One Direction Imagines (BSM&D...

By baconpancakes94

One Direction Imagines (BSM&DDM) Feel free to send in requests More

BSM-Another Member Saves You From A Suicide Attempt Part 1
BSM-Another Member Saves You From A Suicide Attempt Part 2
BSM-Your Little And Want To Be Held/Cuddled
Preference-He Has An Panic Attack But He Only Wants You
BSM-Another Member Makes You Cry
BSM-The Boys Find Out You Have Depression/Anxiety and You're Embarrassed Part 1
BSM-The Boys Find Out You Have Depression/Anxiety and You're Embarrassed Part 2
Preference- You get hate for being a different ethnicity
You were friends but you lose touch but now you're a playboy bunny
Preference- he hacks your twitter
DDM- He takes your pacifier off you and you throw a tantrum
BSM-you meet the boys
preference-you get into a car crash
BSM- the boys crash your sleep over
BSM- You have a nightmare and he comforts you
DDM-You're hiding a piercing/tattoo and he wants you to change infront of him
BSM- he tickles you
BSM-you fall asleep on a member of 5sos (14-18)
Harry imagine
Harry imagine part 2
Harry imagine part 3
BSM-you sleep on him while your with the guys 2/5
BSM-you fall a sleep on him while your with the guys Zayn and Liam
DDM- you fall asleep during a movie night
BSM-he likes your twin more 2/5 (requested)
BSM-he likes your twin more part 2 (2/5)
BSM-he likes your twin more (3/5)
BSM-he likes your twin more part 2 (3/5)
DDM- you're sick
BSM-he finds out your boyfriend is abusive (requested)
BSM-He Finds Out You Self Harm/Are Depressed
DDM-You Get Your First Period (Requested)
BSM-You Get Your First Period (Requested)
BSM- He Feeds You
Preference- Your First Christmas Together
BSM- You Have A Crush On Another Member (Requested)
I'm going to continue but....
Co-writers?
BSM- You Escape Your Crib (Requested)
Louis Imagine
BSM- Your A Famous YouTuber (Requested)
Louis Imagine Part 2
Preference- How You Two Met
5 Seconds Of Summer bsm book
BSM- He's in a mood with you and he takes it out on you by yelling at you
Please read
BSM- He Realises You're Growing Up
It's Time For You To Go
Dose anyone still read this

BSM- You Think He Doesn't Like Your Style (Requested)

13.2K 157 42
By baconpancakes94

Thanks to ComfyCozy156 and Queen_Shadow  for writing this

Louis (age 16)

You being Louis Tomlinson's younger sister, people might think that you would have a great fashion taste, just cause Louis does.

Louis came home for the first time since he started tour and you weren't sure to be happy or sad about that. Don't get it wrong, you missed your partner in crime like crazy, but your style was much different since you last saw him a year ago.

Even though it was summer, you still stuck with your style, which was basically the color black. Black combat boots. Black high waisted shorts. Black tank top with a white skull. Black leather jacket. Black fishnet leggings. And to finish it off, winged eyeliner, that was of course black.

You grabbed your phone and some money and went to the kitchen. "Hey Lou," you greeted your older brother like you would on a normal day.

You saw him give you a shocked look as he examined you up and down. "Can I help you?" you said putting on hand on your hip and grabbing a blueberry muffin with the other.

"N-no?" Louis stuttered out. "Aren't you going to be hot in that? It's like 90 degrees outside."

You rolled your eyes. "This is my style. You don't like it? Well then deal with it."

"I li-like it, I guess. It's just different," Louis said.

You shrugged your shoulders and headed out the door, grabbing your skateboard on the way.

"Your not going to give me a hug after not seeing me for a year?" Louis called from the doorway.

You turned around and saw a pout on his face. Grinning a little, you ran to give him a hug. "I missed you," you muttered.

"I missed you too," he chuckled. "Can you teach me how to skateboard?"

Niall (age 17)

It has been a while since you really hung out with your best friend and brother, Niall. You two were always the partners in crime, getting in to trouble, playing sports, tracking mud around the house. You were a real tomboy when he was around. But that wasn't your true self.

Your true self did like sports, but was much more girly then what Niall saw you as.

One day, you were shopping with some friends at Forever 21 when you ran into Niall.

"(Y/N)? Is that you?"

You turned around to see your Niall. "Oh hey, Niall. What's up?" you asked causally as you switched your shopping bag from one hand to the other.

"What's all.. This?" he asked, gesturing to your outfit.

You were sporting a really cute, white romper with with black designs everywhere. Your hair was in beachy waves and topped off with a white flower crown.

You looked down at your outfit and shrugged. "Clothes."

"What happened to sweats and R-shirts, (Y/N)."

You shook your head and laughed. "That was when I was younger. I grew up. Do you not like it?"

"It's different, I guess."

You shook your head again and sighed. "C'mere."

Niall followed you as you lead him to a bench. "I do like playing sports, especially with you, Ni. But I was never really fond of the tomboy look. This is how I like to dress."

"Why didn't you dress like that when you were younger then?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"I didn't really think you would like me or want to hang out with me as much if I dressed more girly," you shrugged sadly.

Niall sighed. "I love you either way. Your my baby sister. Who couldn't love you?"

You grinned and said, "How about I ditch shopping and play football with you?"

Harry (age 14)

You were an all out tomboy. Your clothes consisted mainly on a over sized shirt, a pair of leggings,and black worn out converse. Everyone seemed to like and accept your style...well everyone except your brother Harry. He thought you were a lazy girl that could not bother putting decent clothes on. That's what you thought at least. Harry was throwing a party with the rest of the guys, in celebration of winning the VMA's. You and the rest of the family were invited ,and of course you went dressed in your signature style. You were all having a good time,until your brother saw in what you were dressed in. He then started yelling at you,saying "You couldn't bother putting on something nice,what kind of sister are you?" Ouch! That was a hit below the belt. Your eyes watered and you ran away from the house.

Harry's POV:
At the moment I saw my little sister's eyes water, I heard my heart break into pieces. I never meant to offend her. I was just a little mad because everyone was wearing very formal clothes,and well...she, not so much. Right when I was just about to leave to look for her, a tipsy Niall stopped me saying " Mate, I just saw your sister running towards the park. And if I'm honest I would hurry to look for her because there's a lot of sickos out there." My eyes widened and ran as fast as I could. Niall was right I needed to find my baby sister. I reached the dark park, and I saw a figure of a young girl crying. I instantly knew she was my sister. With excitement I yelled"(y/n)!". Her back straightened and turned to looked at me. I ran up to her and hugged her saying " Let's go back to the party". She responded with a hoarse voice from all the crying  " But you said I was underdressed."." Well I'm a liar I like how you look , it looks  fun and comfortable."."I always thought that you didn't like how I dressed."." What?!, are you insane I love how you dress, it's just today everyone was dressed so fancy,and you looked so comfortable I kinda felt jealous. Anyways let's head back to the party." And with that we went back, I making sure to tell her she looked awesome.

Liam (age 18)

Your style was more edgy. You liked clothes that were more close to your skin. They made you feel sexy, and dangerous. Your brother, Liam wasn't to fond with the way you dressed. This feeling was manifested when your boyfriend, (Bf/N) came to pick you up for a date. You wore a tight and short  dark blue dress with one shoulder, and a pair of black heels . You are about to head out the door with your boyfriend, when Liam stopped you." Hey, (Y/N) can I talk to you for a minute?"." Okay , (bf/n) I'll meet you at the car." Your boyfriend obliged, mainly because he was really scared of Liam. " Tell me , what's up?"." I'll tell you that you can't go out looking like that. C'mon (Y/n), have some respect for yourself, or better yet for me."."I always knew you hated how I dressed, c'mon say it! Say I look like a whore!" By now you practically were  drinking your own tears, make up now ruined. Your brother's comment really got to you, because you looked up to him. Your boyfriend walked in and say the state in which you were in. He became infuriated. He started yelling. "What the hell dude? What did you tell her? You know what? I don't care. Let's go (Y/N)" . And then you left with your boyfriend.

*few hours later *

It took your boyfriend a long time to convince you that you looked flawless, you assured him that you were okay when in reality you brother's 'opinion' was still in your head. You came home to be engulfed in Liam's arms all you can hear Liam's apologies coming at you at a fast speed saying: " I'm so so so so so so so sorry, I was just being protective of you. I didn't want guys looking at my beautiful sister and thinking of doing things to you. I just couldn't bear with that thought. I'm so sorry." The tone of his voice gave away that he had been crying. You said. " Let's make a compromise "." Go for it". You and Liam worked out your likes and dislikes and decided on a compromise that the  both of you felt comfortable on.

Zayn (age 16)

You had always looked up to Zayn. From the drawings he made to his music, to the way he dressed. You wanted to be just like him. You started to dress in leather jackets ,putting on things with spikes in them. Everyone, even the boys thought it was cute the way you tried to be just like your brother. Zayn had other thoughts though. You see you always had a comedic side , and you like to bug Zayn with that talent. He just thought that you were mocking him, so when the boys came to your house for a get together, and he saw that you are wearing the exact same outfit that he was wearing, he had enough. " Stop trying to look like me! You just look like an idiot with no identity! God , grow a personality already!" Everyone stood in their place in shock. You responded, your voice already starting to break. "Thanks for honesty, you could have told me sooner so I didn't look like and idiot with no identity in public". And with that you ran upstairs, so no one could see you cry.

Zayn's POV:
 When (y/n) left, I instantly felt bad. It didn't help that the boys started to yell at me for my actions. Not that I didn't deserve it though. " Zayn, why would you say that?" Said Louis. "Yeah she doesn't look bad in fact she looks smoking hot dressed  like that!". Said Harry. He may be correct but the way he described my sister gave me de urge to punch him. I glared at him. Harry put his hands up in defense. I was going to insult him but Niall said something that caught my attention. " yeah not only that but she looks up to you so, imagine how upset she must feel."." What? I thought she was mocking me." I said confused. "What are you crazy, of course not she even told us she wanted to be like you ". The boys said in unison "Okay the way you said that was terrifying so I'm going to apologize to (Y/N)". With that I went to (Y/N's) room.When I reached her room I heard her whimpering, and that made my heart shatter. I knocked on her door."Come in". (Y/N) said, her voice sounding pained. When I entered the room she made herself into a burrito with the blankets, and she had tear stained cheeks. "Oh baby I'm sorry. I was lying. You don't look bad , you actually Rock the style pretty good."."Then why would you say that"."Because I thought that you were mocking me, I didn't know that you looked up to me . I'm really sorry I made you feel bad. Would you find it in your heart to forgive me.". I asked making  puppy eyes to her. "Okay, let's go back to the party"." Really!" I exclaimed. "Yep, race ya' down the stairs." And with that she took of running. “ Hey!” I said and ran behind her. We enjoyed the rest of the party. I feeling proud of myself knowing my sister looked up to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.7K 672 40
ARGHHH!!!! No just kidding, calm down. These are my One Direction imagines ❤ Love them, read them, never leave them. Niall. Louis. Harry. Liam. Z...
785K 10K 109
Bsm preferences from tumblr Credits given
7.3K 64 23
Enjoy some imagines and preference!
50.8K 463 29
Simple One Direction imagines for fans. If you like them let me know by commenting and voting. *No requests being taken at this moment. copyright ©