My Teen Wife by Kajal

By survi1990

Meet.... Kajal Mathur... the youngest daughter of Industrialist Ramesh Mathur. A 19 year old bubbly girl. Kaj... More

Prologue
Casts👏👏
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
WISHING 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Celebration
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Happy...New...Year🥳🥳🥳
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Last Chapter 😌
🙏Epilogue 🙏

Chapter - 41

6.9K 305 53
By survi1990

Hello and welcome my ⭐⭐starry buddies in this new chapter☺☺☺

So, today's chapter is gonna be a 💥💣💥💣💥💣💥💣blasted one... But for whom 🤔🤔

Let's watch....

And yeah... This chapter is dedicated to all my craziest readers😜😜😜😜

As because of them only...
MY TEEN WIFE has got the
# 1st position in craziness from 13.7K stories 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

Yuhoooooo!!!!!!!!!! 😘😘😘😘😘

Now the story so shhhh🤫🤫🤫🤫

Happy Reading 😃😃😃

*****

In the previous chapter, we saw that Kajal guessed the idiotic plan of Raj, now she's gonna deal with him in her way..... But how...

Now Present.....

The moment Kajal uttered those words Sagar become pale.

He stuttered, "M.. Mam.. Woh Actually!!

" Don't you dare lie to me Sagar "Kajal said gritting her teeth.

Sagar gulped, and Kajal almost shouted loudly, " Spat!!!!

The moment she shouted Sagar said everything in lightening fast speed, "Mamwohapnepariswalevillamehai!!!
(Mamheisinhisparisvilla)

He was panting after saying that, but Kajal shouted again punching hard on his table making his penholder fall.

" Say it properly!! "Shouted Kajal

Sagar took a deep breath and said, " Mam, he is in his Villa in Paris"

Kajal gasped on this info but composed herself and said, "whatsapp me the details of that place now and book the first flight to Paris for me"

Sagar was staring at her shockingly and said, "Mam, you really!!!

Kajal didn't let him complete his sentence and went out in the speed of tornado or let me just say to show Raj, a new tornado.

*****
She was moving towards her room stomping her feet when Mariam auntie said, " Where were you dear??

Kajal didn't want her to get tensed by Raj's stupidity, so she managed a fake smile and said, "Auntie, I just went to collect my tickets for Paris"

"Paris!!why suddenly.. And you're not cured properly doll" Mariam auntie said with concern.

Kajal hold her hands and said, "I'm completely fine and Raj called me there, his work is finished so he called me there to spend some time"

Mariam auntie smiled but frowned again saying, "He called you... How can he call you all alone.. Will you able to manage it alone"

Kajal looked sideways and said angrily, "Now, I only have to manage it all alone "

"What!!! Mariam auntie asked with confusion for which Kajal shrugged the matter and went to her room upstairs.

She's mumbling some curses and packing her luggage, "Meri shaadi karaaenge...Bade aye mahan banne.wale....... Sari ki sari mahanta nahi nikali na.. Toh main bhi apne papa ki beti nahi!!!
(He'll get me married, he's trying to be great. I'm not my father's daughter if I didn't crash all his greatness.

Mumbling all these curses, she changed and left immediately after that.

****
Aman gave her her the tickets on the Airport gate, which she snatched glaring him hard .

"Raj ke chamche... Tumse main bad me niptungi!!! Kajal whisper yelled making Sagar gulped.
(Raj's hench I'll deal with you later)

Saying this she went inside the airport dragging her luggage.

*****

Ingram Avenue... Rose Villa

Paris.... 12:02 pm noon

A man was curled up on his king sized bed with grown up beard and disbelief hairs.... It feels like he didn't shaved from a week and not even combed his hairs properly.
He's looking like a complete mess
Not less than devdas 😖😖😖

Yes!!!! That is Raj... The mighty Raj Saksena.

Raj was laying lifelessly on his bed and staring outside the window at nothing.

"It feels doomed... Isn't my life like this always, than why now it's giving me pain.... Am I not living before when I didn't had a delusion that I ve fallen in love!!!
Than why now.... Thought Raj.

The moment he closed his eyes, the tear filled big eyes of his teen wife starts to appear on his eye curtains. Her words started to echo in his ears. He sat up and closed his ears with his both palms tightly, but still the cute giggles of his wife were echoing in his ears.

" No.. No.. No.!!!.. She's happy there, she's okay without me..she's better without me....She doesn't need me.. She just felt attracted towards me and nothing..Nothing!!!!! He said closing his eyes and ears.

I... I.. Can't fall in love, love... Love!!is Never made for me... Yeah.. Yeah "He said nodding himself.

" Then why have you turned into a corpse without her!!!! Mocked his subconscious.

He became numb..... Before he could utter anything to manipulate his own mind, the door bell rang

Author:You people know who that is😏But Raj didn't 🤭

Raj went and opened the door thinking who can it be at this afternoon.

But, the second he opened the door, he got stunned 😯😯😯😯😯😯

                       Kajal's look

There was non other than his teen wife, but today in a complete different avatar.

Today Kajal was in a complete rebellion look. She wearing a leather jacket on her very short off shoulder top and a skinny blue denim with black goggles.

Raj was staring at her in shock when she said in complete Chulbul Pandey style, "Kyu Patidev... Swagat nahin karoge hamara!!!!
(What happened husband won't you welcome me)

Saying this she went inside , pushing Raj sideways.

Composing himself by this sudden shock, Raj said, " Tum yahan ayi kese?? (How did you come here)

"Udd kar!!! Kajal replied nonchalantly.
(By flying)

He was looking at her and her actions keenly. She went inside the bedroom downstairs and keep her luggage. Than she came outside ruffling her long opened hairs, she gulped the left over juice of Raj from the dinning table.

" Kajal.... What are you doing here... Why you're here?? What happened?? Raj asked frustrating.

The moment those words left his mouth, Kajal stopped drinking the juice and throw the glass harshly just beside Raj on the door, making it smashed very badly.

"What the!!!! Raj was about to say something when he frozed looking at his very angry teen wife, who's glaring towards him with completely red eyes. Her goggles were long gone.

" You have the nerve to ask me what happened!!!! How dare you Raj Saksena!!! Kajal said angrily making him gulp.

Raj murmured, "Kajal... Main!! Main to bass!!! (Kajal I.. I just)

" Chuppp!!!!!! Kajal shouted loudly.
(Shut up)

She opened her leather jacket harshly and throw it on his feet.

Now, she's only in her short black offshoulder top, which is only covering her front curves.

Raj was staring at his angry wife's eyes but he can't distract himself witnessing her extreme hot look.
Her completely angry look mixed with hotness ,is igniting a foreign feeling in Raj.
For the first time he felt his hormones reacting.

Kajal started , "You... You, how dare you think to leave me ha.. You're planning to get me married to Karan... You offered him that job to make him a perfect groom for me right!!!

Kajal said painting and crossed her arms in the front, which raised her breasts a bit above, and as before this time also it didn't get unnoticed by Raj.

"Gosh!!! She looking damn..... Sexy?? He thought.

His wife is raging her anger on him and he's busy admiring her hotness.

Watching her hidden secrets and the valley, when he looked above and he saw her tear filled eyes.

He felt like his world has stopped when he noticed her crying.

Kajal's eyes, nose and cheeks were turned red due to crying and she said, "Main wahan din rat intazaar me marr rahi thi aur mera pati!! mera pati mere liye dulha set kar raha tha!!
(Day and night I was dying there for my husband and he's busy setting a new groom for me)

" Kajal.. I .. I thought you love him.. I've searched and find out that you both are close from childhood.. So!! Raj tried to justify him

Kajal gritted her teeth and said, "and didn't your so called imformer told you that Karan is my rakhi brother"

This time the floor swept from Rajs feet. He didn't have a bit of indication of this fact.

Watching his shocking expression Kajal said, "Me and Panchhi di didn't have a brother and from childhood we tie him rakhi.... And he's my best buddy....but you intepret our platonic relationship like this!!!
Are you also from those people who think that a boy and a girl can never be buddies"

She sat on the couch and started crying covering her face saying, "You even forgot that I confessed my love to you... That you're the only man I love but still.... Chhi!!!!

Raj felt like the earth crack and buried him inside then and there only.

He started thinking, " Yeh maine kya kar diya.... Jiske ansu mere liye sabse zyada dardnaak the, aaj main hi uske hi ansuo ki wajah ban gya... Yeh hamesha mujhse apne pyaar ka izhaar karti rahi aur maine hamaare rishte aur iske pyaar... Dono ka katal kar dala!!
(What a blunder I have done. Whose tears were the most painful thing for me, today I become the soul reason of her tears only. She always claimed to love and I.. I not only stabbed her love but our marriage relationship too)

Kajal 's loud cry broke his trance and he looked towards his teen wife who's crying like a baby covering her face, just because of him.

He ran towards her and sat beside her  saying, "Doll.. Doll please stop crying I.. I..Never thought something like this would happen I swear because I know that love is not in my destiny"

"And who told you that... God?? Kajal said removing her palms from her face.

" Doll please dont cry otherwise you'll fall ill"Raj said with concern.

"Oh.... You still remember that... I thought you forgot everything like my love" Kajal said sarcastically with hurtful expression.

Raj felt extremely guilty and cupped her face saying, "I'm so sorry Doll... I never want to give you pain believe me"

"But you did!!! Aur ab apki yeh saat words ki apology mere us dard par bhari nahi padd sakti to mujhe saat dino tak bardaasht kiya!!!! Kajal said angrily.
(But you did, and now your seven words apology cannot justify the pain which I felt for seven days)

Raj got teary eyed on her words. He cupped her face and pressed his forehead on his.

"I'm so sorry... Love.. I'm sorry" Raj whispered.

"No... You're not!!! Kajal whispered back with closed eyes.

Raj saw her plumb lips moving, the sight suddenly increased his heart rate and he leaned forward to kiss her.

But..... to his dismay, Kajal kept her palm on his chest creating a distance between them.

Raj looked at her with confusion when she looked at him with anger mixed hurt expression.

She said, "Nahin!!!! Ye haq aap kho chuke hai......
(You've lost this right on me)

Before Raj could utter something, Kajal said, " Pyaar kabhi akele nahi ata... Apne saath dard bhi lata hai... Main jaanti hu ap manenge nahi!!! Lekin pyaar to ap bhi mujhse karte hai....... Lekin... Ab hum dono me fark aa chuka hai....
Aur farak yeh hai kii maine pyaar ke saath dard bhi jhela hai par apne nahi.... Maine toh pyaar ka imtahaan paar kar lia.... Ab apki baari hai"
(Love doesn't comes alone, it comes with pain too. I know you too love me, but you'll not commit. But now we are different. And the difference is that, I've suffered that pain too but you don't. I've passed the test of love , now it's your turn.)

Raj was looking at her totally stunned when Kajal said,".... And if you are really sorry on your act and you want me to forgive you than you've to earn that forgiveness by yourself.... Just like the way I earned your love"

She sniggered at him sadly and said,
"A lover doesn't only glare them who stare at his love.... But a lover pluck out the eyes of that man who dare to stare their love..... And you know why.... Because they burn for their love.... And now you'll also burn for me like I burnt for you!!!!!

She said and went inside the room where she kept her luggage before, leaving her completely shocked husband behind.

To be continued......

                      ***********
😭😭😭😭the painful outburst of a shattered wife....

Whose husband doubted on love 😔

What do you think, is Kajal asking a lot from her husband???

Didn't Raj deserve punishment instead of forgiveness this time??

How is he gonna earn her forgiveness???

Will Kajal forgive him ever??

Can he ever try to assemble enough courage to express his love to her??

How he's gonna make his teen wife happy???

To know all this..... Stay tuned 😉

Do tell your reviews and opinions about this chapter.
Don't forget to push Mr. ⭐.

Luvs and hugs from your loving Kajal 🤗

Till then PRANAAM 🙏🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 2K 28
ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE which holds power in his name. CEO of NO.1 company Rathore corporation. cold and ruthless this is what he known in the world of...
19.9K 1.1K 18
"I love you Abhi" I said smiling shyly at him . "Whatt?" He asked looking at me With emotionalless face making me scared with his answer. "I-i said...
1.5M 79.9K 52
#ranked 1 in lovehaterelationship #ranked 1 in jealousy #ranked 5 in contract #ranked 8 in cold #ranked 12 in cruel #ranked 6 in India #ranked 6 in...
1.1M 71.4K 105
(Apart Series - Book 1) Dev Kapoor... Popularly called DK!!! 31 year old hot headed, carefree, badass was currently the most talked and successful bu...