The mafia princess (paused)

By laaibah1243

When a 15 year old girl gets stolen by her mother as a child she is forced to live with her abusive mom and s... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Extended family 1
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Update (sorry)

Chapter 37

31.9K 856 52
By laaibah1243

We all laugh and joke sitting outside as I notice Angelo gets a call and leaves us.

I wonder who that is.

It doesn't matter you nosey bitch.

Shut up, I wasn't asking you.

And I don't really care.

I'm actually going to start ignoring you.

Okay good luck with that.

"You excited for school princess?" Grandma mentions taking me out of my mind as everyone quiets down.

"Umm I don't know?" I respond honestly as everyone furrows their eyebrows worried.

These people are so over dramatic. I'm just worried people won't like me.

Bitch, why are you acting like you care about what people think?

I thought, I told you to shut up.

"Why?" Aunt Aurora probs as I just shrug.

"You don't need to be worried your favourite person will be their with you." Enzo answers smugly referring to himself.

He is way to cocky for his own good so I decide to piss him off a bit.

"Giovanni isn't going school with me." I state innocently. Although, my smirk does not match my tone.

The others all laugh while Enzo glares at me offended.

Easy.

Suddenly, Angelo returns with a serious expression causing dad to stand up.

"We have got company." He shortly says but everyone stands up worried.

What the fuck does that even mean and why does everyone know what it is except me.

"What should we do?" Enzo rushes out breaking the silence.

"Enzo, Alessio, Matteo Nikolo and Carlo take all the girls to the safe room and give them all a gun each except Liliana." Angelo declares as they all listen to his orders but I stop in front of him.

"Why Angelo, what happened?" I insists grabbing his arm but I know he is trying hard to not tell me for some reason.

"Its nothing, now go inside please ana." He pleads but I don't move a muscle.

It's probably because you don't have any mucles you weak bitch.

Just shut up, I'm trying to talk here.

I'm not going anywhere till I get what i want so him not listening will only waste time.

"I'm not moving till you tell me what's happening." I declare crossing my arms and standing my ground so he can see I am not going to leave.

Why can't he just tell me already.

"Fine we are being attacked now can you please follow the others." He begs as I finally get an answer however, I'm not sure I wanted to know now.

I quickly run to the others in a state of shock.

Will everyone be okay?

We all get to the library and Matteo walks up to one of the shelves clicking a button which reveals a secret door that has a number lock on it.

Wow that is so cool. Why was I not told about this?

He puts the code in and the door opens to show a small room.

"Quickly get inside, I already have the guns for you all." Carlo says as we all comply.

I am so scared right now. What if someone gets hurt or they find us?

Inside it's quite small however there is a drive stocked with food and water in the corners and a bunch of pillows around to make it more comfortable.

We all huddle in the corner as we hear everything going down outside.

Every gun shot I hear makes my heart race faster as the only thing I can think of is my new family getting hurt. I guess aunt Elena realises because she holds me closer.

"Don't worry honey, they will be fine stop worrying." She whispers in my ear causing me to relax slightly.

"Let's play rock, paper, scissors." Alessio Comments trying to distract me.

"Sure." I respond forcing myself to block out the noise although, it's not really working.

We play for about 10 minutes and he ends up winning 8 games while I only win 3.

You can't be good at everything.

Suddenly, all the loud gun shots stop and everything goes silent.

What the fuck is happening out there.

"Can we get out?" I inquire looking at the others.

"No we need to wait for someone to come and get us just in case." Grandma declares as we continue sitting here for about another 30 minutes.

I close my eyes half asleep but just before I knock out I hear the door being opened.

Finally, I was bored out of my mind.

"You can all come out now." Pietro tells us, making us all get out and stretch after being in that room for about 3 hours.

"Are they gone." I question however, it's pretty dumb because we wouldn't be out right now if they were still here.

"Yeah let's go downstairs to eat, the others are already there." Pietro informs us, as we leave the library going towards the dining room.

Getting to the door, I see dad sat near grandpa and run up to him. When he notices me he stands up to hug me back and we hug for what feels like forever even though it was about 5 seconds.

"Are you all okay?" I gaze around seeing all the guys look at me with amusement and adoration.

Now looking around, I notice some new people I haven't seen before.

"Yes Principessa we are all okay." Dad smirks at my worried expression.

"It's not funny first Angelo doesn't tell me what was happening to the point I have to beg it out of him and after hearing I'm not sure if I actually wanted to know." I take a deep breath continuing. "Then I had to go to that small room which is so cool I wish you told me about that before to be honest." I get off topic slightly making the other chuckle.

"You weren't supposed to know Principessa but you are way to stubborn and persistent for me to not tell you." Angelo speaks up as I glare at him.

"Well lucky for you, you didn't try not telling me for longer." I grumble as he just smirks.

"Do you know how cute you look when your angry?" Angelo try's distracting me but it doesn't work.

"I'm not cute, stop it." I whine as everyone laughs at my tantrums.

"I'm not talking to you anymore." I declare sitting next to dad as everyone else also sits down.

"How long do you think this will last?" Francisco asks Mario quietly but not quiet enough as I hear.

"Long." I assure them causing them both to chuckle at my answer.

Do they not believe me or something?

"Why don't you start eating." Dad calmly asks me pushing my plate towards me fixing me to start eating.

We all eat our food talking in our separate groups.

"Can we still go shopping tomorrow?" Aunt Aurora queries turning towards uncle Salvatore with her puppy eyes.

"Umm..." Uncle Salvatore turns towards dad and grandpa begging them with his eyes to answer for him.

"Yeah you can go but we need to upgrade your security first." Dad adds as I grin looking at my aunties and grandma who are also smiling.

"Perfect, thank you Marco." Aunt Aurora claps her hands together excitedly and thanks dad as he just nods back.

We finish eating and I walk over to the living room to watch tv.

As I'm watching spongebob, Angelo come in causing me to roll my eyes.

"Hey bambino, what are you watching?" He wonders looking at the tv but I ignore him.

"So your ignoring me?" He smirks amused by my actions but I continue watching tv acting uninterested in what he has to say.

"If you keep ignoring me I'm going to have to tickle you till we are talking again." He warns me however, I still don't answer him.

"Okay your choice." He asserts and begins tickling me as I burst out laughing.

"I'm not going to stop tickling you until you stop ignoring me." He declares as I continue chuckling while trying to get his hands away from my arms.

"Okay, okay I will talk to you." I cry out breathlessly.

He immediately stop tickling me and grins happily.

"I knew you wanted to talk to me Principessa." He smirks hugging me as I hug him back slightly annoyed.

"No I didn't want to talk to you, I was forced." I mutter but when he begins making the action of tickling me I move back quickly. "I'm joking I really wanted to talk to you." I rush out as I hear laughter behind us.

We both slowly turn our heads towards the door to see the whole family standing there with a big smile on their faces.

"What?" I inquire with my eyebrows furrowed.

"Nothing, let's watch a movie now." Rocco comments falling back on the seat next to us.

New chapter! Thanks for reading! I'm sorry I posted it so late I haven't had time to make the chapters in advance and I don't want to rush them because I want to make the chapters interesting for you all. ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.9K 1.1K 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...
54.7K 1.3K 28
Aurora Rose Romano a 16 year old girl kidnapped from her own mother at the young age of 5. Since then she only knows pain, pain that she receives fro...
303K 7.1K 29
This story really have a lot of grammar mistakes but I'll edit it as soon as possible. So, if you are a grammar freak.. DO NOT READ THIS STORY. A...
854K 21.2K 65
The family's mother seemingly ran away 8 months before the triplets were born. Though their family missed her after searching for a year they gave up...