Never Been too Late to Love

Od Its_Jessy_Stories

Jazelle Owen is born with a silver spoon in her mouth. She's filthy rich, but she has only one goal. To save... Více

Disclaimer
Character Introduction
My Life Story
Changes
Past Story
Unexpected Help
Deal
Suspicious
Chocolate
Confrontation
I'm doomed!
Teammates cum Friends
Cooking Deal
I'm sorry
Taylor Irwin
Helping him
One step closer
Kiss??
Care
Stay
Gift- Dylan is back
Hurt
Relationship
Confession
Confrontation
Getting along
Mom's diary
Love
Problem
Betrayal
Anger
Regrets
Guilty
News
Pain
Karaoke
Feelings
Loving You
Being with them
Dad
Family and Friends
Emotions
Sharing
To the present
The happily after
Epilogue

Sara and Jonas

60 6 1
Od Its_Jessy_Stories

JAZELLE'S POV

''Dylan is working with your father now, along with Sara'', Olivia informed me.

''What happened between Sara and Dylan? They were married but doesn't seem so'', I asked her curiously.

''Hmmm...'', she seems like thinking whether should tell me or not.

''Leave it, I don't care about them anyway'', I shrug.

When I was walking in the street, I saw Dylan who is talking with Sara at the side of the building.

''You don't know this simple thing?'', he asked her seriously. Sara didn't say anything but looked down.

Whoa, this is surprising. He fell head over heels for Sara once. He treated her well every time. What happened now?

Sara left Dylan after he asks her to get lost. At that moment, I saw Dylan's expression soften looking at her. He smiles genuinely for her.

Is he faking his feelings right now?

When I was cooking for dinner, I saw Jonas enter the house; looking frustrated.

''What happened?'', I asked him.

''Dylan is doing too much, Jazelle. I'm going to kill him one day'', he said angrily.

''What he did now?'', I sighed.

Jonas told me how Dylan picked a fight with him for a project. He complaints about almost one hour to me.

''Feel better?'', I asked Jonas who is lying on the couch.

''Much better'', he scoffed.

I chuckle. ''Here, drink this'', I give him a glass of lemon juice.

''So refreshing'', he looked calm after drinking the juice.

Jonas and Dylan used to be best friends but now, it's gone. They become enemies. I wished they can be like how they used to be.

''What happened?'', Jonas's voice made me out of my trance.

''Nothing. Take a bath. Let's have our dinner'', I winked.

**************

Thanks to Jonas, we were able to collect four hundred thousand. Not only him, A, B, Q and T work overtime to settle many projects successfully.

Recently he was busy with his project with my father's company.

''Jonas, let's go out this evening'', I asked him when he was having his breakfast while looking at his phone.

''Today?'', he turns his sight to me. ''Why? You need to go somewhere?'', he asked me.

''No, just wanted to go around this place... maybe for a ride?'', I shrug.

''I have work, you know that'', he raised his brow.

''Take some break today Jon. I will be waiting for you'', I told him. ''And if you don't come, I will be upset'', I warned.

He sighed.

I know he won't come but deep in my heart, I want him to come early today. It's past 8 p.m but he hasn't come back home. I feel envious of Sara who was able to be with him.

As time passes by, I feel worried. Usually, Jonas will inform me if he comes back home late but this time he didn't do it. It's 11 pm.

I tried to call him but couldn't reach him. So I called Olivia and she told me Jonas and Sara went to meet a client at the client's place. She told me that Jonas probably came back home late. Since I feel uneasy, I went to Jonas's company but it seems like he was not around.

Walking in the street, there weren't many people around. Some loafers were at the sides of the building, whispering among themselves seeing me. They were stepping towards me and I started to get anxious.

I bumped into someone when I was walking speedily.

''What are you doing here tonight?'', Dylan asked me.

''Dylan'', I feel relieved seeing him. ''Jonas hasn't come back home yet...'', I told him. ''I tried to call him but it's unreachable'', I said worriedly.

''He's not a kid anymore. He can take care of himself'', Dylan replied.

''But...''

''Go back home'', he cuts me off.

''NO'', I shake my head. ''Something happened to him and you are going to help me look for him'', I said firmly.

Dylan sighed. At last, I followed Dylan in his car.

''Where are we going?'', I asked.

''Sara is missing too'', his words shocked me. ''I found out that they went to the client's place. I'm going there'', he added.

''Jeez... then why you ask me to go back home?'', I scoffed.

''I can search for them myself'', he mumbled.

We reached the client's place. Riley and Olivia are already there.

''We heard the news'', Riley stated.

''I'm sorry Jazelle... I should have listened to you'', Olivia told me.

''It's ok... let's look for them'', I told her.

The guard told us that there was no one inside the place but we insisted on looking for them inside. We searched around the building but there wasn't anyone.

''See, I told you there's no one here'', the guard told us.

When we were about to leave, I stepped onto a few papers. Grabbing it, I noticed that these were my division's advertisement papers.

''They are here'', I told them. ''These papers belong to my office'', I told Dylan.

Dylan thinks for a moment. ''That is cold store correct?'', he asks the guard.

''Yes'', he nodded.

''Open it'', Dylan instructed.

The guard opened the room and I was shocked to see Sara in Jonas's arms.

''Oh God'', Olivia entered the room.

Sara fainted due to the coldness whereas Jonas was dehydrated. We brought them to the hospital. It seems like someone locked them without realizing that they are inside the cold store to check the materials.

''How's Sara?'', Jonas looked worried.

Since I saw Sara in Jonas's arms, something bothered me. I feel upset. I saw Jonas inside Sara's room whereas Dylan is outside the room.

Dad arrived at the hospital as soon as he heard the news. I saw him talking with Sara and Jonas. I wonder if dad will do the same thing if I'm admitted to the hospital.

Sara was discharged and dad brought her back home. Jonas doesn't talk about the incident to me and I didn't ask about it.

When I was working, I received a call from Olivia who told me that Dylan made Sara cry and Jonas was going to confront Dylan. Quickly I rushed to their place.

''This is all your fault! Now you put blame on others? You tricked us into marriage. You ruined my life, Sara's life... If not because of you, I would have lived happily with Sara instead of stuck with your sister!'', I froze hearing Jonas's words.

Dylan smirked. ''Huh-uh? Yeah, it's my fault. It's ok. I will divorce her now. Why not you marry her and live happily as you mentioned just now'', he challenged.

''Stop it guys'', Sara looked disappointed with both of them.

''Stop being too kind, Sara. I know you want this too'', Dylan said sarcastically.

''You son of a bitch!'', Jonas suddenly throws a punch at Dylan. Dylan didn't fight back. Jonas was hitting on Dylan and I quickly grabbed his arm to stop him.

''Jonas, stop'', I tried to stop him but he pushed me away.

''This is your damn fault!'', Jonas punched Dylan's face again.

Dylan spat blood. ''That's all you got?'', Dylan provoked Jonas.

When Jonas storms towards Dylan again, I stand in between them. Jonas halted his movement.

''This is my fault. I'm the one who ruined everyone's life. I forced Dylan to trick you'', I raised my voice while dropping my tears. ''D....Don't hit my brother.. He's innocent. He... He's my brother'', I cried. ''Please, it's my fault''

''What the hell you guys are doing?'', Riley who arrived there, looked angry. ''You guys want to kill each other??'', he shakes his head disappointedly.

Riley walks to Jonas's side. I turned back to see Dylan who didn't say anything.

''Why? Why are you doing this? To get killed?'', I asked him angrily; still dropping my tears.

Dylan looked up at me with his painful look. ''Yes'', he smiles and I give him a tight slap.

''Maybe you just didn't consider me as your sister, Dylan... Maybe I'm the only idiot who thinks of you as my brother'', my voice croaked.

When I turned back to walk, I saw a man with a gun from the opposite road. He was pointing his gun at Sara.

''Watch out'', I warned but the man released his trigger. 

*************************

Hi Guys, I'm trying to complete this story since I didn't like to make my readers wait. 

Thank you for reading my story... Keep supporting...

And don't forget to vote ;)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

22.4K 619 28
[COMPLETED] When Angeline married Nathan Snyder, it was supposed to give her the perfect life. Her dream was shattered the first time her husband lai...
69.3K 1.5K 33
After years of ups and down, Ryan William is left all alone even though he's surround by a lot of people. Choosing his love over the girl everyone th...
122K 2.3K 49
I grew up with Joe, Nick and Kevin. I've always been in love with Joe, but he has never seen me as more than a friend. I know my chances with him are...
907 30 30
Actions speak louder than words! Yet here we are where sometimes just mere words can do wonders. This is the story of a girl who always found herself...