Careful Rouge

By makayla8162001

My name is Aiden Barnes. I was killed by the beast while camping. My girlfriend my mom, and my sister were al... More

Chapter 1: The dare
Chapter 2: The Beast
Chapter 3: Beauty and the Beast
Chapter 4: A Single White Rose
Chapter 5: Sweat mold and games
Chapter 6: Maybe my mates crazy!
Chapter 7: Luna Wright=WHAT!!!???
Chapter 9: Boy was I in for something
Chapter 10: I think I'm falling in love with you again.
Chapter 11: bipolar disorder
Chapter 12: man I have a great life
Chapter 13: A month
Chapter 14: Forgive me
Chapter 15: Don't drown
Chapter 16:I am a queen
On hold
Chapter 17: You're a Luna.
Chapter 18:Memories
Chapter 18: Memories(part 2)
Chapter 19: Shoot him
Chapter 20:I remember
Chapter 21: Run
Chapter 22: Would I...
Chapter 23: Maya?
Chapter 24: I'm really queen?
Not an update
Chapter 25: Grown up?
Chapter 26: Pigs will fly.
Epilouge
2nd book

Chapter 8: So now you want me?

64 2 0
By makayla8162001

Luke's Pov

"You remember me now dumbass?" She asked growling at me. I looked up at her.

"Mia, I didn't know you lived. I went into the forest bent on revenge...thats why I died," when I said that I died, her big girl facade dropped and the light stopped coming from her hands and her eyes turned back to that beautiful blue grey.

"Aiden, how are you here now?" She asked raising her hand to touch me then though better of it and took her hand back down to get side.

I looked down before answering her,"I took over his body and his mind."

When I looked up at her she was staring up at the sky. Just as her eyes turned back to silver the sky cracked with lighting and it started to pour down on us.

She smiled at the rain pouring down and sticking her hair to her face and back. She laughed, she actually started laughing.

"You told me that we would be forever. You even gave up smoking for me. You were right you Dumbass!" She screamed out while laughing. I brought her into me hugging me.

She started crying in my arms. She cried and wrapped her arms around my waist pulling me tighter to her.

I leaned down of my knees with her and she cried on me. I couldn't feel what she felt in the mate bond, but I really didn't need to. That was what was scaring me. I felt something for Mia, even though I couldn't feel her as a mate. She was my first and last girlfriend. She was practically my everything.

I might've been a druggie and an alcoholic. I smoke yeah, but I still loved Mia and I knew what love was. I loved my sister and my mother. I loved Mia Wright. I absolute loved her and that's what made me, Aiden Barnes, scared. The idea of loving someone.

"Luke, Mr. Barnes would like to talk to you," Alpha Camden spoke softly while interrupting our moment. Mia looked up at me with her big brown eyes filled with tears.

"Alpha Camden-"

"Go Luke...go dumbass," she pushed me away from her while standing up and wiping her face. She walked into the pack house after nodding her respect to Camden.

"They are still in the living room. I will leave you to it," he walked back into the safety of the pack house, away from the rain.

I stood in the rain a little longer before going back into the pack house. Cameron was talking quietly to Cody's father about something while he was talking to his mom.

When I walked into the room they all looked up at me. I was such a sight. Soaked to the bone and yet still burning from the inside.

"It's raining cats and dogs out there," I tried but ended up with nothing. Cody only narrowed his eyes at me.

"Mr. Conway, we wanted to talk to you about my son since you are the one here who seems to share straight answers," Mr. Barnes looked up at me.

I stared at him before I ignored his question and asked my own,"you don't remember me old man?"

His face paled with the nickname. Charlotte looked confused while looking at her husband and Cody.

"Aiden?" He stood up and looked at me. I swallowed and looked back at Charlotte.

"You just replaced us that fast, I'm only two years older then Cody," I was acting like a child now. Pointing out what wasn't fair.

My father stared at me before clearing his throat,"I didn't replace you. I moved on. Its time for you to move on."

I lashed out at his words and smashed my hand through a wall. When I pulled back my knuckles were bruised. I turned away from them and walked up the stairs while shattering a vase of flowers on the way. The glass cut into my fingers but I didn't care.

"Aiden," I turned to look at Mia standing against her door. She looked down at her hand that was bruised and bleeding. I almost forgot she felt my pain even if it was self inflicted.

"I'm sorry Mia," I walked to her and took her hand in mine. I ripped a piece of my shirt off and tied it around her hand.

She didn't say anything which was unusual for the Mia that I knew. She looked like she was fighting with herself or her wolf.

Yes, I am using wolf as a separate person or rather being. Our wolves are part of us that makes us into a werewolf. They have a mind also but our human side is stronger when we're in human form. When we're in wolf, the wolf controls us more. Our wolves have names that define them but we only know them when we really connect with the wolf inside of us.

Mia let me wrap her hand without calling me a dumbass or anything else in Spanish. I was actually waiting for her to yell at me.

"Ma," beneath her a little boy wrapped his arms around her legs. She looked down at him lovingly but didn't look back at me. I dropped her arm and stared at him.

(A/N Mia is twenty one while Aiden is twenty one if he would've lived but since he was a ghost he didn't age and takes Luke's age of nineteen.)

"Aiden, why don't you come in and let me clean up your hand, Aaron, get back in the bed," she pushed open the door wider and pulled me in before closing it. I continued to stare at the boy who she called Aaron.

He wiped his blonde hair away from his blue eyes and sat on the bed while staring at me. He was probably three years old.

"Hold your hand out Aiden," she came back to me with alcohols wipes and tweezers.

I looked at her and squeezed my hand with the glass in it. Sure it hurt but I didn't care. She winced and grabbed onto my wrist to stop me.

"His yours," she gasped holding her hand and my wrist tightly. I let go of my grip on my fist and stared at her,"let me clean your wound and I'll explain," she looked at me as if for an answer. I nodded and held my hand out to her.

She picked out the glass then wiped it with the alcohol pads until the only things left behind were bruises. They would be gone by tomorrow morning.

"They had to save me fast because I was pregnant. That's the only reason that the wolf didn't fully kill me," she looked at the boy on the bed,"I went on the trip to tell you the news. He looks just like you. It was hard trying to forget your face when I had to look at him everyday. His names Aaron Aiden Wright. He's three years old."

"You didn't think to tell me when I first told you?" I asked backing away from her. She looked down at her hands.

"Aaron, come here," she gestured for the boy to come closer to her. He climbed up into her lap and looked at me quietly,"this is your dad Aaron."

He looked up at her then back to me. He continued to stare at me without saying anything. He didn't have my personality to being rude. He also didn't have Mia's personality to saying whatever was on her mind.

"Mommy told me that my daddy died," he spoke after awhile. I opened my mouth to say something but Mia cut me off.

"Tell him the truth, he can pick out lies and he is highly intelligent even if he is only three," she ruffled his hair,"he is the future alpha."

"I did die Aaron, but I came back alive," I continued to watch Mia while talking to him,"why don't you let mommy and I talk while you sleep."

"Okay," he walked out of the room and closed it behind him. I watched the door for a second before looking back at Mia. She looked at the ground.

"I'm sorry Aiden," she whispered before pushing me towards the door.

Once on the outside of the door she closed it. I stared at it confused. Did she just push me out?

I shook my head and walked into my room. The walls were covered with mr dead mates pictures. The walls were black and the carpet white under my feet. It suited me even if it did mean that I had depression. That's what people feel like after they're other half dies.

I sat on the bed and pulled off my shoes. I thought about changing but was too tired to do it. Before I fell asleep I felt something cutting against my thigh but I was too tired to wake up.

When I did wake up, I woke up by someone slamming their fist against my door. I growled and got up stumbling to the door. This was the only bad thing about alcohol and werewolves.

Unlike humans the alcohol doesn't affect us unless taken at large portions. Then our hangovers are considered hammers against your skull. Not the best feeling thing to wake up to.

"What?" I pulled open my door and snapped at the person. Cody was leaning against my door hitting his knuckles against the door causing that awful sound.

"Alpha Camden wants to see you, do you mind waiting until I get the alpha title before you try to kill him?" he continued to make that noise. I grabbed his wrist and held it tightly,"you got a hangover...I used to do that to my dad when he came home late at night."

"Yeah, and I did the same to my sister. Its not funny," his eyes softened when I mentioned my sister or our sister.

"Can you...can you tell me about her?" He asked straightening up. I looked at the ground.

"Her name was Parker Christiana Barnes. She hated her name. She wasn't a drug addict like me. She would only drink every now and then when something was bugging her. She didn't like my relationship with my girlfriend," I closed my eyes remembering their fight years ago.

"You're just not right for him!" Parker yelled at Mia from across the room. Mia's face turned bright red in anger and her teeth we're starting to pierce her gum causing blood to trail down her chin.

I sat watching the whole conversation waiting for Parker to come up with something reasonable.

"You're turning him into a druggie," she turned to me. I looked at my hands that were shaking from the drug and cigarette withdrawal.

"What are you talking about, I'm making him better?" Mia threw her hands up in frustration and took her purse from the chair then stormed out the room.

Parker did the same and ran to her own room. Women.

I stuck my hands in my pocket and pulled out a cigarette pack with a lighter. Luke was a smoker too.

"She was stubborn beyond words. You would've liked her," Cody jumped. I went silent for so long that he thought I was just done talking.

"Alpha Camden wants us at a meeting," after that he turned and walked down the hallway. I went back in my room to change.

I changed into jeans and a black shirt. It was normal for me to wear to a meeting no matter who was there. When I walked to the meeting room Cody and Cameron were there with Sebastian and his mate.

Alpha Camden just walked in with Alpha Wright and Mia. Mia only stared at the ground not looking at me.

"We're sending someone to help train the Silk Moon pack to hold off invaders," Alpha Camden said looking around at all of us,"it would be good for our packs to work together."

"Plus I am getting old and need to pass on the alpha title. I need a man to join with our future Luna," everyone looked at me as Alpha Wright finished talking.

They were going to force me to train the Silk Moon pack and become the alpha. How would I get back at Alpha Camden then? What about Cody and especially Cam.

"I understand if you don't want to mate with me and complete our bond. If so reject me dumbass," Mia crossed her arms and put on a brave face. If I didn't know her, I would've thought she didn't care.

Alpha Wright frowned at the nickname she decided to give me. He wasn't the only one who wasn't fond of it.

"I'm not going to reject you," I yawned. Her eyes narrowed and she began tapping on the table with her fingernails.

I winced and squeezed my eyes shut before grabbing her hand and holding it still.

"Fine, I'll go with you, but I don't know about the mating thing yet. I hardly know you and I would like to be married first," I crossed my arms and leaned back on the chair until it was on two legs. This was an Aiden move, not a Luke move.

"We can arrange your marriage," Alpha Wright said surprisingly. Mia's eyes snapped to his widening slightly. Aren't fathers suppose to be overprotective and stop their children from marrying? I was confused.

"I would still like to get to know her Alpha Wright," I said. He growled at me.

Alpha Camden sent me a look telling me I was treading on thin ice. I already made him mad once. I don't know what he would do to me this time.

"You won't be able to resist her heat in three days anyways so it's none of my concern," he only rolled his eyes at me.

My balance on the chair failed sending me crashing to the ground and almost twisting a wrist. Just absolutely freaking great.

"Dad! You've been tracking it," she practically face palmed while I stood up and lifted my chair.

Cody looked at me waiting for me to tell him what heat was. He forgot I wasn't a ghost anymore and couldn't tell him. Cameron whispered in his ear telling him that she would explain later.

"Of course I have, you and your mother are like freaking monsters when it happens. I have to be ready for it," he shrugged like it was no big deal. It was a very big deal.

"Uh, I'm going to pack. Tell me when this is over," she got out her chair and walked out the door with Alpha Wright chuckling at my blank face staring at her.

"It's not like she's losing her virtue. She had a child with that druggie boy three years ago," he rolled his eyes again.

I had half the nerve to tell him I was that druggie boy, but I kept my mouth shut knowing that Alpha Camden would kill me on the spot. I would have to figure out a way to tell him later on without Camden knowing.

"I suggest you start packing boy, we leave in two hours," he looked down at his watch then back to me. I stood up and walked out the room.

"Looks like we're planning to get marry dumb butt," Mia only rolled her eyes and walked past me. Her face was still red from embarrassment about what her father said in the meeting.

This wasn't so fun anymore.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote and or comment please. Thanks for reading.

-makayla8162001

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 43.8K 35
My memories always haunt me. And they never cease. They come back when I hear a simple howl at night. I wish they would just disapear, like how I ma...
475K 22.2K 18
Today was supposed to be one of the happiest days of my life. The day when I say 'I do' and join myself to my mate for the rest of our lives. However...
174K 4.9K 35
Highest Ranking ~^~ #1 in DarkMagic ; 14/05/2019 #2 in DarkMagic ; 13/05/2019 #72 in Werewolf ; 23/09/2017 #79 in Werewolf ; 07/1/2018 #16 in Element...
140K 2.6K 42
Ariana Lee Ezra xan Arizona Anderson or Alexa Anderson as people called her was an omega since the accident occurred. The pack blamed her for their d...