? Yesterday I fell asleep watching the movie.

"Hurry up!" Luigi shouts as I roll my eyes.

I am not even taking that long.

I get ready and we head downstairs towards the chatter from our family.

I walk in and sit beside dad as he stands up and pull my chair out.

"Are you ready to go shopping today?" Grandpa questions as I look up to him.

Oh yeah I almost forgot about that.

"Yeah I'm so excited." I jump up causing everyone to chuckle at my happiness.

"After breakfast, we can get ready and then go." Aunt Aurora explains as I just nod my head eating my food.

I just remembered, Angelo still has my phone from yesterday so I decide to come up with a plan to get it back.

We finish eating and I run back upstairs to choose my outfit before we leave.

I choose a white hoodie and decide to wear a black jacket over as it is quite cold outside.

I also wear my blue jeans and my new Jordan's which match my black purse that I put on my shoulder causing it to not fall down.

I begin my journey to Angelo's office and spot Riccardo standing outside as he greets me moving to the side for me to go straight in.

When I walk in, I notice Angelo conversing with Lorenzo, Giovanni and Dominico but hearing the door they all turn towards me.

Shit, I forgot they would all be here. Would they all be okay with me getting my phone back?

"What's wrong bambina?" Angelo starts breaking the silence.

"Umm, I wanted to ask you something Angelo." I state still standing by the door.

"Come sit down on the chair and then tell me." He informs me as I shuffle towards the chair with my head down.

"What is it?" Lorenzo asks as his voice is laced with concern.

"Can- can I get my phone back please." I look straight at Angelo giving him my best puppy eyes.

"And why would you get that?" Dominico inquires with a smirk amused by my question.

"Because I feel more safe with it." I declare but they all furrow their brows in confusion.

That was the first thing I could come up with. You try finding a reason to NEED you phone when your brothers are always by your side.

"Do you not feel safe with 20 guards watching you at all times?" Lorenzo mentions causing the others to burn daggers into his head as my eyes widen.

"I have 20 guards watching me all the time." I gasp shocked by this new information.

Why would I even need 20 guards that is such a waste of their time.

I begin searching the room for the guards as Angelo speaks up.

"You only have them when you go out Principessa." He states causing my eyes to snap to him.

"I don't want 20 random guys watching me when I go out." I protest looking at Angelo and Giovanni.

"Don't worry they are all my most trusted security group so you are safe with them." Angelo assured me as I only nod trusting him.

Get back on topic already before you forget.

"So can I have my phone back then?" I querie seeing them all looking at each other in thought.

"And what do we do about the boys phones then?" Giovanni adds causing me to go back into thinking.

"Fine, I won't show them I have got my phone back." I sigh, I really wanted to show off my phone to them as well.

"Fine I will give you your phone but if anyone finds out I'm going to have to take your phone back to cause less fights." Angelo explains as I nod smiling.

"Thank you so much all off you." I exclaim jumping of the chair in excitement as they laugh at my childish behaviour

"Your welcome Principessa, see you at dinner. Have a good time, bye." Lorenzo waves towards me as I make my way out of the room grinning like I just won the lottery.

I make it to the front door and notice my aunties, grandma, Luca, Andrea, Matteo, Enzo, Alessio, Carlo and Nikolo standing there ready I'm guessing waiting for me.

"Finally." Nikolo and Matteo both sigh at the same time as the others all laugh at them.

"I told you they are alike." I comment getting to the bottom stair.

"You look amazing princess. Are you ready to go?" Aunt Alessandra asks holding out her hand, when she sees me nod my head we walk over to the driveway.

I gaze around to notice we are taking 1 limo and 2 SUVs. The limo for us and the 2 SUVS for 1 behind and in front of us filled with guards.

Wow, I didn't know we actually needed this much security. I just guessed they were joking.

I sit in the limo as we all get in and the car begins moving taking us towards the mall.

"Marco said he got the whole mall emptied for us to have a good time so I though I would let you all know now." Grandma states as I look at her shocked.

I didn't even know you could book the whole thing out.

"When we go to the mall normally we don't get the whole mall emptied." Nikolo complains getting a glare from aunt Elena.

"If you continue your stupid comments I will tell Dominico your dad." Elena threatens Nikolo as I see him gulp slowly nodding.

Ha I wonder what Dominico and uncle Riccardo's punishment would be. It will definitely be funny if he had to clean the house or something.

"How long is the drive?" I question after a couple minutes of silence.

"About 2 hours so get comfortable." Elena speaks up as I just nod looking out of the window.

New chapter! Next chapter they will finally go to the mall and soon she will be going school which I can't wait to write. 💗💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 49.5K 50
"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗹𝘀 𝘂𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲...
322K 6.8K 52
She's an innocent girl who lived with her alcoholic abusive father. Her life was barley manageable, especially when she was separated from her biolog...
353K 10.9K 48
After generations of men in the Giordano family, the idea of a baby girl was a mere dream. So when their first and only princess was born, they belie...
Resilience By Swati

Teen Fiction

4.5M 130K 88
[COMPLETED] "Life doesn't get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient." ― Steve Maraboli She has experienced more pain in her 15...