TaaRey FF - Aurora!

By Asha_PercAbeth

The story starts from the exact moment of Rey confessing the truth of break up in front of everyone, when he'... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
New Characters
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Few Questions
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 55

611 41 20
By Asha_PercAbeth

"Bhai…" Taani mumbled, hoping atleast he wasn't angry on her. Swayam hiked his head at her. He wasn't annoyed. But was definitely worried for her and Rey. Rey looked outright furious and probably, he understood. He smiled a bit and tousled her hair. "It's okay... Taani…" His words sent a bit of relief. "Tumhe Jo sahi laga, wo tumne Kiya hai… But.." he paused, slanting towards the quiet gang. "Tumhe pata hai na… yahanse dance ban remove hone Tak... humara Rasta alag honewala hai…"

Taani gulped. She knew. She dipped her head. Rithwik and Wahi just watched this unusual behavior of everyone with Taani. Gang looked at each other. They couldn't understand why all of them were behaving as if they encountered the hidden enemies.

******

Rey sat alone in fire exit, clutching his hands so hard that if you looked closely, the muscles made a sound. A kind of deep temper burned in him. All he wanted was a happy life with dance, his friends and love. But, here it went again. He still couldn't understand why would Taani even accept something that went against his belief? Or didn't she cared enough of his likes?

The door to the fire exit opened and Rey's eyes snapped in alert. His back was to Taani but the moment Taani stepped in and closed the door behind, he knew she was the one. He wasn't really in a mood to talk, right now. He stormed up, to go out but Taani blocked him. He averted his eyes. She ached to get his attention. But he wasn't giving one.

"Rey… mujhe baat karni hai aapse…" She pleaded. His eyes flashed the raging temper. And she winced. "Ab baat karne ko hai Kya, Taani… Tujhe Jo karna ta… tumne Kiya... Ab mujhe Jo karna hai... Mein karunga" His face filled with outrageous anger. His foot turned towards door. "Ab aap Meri baat bi nahi sunoge?" She spoke and he halted. Both were standing side by side in the opposite direction. Taani tilted her head to see him hobble back just by her words. Even amidst of the misunderstandings they carried, he stopped to listen to her. "Bolo?" He careened as she did the same. Both of them gaped each other. Just before hours, they were in the same place, romancing each other. And now...

"Rey... Meine ye GS position jaan bujkar nahi li hun…" She spoke truth. "Per liya toh haina…" He stepped forward, backing her to the wall. "Ha… per…" She couldn't even finish her sentence as he pounced on her. "Per Kya? Kya?" Taani's back hit the wall and Rey moved to her personal space. "Humesha ki tarah mere against kadi ho gayi… tum jaanti bi ho… jabse dance ban ka pata Chala hai… mein tumhe kitna miss Kiya hun…" He held her shoulders. "Pura team mere sahare ka intezaar Kar Raha hai… lekin mein… tumhara saath chahta ta… I wanted you to be with me in this…" He dipped his fingers in her skin.

"Rey…" one hand of her cupped his cheek. "Mein humesha apke saath hi hun.. aaj bi mein apke saath hun… abi bi mein apke saath hi kadi hun…" Her words trembled.

"Jhoot…" His words sliced through her. "agar saath kadi hoti toh… tum ye GS position kabhi accept nahi karti…"

Taani's heart broke at his words. He refused to accept her decision. And now when she had decided already, she couldn't step back. Nor she would. "Aisa mat boliye, Rey… Mein ye GS position chahke nahi li hun… Mera bi majboori hai…"

"Really…" his face hovered inch away. "Aisa kaunsa majboori hai, Taani? Kyunki mujhe toh samaj mein nahi aa Raha..." He paused. "Tumhe ache se pata hai… mein dance ban remove Karne ke liye kisi bi had Tak jaa sakta hun…KISI BI…"

"Jaanti hun…" she whispered.

"Nahi… tum samaj nahi rahe ho… Ye tumhara GS post accept karna matlab…tum… mera har koshish ka musibath banogi…" He explained.

"Pata hai, Rey." She wasn't going to give up on the things she was willing to do.

"Pata hai toh ye bi tumhe shayad pata hoga… Hum dono saath mein nahi… alag alag padaav per Kade hai… bilkul ek dusre ke against…" he grit his teeth.

"Ye sab mein jaanti hu, Rey... Per Kya hum saath Milkar ye problem solve nahi Kar sakte?" She begged.

"Saath mein?" He smiled sardonically. "Tum ab college ki GS ho… Matlab… ab tum college authorities ki taraf ho Taani... aur mein… college authorities ke kilaf… Matlab tumhara bi kilaf…" He dug fingers into her shoulders. "Ouch" She whined. He was literally hurting her skin, unkowingly. The minute she felt the pain, Rey's posture smoothened. "Hey…" He grazed his fingers on the reddened skin. And then looked into her eye. "I'm so sorry…" he cupped her cheek. She shrugged as if it wasn't a big deal. But to Rey, it was. All the frustration built up inside. In his uncontrollable temper, he had really hurt her. And that made him go mad. He fist punched on the wall, making Taani jump on her skin.

"Rey…" she pulled his hand. "Aap Pagal ho Gaye ho…" She checked it to find any injury. Fortunately, there wasn't any blood or wound though she doubted. Definitely it must have pained him. "Aap ye Kya Kar rahe ho, Rey" She screamed on him. He was losing all his anger on himself and that disheartened her. He was hurting inside. She was ready with her support to him but he was objecting to accept it. She was willing to favour him but he wasn't ready to understand her perceptions. When VP had asked her to accept the position, she denied initially. But VP was the one made her understand that it was necessary for her to handle GS duties to help out Rey and team. VP may have been a member of college authority, but he was clearly favouring the dance team to pull back their wits. Even Wahi and Rithwik were going to help her with this whole mess. Rey may still not understand but she believed that her GS position could be a liability to dance team. She had been former GS and was very well aware of all the duties. Even if she stood against him, that was only for the betterment of him. To aid him. To scribble a path for him to ease the things.

"Kuch nahi hua hai…" He said, seeing her worried face. She glared him. "Mujhe chalna chahiye... Gang Mera wait Kar Raha hoga… aur mujhe jaake APNE gang ke saath is college ka naya student bodies ko hatane ka planning toh bi banana hai…" he taunted her. Taani gaped him, astounded at his mockery. "Toh jayiye… diwar fodne see acha hai… jaake apna ye Jo bi hai.. wo kijiye…" Taani was no less. "Sirf aapko nahi… mujhe bi bahut saare kaam hai… GS ka kaam…" She humiliated right back on his face. They weren't mocking each other or they were? Rey rolled his eyes. She was going to give him hard time but he was going to give her super hard time. Both stood glaring at each other.

******

"Mujhe lagta hai… Taani ab Tak pigal gayi hogi…." Vicky brought a plate of sandwiches. Gang was sitting in the canteen. "Aur has rahi hogi… VP sir ko apne resignation phirse dene…" Nil commented. "Per why?" Neha mused. "Why not?" Simmi giggled. "Pehle toh Rey aur Taani ka banta nahi ta… lekin ab toh wo dono saath mein hai… toh… isn't it obvious… Taani, Rey ke liye GS position bi chod degi…" Simmi comprehended.

"Why will Taani do that?" Surbhi rose a question. "Not just Taani… for a fact why would anyone do that? Just because wo dono relationship mein hai… doesn't mean they have to stick up to each other's opinions… no… Taani and Rey are individual people… Rey ka Jo opinions hai… zaruri nahi hai… Taani ka bi Wahi ho…ya wo bi wahi follow Karo... Agar wo bandi kuch Kar rahi hai toh… it's her own thing…" Surbhi was offended. "Aur mujhe samaj nahi aata ki… why will Taani change her stance?"

Everyone stared at her flabbergasted. "Ye Kya bole jaa rahi hai…" Bharath mumbled. "Chup Kal... Walna… tumhe bi sunayegi…" Amar chided him.

"I meant to say… Taani shayad Rey ke baare mein sochke…." Simmi started to only cut off by Surbhi again.

"Phir wahi... Taani hi kyun? Rey bi toh Taani ko samaj sakta hai na… Rey ko bi Taani ka decision ko respect karna padega?" Surbhi said.

"Per baat dance ka hai… Dance ke saamne Rey ko kuch bi nahi dikta…" Sharon commented. "Sirf Rey ko nahi… hum sab wahi karte hai…" Swayam intervened.

"Ab hum sirf time waste Kar rahe hai... Rey ne bola na… Aaj raat hum sab unke Ghar per milenge…aur Jo karna hai wo sab discus karenge…. Abi baat karke koi faida nahi hai…" Kriya aided her mind.

******

Wahi was listing out the cultural events for the year. But his head wasn't in his work. Taani observed him from her seat. He looked completely lost. His fingers were on the keyboard but they were halted.

"Wahi…" Taani shut her laptop and trotted towards him. He didn't respond. "Hey…" she slapped on his shoulder. "Huh..." Wahi's head craned up to catch her curious look. "Kya hua, tujhe? Subah se aise muh kyun latkake baite ho" she questioned him.

Wahi's thoughts went back to Hina. The way she rejected his proposal tipped him. He had never experienced such kind of disposal at the hand of a women, before. And Hina just didn't reject him but pushed him off from the hope he hung till now. She liked him. Then why wasn't she even ready for a relationship, he didn't understood. Neither he wanted to understand because he was really hurt by her dismissal without any explanation.

"Mujhe Kya hoga, jaaneman" he slid up and locked a hand around Taani. "Tujhe mere baare mein chodke, apne Rey ke baare mein sochna hai Abhi..." His finger poked her cheek. "Rey toh bahut gusse mein hai…"

"Wo toh hai…" Taani pouted. "Per… tu" she turned on him, pulling away. "baat ko gumao mat… Kya hua? Mujhe bi nahi bataoge?"

Wahi sighed. Taani wasn't a girl who would just listen to his witty lines. She understood him. She cared for him. Hence, he accepted her fake wrath at times. "Abi nahi… Taani.." he held her hand. Taani looked like she had so many things to say. "Nahi… kuch mat bolo… Abi is baare mein baat nahi karenge… Jab waqt aayega  tab Mein kud bolunga… okay" he pleaded. Taani had this soft corner for him that she agreed to whatever he said. If he was going to tell her later anyway, she wouldn't force him, now. Everyone deserved their own space at times. But she was really worried for him. "Abi Hume ye dance ban ke upar concentrate karna hai. Tumhara BF aur uska saare friends milke humara dajjiya udane wale hai…" Wahi again hung his hand around her. And this time, she didn't pull away. She needed that little solace. She needed her friends as well. She imagined all the humiliation and mockery she was bestowed upon during dance ban in the past. During which she was alone to battle it out. But now, she wasn't alone. She had her own friends who would craft a world on platter if she asked. She had people who would stand by her no matter what. That didn't mean she was on opposing side of Rey. No. Not at all. She had plans to help him and his team to get back his dreams. She wasn't going to give up just because Rey wasn't willing to believe a shit about it. Though it looked like, she is in a opposing team, she knew to balance out everything. Years of experience had taught her to deal with such situations. She had been naive in the past. Now, she was just ready for the battle with a armor in her hand. She was going to uphold her college as well as help Rey and team to remove the dance ban, whether Rey had a say in it or not.

******

"Abe..  Kya Kar rahe hai tum log?" Swayam chided as Nil and Bharath bickered about something. "Unhe chodo .. yaha deko…" Sharon showed Simmi, Rinni and Neha who were complementing about the newly done nail extensions of Simmi. Amar and Vicky sat in the sofa watching Nil and Bharath who were on a verbal diarrhoea. Kriya sat on the edge of a one seat sofa where Surbhi had already sedated. Both were making faces, waiting for Rey to come out of his room. All of them were in his house to discuss about the plans to implement to lift dance ban.

"Guys.  Kya ho Raha hai yaha?" Rey strolled down in his white shirt and grey boogey pants. That shut everyone. "Kuch nahi, Rey… in logon ka chalta rahega… tum bolo…" Vicky jumped up. "Ha Rey... Pehle hum NDC ka application kaise in time dalenge, wo sochna hai…" Surbhi noted. "Right." Rey agreed. "Per kaise?" Kriya was really thinking hard. "Hume NDC ke liye officially GS ki mail id se hi apply karna padega…" Sharon pointed, knowing very well where it would lead. Swayam turned to Rey. Rey just straightened his eyes as his hands fell on his hips. "I know, Sharon." He knew already. Everyone knew except Surbhi and Kriya. "Teri… aisa hai toh..." Bharath started to say something but Nil stomped on his foot to shut it. Because anything coming out of his mouth against Taani would just lead Rey and Swayam turning all over into a possessed ghosts. And they already had enough misunderstandings with Taani and gang in the past.

"Kriya..." Rey began. "tum GS ki mail id se login karke abi NDC ka application daldo…"

"Per…" Kriya was gobsmacked. This wasn't right.

"But Rey…" Swayam intervened before Kriya could say anymore.

"Mein jaanta hu Tum Kya soch rahe ho, Swayam. Per Hume iske alawa koi option nahi hai… mein bi nahi chahta hun in Sab mein Taani fase… isiliye mein gussa hun usase ki usne GS ka position accept Kiya… Per agar hum ye nahi karenge toh is saal hum NDC ka sapna chodadena hai…" Rey comprehended.

Swayam's eyes snapped along with others. Rey was right. At the same time, hacking GS mail to do this was a big decision. If anything went wrong, Taani would face the consequences. If they don't do anything, they would bear the loss. Everyone went quiet.

"Hum Taani se madad bi mang sakte hai… Hum kud ye karne se zyada.. agar hum Taani se help mangenge toh… I'm sure she'll help us out" Surbhi had different opinion.

"Tum Taani ko jaanti nahi ho, Surbhi. She's very serious with the rules." Sharon unfolded.

"And also she's very righteous in her work. Kuch bi aisa nahi karegi jisase college ko nuksan ho" Simmi appreciated.

Surbhi's hopes fell flat. "Kriya...Now…" Rey made a decision, before anyone had different options about it. She understood imemdiately. Sh then grabbed the laptop which was already on the table and set to work on it. Swayam literally tensed. Before once, he never cared about Taani's magnitude in this situation but now when he had come to think of it, he wasn't happy with this. He was just not into it as there was no guarantee of their plan being fruitful. Least if flipped, Taani would go through much more. Then again, team of 12 people's career depended on it. Participating in NDC and winning it was even more important than the last year. It was their final year and this was the only chance they would get to represent themselves from St. Louis and gracefully, to attract any sponsors to build their professional dream team.

"What the hell!" Kriya cursed as she constantly typed. "Kya hua?" Amar asked. "Password had been changed." She looked up with a hopeless face. "I thought so…" Rey mumbled. He guessed it already. He knew Taani way well to even begin with. If he thought, he was step ahead of her, that was such a wrong thing. Because she wasn't behind him anymore. Rather, she stood 10ft forward from him. Smart ass. He even felt proud for a second at her smartness. Then again, he had to rub it off remembering her taunts or that she wasn't in the same page as him.

"Ab Kya karenge?" Kriya mused. "Ek kaam karte hai… Wahi toh kuch bi hack Kar sakta hai… toh ye password Kya... Usko hum puchenge…" Surbhi suggested. Everyone gave her a pity look. "Wahi is a ACS as well as AGS… toh wo humari help kyun karega?" Sharon tapered. That zipped Surbhi. As much as Wahi loved Surbhi, he also loved Taani and his work. So, her hopes were just like ice. Froze in her mind but melted once she opened her mouth.

"Idea…" Vicky really had a wicked idea. Everyone looked at his grinning face. At the same time, Rey's door knocked. "Mein dekta hun… ruko" He walked amusing who could visit him during this time. It was night 9.30 pm. And normally he didn't had visitors during this time except for his friends.

He opened the door only to shut it back. He was so shocked to see Taani standing on his door steps that he freaking closed the door on her face again as before. It wasn't because he didn't like her having in his house which once he faked. But the whole gang was in his house and he was sure Taani would get all the information she needed if she saw others with him.

"Kaun hai, Rey?" Swayam yelled. "Abe chup…" Rey ran inside, silencing everyone. "Tum… tum Sab log jaldi kahi chup jaao…" he notified them. "Rey tum sadme mein nahi aa Gaya na…" Nil checked side of his head. Rey glared him. "Nahi toh kya… GF ke saath romance karte waqt, uski Bhai se pakad Gaye ho… aise behave Kar rahe ho tum" he commented. Swayam sent him a death glare. Was it even a example? "Nil… tum mazak band Karo... Ye toh Meri gf ka Bhai se bi katarnak hai…" Rey stressed. "Kyunki ye kud Meri GF hai Jo abi mere darwaze ke Bahar gusese kadi Hui hai…" He gritted his teeth at the worst timing. "Abhi mein ek minute mein jaake darwaza nahi kolunga toh…samjo wo kabhi aage Jake ye Ghar ki taraf aana chodado…dekegi bi nahi…" Rey warned them to fuck off. "Per Taani yaha Kya Kar rahi hai?" Kriya was astonished. "Wo bi is waqt?" Swayam glared Rey with a hint of suspicion. "Swayam… tu aise mat dekh… mujhe Sach mein nahi pata… Agar tum log jaldi chupenge nahi toh… shayad pata bi nahi chalega…" Rey literally pushed boys who were calling on each other while they tried to run and hide. Girls had gone behind a pillar in the hall, while boys ran to the steps. Rey recovered from the scare and went to attend the furious Taani.

"Hi" he smiled, opening the door. "This is second time, Rey" she closed hands across her chest. "wo…mein" Rey tried to form a reason. He was stuttering. "Wo… tum" he giggled funnily. "Bahar hi kadi ho… andar aao…" he moved making a space for her to enter. She eyed him. He was behaving weird. "Todi der pehle aap Mera muh pe darwaza band Kar Diya ta… abi aap andar aane ke liye bol rahe ho… andar aane ke baad mujhe phirse bagaoge toh nahi" she rose her eyebrows at him. His insides succumbed. If he had to act it out, he should pull himself up. Instead of answering her, he held her hand and pulled inside. "Sorry…" he mouthed genuinely meaning it. His intention wasn't to make her feel low about closing the door on her face. He acted on his instincts only to hide few things from her. Taani just melted at his apology. "Sorry accepted" she didn't make it a big issue though she had all chance in the world to whine about it. Sometimes we do things subconsciously. Atleast now Rey meant his sorry unlike before who didn't even had the sense to beg her forgiveness for treating her like a nobody.

Swayam peeped through stairs as other boys were pulling his collar, pushing him away to get the sight of Taani and Rey. They were actually curious to know Taani's presence while Swayam was still uncomfortable. Girls on the other hand giggled seeing, both giving dovey looks to each other.

"Tum itni raat mein yaha…" Rey framed his questions cautiously. Taani felt absurd. "Kal toh apne ye sawal nahi pucha?" She asked back, sensing the tension creeping on Rey's face. His eyes fiddled up and side as he glanced at Taani back. Th question caught him off guard. Knowing Swayam was somewhere hidden behind, listening to this conversation made it even more worse than the whole gang listening to his and Taani's private talks.

"Kal?" Vicky muttered. "Kal…" Nil's mouth went open. "Kal…" Amar sung. "Abe.. Kya Kal Kal Kal… Kya hua ta Kal?" Bharath went bonkers in whispers. Swayam glowered at them. But he Himself couldn't help but wonder the phrase behind Taani's kal word. "Chup…" Vicky punched Bharath while other two simpered at Swayam. "Kal… Kal toh kuch bi nahi hua hoga…" Nil said it to just calm down Swayam.

"Kair.. wo sab chodiye... Aap toh office mein itna gusse mein te mujhper… ab toh." Taani hinted.

"Ab hum college mein nahi haina… College ka Jo bi issues hai… usko mein Wahi rakna chahta hun… Waha tum Meri gf se zyada college ki beti ban gayi ho… Toh teek hai… mein tujhe kuch bi nahi bolunga… per yaha… college ke Bahar.. humara ek personal rishta hai…" he couldn't resist touching her. His fingers grazed her cheek, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear. She felt his touch immersing in her as they locked into each other's pupils. Rey had suddenly forgotten that they weren't alone.

Taani felt so good to listen his words. Those words meant world to her. Somewhere she was scared that he would push her away amidst of this dance ban fiasco as she's against him, According to him. But him confronting the most faithful words just made her fall for him even more. He was angry at her at the same time he respected the relationship they had.

"Ye Rey Kar Kya Raha hai…" Bharath frowned. "Isko toh Taani ko jaldi Bagana ta na..."

"Taani ke Pyaar mein ye dubki Mar Raha hai..." Nil joked earning a disgusting glare, not just him but Bharath as well who was making unnecessary comments. "Mujhe bi dekla hai…" Amar who was back pushed them a little and all four of them glided like a popcorns on the steps. Nil's legs fell on Swayam's stomach while his head landed on Vicky. While Bharath and Amar were on top of each other.

Simmi and Neha bust into laughing as other girls held their stomach laughing out loud at the scene of dostana.

Rey and Taani's eye contact broke. Rey cussed some mute words hiding behind Taani, at the boys who stood one by one, throwing awkward looks at Taani. Taani's mouth opened as she witnessed several things at a time. Here she was to meet Rey. But his friends showered upon their moment from different corners of the house. She couldn't keep quite as she watched her brother smiling at her guiltily but not before throwing daggers at Nil who made the whole mess of falling on him. Taani just stood dazed at the whole situation.

"Bhai… aap bi yaha?" Taani was chuckling, internally not surprised to see anyone of them. She actually expected this when Rey shut dooron her face. She guessed it. "Woooo…." He struggled to answer. "Tum… yaha Kya Kar rahe ho?" Swayam inturn turned the tables on her. Taani froze as the posessive brother ripped out of the fetus.

******

Author's Note:

I know that from past two weeks, my updated are quite late. I'm quiet busy with my work. So I'm extremely sorry for making you all wait. Hopefully, I'll try to update sooner.

This chapter is specially dedicated to Riya, my beautiful reader. Happy birthday 🎂🍰🍫 darling. I hadn't written this chapter until I saw your wish and Sreejan comment. You guys were constantly waiting and requesting for the updates. Sorry for making you all wait. Now, go read and enjoy the chapter.

P.S: I written this whole chapter during travelling on a bike from Bangalore to my home town. Please spare me if there are any mistakes or something that isn't upto the mark.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 427 28
D one quixotic plan of Rey have changed d life of 2 individuals to the extreme. Rey is heart-broken with d exit of Taani from d college n also from h...
110K 5K 107
Highest rank two times - #1 in taarey #1 in Swayam #1 in Sharon #1 in taani ...
2.2K 115 6
Well, I will not disclose the story. But this is totally out of the D3...
6.1K 236 6
Well, this is something new, I guess😜 This Five shot story of TaaRey! So I'm not gonna give you any kind of hint of the story. You should go and rea...