Beautiful Dilemma (The Untold...

Ginny6789 tarafından

"No..." she breathed out trembling at the circumstance that had hovered on her at the most unfortunate time o... Daha Fazla

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 25

1.6K 206 31
Ginny6789 tarafından

Grabbing her clothes from the closet, Riddhima walked towards the bathroom, when Vihaan passed a small "Good Morning" which she royally ignored.
Riddhima went inside, glanced at Vihaan once, who eyed her slyly and the slammed the door shut right on his face.

Giving out a soft sigh of relief, Vihaan tip toed towards the rest room and placed his ear lightly against the wood. When the sound of flowing of water became consistent, he briskly moved across the room. He sat on the Riddhima's side of the bed and opened her secret drawer which he witnessed last night.

Pulling it out the drawer, Vihaan noticed a small bottle and a number of strips, "Sleeping pills? Relaxtants? Yeh Riddhima..?" glancing at the closed door of the concerned room, Vihaan dived into a deep thought.

Not a minutes passed and his reverie was broken by the call of his name, "Vansh bhai?"

Closing the drawer, Vihaan got up from his place to open his room's door. "Back to character" he mumbled under his breath before opening it.

"Haa Aangre?" He responded in the characteristics heavy voice taught by Riddhima.

Aangre nudged his head sideways, and both of them moved towards the office. Vihaan entered the password and both got permitted into the abandoned looking exterior of the room whose interior was well furnished.

"So?" asked Vihaan.

"Saare addo par jaa kar dekha humne....." Aangre informed, ".....Lekin aisa koi insaan nhi mila jiski haal mein cancer se death hui ho...." he said to which Vihaan smirked.
"....Phir bhi...." He continued, "....mere aadmi kaam par lage hue hai. Agar koi bhi lead milti hai toh woh hume turant inform karenge"

"Okay..." Nodding his head, Vihaan crossed the room and sat on the throne which was once occupied by Vansh, "....Aur kuch? Fayde ki baat?.." He asked.

"It's a six" said Aangre giving his signature victory smile. He then took out his phone, tapped on it and showed the screen to Vihaan.

As Vihaan looked at it, a video started playing showing man in his mid twenties. He was in a ragged white shirt with colourful strips. He was blabbering nonsense due to heavy dose of Alcohol.

"Mishra?" blurted out Vihaan and then glanced at Aangre who nodded his head. Vihaan continued looking at it.

"Tum video kyun bana rahe ho?" Mishra asked in a sloppy tone. He clutched the matty short glass and poured the concentrated brown liquid.

"Tum apna bidu hai...." Mishra was told by the other man sitting opposite to him behind the camera. His muscular wrist, with long beady bracelet entangled, made special appearance, "......Bole toh ekdum hero maafik lagta hai...." he added.

"Bidu..." he repeated the designation when he countenance flashed hurtfulness, and took in a large gulp when some of it trickled down from the corner of his lips, "....Thanks dost" he said and gave a salute.

"Kya hua?" The man asked as Mishra bent, slamming his head on the creaking wooden table, which seemed as if haven't been cleaned for years, ".....Aise kyun peerehla hai?"

"Arrey..." He started and then took another gulp, giving out light chuckles, "....jiske niche kaam karta tha, woh toh bada aadmi ban gya, main berozgari tale dab gya...." he vocalised.

"Kaise?" inquired the man.

"Ab tumse kya chupana..." Mishra put in the little flakes of puffed corn in his mouth. He then leaned in and whispered in warning "....Par kisi ko bolna mat.. "

"Ekdum ekdum... " He responded in the same low tone, "...Tala..." he added.

"Kaun hai yeh Aangre?" asked Vansh whose eyes were still stuck on the screen.

Aangre pausing the video, answered, ".....Akhilesh...." Vihaan nodded, "....Khabri hai Boss. Iska yahi kaam hai, addo pe jaake tarah tarah ke illegal deals ke baare mein pta karna. Mishra ussey yahi mila aur maine ussey investigation aage badhane ka order diya...." he completed and Vihaan looked at him, throwing an impressive look, "Good job Aangre!! Proud of you!! " He complimented and Aangre looked overwhelmed.

He played the video and it continued from where they stopped.....

"Main ek policewala tha...." Mishra continued with his back story, "....Matlab chota police wala, mere upar ka bada police wala.... " He succesively gulped down half the bottle in three rows and the gestured for more...

"... Eh bahut upar tha..?" The man hidden behind the camera asked raising his hand up when his beady bracelet tingled down.

".... Hata!!" Mishra threw off the glass in rage, "....Ek woh.. M..M.. Mafia nhi pakad sakta...." He stood up from his place and then continued, "....Usko bhi phasaya jhute case mein.... " He said out loud and clear.

"Jhuta case?" asked the Man behind the phone.

"... Haa... Apni girlfriend ko mohra banakar usko pakda" Said Mishra coming extremely close to the screen.

"Usko?" The man named Akhilesh asked chuckling, who felt to be imitating Mishra, "....Eh baba! ee 'usko' kaisa naam hai re?" It seemed Akhilesh loved being in safe side.

"Usko nhi re..." Mishra banged his forehead with his palm. He screeched, "....Woh hai na apne sheher ka mafia... Vansh Rai Singhania..." He stated.

"Vansh Rai Singhania ko phasaya jhuta case mein?" Akhilesh asked for confirmation.

"Haa... Vansh Rai Singhania ko phasaya.. " Mishra confirmed.
Scratching his head, Mishra averted, ".....Kabhi kabhi lagta hai, yeh Vansh ke saath wafadari kar leta toh aaj yaha nhi hota..."

"Eh!!" Akhilesh clapped his head when the tingling of his beads could be heard, ".....Apna yeh Girish hai kya tumko tapkane wala!! Saala..aurat ke peeche chupa rehta hai.. "

"Nhi re... " Mishra uncapped another bottle.

"Tapri!!" He violented out again, "....Woh toh hai hi na mard" Akhilesh added in an obvious tone.

"Nhi... " Mishra replied in a bored tone whilst filling the glass.

"Toh..?" He asked, "....Woh apna..."

"...Kabir.." replied Mishra interrupting his fellow friend's lame guesses, "...wohi hai mujhe tapkane wala..."
As Mishra took Kabir's name, both Aangre and Vihaan shared a high five.

".....Inspector Kabir Sharma. Bhabhi ko mohra banaya......Vansh ko phasaya" he tipped off slowly as the immense alcohol started singing lullaby to his senses, "......Ek number ka jhuta hai...." He barked out ill, ".....Ek paisa nhi diya... Nhi diya.. Chor diya..." he shouted his lungs out and the finally tipped off his senses.

"Mishra ne saaf saaf kaha ki Kabir ne aapko phasaya hai...." Aangre bubbled in excitement, "....Yeh hum police ko dikhake... " He continued when Vihaan cut his plan, "....Nhi Aangre... Hum police ko kuch nhi batayenge..."

"But Vansh bhai?...." Aangre tried again but Vihaan still shook his head in negative. He opened the laptop and and went to files option, "....Saboot humare saamne hai..." Aangre asseverated but Vihaan still remained adamant, "Maine kaha na nhi.. " bringing suspicion into Aangre's brain box.

"Ek baat batao.. Humare kitne black deals final stage par hai?" Asked Vihaan still staring at the laptop screen.

"4" replied Aangre shortly.

"Jhonny aur Shera ke saath milkar sare deals crack karo. By hook or by crook....." He dictated Aangre who nodded his head in response, ,"Copy that" and turned to start off his job right away.

"....new recruitment ko mat bhulna..." added Vihaan.

"New recruitment?" asked Aangre turning around, stopping in his tracks, when both shared a knowing look.

***********

"Aapne bulaya?" Asked Vihaan as the entered the room of his new mother.

"Yeh lo!" Holding out a range, Anupriya said Vihaan.

"Iska kya karna hai?" He asked shoving his hands in his pocket.

"Ishani aaj gynaecologist ke paas jayegi..." notified Anupriya, "....apni third sonography karwane.. " she added and Vihaan looked at her in confusion. From Anupriya Vihaan glanced at Kabir who looked..... bored.

"Toh?" Vihaan inquired again.

"Toh tumhe uski gaadi ka break fail karna hai" She replied lacking any sign of worry on her profile, whilst perplexing Vihaan to core. This time when Vihaan glanced at Kabir, he had the same expression as his.

"What? I mean why?" Vihaan continued throwing his querries.

"Tumhe bahut takleef ho rahi hai brother?" asked Kabir noticing the concern and reluctancy in Vihaan's behavior, admist the shock engulfed around him.

"Because, firstly she is pregnant..." Vihaan reasoned out, stressing the word 'pregnant', ".....And secondly....." he continued, "....ussey meri koi dushmani nhi hai"

"Humari bhi nhi thi...." Anupriya avowed, "....Par ussne ab mujhse dushmani mol li hai..." she added raising an eyebrow.

"Matlab?" He asked again.

"Shayad ussey pta chal gya hai ki, Sia ko maine mara hai....." The only 'she' in the area articulated, ".....Woh aajkal har waqt Sia ke room mein rehne lagi hai. Yaha tak ki kal raat woh waha sone ki zid kar rahi thi, Aangre ko lekar...."

"Toh? Issey kaise saabit hota hai ki ussey sab kuch pta hai?" Vihaan crossed questioned.

"Actually main.." biting her lower lip, Anupriya answered, "....Sia se baat kar rahi thi, aur shayad ussne sunn li" adding she shrugged off her shoulder.

"Oh Mom..." holding her arms, Vihaan rolled his eyes, "....Lagta bada pyaar aa raha tha aapko apni coma mein gyi hui beti par....." he commented, "....Oops sauteli beti par..." Vihaan corrected himself and then snatched off the range from Anupriya's hand and walked off turning around.

As he reached the door, Vihaan glanced back at the mother son duo and put forward his demand, "Mere commission pe 20% increament chahiye mujhe" Demanding, Vihaan walked away royally.

"

Aapne Vihaan ko kyun bheja iss kaam par. Ab mujhe ussey property ka 40% dena hoga" Kabir groaned out more hearing the demand of his fellow friend as he closed the door behind him.

"Nhi dena hoga" smirking Anupriya evil.

"Kya matlab?" Witnessing the confidence beaming out of his mother's words, Kabir asked in confusion.

"Dekho" Switching on the TV, Anupriya indicated on the screen. The garage and entrance hall of VR Mansion was on screen.

"Yeh?" Kabir looked puzzled when Anupriya pinched his cheeks.

"Maine entrance aur garage ke CCTV's apne screen ke saath connect kar liya...." she updated Kabir, ".....Ab Jab Vihaan apna kaam karega, toh woh recording mere pass hogi...."

"Ussey kya hoga?" Asked Kabir in a bored note.

"Agar aaj Ishani mar jaati hai..." Anupriya replied, "....toh hum yeh video police ko dikhakar sara ilzaam Vihaan pe daal denge..." she added immediately grabbing her son's attention.

"Mom!! mujhe abhi tak VR empire ki property nhi mili hai....." Kabir retorted the next instance, "....Agar Vihaan phas gya toh... " he asked.

"Vansh phasega...." Anupriya corrected his son, "....Aur phir dadi Vansh se nafrat karegi. Aur tum..." she fixed her index finger on his chest, "....ek zimmedaar bete bankar dadi se property directly le sakte ho..." she added instigating Kabir's senses in best way.

"Aur agar Ishani nhi mari toh?" asked Kabir in bewilderment.

"Toh ekbaar Vihaan tumhe property de de, phir hum Ishani ko maarkar sara ilzaam uss par daal denge. Tab tak yeh mild shock Ishani ko line par rakhega...." Anupriya disclosed her vile plan which excited Kabir to core.

"Aur mujhe Vihaan ko koi commission bhi nhi dena hoga!!" he exclaimed out to which his mother nodded her head in positive and Kabir engulfed her in a warm hug.
"Mom you are the best!! I love you"

"I love you too beta" she reciprocated happily seeing the wide smile on her son's face.
.
.
.
.

We didn't get any further updates from Mishra. So thought of adding him.

Next chapter's up. Hope you all are liking the way it's going.

Please do vote and comment below your feedback.

Please do follow for further updates.

Until then..... Bye....

Thank You
...........

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

166K 10.2K 86
A husband who loves his wife dearly A wife for whom her husband is nothing but her best friend What happened 2 months back that they were bound to b...
171K 15K 52
Manyabhum and You, Vansh growled in rage, decieved me. Now get ready to bear the consequence! A war shall be waged against your state, and You, he l...
340K 12.7K 69
riddhima: AAhhhhhh (she screamed in fear and hide behind the wall) vansh: Angre go there and check who is that angre : yes boss" (Angre slowly moves...
35.5K 2.2K 8
Riddhima- I love you Vansh please don't leave me like this . Vansh- love!!! u betrayed me Riddhima I hate you.... Riddhima- please Vansh try and unde...