We found Love♥️

By _writer__90

#1 in calm on 4/7/22 Completed ✅ VEDANT DIXIT "A man is incomplete without a woman. But I lost the woman I w... More

Introduction
She's something else!
I just hate them!
I argue with her?
I HATE MEN!
No man! No drama!
She's unpredictable!
He makes me weak!
God only save me..!
Getting on my nerves!
She said yess?
It has magnet in them.
I myself don't know!
The problem is not him!
Kya musibat hai ye?
And got nothing in return.
And you create a havoc in my life!
That's some achievement dude!
I'm losing my mind!
Is that all she thinks?
This felt surprisingly safe!
Pagal to ye kar rahi hai mujhe!
Should I get used to this warmth?
Even he got fed up!
Why are all the hardships in her way?
Jaan hi lelo meri!
Koi mere iss dil ko sambhale!
Mere biwi ka toh jawaab nahi!
He is injurious to my health!
I just can't!
Mera bichara laptop!
I love teasing her!
Ye pagal to nahi ho gaya?
That's my girl!
I'll be safe!
She definitely has my heart!
Can I really risk my heart?
Only because of him!
I'll lose my control!
You have made me weak!
Together!
Fuck you Vedant!
Focus on getting out of here!
This can't be happening!
Did she really say that?
We found Love♥️

Epilogue

11K 570 87
By _writer__90

Vedant Dixit

1 year later

"Ved! Ved! Get up, Ved!" Sana started yelling in my ears.

Arrgghhh!

Well, if you think that now we both have confessed our undying love then I'll be waking up with morning kisses and cuddles then no!

We are talking about Sana over here.
She still wakes me up in the worst possible ways.

"Yaar, ek saal hoke chala gaya shaadi ko. Ek din bass ek din pyaar se utha de." I groaned and she threw a pillow on my face.

Ye hai iska pyaar!

"Shut up, Ved! This is not the time to complain! Just get up fast." She yelled and I saw her pacing around the room panicked.

"What's wrong? Why are you so stressed?" I asked getting up.

"Stressed? It is a very small word! Kya batau tumhe kitna bada panga ho gaya hai! Wo bhi sab tumhari wajah se." she said glaring at me.

"What did I do?" I asked confused while she was still pacing around.

"You did everything! Who asked you to look so hot in Neha & Samar's wedding? I couldn't control my hormones and here we are now!" She said and I couldn't even understand a word.

I sighed and walked towards her. I pulled her by her wrist and she collided with my chest. I quickly pecked her lips and said,

"Calm down and tell me what is wrong?" I asked holding her by her waist.

"Ved, I am really really doomed." She said wrapping her arms around my torso and resting her head on my chest.

"What is it, Sana? How would I know if you don't tell me?" I asked kissing her hair.

"That is the whole problem na! If I tell you, you think will be so fucking happy but I don't know how to feel about it." She said softly.

She raised her head and handed me a stick like thing.

"What is this?" I asked taking it in my hand.

Is it what I think it is?

I looked at her wide eyed and she started at me nervously.

"This means positive right?" I asked with a wide grin and she nodded with a pout.

"I can't believe this!" I yelled and took her in a bone crushing hug.

"But wait, is it trustworthy?" I asked and she moved away from me.

She got 5 another sticks which showed the same results.

"You have made me soo damn happy today!" I said picking her up and twirling her around.

"Ved!" She whined and I made her sit on the edge of the bed.

"What's wrong?" I asked holding her hands in mine and kneeling before her.

"You're asking me what's wrong? Everything is wrong over here. I am panicking and you are smiling like a fool!" She blabbered with panic all over her face and I just laughed at her.

"Aree main toh tujhe jhaasi ki rani bolta hu aur tu darr rahi hai." I said laughing and she smacked my head.

"Tum naa! Maar khane ke kaam karte ho bass!" She said glaring at me.

"Why are you panicking?" I asked caressing her knuckles.

"Because, I am pregnant. I am going to be a mother. Do you understand the meaning of it? It is a very big word! What If I can't be a good mother? What if   I can't give him proper values?" She asked frowning.

"You know me very well, kitni impulsive hu main. Har kisi se jhagde karti hu jo man me aaye bol deti hu. Apne baccho ko mere jaisa banaungi kya?" She asked and I soo badly wanted to laugh at this.

She looks soo cute!

"Haayeee...!Mere pyaari se biwi! Kitna tension legi?" I asked pulling her cheeks and she swatted my hand away glaring at me.

"You're panicking because you're scared that the child might turn out like you?" I asked and she nodded her head in a yes.

"What is wrong in that?" I asked smiling.

"Ye toh tum mujhse pucho hi mat! What is wrong in that? Everything is wrong with me! Just imagine what if you will have to deal with another Sana? It is going to be soo fucking difficult!" She said still frowning.

"Abb ek sana ko jhel raha hu, dusri ko bhi jhel lunga. Usme kaunsi badi baat hai." I said teasing her and she glared at me.

She took a pillow and started hitting me.
"Ek number ka besharam insaan hai! Jhel raha hai? Tu mujhe nahi main tujhe jhel rahi hu!" She yelled and I was just running away from her while she was running behind me hitting with the pillow.

"Nahi nahi, meri jaan main nahi tum hi mujhe jhel rahi ho!" I said and ran towards the bed.

She was coming towards me when her leg slipped I held her and we both fell on the bed.

She was beneath me and I fell on the top of her.
"Kisne bola ki everything is wrong with you? From where I see you're perfect. Haa thodi si violent hai par thik hai." I said chuckling and she smacked my chest pouting.

"Your stubborn, impulsive but you are also the the most beautiful and kind woman I have ever met. Everyone has their own flaws and you have yours. You may seem very unapproachable to the world but I know you're just another woman who has immense amount of love and care for her people. And If I have another Sana running around in this house then I'll be fucking lucky!" I said kissing her cheek.

"You're very good with your words. But, what if our baby is as calm as you are? I mean I can't tolerate another Vedant!" She said giggling.

"Accha! You can't tolerate another Vedant." I said narrowing my eyes and started tickling her.

"Ok stop!" She said while laughing.

"Maine tumhari itni tareef ki and the only thing I get to hear is I can't tolerate another vedant!" I said narrowing my eyes.

"Jhuth bolu fir? Ved you're so amazing, wonderful and such a lovely husband! Oh my god, I am soo lucky to have you in my life." She said with fake enthusiasm and  we both started laughing.

"Pagal ladki! Mere baccho ko bhi pagal karne wali hai!" I said chuckling.

"Yaar on a serious note! Can we do this?" She asked pouting.

"You trust me?" I asked.

"Is that even a question? I trust you more than I trust myself." She said and I smiled.

Everytime, she tells me this I feel like I've achieved something great in my life.

These are those little moments when I know that she really loves me.
We aren't like those romantic  couples who keep on expressing their love for each other. Most of the times we are fighting and the rest of the time we are busy making up to each other.

Waise bhi Sana aur romantic ek sentence me jata nahi hai!

"We'll do it. Don't worry." I said and buried my head in the crook of her neck placing soft kisses over there.

"Main moti bhi ho jaungi." She said and I just hummed concentrating on my assault on her neck.

She moaned as bit beneath her earlobe.
"Ved!" She whined.

"I am saying something and you're concentrated on something else!" She whined again.

See?
I told you!
Romance and Sana can never go in a sentence.

I just rubbed my nose with her.
"Mera pura concentration to meri biwi pe hi hai." I said pecking her lips.

"Haa samajh raha hai mujhe, kaha hai concentration." She said blushing.

Aaayeeee! Haayyeee!

"Apni biwi ko khush rakhna kaam hai mera." I said and she blushed again while I took her lips in a deep passionate kiss.

This blush..!
It makes me fall harder for her!

"Bhai! It is late for your office. Mom is calling you. Come down fast!" Ishu yelled knocking on the door and I groaned.

"Dushman hai bass saare mere!" I groaned and she laughed pushing me.

"Go bath! We have to go to the doctor also." She said laughing.

"Ha ha jaa raha hu!" I whined while she just sat there laughing while her cheeks were still adorned with  crimson colour.

Bass saari jindagi iska hasta hua dekhke nikal jaye!
Aur kya chahiye?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 1.3K 19
Vahi massom chehra Jo 2 saal pehle dekha tha Jo aaj bhi raat ko sone nahi deta. Vahi nili ankhe Jo 2 saalo pehle dekhi thi bilkul samundar ki t...
377K 26.7K 43
She stare at her new room, decorated with roses and candles. Oh yeah, my wedding night! She felt like her inner self mocking her and she walked tow...
80.1K 4.9K 40
Aakhi Love gorgeous things. Bookworm. Polite. Obsessed with romantic noble. Beautiful. Brown eyes. Loves colour red. Live in her fantasy. Happy. M...
196K 10.1K 61
A married women is stepping back in fear, saying no don't come near me, her back hit the wall. Then a man in fair color blocked her in-between him an...