Imperfect || Complete

By xlilstbr_

Rosalie Carmichael is part of one of the Most famous families in America, but when things take a turn for the... More

About this book:
Aesthetics :
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter: 23
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:
Epilogue:
Bonus Chapter: Sick Day
Bonus Chapter: Chritsmas

Chapter 31:

27 0 0
By xlilstbr_

My eyes flutter open and try and adjust to the sunlight streaming through the window.

I try to move to get out of bed but I'm pinned down by a large arm draped across my waist.

Ethans still sleeping and I want to have a shower and start packing to leave because yes we're leaving today.

I don't want to disturb his sleep so I gently crawl out of his embrace and make my way to the bathroom.

I hop out the shower and wrap a towel around myself and when I walk back into the bedroom to get dressed Ethans still snoring his nose off.

So I quickly put on some comfy clothes and decide I should probably wake him up because he needs to pack too.

I run my hands softly through his messy head of hair and place a gentle kiss on his forehead "it's time to wake up baby" suddenly he grabs me and pulls me down to his chest.

"Cuddles first" and immediately I snuggle into him more it's a reflex. He kisses my hair and has a tight hold on my waist "we have to start packing".

He sighs "I want to stay forever" he whines like a child. "Me too but we're gonna be late" I know that's a lie and by the look on his face he knows.

"You know we can leave whenever we want it's my private jet it's ready when we are" I sigh and cuddle into him more. Breathing in his scent I hold on to him a little tighter and can feel tears prickling my eyes.

Fucking hell here come the waterworks.

"Hey, princess why are you crying" fuck he wasn't supposed to notice. "I'm just gonna miss you" I whisper into his neck.

"I'm not going anywhere silly you don't have to miss me" he brings my face up to his and kisses my nose making me giggle "there she is".

"Let's go out for breakfast okay" i nod wiping away my tears and Ethan picks me up so my arms and legs wrap around him and carries me into the kitchen.

He tries to put me down on the counter "no" I don't budge "come on baby girl I have to get dressed" he chuckles lightly "mhm no" I'm getting sad again and he must of noticed because he's now carrying me into the bedroom with him.

He throws me on the bed making a laugh come out and starts getting himself ready "Ethan?" He comes back from the bathroom "do you know about the meeting?" By his sigh I can tell he does.

My face forms a frown "don't be scared baby once we know what they want we'll sort it out" I nod. Knowing I have his whole family to help me brings a little relief.

"Do you know what day it is?" He nods his head "yeah it's Wednesday" so tomorrow is Tuesday "does that mean we still have a day?".

"Your mom has people everywhere making sure we don't meet up" he says caressing my cheek. "But I promise at some point on Tuesday I'll see you even if it's just for a second" I nod my head.

I really would like to know what is going through my mothers head right now because if she loved me she would let me be happy. Alissa was allowed to be with Logan so why can't I be with Ethan.

"Do you think that we would be allowed to stay together if I got pregnant" I say bringing some humour into this conversation.

"I couldn't say but we can test it" i chuckle. It makes me realise how I would love to have a couple mini Ethans running around.

I grab my bag and Ethans hand and we start walking towards a little cafè for breakfast. I order waffles with syrup and strawberries and Ethan orders a chocolate croissant with blueberries.

"You know I packed so many evening dressings and we even haven't gone out" I laugh. I wouldn't change it because we've had the best time.

"Did you want to go out for dinner? I didn't even realise" I shook my head "Ethan I didn't realise how much of a break I needed from anything formal this has been the best two days of my life".

I lean over the table and peck his lips "well we'll leave at 1 pm so we can go back pack and we'll be off you ready to see Alissa again" I nod my head excitedly me and Alissa have grown so close these past couple months.

"Yes I can't wait for us to give her all the clothes we bought for the baby" all the clothes we bought are so cute and I think Alissa will love them.

We quickly finish our food and of course we got coffee with it otherwise we wouldn't be able to function. We stop at a small gift shop on the way home that sells these little hand crafted bracelets.

I pick out a grey one for Ethan and he picks out a purple one for me "these are so we always have a piece of each other when we're not with each other" I say just so I can always keep him close.

We put them on each other and he kisses mine and I kiss his.

"Right let's go pack" he said cheerily as if it was the most exciting task in the world "well if your that excited you can pack my things too".

He shook his head and I knew he was gonna pack my things now.

We got back to the apartment and for 20 minutes we did absolutely nothing but snuggle on the couch with the occasional make-out.

"We should pack now it's getting late" I say and he hugged me closer not letting me go "nuh-uh not yet" I chuckled "Ethan, we're gonna pack and if we have enough time when we're done we can cuddle okay?" He loosened his grip on me.

"Fine, but we're gonna be super quick because it's already 12 pm and I told James to be ready for 1 pm" I quickly pecked his nose before making my way into the room to pack.

We packed in around 30 minutes before briefly looking around the apartment to make sure we had everything and that gave us 15 minutes to spare.

Ethan plopped himself down on the couch and signalled for me to come over to which I did "come here princess" I giggled. Since when did he call me Princess? "Why have you stared calling me princess now?"

"Because in Paris you look like a true princess, this is the place where I've seen true happiness on your face like the night I asked you to be my girlfriend" I smiled.

"Well I do feel like a princess in Paris all you've done is spoil me while we've been here" I just hope I don't lose my sparkle when I get back. It's true I do feel like a princess here and I like the feeling.

We cuddled for a few more minutes before deciding we should actually go now because we were already and hour behind schedule. Yes an hour because we ended up falling asleep.

What? It was comfy okay.

We climbed the stairs to get back onto the jet and I wasn't tired one bit and I don't think Ethan was either so we distracted ourselves with the mini bar.

I know very naughty of us but I needed alcohol to get through what's about to happen and I'll probably have a little more after it's happened too.

I downed my gin and tonic and Ethan took a few sips of his beer. I was already on my third gin and I know I should stop but I just didn't want to.

"Okay, pretty girl let's not have anymore okay" i shook my head "mhm no sorry I'm enjoying it" I could feel myself getting drunker by the second somehow I couldn't find the will to stop.

Am I that sad? No I'm not I'm just coping.

"Bar man I need another drink" I waved my hand up in the air almost hitting Ethans face "there is no bar man it's a mini bar, it's just a fridge" I laughed so hard I couldn't stop.

"Oh that's so funny, I didn't know you could have a bar in a fridge" I laughed again. I heard Ethan sigh somehow I was able to convince him to let me have just one more.

"Right, baby drink this here" this bitch tried to hand me a bottle of water "umm I don't think so it's not gin" I pushed the water away causing the water bottle to smash and tip all over the floor "shit" he hissed.

Yes it was a glass water bottle. It's not ideal for a drunk person though.

"Oops I'm sorry but not really because I don't care" I giggled. He grabbed my hands making me gasp "owwww" I whined. He loosened his grip a bit even though it didn't hurt.

"That hurt, I'm suing this airline" he sighed "I'm sorry I hurt you baby" his face softened as he gently rubbed my uninjured wrists. "Let's go lay down huh?" He signalled to the bedroom where I joined the mile high club.

"That's the room where I joined the mile high club" I laughed and nearly fell off wherever I was sitting "come on" he sounded over it. I put my hand up not moving "I need to take my gin, it can't be lonely" he sighed letting me.

"Let's lay you down and get some sleep" I shook my head "I'm sorry but I'm still drinking I can't go to sleep without finishing my drink have you never heard that saying".

He pulled me into the bed and lays my head on his chest and I closed my eyes "I know your too drunk to remember this but I know that your not feeling the best right now and I'm trying to help but I don't know how and it scares me you know? Not being in control" he took a deep breath "and all I'm worried about is you. I just need to make sure your okay and then I'll be able to rest"  he stroked my hair gently.

"I love you sugar" I whispered tiredly "your my whole world baby girl, I Love you so much"

I knew I probably wouldn't remember this in the morning but also I didn't want to forget this moment.

I felt so special even if I was drunk and being stupid I was relaxed and snuggled up next to my favourite person.

I was slowly drifting off to sleep when I heard Ethan whisper something. He thought that i was asleep but I wasn't.

"I'll protect you with everything in me. I've known since the day we saw each other again that you were mine I just didn't let myself admit it and now I've got you it's gonna take much more than your mom and the Hartmann's to rip you away"

His hold on my 'sleeping' body tightened and I closed my eyes and let the darkness pull me in.

Ethan was mine and always would be no matter what.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 6.6K 17
𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 | ❝SHE MADE THE MOON LOOK DULL, SHE KEPT THE SKY LIT EACH NIGHT.❞ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ Cassiopeia Wylie doesn't know much a...
24.2M 848K 81
The Highest Ranking: #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 08-Feb-18 #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 08-Jan-17 #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 21...
96.1K 3.1K 51
Rosalie Brookwood , Queen of all wolves and magical creatures Born in the Medieval time era . Half Werewolf ,Half Vampire. Her mother died in a ro...
2.1K 89 13
Parker Larson has a problem and that problem is Lillian Drake. She just won't leave him alone. It's getting annoying. She has confessed to him plenty...