Never Been too Late to Love

By Its_Jessy_Stories

Jazelle Owen is born with a silver spoon in her mouth. She's filthy rich, but she has only one goal. To save... More

Disclaimer
Character Introduction
My Life Story
Changes
Past Story
Unexpected Help
Deal
Suspicious
Chocolate
Confrontation
I'm doomed!
Teammates cum Friends
Cooking Deal
I'm sorry
Taylor Irwin
Helping him
One step closer
Kiss??
Care
Stay
Gift- Dylan is back
Sara and Jonas
Hurt
Relationship
Confession
Getting along
Mom's diary
Love
Problem
Betrayal
Anger
Regrets
Guilty
News
Pain
Karaoke
Feelings
Loving You
Being with them
Dad
Family and Friends
Emotions
Sharing
To the present
The happily after
Epilogue

Confrontation

65 6 2
By Its_Jessy_Stories

DYLAN POV

I sneezed again.

Damn, who the hell is thinking about me?

Riley laughed seeing me keep sneezing. ''Are you sure you don't have a fever?'', Riley asked.

''No, I don't want to extend my stay here'', I shake my head. ''Thanks to my sister who brought me meals every day. You know what? She can cook well'', I told him surprisingly. ''I don't know about that''

''You don't know many things about her anyway'', he scoffed.

''You are right'', my expression changed. ''I have never been there for her''

''Hey bud, I was just joking'', Riley raised his hands in defeat.

Getting down from the bed, I walked to the window and view the outside.

''I made a big mistake'', I told him. ''My sister didn't know anything but she wanted to take all the blame for me. I have never tried to understand her since young. I never know she cares for me and loves me as her brother. How stupid I am for being selfish. Not only Jazelle's but I destroyed Sara's life and my best friend's life too. I deserve to die'', I grabbed the rail in front of me.

''What are you talking about Dylan?'', hearing Sara's words, I turned back and was shocked seeing her.

Quickly I pull the curtain behind me and hide behind the curtain.

''Shit, she's here'', I mumbled.

''Ok I take leave then'', Riley talked.

''Curse you Riley'', I muttered.

There was pure silence after Riley left. I thought both of them left the place but suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around me although there's a curtain in between us. My body stiffened for a second.

''I'm tired... tired of waiting for you'', Sara was crying. ''Do you know how much I'm worried to death there and you refuse to meet me?'', she sounded upset. ''Why the hell you saved me?'', she asked me angrily.

''Because... you deserve to live'', I smile. She leans back from me. ''I can't face you after what I've done. I want you to hate me but...'', I paused.

Suddenly the curtain was removed, revealing Sara. The love of my heart. Her eyes were swollen.

Raising my hand, I wanted to wipe her tears but halted. I can't touch her. Just when I take back my hand, Sara grabs my hand and place it on her cheek. I was surprised to see her. She looked calm as she closes her eyes.

''I....I'm sorry'', I said genuinely; dropping my sight on the floor. ''I'm sorry for everything''

''Then you need to work hard for it'', Sara stated. I looked up at her. ''Make things right. If you really loved me, then court me with all you can. Then I will think whether should accept you or not'', she added.

''Huh... wait?'', I almost shouted. ''I....Is that mean I still have the chance?'', my eyes widened.

''This is your second chance. Better you use it well'', she crosses her arms; showing me her serious look.

I smile. ''Yes, my lord''

Sara will always be a kind-hearted woman among everyone. She never complained once and she always gives the sweetest smile even though she's suffering inside. All I want is to make her happy.

''I want to meet Jonas, right now'', I told her. ''I need to do it now''

''But...'', Sara looked concerned since I'm not allowed to be discharged yet.

''It's ok Sara. I will come back once I talked with him'', I assured her.

''Then, I will come with you'', she stated.

Although I didn't want to trouble her she insisted to come with me. So I brought her with me. Dad appointed bodyguards around us since the attack.

Sara was waiting outside. I entered Jonas's room without knocking but he seems like smiling at himself. He didn't realize my presence yet. He will usually give this reaction if something good happened to him. Something that makes him happy.

''Someone is in good mood I guess'', I talked. He diverted his attention to me and as expected, his expression changed seeing me.

''Let me talk and you can say anything after that'', I walked towards his office desk and stand opposite him.

''I like Sara'', I said firmly. ''I love her so much and I won't give up now. Especially to you'', I stated. 

He raised his brow with my words. ''I've been really selfish in the past and trust me, I really wanted to go back there and correct everything. When you were trying to pursue her even after she rejected you, I felt insecure. Without thinking about anyone's feelings, I betrayed you, Jazelle, and Sara. I thought if you married my sister, you would forget Sara and that it's easier for me to be with Sara'', I told him the truth.

''My sister didn't know anything about my plan. It was all because of me. So please, don't seek revenge on her because of me. Let her go. This time I won't stop you if you try to impress Sara but I will make sure this time I take the effort to court Sara in my own way'', I stated firmly.

''I'm sorry for everything. I know saying sorry won't solve anything compared to what you went through. It won't change the fact that I betrayed you. Trust me, I feel dying each second since it happened'', my balled my hands.

''But'', I knelt down and I saw him standing up. ''I'm really sorry for everything Jonas''

''What the hell are you doing Dylan?'', he grabbed my arm. ''Stand up, damn it''

''Not until you forgive me. Kill me, Jonas, It's my fault that I lost my handsome best friend'', soon after I said it, he pushed me with the shoe he was wearing.

''Die, you bastard'', he gives a dead glare.

I chuckle. ''You found out? Jeez... this is what happens if you are born smart'', I tsked.

''Get lost'', he raised his brow.

I smile. He always gives this annoying expression whenever I try to give a cute expression.

''I miss you, Jonas'', I stated sincerely. ''I wished I had come to you earlier and told me how I felt about Sara at that time'', I sighed. ''It's too late now''

I see a hand in front of me. Looking up, I saw Jonas showing his hand to me. ''Stand up'', he instructed. Smiling, I grabbed his hand and stood up.

After all, he's still my best friend...

''But I won't give up Sara'', I told him firmly.

''Whatever'', he rolled his eyes which surprised me.

He seems not interested in Sara's topic.

''Wait a minute... you are going to sacrifice your love for me?'', I cover my mouth shockingly. ''For this best friend?'', I fake an emotional expression. ''I love you Jonas'', I jumped on him but he stepped aside and made me fall on his desk.

''Ouch'', I groaned.

''Shut up and go back to the hospital'', he ordered. ''Before I call your father and inform him that his son is here'', he threatened.

''I'M LEAVING RIGHT AWAY'', saying that I walk towards the door. I glanced at him before leaving and saw him smiling.

Thanks, Jonas....

*************************

How's Dylan's POV?

Finally, he apologized to his best friend and cleared his feelings for Sara....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 132 43
WARNING!!! MATURE CONTENT. READER BEWARE!!! Thank you for reading and supporting my first works. Just thought of sharing this with the world. Cheers...
564K 26.4K 52
He brushed his lips against my jaw, his dark hair falling over his brow. "Open your eyes," he commanded. "Look at me." I followed his orders and look...
14 5 4
The Oak Harbor Massacre. A sweet sixteen party. Eight murdered. Others injured. Among the dead Rylan's parents & twin sister. What started off as a n...
69.9K 2.4K 48
Alex Harper loves Dylan West ever since she can remember. Too bad he never noticed her. Not even with the countless dinners at each other's houses an...