Sun & Moon x Reader

By Joshler44

Security breach content! More

Y/N's new job
2 for 1
Alone Time
Someone New
One long day (Part 1)
One long day (part 2)
Bad Dream
Hopeless
The Hang Over
Going Back
Unexpected
Home sweet home
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Not So Sweet Home
Better Unsaid
The green eyed monster
Cheers
Climax
Inner Dialogue
Smoke Signals
Don't let this be the end
Second try
Nice to meet you
Home Again
Baby baby
You and Your friends
All Mine
Sweat
Just one blink at a time
How could I forget you
Spoiled baby
Re Opening
Come Back
Until I cried
Early closed your curtian
Happy
Again
A/N

Breathe

3.4K 95 53
By Joshler44

(Y/N POV)

The last thing I remember is be siren and driving away in the ambulance, watching through the tiny window of the door, the fire grow and grow.

Then, I woke up with doctors and nurses looking down and me, and a overwhelming pain in my chest. I could hardly make out anything they were saying. I was confused and in possibly the worst pain I had ever been in. 

They sat me up and I got a chance to look around the room. It was clearly still night, but my vision was still blurred. 

"Can you tell how many fingers I am holding up?" a doctor asked into my ear.

"Um.. yeah.. two"

They seemed to be running tests, and I was trying my best to breathe without it causing too much pain. They laid me back down and I fell back to sleep.

I woke back up to a more calm setting, still feeling a bit of panic because I barley even remembered waking up the first time. I opened my eyes to see Jay looking over me, looking worried. 

"Thank god you're up. Are you okay?"

I blinked for a moment trying to adjust to the lighting.

"I don't know.. I don't even know what's going on.."

His face dropped.

"Do you remember what happened..?"

"So it wasn't a dream.. it really happened."

Jay nodded and looked sad. 

"What are you going to do?"

"We can talk about that later.. let me go get a nurse and let them know you're up"

He left the room and soon came back with a nurse. She had long brown hair and nice blue eyes. She looked very kind.

"How did you rest Y/N?" she asked with a bright smile.

"Um.. good.. I am just really confused."

The nurse looked over to Jay and kindly asked him to leave so she could talk to me alone. He nodded and left the room, giving me a smile. 

"So.. Y/N, there was a fire, and from what your little friend told us, you went into the fire and were exposed for a long period of time, that's brave of you, but very bad for your lungs. We have done testing, but we want to do more. For now we believe you just have respiratory irritation, but inhaling that much smoke can cause heart disease or other issues, so we want to keep you here until we know you're all healthy"

"Heart disease..?"

"It's unlikely in your case, don't worry. We just want to be 100% sure. Is that okay with you?"

I nodded, but it all honesty I felt scared. 

"May I ask you some for information about what happened to get a better understanding of your smoke exposure?"

"Yeah.. yeah.. that's fine."

"Okay, how long do you believe you were in fire?"

"Um.. I don't know?"

"Okay let me rephrase, and if you don't remember it's okay. Do you believe you were there for more or less than 10 minutes"

"More.. more for sure."

"20?"

"Maybe more.."

"25?"

"Yeah.. probably 25."

"Okay. Did you breathe in the smoke for most of that time, or did you have anything protecting your mouth and nose?"

"I covered it my face with my shirt for a little while.. until"

That's when it hit me. What happened to Sun and Moon. We're they okay?? Oh my god, what could've happened. I was so worried

"Are you okay? Do you need me to step out?"

"Please get Jay in here, I really need to talk to him please."

"Yes, of course" 

I guess she had seen the worry on my face because she brought him back quickly and left the room. Jay leaned over the bed and looked at me with a sweet expression.

"Are they okay? Please Jay you have to tell me. What happened to them??"

"You need to worry about your health right now.. we can talk about this all later."

"NO, you need to tell me, you owe it to me"

I began to feel the pain in my chest again after raising my voice.

"Y/N.. everyone's okay. They're all at a Fazbear building right now, being repaired of any burns. Sun and Moon are both pretty burnt up.. but, they're thinking about scrapping him."

"No! They can't! Please don't let them Jay please.. can we do anything?"

"It's their wish.. they asked to be scrapped"

I tried to fight back, but just fell into a coughing fit. Jay ran to get the nurse. Then I was asleep again. 

(Jay's POV)

I couldn't do this to them. I had to do something. They would never forgive me or themselves if they were decommissioned, as much as I wanted them to myself, if I really love them, I want them to be happy. 

I made a phone call to corporate Fazbear building and asked if I could stop by and check on the repairs and talk about future plans. I let the nurse know I would be back in the morning, and walked to my car. 

I don't know if there was anything I could do to make them not hate me. I caused them so much pain, and so much hurt, just because I wanted them to love me, but I can't control that. I abused my power and position, how could I do that? That's not who I am.  I had to at least do one thing right. 

The car ride there was filled with so many emotions for me I didn't understand. Everything I had known had just burnt to the ground, literally. I had no idea what my next step would be. 

I pulled up to the building and rang the buzzer. They let me in and told me to go to the 3rd floor. I took the stairs and tried to think of exactly what I was going to do, which I didn't have a good answer for. 

I knocked on the door and they let me in. Inside the room, they had everyone powered down, sitting against one wall, while a group of people were repairing everyone, well everyone except Sundrop.

The CEO greeted me and told me to sit down. There were about 15 people in the room, all looking frantic as if their lives depending on it. 

The CEO, John, sat across from me and handed me a water. 

"So Jay, how is your employee doing?"

"Not the best, but the doctors think they will be okay. Just seems like the smoke messed them up a bit."

"Do you see any lawsuits coming from that, is what I should really ask."

"What? That's what your worried about?"

"Well, I don't want Fazbear entertainment to go under.. and they have the potential to cause that."

"That is not what I came here to talk about at all John. I came to talk about Sundrop"

He began to laugh. 

"They're getting scrapped any hour now. Lesson learned about including lighters."

"I'll buy him right now. Name a price and I'll do it"

John looked at me with a almost angry expression. 

"Why would you want that THING, it creates nothing but bad"

"Why does it matter to you sir? It's better than him going to waste."

"How much are you willing to pay for such trash"

"How much do you want for him, John?"

It bothered to hear me talking about Sun that way, and that he thought so little about the others. I guess that's the difference of working with them. John probably had never even met any of them. 

"I'll give him to you for $5000."

Wow, that was a lot of money. More than I had. 

"I can do $2000 max."

"That's too low. I'd make more money selling his parts."

"$2000, or I will help Y/N sue you all"

He looked surprised that I was willing to stand up to him. 

"I like that confidence you have. Smart boy. You have a deal."

We shook on it and I told him to take the money out of my last check. I went to grab Sun who was out of power and looking shabby. I had some work to do. 

"And hey, Jay." John said as I was leaving. 

"Yeah?"

"I'll offer you a new job here in about a month or two. We have had a new location under construction for awhile. And about your friend, we will pay her hospital bills and offer her a good settlement if you guys keep your mouths shut and say it was an accident. Deal?"

I nodded and left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385K 6.5K 77
[Please do not copy or repost anywhere. Please read only on Wattpad, anywhere else this story is published isn't affiliated with me and should be rep...
161K 4.1K 39
Finally moving out at the age of 22; and you needed a new job to support yourself. So, you applied for a job at the most popular attraction around, F...
94.5K 4.7K 40
Y/n Will Go By They/Them, I'll try my best to make them gender neutral! -- Y/n Is stolen from the real world, Finding themself in the Fnaf Universe...
28.1K 843 22
[Security Breach Fan-fiction] You've been working at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex for a month as a mechanic for the arcade and still haven't met a...