Mere Mitwa...(By Anjanaa)

By Anjanaa31

Peep in to read a another story of our Arshi...... More

Introduction......
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Epilogue.

7.4K 425 55
By Anjanaa31

After their babies are born, Arnav stayed at home giving them the love and care they needed. His world was now filled with colours beautifully. He just love his munchkin to no ends....... And he gave time to AR equally and emerged out as a finest business man.

Aman was one loyal man Arnav has earned in his life who stood by him at all situations. He became a family. Aman was surprised and stunned when Arnav hiked his salary with enormous amount of increment. Arnav considered Aman just like Aakash and took care of him like a protective big brother. The both together kicked Pankaj Dixit out of the company without anyone getting an ounce of doubt.

And one day the whole family stood stunned when he recommended Gunjan's hand for Aman. He got them married and have a little Angel Aditya in their life.

Once kids started understanding things the parents made sure to be at be at home and spent their time with them. They were dropped to school by either one of them...... Arnav mostly.......

Eight years later.....

The whole family was sitting in the pavilion encouraging the little princess of their family who was playing for her team in the school competition.

Arnav whistled standing up as his niece Ahanaa scored a goal again in the badminton.

Aarav Aashi and Navika ( Four year old daughter of Aakash and Anika) looked at their Arnav Dada in amusement. While Kushi, Anika and Aakash clapped their hands shouting their lungs out.

All other parents looked at them weird. Who comes to the school level competition with their whole family ?

Ahanaa's opponent won taking the final goal. The kids pouted as their Ahanaa Di didn't won. The crowd cheered for the kid who won the match and started dispersing slowly.

Ahanaa ran to Arnav and hugged him crying and burying her face in her stomach. Arnav hugged his little princess and ruffled her hair.

Arnav - Hey heroine..... Why your eyes are working on water shedding ?

Ahanaa came out the hug - Bade Papa.... I tried to win but......

Aakash and Anika looked at their baby sadly. Kushi held the other kids in her hold.

Arnav sat on the seat and wiped her big big tears and held her palms - Are you crying because you lost the game ?

Ahanaa nodded and cried more.

Arnav - Come on heroine...... You didn't lose the game at very par score. It was just a point different.

Everyone tried to cheer her up but the little girl didn't even budged.

Arnav kissed her palms - Look Ahanaa...... This is just a game. One day you won and someday the other...... You are a true sportswoman. Do you even know how superbly you played today ? Come-on you scored 24.

Ahanaa - But I didn't won.

Arnav - Ahanaa losing the game doesn't matters. Taking it till the end without accepting the defeat matters the most. And you proved today that your are Bade Papa's Rockstar......

Everyone clapped their hands along with Arnav on seeing what she smiled a bit.

Aakash hugged her - I am so proud of you my baby.

Ahanaa - Papa....

Aakash - Trust me..... You were just awesome. Did you see that boy who was playing opposite you ? He was so scared of you.

Kushi - Yeah. I too saw that. He got nervous when our Rajkumari got 21 score.

Anika - Haan Ahanaa. I swear, I saw him get nervous. Arnav Bhaiya we have got a champion in our home.

Ahanaa - Everyone is trying to cheer me. I know that you all are lying.

Aarav - why would we lie Di ? Do you even know...... Your opponent Abhinav was very proud of himself till yesterday. You know Papa ( Looking at Arnav) he boasted in the ground that none of his opponent reached more than a single digit score...... But Di was about to knock him out.

Arnav raised his eyebrows - You had a strong opponent Heroine....... Now that calls for a celebration dude.....

The kids grinned.

Arnav - Today I will make cup cakes for all of you.

Navika - Three for me....

Arnav giggled - My cutie pie will get four pieces today.

Navika jumped up and down.

Arnav lifted Ahanaa in his arms - Don't worry Baby. You just made us proud today. Next time we will take home your cup along with us.

Ahanaa hugged him - You are the best Bade Papa.

Aakash - Our daughter forget about us it seems Anu.....

Anika nodded pouting. Ahanaa got down from Arnav's arms and hugged both her Mumma and papa.

Ahanaa - You both are the bestest Papa and Mumma.

Aakash hugged his little princess and lifted her in his arms - Let's go home..... Bade Papa's yummy cup cakes are yet to be made......

The kids cheered. Ahanaa too smiled. She was a little girl but not so little to not understand her family's support. Any parent in their place would've showed their disappointment. But her family was proud of her even when she lose the game. She kissed her Papa's cheek and wrapped her arms around him that made Aakash smile.

He left her down and the family moved towards the parking.

Aarav tugged Arnav's hands - Papa...

Arnav - Yeah....

Aarav - Papa.... See Abhinav's father is scolding him.

Arnav and others stood for a minute to see that the Boy's father was scolding the poor boy badly. But why ? He won the game and they should be celebrating.....

On listening his argument, they came to know that the boy didn't played well and let his opponent reach till the last point. Come on this is just a game....... A small sports day. That's all.

Aarav - Thank God Di just lose to him. Otherwise imagine the state of the poor boy if he lose. Papa why can't his dad be cool like you are.....

Arnav sighed - You all go. Me and Aarav will join you in few minutes.

Others went out nodding their head.

Arnav held Aarav's hand and moved towards Abhinav.

Arnav - Hi Abhinav.

Abhinav who recognized him as he has seen him dropping the siblings to school daily gave a small smile.

Abhinav - Hi Uncle....

Arnav hugged the little boy - You played really a good game. Iam so happy for you. Keep practicing well.

Abhinav smiled heartily hearing the heartfelt appreciation. Arnav fished out a big chocolate from his pocket and gave that to him.

Arnav - Congratulations Champion.

Abhinav hugged Arnav - Thanks Uncle.

Arnav patted his back and ruffled his hair placing a lovely kiss on his head.

Arnav - Sir, can I take your son with me for few hours ?

Abhinav's father scrunched his eyes in a worst way possible. Aarav giggled seeing his cartoonic face that remembered him of a joker in pogo.

As his father got an emergency call he let the boy go with Arnav.

His father - Don't make it late. You need to wake up early in the morning.

Arnav and Aarav sighed seeing him.

Arnav - Come let's go boys. It's time for celebration.

Abhinav walked along with Arnav and Aarav. Abhinav was in awe looking at how cool Arnav behaved with Aarav. Lucky boy he thought......

The family was surprised to see Arnav walking with the boy. But smiled at him while Ahanaa kept a poker face.

Arnav - Dear all, Iam very proud to say that we all are getting lucky today to have dinner with two champions.

Kushi, Aakash and Anika smiled and let the boy join them.

Arnav, Kushi, Aarav and Abhi travelled in one car while Other took the another car and reached Shantivan in few minutes.

They all got down. Arnav held Abhinav's hands and walked in.

Arnav - Can I call you just Abhi ?

Abhinav smiled - Sure uncle.

Arnav - Ok, so Abhi go with Aarav, get yourself freshen up. Romeo (Aarav)..... Go, help the new friend.

Aarav nodded - Come with me Bhaiya.... I'll show you my room.

As he went Ahanaa came to him - Bade Papa, why did you took him with us ?

Arnav - to celebrate. What else ? You also go and freshen up.

Ahanaa and the girls went to their room.

Kids used to sleep with the parents only. But as they grew a little big..... The parents has decided to let them stay with each other and renovated two small rooms into one room and the kids stay together in the room.

Everyone got freshen up and came down. Abhi, along with other kids walked inside the kitchen to see that Arnav has done with the batter.

Kushi - Lijiye Arnav ji..... Your small cups for baking.

Arnav smiled - Thank you so much.

Kushi smiled and moved to the rack to pick up noodles packet to prepare them for kids.

Aarav - Mumma, you need help ?

Kushi - No handsome. You all go and be in the garden. Play for sometime.

Abhinav found himself in a alien land. He never knew parents can be this cool with their children.

The kids went out to the garden.

Kushi hugged Arnav from behind and kissed his back. Arnav held her hands and smiled.

Kushi - You are the best.

Arnav smiled - Say something new Sugarlips....

Kushi - Prepare the noodles. I hope I have said something new now.

Arnav smirked - How about adding hot chocolate with noodle and cup cakes in the dinner menu.....

Kushi grinned - It will be the best.

Arnav hit her head with his softly - Go and be with the kids. Iam just done with the batter. I'll get your hot chocolate and Noddles ready.

Kushi nodded and went out to be with the kids and saw Aakash and Anika was with the kids. Aarav was introducing their pets Carmen and Junie to the new friend. She went and started interacting with the kids.

After half an hour Arnav was done baking the cakes and prepared Noodles and hot chocolate already.

Arnav - HP, arrange this in the garden area along with the whole dinner. And yeah.... Tomorrow morning Nani, Mama and Mami and returning from their pilgrimage trip..... Make sure to make light food for them.

HP - Ji Bhaiya. Aman bhaiya and Gunjan bhabhi will be coming ?

Arnav - No, they will head to their home directly. Adu baby got fever it seems. So Aman with Gunjan, Adu and Bua will go to Gupta home.

HP - Teek hei Bhaiya.....

Arnav went out to the garden. Seeing him Carmen and Junie got excited and jumped around him.

Everyone sat on the mat arranged for their dinner.

Aashi - Papa, Abhi Bhaiya wants to know how you four are so cool with us. He is very curious it seems and wants to know about you, Mumma, chachu and chachi....

Arnav smiled and asked the boy to come near him. Abhi immediately stood up and went near him. Arnav have never got a chance to discuss about his life with the kids. Before they was too small to understand, now they didn't really faced a situation where he could share about his life take with their kids. Now he got a good chance so he decided to make use of it.

Arnav wrapped his arms around Abhi's neck.

Arnav - Abhi, I was not such a good boy in young age. I was a bit bad boy then....

Aarav - What ?

Arnav - Hmm.... I didn't had good friends, I didn't had good dressing sense. I didn't had anything good in me to talk about.

Aashi - Papa....

Arnav - It's true cutie..... I have been a bad guy then. I never had anyone in my life to mend me. But it all changed one day when your Mumma came in my life.

Kushi smiled fondly at him.

Ahanaa - What happened after Badi Maa came ?

Arnav - Poochna math...... She has literally tortured me to no ends..... You all wanna know what and all she did to me.....

Kushi gasped and the kids looked at her with their eyes wide imagining their always cute Mumma to torture their Arnav papa.

Arnav - First she emptied the bucket of water on me when I was sleeping.

Kids gasped while Kushi pouted cutely. She remembered how she poured water on him when he was sleeping drinking alcohol at the door of their home.

Arnav - Then pulled me along with her to office....... You guys know one day I came home after my party, no offense but I was drunk then. Do you know what your Mumma did ?

Navika - What did she do ?

Arnav - She cut my beard and hair cutie pie.....

The little one gasped and covered her hair immediately.

Anika laughed seeing her little baby's hair. Aarav and Aashi looked at their Mumma and gave her a unknown expression.

Ahanaa - Then ?

Arnav - Then..... I was scared to the hell thinking if I drink again she will do something else to me...... That was the last day I got drunk. After that I didn't even touched it.

Kushi smiled remembering the initial days of their marriage.

Arnav - Then one day I woke up only to find my wardrobe has changed totally.....

Aashi - Mumma did you just threw all cloths of papa ?

Kushi - Then, have you seen him before. He had no sense in dressing. So I changed his old cloths with new one.

Arnav - She tortured me with everything, that I started to think, why didn't she came in my life before ? If she had been there then my life would've changed before itself.

Kushi could see love dripping in her husband's eyes for her.

Abhi - Then how come you are in love if you both kept irritating each other ?

Arnav - That is the essence of our love Abhi. I found all her ways as irritating when I didn't love her. But once I started loving her, her ways didn't irritated me..... Instead I was willing to obey her orders.

Aakash - Who out of you two proposed first ?

Kushi gasped - Aakash Bhaiya....

Arnav - It was me Aakash......

Kushi - Laadgovernor..... Don't lie infront of the kids. It was me who loved you first and proposed you first.

Arnav - Oh.... I didn't lie. Kids you know, your Mumma has wrote in a drawing book that she loved me. It was me, who went till Nanital to propose her.

Aarav - Awesome dad. You are a hero.

Anika - Not only Arnav Bhaiya..... After Kushi Bhabhi came, everyone's life has changed for good.

Aakash - Definitely.

Aarav - Then ?

Arnav - Then my life changed totally as I started loving your Mumma. I have told this thousand times myself that ' Arnav Singh Raizada ' you are damn lucky to get her. She came as a blessing in my life. My Kushi is my everything. Before her, there was no one to care for me, to love me and pamper me. But after she came...... Everything changed...... There was a person who loved me. Who cared for me, who with her funny antics loved to irritate me, who taught me what life is and how to live it. She is not only my wife, she is my bestest friend, my love, my mother, my mentor, my crime in partner, my everything........ And I can bet with my everything that your Mumma is crying now.....

The kids giggled when they found their Mumma wiping her tears.

The kids moved near him - Then ?

Arnav - Then what..... We started living happily. And then you all born as a additional package of happiness.

Abhi - What does Aunty loves the most ?

Arnav - First me...... (The family cheered) Then you all, Then her plants, Then Music, Our poolside.......

Abhi - You both are very cute.

Aarav - Haan Bhaiya. My papa is the best and My Mumma is the bestest.

Arnav hi-fied with Aarav. Then their dinner arrived which they all had talking about their adventures.

By the time dinner was completed the kids have become good friends. Even Ahanaa left her sadness behind and befriended him.

After bidding bye to Abhi kids went inside and everyone went inside while Arnav started driving.

Abhi - Thank you so much Uncle. Iam super happy today.

Arnav smiled and ruffled his hairs.

Arnav - Abhi, can I say something to you ?

Abhinav nodded excited.

Arnav - Be happy like this always. Don't get upset like you were in the afternoon.

Abhi's face fell - What can I do uncle ? My papa doesn't get happy even if I achieve something. He keeps expecting more and more from me. He wants me to win everytime...... Sometimes it's so difficult. There is no one to encourage me. My father is not like You and Aunty...... Iam not as lucky as Ahanaa, Aarav, Aashi and Navika.

Arnav held his hands and sighed ' Now what will he say to that little boy ? He knew he was right. His father doesn't seems to be a soft person and doesn't seems to be the person who can understand anything by someone's advice '

Arnav - Abhi...... Don't think all this, if you need anything, you can always count me in. You are no less that Aarav to me.

Abhi smiled greatfully - Thanks Uncle.

Arnav - Remember one things always...... There is no need to win everytime. It's ok to lose sometimes. It's ok to see failures. There is nothing wrong in that.

Abhi smiled again and as his home came and both got down.

Arnav bend down to Abhi's level and kissed his cheek and extending his hands for shake  - friends ?

Abhi grinned and shook hands with him and hugged him - Friends uncle.

Arnav - So Buddy...... I will be looking forward to see you at our home again ?

Abhinav - Sunday pakka uncle.

Arnav smiled and ruffled his hairs - Good night then.....

Abhi - Good Night Uncle.

Arnav waved his hands and went to car after making sure Abhi reached inside and went towards his home.

11 PM -

Arnav was sitting on their poolside and Kushi entered there with his milk. Arnav smiled and got that in his hands and pulled her beside him to sit.

Kushi wrapped her arms around his and laying on his shoulder comfortably - What is with bringing Abhi home today ?

Arnav gave a small smile - When I saw him, I felt as if I saw a mirror. I could see myself in him. The same disappointed face...... That boy is very soft like a flower and I want him to stay the same. I didn't had a heart to step forward leaving him behind. He wanted someone to support him and I gave that. You know we are friends now.......

Kushi sighed - Arnav ji.....

Arnav - Did you see how much upset he was ? Poor boy...... Why can't his father deal with him patiently ?

Kushi - Some people are like that only Arnav ji....... We can't do anything about it. All we can do is to lend our support to that little boy.

Arnav nodded.

Suddenly Kushi moved away and taking a cushion she started hitting him - And what crap you said to our children ?

Arnav who got bewildered for a minute of her sudden attack held her hands - What the.......

Kushi freed her hand and again started hitting him - You Laadgovernor......

Arnav - Chudail kahiki...... Bhas karo......

Arnav - I told them that I love you...... What is the fault in that ?

Kushi - You said that I used to torture you.....

Arnav leaned over her almost making her lay on the canopy. He softly kissed her eyes - I also said that you are a blessing of my life.....

Arnav peppered kisses all over his face - You are an Angel, My Sugar lips, My personal Moonlight, My Sunshine, My cute sunflower, my everything.......

Kushi closed her eyes feeling his soft kisses all over her face. Finally his lips reached her lips and kissed her feeling so overwhelmed to have her in his life...... Even after this many years their love didn't got faded...... Instead it got so deepen. After breaking the kiss he hit her forehead with his playfully.

Arnav - My Love......

Kushi saw him and smiled cupping his cheek - Hmm......

Arnav - Shall we sleep here today ?

Kushi looked at their poolside - Let me grab a quilt for us......

Arnav kissed her forehead - You lay here, I will go and bring a quilt.

He quickly went and grabbed a quilt and laid on the poolside taking from nothing to everything.......

The End.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 3.1K 19
A short story about my beloved Arshi.. Little intense.. Nafrat Paas Ane na de..Mohabbat dur Jana na de..
1K 46 1
Two different people... Real life experiences... Have a look at this journey...
1.2K 108 2
it's a story between Arnav and khushi.compilcation one.. read the story to know more
162K 8.5K 24
Peep into know more!