Never Been too Late to Love

By Its_Jessy_Stories

Jazelle Owen is born with a silver spoon in her mouth. She's filthy rich, but she has only one goal. To save... More

Disclaimer
Character Introduction
My Life Story
Changes
Past Story
Unexpected Help
Deal
Suspicious
Chocolate
Confrontation
I'm doomed!
Teammates cum Friends
Cooking Deal
I'm sorry
Taylor Irwin
Helping him
One step closer
Kiss??
Care
Stay
Gift- Dylan is back
Sara and Jonas
Hurt
Relationship
Confession
Confrontation
Getting along
Mom's diary
Love
Problem
Betrayal
Anger
Regrets
Guilty
News
Pain
Karaoke
Feelings
Being with them
Dad
Family and Friends
Emotions
Sharing
To the present
The happily after
Epilogue

Loving You

91 6 0
By Its_Jessy_Stories

JAZELLE POV

In the evening, After getting ready, I walked down the stairs. I put on a red vintage wool dress that perfectly fit me.

I saw my father in the hall with Dylan and Sara. They seem to be talking about business. Three of them turned their sight to me.

''I have a date with Jonas'', I informed proudly.

''Jeez... just because you got an award, you are doing too much'', Dylan rolled his eyes.

''Jealous much?'', I stuck out my tongue.

I turned my sight to dad. ''I invited my friends tomorrow for a Christmas party'', I informed.

''I don't like crowds'', dad raised his brow.

''Just for tomorrow. After that, you won't see me anymore'', I told him.

''Where are you going?'', Sara asked.

''I'm going for a long trip...'', I crossed my arms under my chest.

''I hope you won't unnecessarily spend too much money'', Dad told me with his stern look.

I smile. 

''Jazelle'', Jonas called me. He was behind me.

''Jonas, let's go'', I walked towards him.

Jonas was driving somewhere. ''Where are we going?'', I asked him.

''Surprise'', he shrugs.

He brings me to a butterfly park. The butterflies were flying around and the whole place was filled with the decoration lights.

''W...Wow...'', I was bedazzled with the view.

''Do you like this?'', he asks me.

''Hell yeah... It's really beautiful'', I said excitedly as I walked forward. Some of the butterflies sit on my shoulder.

''Jonas, come'', I grabbed his arm and walked around the place.

Jonas then brings me to the rooftop restaurant to have our dinner. It's a candle night dinner. We talked about our childhood memories. I told him everything about me.

We were walking in the street together.

''Jonas'', I held his hand. He was looking at me. ''Remember I say let's be friends'', I asked and he nodded. I take out a paper from my bag and give it to him. ''This is our divorce papers'', I told him.

He looked shocked. ''You will always be my good friend... someone special to me. I hope you will find someone and live happily with her'', I said sincerely.

''That's it?'', he asked me. ''That's what you think about me? A friend?'', he looked serious.

''Jonas'', I raised my hand to grab his hand but he stopped me.

''Enough Jazelle... Enough'', he shakes his head. ''You would never think about others' feelings. All you think is about yourself. You are selfish!'', he said angrily. ''I'm tired of this. I'm tired of you'', he said right to my face.

''W...what...'', he looked shocked. I felt like something was dropping on my hand and realized my nose was bleeding.

Shit...

''I need to go now'', saying that I ran out from him. Using the tissues, I wipe my nose again and again.

Without thinking twice, I ran into the road to cross it but my steps halted seeing a car charging towards me. Before it hits me, someone pulls me out from the road.

''Jazelle'', Jonas was in front of me. ''You OK?'', he looked worried.

I was catching my breath and he brought me to the side benches. After I calmed down, I turned to see him.

''Why you come for me?'', I asked.

''I wanted to hate you... but I can't... When I saw you bleeding, I was worried... I can't leave you'', he said.

He suddenly holds my hands. ''Don't go'', he requested. ''Don't leave me, please...'', he pleaded. ''I... I love you Jazelle and I want to live happily with you'', he confesses.

''Y...you love me?'', I asked him shockingly.

''After all, we went through together, you think I think of you as a friend..? No damn it, you are the person I love... I love you, only you'', he said firmly.

''Jeez... you avoided me for almost three weeks'', I rolled my eyes. ''And you even brought a woman with you'', I glared at him.

Jonas chuckles. ''I was hurt... but I regretted it later. I was rude to you'', he sighs. ''And about Leah, she's my cousin. Not more than that'', he added.

''Jonas'', my expression changed sadly. I couldn't look at his eyes.

''What happened?'', he asks me. 

''I...'', I balled my hands. ''I'm diagnosed with Leukemia'', Jonas turned to see me shockingly.

''W...what?'', he asked me again.

''I have leukemia, Jonas... and it's in an advanced stage'', I smile lightly. ''I don't have much time left'', I told him. ''I'm leaving this Saturday morning with Dylan to get my treatment but we don't know what will happen there'', I explained. ''It's not a road trip'', I looked into his stunned eyes.

''At first, I want to leave you without telling you about my illness so that you can live happily with someone else... like in the movies'', I shrug. ''But now I can't do it. Because... I love you so much... I want to love you without any regrets. I don't want to make the same mistake my mom did'', I told him.

''I know this is really shocking news to you. But, I'm asking you a selfish question now. Would you stay with me, endure everything and watch me die one day or you still have the choice to leave me right here and we can be friends'', I told him.

''Think first... I'm leaving now'', I stand up. ''I respect whatever your decision is'', just when I step forward, suddenly he grabbed my arm, turned me back, and embraced me in his arms.

''I love you Jazelle...I won't leave you ever'', he said in a gentle tone.

I smile as I wrap my arms around him. ''I love you too''

I requested him to bring me back to his house and informed Dylan that I will be staying over at Jonas's house.

After washing my face, I walked out and found Jonas standing against the window; looking like he was thinking about me. I walked to him and hugged him from behind.

''I'm sorry'', I say softly.

''For what?'', he asks me.

''For being selfish... for making you stay with me''

Jonas pulled away from me and cupped my face, staring at me lovingly. ''I'm glad that you didn't leave without telling me... I'm glad you are being with me right here... and you are going to fight this stupid sick and come back to me so that we can live happily. This is just another obstacle for us'', leaning down, he kissed my forehead.

''Make love to me'', I say softly. 

He stiffened with my reaction. ''You sure?'', he asks me, stroking my cheek.

''Yes'', I smile as I connected my lips to him for a kiss. 

Jonas carried me by bridal style and walk to his bed; putting me gently. 

He raised himself on his elbow and brushed my hair back from my face. He kissed me softly on my cheek.

''I love you, Jazelle'', I whisper.

''I love you too'', I palm his cheek. 

His hot breath tickled my skin and sent goosebumps down my spine. Our dresses were scattered around the room. 

The way Jonas was savoring my body, he makes me want him more and more. He was gentle since this is my first time and doesn't hurt me at all.  

We made love today... and that's what our heart wants.....

***************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 26.4K 52
He brushed his lips against my jaw, his dark hair falling over his brow. "Open your eyes," he commanded. "Look at me." I followed his orders and look...
5.8K 932 74
Madison is a reserved girl with a comfortable yet uneventful life back home. She has good grades, a loving sister, and a father who's intent on her l...
327 11 10
Evie was a wild child. She was at (almost) every party, did every dare, and lived the way she wanted to. All so she could pour it into writing. She w...
14 5 4
The Oak Harbor Massacre. A sweet sixteen party. Eight murdered. Others injured. Among the dead Rylan's parents & twin sister. What started off as a n...