Deep in my heart (taekook)

By JEONfanTAEsea

" Nine." "Three" "Oh come on....you are not that bad..." " I am not talking about myself...i am talking about... More

✨1✨
✨2✨
✨3✨
✨4✨
✨5✨
✨6✨
✨7✨
✨8✨
✨9✨
✨10✨
✨11✨
✨12✨
✨13✨
✨14✨
✨15✨
✨16✨
✨17✨
✨18✨
✨19✨
✨20✨
✨21✨
✨22✨
✨23✨
✨24✨
✨25✨
✨26✨
✨27✨
✨28✨
✨29✨
✨30✨
✨31✨
✨32✨
✨33✨
✨34✨
✨35✨
✨36✨
✨37✨
✨38✨
✨39✨
✨40✨
✨41✨
✨42✨
✨43✨
✨44✨
✨45✨
✨46✨
✨47✨
✨48✨
✨49✨
✨50✨
✨51✨
✨52✨
✨53✨
✨54✨
✨56(M)✨
✨57✨
✨58✨
✨59✨
✨60✨
EPILOGUE
Author's note

✨55✨

4.3K 228 31
By JEONfanTAEsea

Ignore or you can highlight my mistakes....

Warning: Mature content ahead.

________________________

THIRD PERSON POV

After Namjoon and Jin left with their parents, Taehyung and Jungkook got busy with their semester exams. Jimin and Yoongi would come over as they used to study in groups. Time flew like a moment and they didn't realise when they finished their last exams, it were already two months since everything happened.

Taekook couple went on mini dates sometime in between their studies to get refreshed. An ice-cream or a game at an arcade were the ideal hanging out points for them as Jungkook loves to play video games and Taehyung loves to see him happy when he wins. Lisa tried to play her little dirty tricks at times, but Taehyung was alert now. He didn't let the girl win even a single time which frustrated the girl even more.

They both decided that they will rest the whole day after their exams finished and Jungkook proposed the idea of date later in the evening which bought a surge of excitement inside the blonde. They both slept the whole day cuddling to each other and skip their lunch, as they were too tired to get out of the bed.

Evening came faster, and when Taehyung woke up, he didn't find his boyfriend anywhere in the house. He went to the kitchen to drink some water. His eyes caught a note sticked to the refridgerator door. His lips curled into a smile when he read the note.

Be ready for our date. I'll be there soon to pick you up. I love you.

P.S, there is your favourite ice-cream in the fridge. 😍😘

He placed the note on the kitchen counter and opened the fridge to see a tub full of his favourite ice-cream. He pulled it out and took a spoon from the spoon holder and went to the living room to eat it while watching TV. He picked up his phone and called his best friend to come over as he need his help to get ready for the date. Jimin agreed to come immediately and Taehyung started to devour the ice-cream.

He looked at the time and stood up immediately switching the TV off after watching some boring daily soap. He went to the bathroom to get freshen up till his best friend arrive. He was drying his hairs with a towel when the doorbell rung, and he smiled knowing it would be his bestest friend. He threw the table on the chair placed in front of a small desk and went out to open the door.

His smile widened when Jimin hugged him as soon as the door opened.

'' I missed you, Taetae.'' Jimin said still hugging the blonde.

'' We just met yesterday, chim.'' Taehyung replied chuckling.

'' Whatever, lets go inside.'' Jimin immediately let go of his best friend and Taehyung rolled his eyes at his best friend's dramatic behaviour.

'' So, did he tell you what kind of date it is?'' Jimin asked as soon he plopped on the bed after entering the brunette's bedroom.

'' No, he just said that we are going on a date.'' Taehyung replied opening his closet.

'' Its not going to be easy then.'' Jimin commented.

'' What do you mean?'' Taehyung asked confused.

'' There are three types of dates, Taetae. Number one, where a boy and a girl, or in your case a boy and a boy meets for the first time and tries to know each other, Second, where a boy and a girl or in your case, boy and a boy goes on a date after confessing their feelings and its main motive is to kiss each other for the first time.'' Jimin explained like some professor and Taehyung furrowed his brows in confusion.

'' And what about third?'' Taehyung asked curiously.

'' Third my dear, is the stage you are in now. Third kind of date is the one where a boy and a girl...''

'' or in my case, a boy and a boy....Next?'' Taehyung cut Jimin in between.

'' Yeah.....Its the stage where two persons are madly in love and starts to crave to feel each other's bodies. In simple words, third kind of dates are organised for the satisfaction of their lust for each other.'' Jimin explained calmly and Taehyung felt a rush of blood to his cheeks.

'' You are saying what I am thinking?'' Taehyung asked unsure.

'' How can I guess what you are thinking?'' Jimin complained cutely teasing his best friend.

'' I mean, t-these kinds of dates are for s-sex?'' Taehyung asked nervously.

'' Yeah, So..we need to find out what is Jungkook's plan for this date.'' Jimin replied.

'' But he didn't said anything.'' Taehyung replied.

'' Then...we can do one thing. We don't know what he wants, but we can know what YOU wants. So Taetae...tell me what do you want from this date.'' Jimin asked looking directly in his eyes but the blonde quickly diverted his eyes to avoid the searching gaze of his best friend.

'' W-What are you saying. I don't want a-anything.'' Taehyung lied. He knew pretty well what he wanted. He wanted Jungkook. He wanted to feel his hands on his body. He wanted to scratch the back of the brunette when the later thrust into him mercilessly. Thinking about all this cased his cheeks to turn beet red.

'' Don't lie to me Tae. You are literally blushing. Don't try to hide things from me, I am your best friend.'' Jimin questioned.

'' Umm..Jimin?'' Taehyung finally decided to share his thoughts with the other.

'' Yes Taetae....I am listening.'' Jimin encouraged him.

'' I don't know what I really want. Yes, I want to t-take this step. It will strengthen our relationship. I want him in that way but I am a bit nervous.'' Taehyung explained his hesitation.

'' I can understand Tae. You are feeling nervous because its your first time but trust me when I say, you are gonna love every moment of it. Every hesitation, every nervousness will vanish into thin air when he will touch you so gently yet a little rough. You will be begging him to touch you, to pleasure you. Don't worry Tae, you will be good.'' Jimin assured his best friend and the blonde felt a sudden relief at his best friend's comforting words.

'' So...third kind of date it is?'' Jimin asked playfully and Taehyung nodded smiling shyly.

'' Lets get you ready then.'' Jimin said and started to work on making his best friend look classy yet sexy as hell. They both didn't realise how the time passed in their teasing's and getting ready. Taehyung's ears perked up when he heard the doorbell. He looked at Jimin who nodded assuringly that the blonde was ready to go.

He ran to the door leaving his best friend behind in the bedroom. Jimin will stay in there and leave after taekook couple goes. Taehyung stopped for a moment to take a breathe to calm his racing heart. Jungkook stood there stunned at the beauty in front of him. He has always seen the blonde as a cute and fluffy ball, but today, he was looking illegally sexy. He licked his bottom lip as he took the blonde from head to heels while Taehyung stood there waiting for a comment on how he looked.

Taehyung pouted when Jungkook didn't said anything and kept staring at him. He was looking all cute yet hot standing there with wide eyes.

'' I expected a compliment, Kookie.'' Taehyung complained, a pout still adorned on his lips.

'' Uhm...I-I...sorry. You look b-beautiful.'' Jungkook came back to reality and replied immediately. He wanted to tell the blonde how hot and sexy he looked at the moment but controlled as he don't wanna make things awkward between them, specially today.

'' Really?'' Taehyung asked sadly.

'' Yes baby.'' Jungkook replied again, his voice unsure as his minds keep playing dirty images of Taehyung crying in pleasure under him.

'' But I thought I looked sexy.'' Taehyung asked sadly pouting like a baby and Jungkook couldn't believe how an someone look so sexy yet innocent at the same time. He cooed at his boyfriend's cuteness and engulfed him into a hug.

'' Aww...don't be sad baby. You can't imagine how sexy you are looking at the moment. I just wanna cancel this date and stay home with you and do the dirty but I have worked hard for today so lets no waste it.....Yeah?.'' Jungkook replied pulling back from the hug but kept his hands at the blonde's tiny waist. Taehyung blushed at the blunt comment from his boyfriend but nodded nonetheless.

'' Lets go then.'' Jungkook asked him and offered his arm which the blonde held immediately and they both walked out.

Jungkook opened the door to the passenger seat and the blonde sat inside after thanking the brunette who just shrugged it off and went around to sit in the driver seat. He picked up a bouquet of red roses from the backseat and offered it to the blonde.

'' Rose for a rose.'' Jungkook said and the blonde accepted it with a sweet smile and thanked his boyfriend again who again shrugged it off.

Jungkook started driving at an average speed and Taehyung lost in his thoughts. He was so excited for this date. He plan to make it a special and memorable night while on the other hand, Jungkook also have something similar in his mind. He picked up his phone to text Yoongi.

'' Everything ready, Hyung?''

He placed the phone back in his lap and started driving again. He would steal glance at a lost Taehyung and appreciate his choice. After around five minutes, Jungkook's phone lit up at a new arrived notification and Jungkook's smile widened when he opened the text.

'' All set Kook. Have a lovely time.''

Jungkook again threw the phone to his lap and focused on the road.

'' Where are we going?'' Taehyung asked subconsciously playing with the soft petals of the flowers.

'' Its a surprise baby. Just wait five more minutes.'' Jungkook replied and Taehyung became curious as they were now heading towards the out of the city.

'' Baby, I need to blindfold you.'' Jungkook said when he stopped the car and Taehyung became confused.

'' Don't tell me you are throwing me from the cliff.'' Taehyung replied looking a little nervous.

'' Don't worry. Just trust me Tae. Will you do that for me?'' Jungkook asked caressing his cheek lovingly and the blonde nodded his head still lost in the warmth of the brunette's touch. A whine left his lips when Jungkook pulled back his hand from the blonde's cheek to pick up a blindfold and tie it on his eyes. He placed a quick peck on the blonde's lips.

'' Eww....You are so kinky Kookie. What are you planning to do after blind folding me.'' Taehyung joked and Jungkook chuckled.

'' Just wait and watch baby. I have so many kinks to show you.'' Jungkook teased back and Taehyung bit his lower lip as the brunette whispered it so sensually against his ears that chills went down his spine and goosebumps formed on his skin.

Jungkook went out to open the door for his boyfriend and help him to come out of the car. Jungkook took him to the top of the cliff carefully and made the blonde stood there. He looked at his arrangements once again and appreciated yoongi for his hard work as everything seemed perfect.

He untied the blindfold and Taehyung opened his eyes but closed them immediately when the brightness of the light burned his eyes at the sudden exposure to it. He slowly opened his eyes again and his mouth opened in awe as he gasped. In front of him was a tree decorated with lights under which a table was set with two chairs on which the dishes were served and a bottle of champagne was placed in all its glory with two glasses. Just a little behind it, a tent like structure was made in which a white blanket covered the soft mattress under it. A few cushions were placed neatly with rose petals lay there waiting to witness the love, the two males holds for each other deep in their heart.

''Did you like it?'' Jungkook asked from behind and the blonde now realised that his boyfriend was hugging him from behind. He didn't notice when it happened as he was lost in admiring the beautiful place.

'' I love it, Kookie,, its so perfect.'' Taehyung replied dreamily.

'' Lets have the dinner first.'' Jungkook proposed and he immediately nodded.

Jungkook pulled out the chair for the blonde and Taehyung smiled at his boyfriend's gentleman behaviour. Jungkook served him food and they fed each other talking about anything and everything. When they finished eating, Jungkook offered him to dance and the blonde agreed immediately.

They both swayed to the romantic song lost in each other's eyes. Their eyes were shouting what they were not able to say. Jungkook's eyes diverted to the blonde's lips for a moment but he immediately looked up. Taehyung noticed the hesitation, so he himself leaned in to capture his boyfriend's beautiful lips.

The kiss was so sensual and full of love. It was slow and sweet like there in no urgency and they have their whole life for it. They lost themselves in each other as the brunette's tongue slipped past the blonde's lips to deepen the kiss. They keep kissing until their lungs cried out for oxygen. Taehyung shivered when Jungkook's cold fingers came in contact with his bare skin under his shirt. His hold against Jungkook's hairs tightened when Jungkook pulled him more closer to himself.

They kissed until they couldn't ignore the importance to breathe. What seemed like ages but could have been a minute, they both parted their lips but didn't let go of each other. Their bodies pressed together while their lips were mere centimeters apart, they inhaled each other's sweet and comforting smell. Jungkook's eyes shone when he heard what the blonde uttered next.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

''Kookie, please make love to me.''

________________________________

OOPPSS....seems like I lied.....sorry...but next chapter will be smut for sure this time.

Anyways, this chapter is for @poojaRajput0. Thank you for reading and supporting this book constantly. you are so sweet, sweetheart.

Don't forget to tell me you want it short or detailed.

please keep Voting and Commenting.

I purple you💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

652K 34.7K 62
'Will you marry me?' 'Um.. Yeah... I guess' What happens when a workholic and broken Jeon Jungkook is asked to marry a seemingly cold Kim Taehyung...
121K 7K 54
"I don't know where our relationship will go. Loving same gender is consider as a sin here - " the talking man cut off by other man who suddenly pull...
150K 4.9K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...
88K 3.6K 65
Book 1 - Idol Where, Jm and Jeon are in the same group, but the older one didn't like the maknae a bit. tags: angst mean smut obsessive older Jeon...