His Sweet Addiction (BTS ff J...

By MissCrystalSnow92

Jungkook and his brothers are the high school bad boys. Jungkook has to sit next to new student Madison whose... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Epilogue

Chapter 25

1.9K 80 23
By MissCrystalSnow92

Jungkook woke and checked his phone that was charging on the night stand. It was 3:00am which is around the time when he usually left Maddy's bed and headed home. Jungkook tried to gently slide out from under her to get out and head home but she sweetly grabbed his shirt. "No."

Jungkook chuckled. How is it possible for someone to be bossy in their sleep? "I have to go Maddy. I'll see you at school."

Maddy whimpered and his heart broke a bit. She mumbled in her sleep, "Kookie, pleeeese stay." She still had ahold of his shirt.

He didn't want to deny her anything after the last weekend. Plus her bed was really warm and he didn't want to let go of her either. Maybe just one more hour. Jungkook drifted off to sleep again.

Jungkook awoke to movement and sounds coming from downstairs. He sat up with a start, looking at his phone. It was 5:30am. "Shit shit shit shit shit," he whispered. His shoes and coat were on in a flash and he was gone out the window and down the tree. He ran across the courtyard, out the gate and across the street to the playground parking lot. As he was getting into his car and starting it up he could swear that it was Maddy's dad who drove by looking over at Jungkook getting into his car. "Damnit! Of all the stupid ass things to do. We are so screwed!"

Jungkook quickly drove home and once he was in the door, he breathed a sigh of relief, way too soon. He walked across the living room as Tae came down the hall from the bedroom headed to the kitchen. Sleepy Tae stopped and gave fully dressed Jungkook a confused look. "Where are you coming from?" When Jungkook didn't answer, but had a cringe face as he walked by to his bedroom, Tae added, "You stayed out all night? Where were you? Did you stay with Maddy?! She let's you sleep over?!"

Jungkook was surprised to hear Taehyung didn't know about the sleepovers. He had been confronted by his oldest brothers but Tae hadn't been in on that conversation. Hopefully Tae didn't make it as big of a deal as the older brothers had made it.

---

Before school, Maddy was chatting with Minje, Dalrae, and Juwon among others when Tae grabbed her into a hug and pushed her back into a locker. "I'm protecting you, Sweet Girl. There is someone on his way down the hall that I think is determined to give you a back hug. We'll hold your back against the locker to protect it."

Maddy giggled as she looked up at Tae, "You know how much I love his back hugs, Tae. I've been waiting for days." Maddy glanced down the hall and saw Jungkook walking towards them but he looked to the side and stopped. She saw him approaching Rina. Maddy's eyebrows came up in surprise.

Tae was determined to keep her attention though, "Madison, you and Jungkookie are just friends, just like you and me right?"

"Mhm. Yeah, we're friends." She was watching the interaction between Jungkook and Rina and becoming increasingly annoyed. She knew she had no right to be annoyed or jealous. As Tae had just pointed out, Jungkook had only ever said he was Maddy's friend. They had never even kissed on the lips. But as she watched him with Rina, logic went out the window and jealousy entered. Jungkook and Rina rarely interacted at school but after what Maddy heard from Kora, she knew they were close. This fact, in addition to their tight conversation happening at the end of the hall, annoyed her to no end.

"I want a sleepover with you too, Madison" Maddy snapped her attention to Tae. He continued, "I love to cuddle when I sleep, when can I get a turn?" Luckily he had said all this quietly enough that no one but Maddy heard in the noisy hallway.

Maddy frowned at Tae, "Gosh Tae, where is this coming from?" Her annoyance at the conversation down the hall showed up in her voice.

Tae gave Maddy one of his smirking looks, "I saw Jungkookie come home this morning and I thought I could have a turn too."

His smirk, along with her annoyance made her response more abrupt than it usually would be. "You want to take a turn in my bed? You know that my bed isn't a slide at a playground, right? Boys don't line up to determine who is next. How exactly do you think this works? Seven brothers, each of you get a day of the week?"

Tae realized he may not have approached this correctly. His smirk dropped from his face. Maddy watched his mood change and felt bad for taking her frustration out on him. She glanced at Jungkook again, this time he was touching Rina's cheek. She needed to get out of here, "Sorry, that came out bratty. Sure, Tae, you can sleep over some time. I've got to get to math." Tae stepped back and Maddy walked down the hall to her class with no hand to hold today.

Several students noticed that instead of Jungkook hanging on Maddy today it was Tae. Was she dating Tae now or both of them? Or maybe neither? There was a lot of speculation going on that the three involved parties were completely unaware of.

Meanwhile, at the end of the hall: "Hey Rina, how are you." Jungkook had entered the school and saw Rina almost immediately. He had felt guilt over the last couple days for how he had treated her. He wanted to make things right.

Rina was leaning on her locker and she gave Jungkook one of her biggest smiles. She thought he was the best looking boy in the school even though he was a year younger than her. "I'm good."

Jungkook leaned in so their conversation couldn't be heard by others. "Listen Rina. I'm really sorry about Sunday. I was in a really bad place and I thought I needed a distraction. It really wasn't fair of me to use you like that. I wanted you to know that I was the one having problems, it didn't have anything to do with you."

Rina nodded, "Oh, thanks for saying that Jungkook but you can call me anytime. It does make me feel a bit better though to hear that. I was worried maybe I wasn't cute enough or something. Although Jimin made it up to me on the way home." She tried to lighten the mood with a fake laugh.

Jungkook smiled at Rina and brushed her cheek. "You are very pretty Rina, it had nothing to do with that. It was me, I was just having a really hard time. But I'm working on stuff. So we can be friends, but I'm not going to be calling anyone for that reason any more."

Rina's mouth formed a circle, "Oh" Then she nodded. "Because of Madison?"

"Maybe, yeah. But I'm also just kind of changing, you know. Figuring out who I want to be. For a long time I thought I knew what I could and couldn't do. And now I'm finding out I can be more of who I want, without all those limitations. I don't want to be defined by who people think I am."

Rina's eyes sparked with the idea of not having to live up to a reputation. It was a freeing thought. Jungkook saw the look in Rina's eyes and knew that she understood what he was saying. "Maybe you could do that too. Just be whoever you want to be and not who people think you are." Jungkook thought Maddy would be proud of him for encouraging Rina. They said their goodbyes and each headed to class.

Jungkook barely made it into the classroom before the bell rang. He gave Maddy one of his big smiles as he sat down, which would normally melt her heart. But she was not feeling it today. She took out her notebook and started taking notes on the lecture. 

Jungkook reached for her hand but she pulled it away and shook her head. Jungkook gave her a hard stare, trying to figure out why she was mad now. When she wouldn't look at him, he pulled out his phone.

JK: What is the matter now?

Maddy heard her phone vibrate in her bag and pulled it out. When she saw the message she frowned at him. But she texted back under her desk so the teacher didn't see.

Maddy: Nothing.

Jungkook gave her a long stare again then continued texting.

JK: You are clearly upset about something, tell me what.

Maddy: I'm just trying to learn math.

JK: You don't learn math from the teacher, you learn math from me. Tell me.

Maddy shook her head.

JK: Ask the teacher to go use the restroom. 

Then when she didn't move.

JK: Go now before I cause a scene.

Maddy sighed, she raised her hand. Then after getting permission, left the room and headed to the girls' room. Before she got there Jungkook had caught up to her. He grabbed her around the middle and leaned her against the wall as he looked in her eyes. "Tell me what's wrong."

Maddy didn't think she could explain it. She tried to find the right words but everything she thought to say was embarrassing. She could hardly tell him she was jealous. In the end she just shook her head. 

Jungkook raised an eyebrow at her, "You wear your emotions on your sleeve, Maddy. You are like reading an open book. Just tell me so I can fix it."

Maddy sighed. He wasn't going to let it go. Her voice was a bit whiny, "Wow, this is like reverse deja vu from last night. Fine. I know it is silly but you didn't come to say 'hi' to me this morning." Jungkook smiled at that, and thought she really liked him. His triumphant smile annoyed Maddy even more. 

She definitely had a tone now. "Well, I'm sorry, but between Tae wanting a sleepover, me waiting for days to see you in the hall in the morning, and now you being all friendly with Rina, it just isn't the best morning."

Jungkook frowned now, "Wait, back up, what was that about Tae?"

"Oh just that you got to sleep over, so now he wants his turn to sleep over. Like my bed is some kind of amusement park ride where everyone gets a turn." She rolled her eyes and looked down.

Jungkook closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "I'll take care of Tae." He gently pinched her chin in his fingers so she would look up at him while he talked. "And as for Rina, I tried telling you last night. It is over. I was telling her we could be friends but nothing more. I was writing a very short ending chapter to that very short book." Maddy looked at him with what appeared to be hope and relief in her eyes. "Whereas with you, my dear, I am writing the beginning chapters of a very long book. Like Lord of the Rings or War and Peace type long." Maddy smiled at that. He shook his head with how cute she was, "Go back to class, Maddy. I'll follow in a minute." He gave her a gentle swat on her rear as she turned and walked away.

Later that period, Maddy got a text from her mom that bummed her out. Jungkook saw her change in mood and raised his eyebrows in inquiry. Maddy showed him the text.

The Mothership: Dr. Yun says 2-3 weeks of rest. The first week, very little activity. The second week more normal activity but no exercise, then some mild exercise the third week.

Maddy gave Jungkook a sad look, "Now I won't get to do soccer."

"You don't know that. At least ask Ms. Man about it." Jungkook encouraged.

So when they went to Physical Education, Maddy explained to Ms. Man about getting her tumor out on Friday, so she couldn't participate in soccer tryouts next week. Ms. Man told Maddy she had an idea but would have to talk to Mr. Hak about it first.

The boys were doing a field hockey unit and the girls were doing frisbee golf. They boys standing on the side of the field, waiting for their turn to play, were distracted by the girls waiting to throw their frisbees in the green belt area next to the track. There was lots of cross chatter, with joking, and banter, and teasing. 

One boy named Kija had already asked Maddy out once this week but he was feeling bold. In the spirit of all their joking, he loudly declared his undying love for Maddy. "Lee Madison, if you refuse me again, it will be like signing my death certificate. I will surely die of a broken heart. Please say you will get an ice cream with me after school." By the end of his speech he was down on his knees with his hands in prayer position. Everyone was laughing and encouraging Maddy to put him out of his misery. 

"Kija, I don't think a lack of an ice cream date could possibly kill anyone." Maddy giggled as she issued the rejection.

Several other boys thought they should get into the mix and offered themselves as alternates to Kija, jokingly listing their talents and attributes. Also declaring that they would die if not chosen. "Well, it sounds like unless I make this a group date, someone is going to die." Maddy said coyly. "Since I'm not yet ready to be a murderer, I propose one group date today after school at the ice cream shop." Then turning to the girls, "Everyone is invited!" They cheered at the fun outcome to their silly joking. 

Jungkook was trying to play field hockey but he noticed all the attention Maddy was getting from the boys. He asked Mr. Hak for a water break and the teacher had to go hunt down the replacements who were supposed to be waiting on the sidelines, but were actually flirting with the girls, mainly one specific girl.

Mr. Hak was already calling the boys back when Jungkook approached Maddy, "What is going on over here?" He was drinking his water as he waited for her explanation. But Ms. Man called Maddy's group to come throw their frisbees and start the course.

As Maddy left, Minje spoke up, "Just more boys declaring their love for Madison. Our school has never had so many love confessions! Well, at least this time she agreed to the date and put them out of their misery. Otherwise  I'm sure we'd never hear the end of it." The girls laughed but were then called next by Ms. Man. Jungkook did not like the explanation. Declaring their love for Maddy? What the hell?

At the end of the period Ms. Man approached Maddy as everyone was headed to the locker room. "Alright, I think we have a plan. Boys' soccer tryouts start tonight from 6-7:30pm and they go for three days. Mr. Hak has agreed to let you tryout with the boys, knowing you are really trying out for the girls' team. We always help with each other's tryouts, so I was going to be there anyway. I know it will be difficult playing against the boys, but just realize you are not competing against them. Just do your best and we will evaluate your ability and then compare it to the girls next week. Does that seem workable?" 

Maddy nodded with a big smile. "Thank you so much! I will be here! Thank you!"

After changing from her PE uniform to her school uniform, Maddy headed to the cafeteria to sit down with Jungkook, Tae, and Jimin. As she approached the table she saw that Jungkook and Tae were in a discussion but as she walked up Jungkook told Tae, "We'll talk about it later."

Jimin looked at Maddy and said, "Speak of the devil."

Maddy arched an eyebrow at him, "The irony of you using that statement on anyone besides yourself, could get me through a five paragraph essay." Jimin smirked at her.

A couple girls came up and started talking with Jimin and Tae then. 

Jungkook turned to Maddy, "I thought you were going to try to be friends with Jimin." He sounded curious not admonishing.

Maddy got a little grin on her face. "Oh, I am. Haven't you noticed? Jimin likes me a lot better when we are fighting. He can't stand me when I'm nice, but when we bicker, he gets sparkles in his eyes." Jungkook thought about this and realized that Maddy was right. Whenever she was sassy or feisty, Jimin seemed to really like it. Jungkook's admiration for Maddy grew. She really knew how to read people.

"I have good news." Maddy said. "You were right. Ms. Man says I can still try out for the soccer team. She wants me to come tonight at 6pm for the boys' tryouts. I'm still trying out for the girls' team but I'll try out with the boys for three days. I'm kinda nervous to have to play with all boys. Hopefully Juwon will help me. Or maybe I know some of the other boys, we'll see." Maddy seemed excited and nervous. Jungkook didn't like that she would have to rely on Juwon to take care of her. 

"Why don't I come also? I can help make you look good and be your partner for exercises?" 

Maddy's eyes twinkled at this. "You are going to try out for the soccer team?! That would be so great!"

Jungkook shook his head, "I don't think I want to be on the soccer team, but no one needs to know that. I'll do tryouts but I don't really want to make the team." 

Maddy grabbed Jungkook in a hug, "It will be so much better with you there Kookie! I'm not nervous anymore."

A boy came up then and sat down next to Maddy. He shyly looked at Maddy, "H-h-h-hi Madison." Jimin and Tae understood what was going on. They both stood up and shooed him away. 

Tae saying, "Nope. Nuh uh. We're not doing this today." 

Jimin was disgusted, "Have you no pride?! She is sitting with three boys and hugging one of them! What is the matter with you?!"

Jungkook looked from his brothers to Maddy, "What the hell is going on?"

Jimin rolled his eyes, "Maddy has admirers. I've never seen anything like it. It is like the boys at the school have all lost their minds." To Jimin's delight, Maddy glared at him for this comment.

Jungkook frowned at Maddy, "Since when?"

Maddy shrugged. "It isn't a big deal. This always happens when a girl is nice to boys who haven't had girl friends before. They think they love me because I'm kind to them. No need to get worked up over it. We are having a group date at the ice cream shop after school if you guys want to join."

Jungkook looked pointedly at Maddy, "Add this to the list of difficult topics on our discussion list."

"Oh, terrific. I'm so glad THAT list is growing." Maddy shook her head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 191 16
"you were just a bet! i never liked you." Y/n had been bullied her whole life by 2 people. Jeon Jungkook and Seo Yeji. they were dating until Jungkoo...
950K 37.2K 47
unknown number: ❝ hyung, where are you? ❞ Y/N: ❝ excuse me, am not your hyung ❞ unknown number: ❝ hyung, stop playing this is serious! ❞ Y/N: ❝ am al...
11.9K 581 48
Yn worriedly runs towards where jimin previously was and didn't find him at his place so she tensely ran towards the hall but as she came out of the...
48.6K 2.8K 18
She was supposed to die. She was supposed to meet her decay in the dark depths of the endless ocean but ended up in the arms of a mysterious being of...