Deep in my heart (taekook)

Από JEONfanTAEsea

" Nine." "Three" "Oh come on....you are not that bad..." " I am not talking about myself...i am talking about... Περισσότερα

✨1✨
✨2✨
✨3✨
✨4✨
✨5✨
✨6✨
✨7✨
✨8✨
✨9✨
✨10✨
✨11✨
✨12✨
✨13✨
✨14✨
✨15✨
✨16✨
✨17✨
✨18✨
✨19✨
✨20✨
✨21✨
✨22✨
✨23✨
✨24✨
✨25✨
✨26✨
✨27✨
✨28✨
✨29✨
✨30✨
✨31✨
✨32✨
✨33✨
✨34✨
✨35✨
✨36✨
✨37✨
✨38✨
✨39✨
✨40✨
✨41✨
✨42✨
✨43✨
✨44✨
✨45✨
✨46✨
✨47✨
✨48✨
✨49✨
✨50✨
✨51✨
✨52✨
✨53✨
✨55✨
✨56(M)✨
✨57✨
✨58✨
✨59✨
✨60✨
EPILOGUE
Author's note

✨54✨

3.8K 220 9
Από JEONfanTAEsea

Highlight the mistakes so that I can correct them later...

____________________

THIRD PERSON POV

Taehyung was sitting on his bed with his back leaned to the bedrest while the brunette was lying there with his head placed in the blonde's lap. Taehyung's fingers were smoothly running through his brown hairs and Jungkook's eyes closed in comfort and a sigh left his lips. Taehyung smiled at that.

Last day had been quite hectic. From restaurant to Jungkook coming to their apartment to Somi coming after him, It all drained the brunette's energy. Jungkook had hugged him as soon as he had came in front of him. Both brother have felt a sense of relief and contentment. Taehyung and Jungkook had confessed about their relationship and Namjoon was so happy to hear that. After 20 minutes, Somi had also came there crying.

Namjoon had wrapped his arms around his mother as soon and Somi threw himself onto his elder son. They both cried like little kids and the rest couldn't stop their tears at the reunion of a mother and the son. Somi had appreciated Jin for taking care of his son and thanked Taehyung for helping Jungkook in everything. She was glad that she was with her both sons but a small part of her heart longed for her husband. She wished for him to be with them but later shrugged off. She was happy that she was with her family now.

Namjoon has slept in his mother's lap last night while Taehyung invited Jungkook to sleep with him. When the brunette agreed, Jin have warned them to do nothing 'funny'. The couple had laughed it off awkwardly and left to sleep sometime after 3 in the morning.

Now, they both were lying there doing nothing. Taehyung tried to divert his mind but the brunette turned him down so he just kept silent after that. Jungkook wanted his father to come to his family but only a miracle could do that.

While, on the other hand, Jaewan hadn't slept last night. He tried to empty his mind and take a nap but that didn't work. Jungkook's and Somi's words kept playing in his mind in loop. He tried to think otherwise, but his mind and heart both begged him to just run to his family and stay with them for the rest of his life. Finally, he decided his next step. He felt at peace after he made the decision and a smile lingered on his lips.

He took a shower and changed into something else. He took a deep breathe and opened the door of the apartment. He stood nervously in front of Namjoon's apartment and contemplated what he was gonna say after he goes inside and the thought made him even more nervous, so he inhaled deeply to compose himself and rung the doorbell. The door was opened by Jin who stood there stunned to see Jaewan standing there and looking at him with a blank expression.

''Can I come inside?'' he asked and Jin immediately came back to his sense and step aside to invite him in.

'' Y-Yes, ple-please.'' Jin stammered and Jaewan wanted to chuckle but controlled himself while Jin facepalmed.

Jin showed him the way to living room where Namjoon, Jungkook, Taehyung and Somi were playing some game. They all looked so happy and it made Jaewan to gulp down his tears. He cleared his throat to gain their attention and everyone stood up as soon as they saw him. Jungkook immediately hold Taehyung's hand and interwined their fingers and the little action didn't go unnoticed by his father. Somi clutched Namjoon's arm like her life depend on it while Jin stood behind Jaewan nervously.

'' Can we talk?'' Jaewan asked.

'' If you wanna preach about how wrong we are, then No.'' Jungkook replied sharply and Taehyung squeezed his hand to calm him while Jaewan smiled at his son's curt reply. he was really his father's son.

'' Then I guess I should not talk and hug you instead.'' Jaewan said looking at Namjoon and everyone became confused.

'' Huh?'' Jungkook asked.

'' I thought and thought a lot. About anything to everything and I realised you were right Jungkook. I was being stubborn. Everytime I tried to reach out to Namjoon, my reputation came in between. I never realised how much I miss Namjoon until you told me. I saw my wife crying under duvet when I slept, but she didn't realised that I was not sleeping, I was also grieving with her. I thought if society rejects me, I will became alone but I never realised that I need my family more than anything. I need my family to stay sane, to live contently. I never realised I need my family to respect me, not some people out there but yesterday, when Jungkook left me, when my wife left me, I realised how wrong I was. I realised I am nothing without you guys. I can live without society but can't live without you all.'' he explained and this time, he didn't controlled his tears. He didn't controlled his emotions, his longing for his family. Everyone became emotional as Jaewan walked towards Namjoon.

'' I am sorry, son. I am very sorry. I didn't realise what I was doing until you were gone. I tried to reason my heart that I was right, but it never listened so I just shut it so that it never tell me how wrong I was, but Jungkook...'' He looked at his younger son who was also shedding tears and smiling ''....He told me that not confessing to myself that I miss you don't change anything. I will miss you always. I am glad he came here, searched for you and did all this, because if not, I don't know how many more years I would have been wasting by preserving my place in society. I am sorry Namjoon, but I am a selfish bastard who wants you back, who wants you to forgive me and come back.'' Jaewan cried out and Namjoon's lip wobbled and choked sobs left his lips. He didn't wasted time and hugged his father the way he always wanted to whenever he used to miss him.

Everyone hugged the two males in a family hug. Every pain, every complain vanished in thin air once their hearts danced in Joy. Jungkook felt proud of himself for making it possible and looked towards the love of his life who was already looking at him with pride and heartful eyes. They both shared smiles and Jungkook hugged the blonde from side. He was contented now.

******

Jaewan and Somi wanted Namjoon and Jin to go with them but Namjoon had to wrap up his work here and needed some time for that so Jaewan and Somi decided to stay here with them till then. The two weeks they stayed there became the best two weeks of their lives. Jaewan apologised to Jin too for his doings and Jin immediately told him not to do that as he was elder than him to which Jaewan had told how similar the two brothers are.

They went to shopping, dinner, movies, amusement parks and enjoyed. Jungkook also bought a bracelet for Taehyung which the latter had loved so much. Among all this, the blonde has forgotten about Lisa. He didn't got time to think what the girl could do next while Jungkook showed his love and affection openly as he couldn't do it earlier. They would cuddle every night, tease each other a little, make out at each and every corner of the bedroom to the sink in his bathroom.

Taehyung wanted to give his everything to Jungkook and become his completely but he wanted the brunette to take the first step and Jungkook knew it pretty well from all the actions and teasing's Taehyung was doing now a days. Sometimes, he would wear Jungkook's shirt leaving his legs bare for the brunette to drool over him. He would roam around the room like that and bend deliberately to seduce the other but Jungkook was also in a mood to play. He would subtly glance at his poking round and thick booty under the blonde's shirt but ignore like it didn't affect him.

Sometime, Taehyung would thrust into Jungkook's crotch while making out to make the brunette lose his mind and Taehyung almost, just almost got successful one time and the brunette was ready to pound into him but Jungkook came back to his senses right at time and controlled his hormones. He was so turned on that his boner was not going even after taking a cold shower so he had to jerk of thinking about that round and perky ass of his boyfriend.

One time, Taehyung let his ice-cream fell to his collarbone deliberately and Jungkook looked at it with hungry eyes. He snatched the ice-cream from Taehyung and placed it on the night stand and started to lick the strawberry flavoured ice-cream from his toned, milky white skin. Taehyung let out loud moans sexily which fueled the lust in the brunette even more. Taehyung could have been successful this time but the ringing of Jungkook's phone broke the daze the brunette was in and Taehyung wanted to throw that phone at Jungkook's head.

Two weeks passed just like that. They didn't realised when the time flew and the day arrived when Jungkook's parents and Namjin couple were going back to Korea, their home. Taekook were staying there because they need to complete their studies here and they both will be staying in Jungkook's apartment. Everything was packed and put in the trunk of the cars to leave for the apartment when Jin asked Taehyung to talk about something in private.

Taehyung confused at the sudden request but he followed his brother without any complaint. Jin went to his room and sat down on the bed and signalled Taehyung to sit next to him.

'' What happened Hyung?....Is everything fine?'' Taehyung asked nervously.

'' Everything is fine Taebear. I don't know how should I tell you what I want to tell you.'' Jin replied not meeting the blonde's eyes.

'' What is it, Hyung?...Don't hesitate. Just tell me already.'' Taehyung smiled assuringly which encouraged Jin to speak.

'' Umm...Taebear...I-I..See..umm...''

'' Come on Hyung, You are not like this.''

'' Okay, so as you know, you and Jungkook are in a relationship and I know you are a bottom.'' Jin said bluntly and Taehyung's cheeks turned crimson.

'' And being a bottom too, its my responsibility to tell you this, see, things goes different in our kind of relationships. I don't want you to get hurt when you do 'it' for the first time.'' Jin kept on talking while Taehyung wanted the ground to open up and shallow him whole.

'' Hyung!!'' Taehyung whined awkwardly.

''I know Jungkook cares for you a lot, he will not hurt you, but still....you will need to take care of yourself too. Don't forget to use lube and condoms. It will hurt if he don't prepare you....I hope you know what I am trying to say?'' Jin looked at him with hopeful eyes.

'' Yes Hyung, I will take care. you need to leave now....otherwise you will be late.'' Taehyung stammered. He wanted to end this conversation as soon as possible. It feels weird to talk to his elder brother about these kind of things and Jin understood what his brother was trynna do , so teased him a little more.

'' Good, .remember that and don't forget to tell me how it goes.'' Jin winked teasingly and Taehyung hid his face in his palms.

'' Hyunggggg!!!!...Leave.'' Taehyung whined and Jin burst out in laughter. He cooed at his brother's cuteness and left while Taehyung sat there with red face and fast beating heart as he thought about it.

Jungkook and Taehyung went to see them off at the airport and Somi kissed Taehyung on his forehead and hugged him while Jungkook stood there pouting dramatically at the lack of attention from his mother, so Somi kissed him too and they all left leaving Taekook couple behind.

_____________________

I am trying to finish it ASAP so that I can start my another story.....I hope you will love that too.

Smut is coming in next chapter...you guys wants it brief or detailed??☺️

Please do vote and comment.

I purple you.💜

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

104K 5.1K 24
How will you feel when you got to know the person whom you left years ago thinking he loved someone actually loved you???how you will react when that...
244K 10.7K 73
when jungkook loved his husband taehyung to death but his husband is not alive anymore, see a story of pure love,pain and memories. jungkook's memori...
120K 6.9K 54
"I don't know where our relationship will go. Loving same gender is consider as a sin here - " the talking man cut off by other man who suddenly pull...
158K 8.4K 72
[COMPLETED] " I don't deserve you Taehyung... " " Make yourself deserving Kookie... Cause I ain't marrying anyone other than you.. " " I love you Koo...