Her Innocent Intern

By lhecxzsa

Maya Hill, the little sister of Maria Hill. She's the youngest of their family, their little baby-according t... More

CHAPTER 1:Maya Hill
CHAPTER 2:The Hill's
CHAPTER 3:Natasha Romanoff
CHAPTER 4:First Encounter
CHAPTER 5:The Night
CHAPTER 6:Can't Get You Out Of My Mind
CHAPTER 7:Interview
CHAPTER 8:List
CHAPTER 9:Heart Ache
CHAPTER 10:Permission
CHAPTER 11:New York
CHAPTER 12: Romanoff Corporation
CHAPTER 13:First Day
CHAPTER 14: Watching From A Far
CHAPTER 15:Dinner
CHAPTER 16: Drunken Innocence
CHAPTER 17:Care
CHAPTER 18:Taking What's Mine
CHAPTER 19: Jelly
CHAPTER 20:Amusement Park
CHAPTER 21:Ferris Wheel
CHAPTER 22:Celebration Trip
CHAPTER 23:Wheels On The Bus
CHAPTER 24:Just The Two Of Us
CHAPTER 25:Two Sides
CHAPTER 26:V.s
CHAPTER 27:Moments
CHAPTER 29:Best Day
CHAPTER 30:Attack
CHAPTER 31:Sweets
CHAPTER 32:Like The First Time
CHAPTER 33:Confession
CHAPTER 34:Talk
CHAPTER 35:Chances
CHAPTER 36:Awake
CHAPTER 37:Beginning Of Something
CHAPTER 38:A Night To Remember
CHAPTER 39:Happenings
CHAPTER 40:Maya Hill-Romanoff
!ESPECIAL CHAPTER!
Author's Note

CHAPTER 28:Drunk

5.6K 188 102
By lhecxzsa

Y/n's POV:

It's now the 3rd day of our vacation here, and it's night already. We did the 2nd part of the celebration earlier, and now the people are starting to get wasted, drinking here and there.

Sadly, I can't drink, it's not that I don't want to drink, I just don't like how they taste. But, some parts of me wanted to atleast, try it out, I mean, it wouldn't be bad if I just try a one glass of wine, right?

Right.

So, I excuse myself from Wanda, who I am talking to, Natasha is drinking somewhere in the bar, talking to someone about business I think, that woman can't go a day without talking about businesses.

"Hi, uhmm, can I get a red wine, or white wine- actually, any wine, just please pick the one without that much alcohol in it." I said, my cluelessness about alcohol coming out.

"Okay, ma'am." The bartender said and he did his thing, as I watch, amazed by how he does it effortlessly.

"Here you go." He said as he handed it to me once he finished.

"Thank you very much." I said smiling thankfully.

"Okay, here we go." I muttered under my breath as I took a sip.

Surprisingly, it does taste good, making me crave for more to the taste of it.

"I don't think you're supposed to be drinking." I heard a familiar voice say, making me turn around to see Wanda.

"Well, it's just a wine, and it doesn't have that much alcohol in it, so...and I just wanted to try." I explained smiling as I shrugged.

"Hmm, fair enough." She said and sat next to me.

We fell into a comfortable conversation, we laugh here and there as we drink. I only take sips on my wine, telling myself that one glass will be enough, thank god I can control myself, the taste is really addicting.

After about 30 minutes, someone came to us to talk to her, I let them be, and went to find Sarah, didn't see that girl since yesterday. Once I found her, I just made a conversation with her. After that, she was borrowed by her girlfriend, so I went on the outside part of the venue.

Sitting on a big log as the cold fresh wind blow towards me, I just watch the calm waves of the sea, the people dancing around a fire pit, and people conversing here and there. A small smile is formed in my face, as a sigh of content came out of my mouth.

I just sat there, enjoying the view and all, as I was about to sip the last shot liquid of wine in my glass, a shot of pain struck straight in my chest, making me hold the glass tighter as I put my other hand on my chest. Slouching forward as I pulled a face of hurt.

I groaned as I stand up, I lost my balance for a few seconds but I got it right back quickly. My chest hurts when I tried to breath, after a few minutes, it's gone, making me sigh in relief. But, I jump in surprise as I felt hands snaked around my body, as a head fell down on my shoulder.

"Oh god, don't scare me like that, Natasha!" I exclaimed, rubbing my chest.

"Hmm sorry..." She said slurring and giggled.

She put her head on my neck, forcing it there as I smelt the smell of alcohol all over her.

"Hey, you're drunk." I said tapping her shoulder, indicating her to let go of me, but she only hug me tighter, stuffing her face in my neck.

"Tasha? Can you let go of me for a second?" I ask trying to push her away lightly, she muttered something, but I heard it clearly.

"Natasha..." I called out, trying to sound as stern as I could.

"Hmm?" She hummed as she took out her face on my neck, putting her chin on my shoulder. I look at her, only to find her already looking at me, smiling sloppily.

"Okay, you're clearly drunk, come on, let's get you back inside the hotel." I said as I tap her arms again, but she made no move on letting me go.

"Yur really pretty beautifulllll." She stated slurring as she smile sloppily, her drooping eyes looking at me.

I can't help but blush, I cleared my throat and tried to get away, this time, I got away from her successfully.

"Thanks, now, come on Natty, you need to rest already." I said as I hold her hand, but before i can even make a step, she pulled me back.

"Natashaaa." I whined, clearly losing my patience already.

"Sorry, sorry..." She slurred under her breath as she hug me.

Seriously?! What's up with this woman hugging me.

"Tasha, please let go, and let's head inside the hotel already, you're clearly drunk." I said sternly.

She pulled back and look down at me, pouting as tears brimmed in her eyes.

"Heyy, why are you crying?" I said softly, holding her face.

"You don't love me anymore..." She said in s very little voice breaking. I can't help but frown, as my heart flutter seeing her this cute.

"Why? Why would you say that?" I ask softly, wiping the tears that came out of her eyes.

"You're mad at me..." She said, stuffing her face in my neck as she sob.

"What?!- no, i'm not mad, I promise. You're just stubborn and won't listen to me." I reasoned and she pulled back gazing at me.

"I'm sorry, i'm not gonna be stubborn anymore..." She said shaking her head as I wipe her tears.

"Good, now, will you let me lead you inside the hotel, so you can sleep already?" I ask, caressing her cheeks, looking up at her as she nodded and smiled widely.

"Okay, do you love me now?" She ask loosening her arms around me.

"Ofcourse. Ofcourse, I do. You're my best friend, now come on, let's get you inside." I said intertwining my hands with her as I lead her towards the hotel.

"Hmmm...best friend." She muttered but I heard it, not thinking anything out of it, I continue walking, pulling her with me until we arrived at her room.

I helped her out, I told her to wash her face first, so she can wake up from her drunkness a little, thank god she did, it would be awkward if I see her naked.

"Okay, you go to the bathroom, i'm gonna get you clothes, okay? Be careful so you don't slip." I commanded softly.

"Okay." She said and get to the bathroom.

I find her a comfortable clothes, and waited, sitting on the edge of the bed. A few minutes later, she came back with towel around her body.

"Hey, here, get dress and come back, okay? Just call me if you need anything." I said as I hand her the clothes.

After a few minutes she came back, and I immediately gave her the glass water I took. She smiled at me sloppily and she drink it. After that, I helped her lay in bed since she's still stumbling a little, this woman really drink so much.

"Okay, i'm gonna go now, are you okay already?" I said, and she shook her head, making me frown.

"Why?" I ask as i sit on her side.

"You're not sleeping with me?" She said as she hug my waist.

"Oh- do you want me to sleep here?" I ask.

"Pleaseee?" She ask looking up at me, pouting as her eyes brimmed with tears.

Okay, why is she always crying tonight?!

"Okay, okay. No more tears, I will stay here, im just gonna clean myself and I'll be back, okay?" I said wiping her tears, and she nodded.

"Okay, promise?" She ask, looking up at me.

"I promise." I said softly and kissed her forehead.

"Now, go on, you can rest now, I will come back, I promise." I said standing up.

"No, I'll wait." She said, now smiling.

Natasha's POV:

As soon as she left, I let out a sigh, looking up at the ceiling as I smile like an idiot. It's like Maya's face is up there, her beautiful smile, making my heart flutter in happiness.

How do I ask her out? Should I ask for her family's permission first? Yeah, I think I should. I mean, even if they deny me, it still won't stop me.

I took out my phone beside me, opening it and calling Maria's contact, putting it on my ear as I wait for her to response.

I actually don't know what i'm doing right now.

"Hello?" I heard Maria through the phone, I smiled and greeted her.

"Hiii, gay friend." I said giggling.

"Wait- are you drunk?" She said, chuckling.

"No, no, absolutely not." I said laughing as I sit up, leaning against the headboard.

"Okay, sure. Anyways, why'd you call?" She ask and I took a deep breathe.

"Okay, I need you to bear with me, okay?" I ask, and I hear her hum.

"Ilikeyoursister- no actually, i'm iminlovewithmaya." I said closing my eyes tightly.

"With Maya, what? Can you clear it out, I didn't heard you clearly." She said making me roll my eyes

"I, Natasha Romanoff, is inlove with your sister, Maya Hill." I said, confidently.

"Okay?....you know what, just- rest Natasha, you're clearly drunk, talk to me when you're sober." She laughed and I groaned, clearing my throat.

"I'm not joking, Maria. I'm inlove with your sister, like, so so so inlove. I want her to have my last name, I want to be able to call her mine, I want to have her as my girlfriend and to call her my wife, and I want her to have my childr-" I said, trying to sound more sober and serious, but I was cut off by her.

"Okay, okay, you said enough. Are you...are you sure? I mean, I wouldn't stop you if you really love my sister, but look, I know you Natasha, you-" She said, and I know where this is coming, so I stopped her.

"I'm changed, I swear, I promise, ever since that night when the first time I saw her, everything changed about me." I said. There's a minute of silence, until she spoke up.

"Okay, i'm gonna need to talk to you in person about this." She said and hung up

"Fuck you, i'm inlove with your sister." I whispered, smiling, throwing my phone aside.

"Inlove with who?" I heard a familiar voice day, and as if my drunkness washed away in just a snap, I quickly sit up.

"Maya! H-how long have you been there?" I ask.

"Long enough to know that you're inlove with someone." She said quietly, and shrug.

I saw a glint of sadness in her eyes, making me confuse.

"It's- it's nothing, maybe I can tell you soon, but now, let's just sleep, im really tiredd." I said and she smiled, nodding her head as she climb on the bed.

She was going to lay beside me, but before she can lay, I quickly pull her into me, making her head go on my chest, as my arms quickly snake around her, hugging her tightly like a pillow.

"Good night, Maya." I said, smiling.

"G'night, Tasha." She said, slightly muffled, as her soft arms snaked around me.

I smiled one last time before closing my eyes, pulling her closer to me as I sighed in content.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 373 26
A girl from Concord, Massachusetts goes back to a family house in the Suburb of New York City, where she enters a new chapter of her life. What happe...
63.8K 1.7K 21
"Look at her blushing, Rose. Do we make you nervous, tesoro?" "Yes" I respond, my eyes closing. The pleasure is too much. "If I have to tell your t...
15.4K 813 57
"She raped me." I heard Hunter defending Himself. His declaration was like a mockery and my neighbours started laughing at him. Everybody believes on...
1.9K 60 12
Ravina Augusta Varlett was a young woman with much power. Being an orphan since she was born, she learned to be independent with no attachments; besi...