Chances Are [IU & KimSoohyun...

By time_buzzer

[On-going] Would you take the shot of lifetime? --- An alternate universe where Kei (IU) and Jiro's (Soohyun)... More

Characters
Author's Note
|1| 11:11
|2| hands matter
|3| the promotion
|4| the boys
[5] the girls
[6] mine
[7]
[8] her excess baggage
[9] Nana
[10] balikbayan blues
[11] Lola's girl
[12] man in tux
[13] keyword
[14] macarena
[15] rearview
[16] lechon
[17] Don
[18] late
[19] tour
[20] negative
[21] kitty
[22] A & D
[23] first shot
[24] Kei the flash
[25] interest
[25.1] love at first shot
[26] lunch
[27] bento
[28] childish
|29| another day
|30| another day
|31| flew
|32| two things
|33| close?
|34| potion
|35| art of...
|36| registration
|37| passerby
|38| checking
|39| tales
|40| Patient #1616
|41| fluffy pillow
|42| one more seat
|43| flat tops
|44| pull over
|45| cebuano words
|46| confess
|47|
|48| busted
|49| most requested
|50| the song
|51| marvin gaye
|52| after the fun
|53| contemplation
|54| pillow
|55| assembly
|56| canyoneering
|57| jump then fall
|58| pretty
|59| No
|60| random questions
|60.1| the BFs
|61| drink
|61.1| vday
|62| MU
|63| reward
|64| morning
|65| heaven
|67| jealous type
|68| Miss Independent
|69| as serious as
|70| honest
|71| man out of nowhere
|72| yet
|73| brother
|74| resembles
|75| fond of
|76| mastermind
|77| exile
|78| opened up
|79| hot seat and hot choco
|79.1| another side
|80|
|81|
|82|
|83|
|84|
|85|
|86|
|87|
|88|
|89|
|90|
|91|
|92|
|93|
|94|
|95|
|96|
|97|
|98|
[99] first things first
[100] day 2
[101] hide and seek
[102] behind the door
[102.1] busted

|66| precautionary measures

23 3 0
By time_buzzer

Upon entrance, Kei can't help but be lost in trance. It's doesn't look like a parish actually, it's like a castle, even bigger than the ones in Disneyland.

Kei regained her composure when the guard asked her to step aside for a while and wear a cloth to cover her legs as she was wearing shorts.

Jiro apologized to Kei for he did not consider the inconvenience but she just replied, "Nah, it's a small thing."

After Kei successfully covered her legs with the makeshift skirt, they now climbed the stairs going to the main church.

"Woah. This is like a real stairway to heaven." Jiro heard her commented.

"It's a tradition here that if you'll pass by Sibonga, you add Simala on your trip. They believe that this is miraculous and to ask for guidance on their trip." He started to explain.

"It's my first time here too. They believed that if it is your first time visiting a church, you offer a candle and make a wish, it will come true." Kei added as she learned that from her Nana when she was still young. Nana Lorns likes to have pilgrimages in different churches and she usually tags her along.

The both intently prayed after lighting a candle in the designated area. And since Jiro came in first, so he also finished first.

He waited for Kei near the exit. After five minutes, Kei arrived at the designated exit and saw Jiro near the door.

"It seems that you prayed for a lot of things, I suppose?" Jiro commented once she came near him.

"Of course. I even included you in it."

"And what prayer is that?" He asked curiously.

But Kei answered him with, "secret. Let's go."

While trailing towards their parked car,

"I think we'll arrive there at 11am. The hike will only take 45 mins. So I think, we still have a lot of time for another stopover rather than hike at 12 noon and set up with that heat."

"So... What do you suggest?" Kei replied casually. She came to this trip with "just go with the flow" mindset anyways.

"Since we already took a detour, do you want to make some side trips along the way?" Jiro suggested.

"That is something I wouldn't refuse!" She answered happily.

"You trust me this much, huh?"

"I've taken precautionary measures though..."

"Like?"

Then Kei showed the screen of her phone, revealing what she posted online.

"Don't mind Daphne though." Kei said. "So if you're thinking of doing something to me, think twice."

Jiro could only shake his head in disbelief.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 8.2K 52
What will you do when you need to make a decision upon reaching crossroads in life? Both options are equally important that left you with no option...
41.2K 1.7K 37
Kim Jennie, or should I say, Doctor Kim, is your average day and night doctor. Jennie has a simple life and her main goal is to help people in need. ...
2.1K 107 26
[completed]'ษชแด›'๊œฑ แด„แด€ษดแด„แด‡ส€. แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แดษดแด‡ สแด‡แด€ส€ แดแด€สส™แด‡ สแดแดœ แดกษชสŸสŸ สŸษชแด แด‡' ๐ˆ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง. ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ . ๐๐ฎ...
2.5K 173 33
this is a fluff ff with cute buddies... They can't live without each other... But how will they end up after their cute friendship? Can they stick to...