Belonging | Alec Lightwood

By Itzwhatever

'He said, there are thousands of Shadowhunter's, but great love comes once in a lifetime if one is lucky, and... More

DISCLAIMER
PROLOGUE
CHARACTER PROFILE
TRAILER
COVER ART
AESTHETICS
πŸ—
(1) Happy Birthday
(2) Meeting Blondie
(3) Hello hot eyes
(4) Still an asshole
(5)Thanks for the tat
(6)Female anatomy
(7) Meth Dealer
(8) Time for Boys
(9) Si bitch, her too
(10) Burden
(11) Fuck the accords
(12) Teach me
(13) Alec's answer
(14) As funny as Ebola
(15) One step forward, two steps back
(16) Hotter than Jace
(17) Memory
πŸ—
(18) Lies and open wounds
(19) I can't
(20) Hibernating
(21) Torn
(22) Intoxicating
(23) One in a million
(24) Wrapped around my finger
(25) Short end of the stick
(26) Male Anatomy
(27) Always goes wrong
(28) I did it
(29) Warnings and intruders
(30) Seeing red
(31) Save him
(32) One knee
(33) Arrangement
(34) Obligations
(35) What I liked about you
(36) Heaven
(37) Beginning to fade
(38) Sister Sister
(39) Threesome
(40) Family United
(41) Bad idea
(42) The Wedding
(43) Him and I
πŸ—
(44) Crazy
(45) Right Choices
(46) Adios
(47) Back again
(48) Hurricane
(49) Interrogation
(50) For Jace
(51) Getting between us
(52) 3 words, 8 letters
(53) Running out of time
(54) Hope
(56) Hunt
(57) Alone
(58) Darkness
Acknowledgements
!!!!

(55) Shattering

1.9K 70 253
By Itzwhatever

"Alec, for the love of God, will you please just go to sleep?"

My eyes snap to Alec's looming figure, standing over the table that Izzy, Clary, and I reside at in the middle of the Ops Centre. We were currently going over plans to help Jace.

"I'm fine" He dismisses, leaning his palms forwards. I roll my eyes, something that isn't missed by Izzy, who chuckles at me.

Alec was doing better, thankfully.

Once we portalled back to the Institute he'd gone to his room and showered and when he came back out, he was back to looking like himself. My eyes unconsciously lift past his grey sweats and a white t-shirt to his face, taking in the chiselled features and his intense eyes, I shift my gaze to his hair, still slightly damp and looking so soft.

I wanted to run my hands through them.

"Cam?"

I snap my attention back to Clary, sighing as I take my surroundings back in. Luckily, no one seems to notice where my mind went, and I nod, indicating I'm listening.

"I'm going to go to the Silent City tomorrow, talk to Jace and see what he says. But he needs to know that we're going to do whatever we can" Clary says, and I nod in agreement.

"I could go- "Alec starts.

"The only place you are going is to bed" I scold, narrowing my eyes up at him, "To rest, since you know, you nearly died!" I exclaim though Alec scoffs, brushing off the words as if they meant nothing.

"I'm f- "

"If you say you're fine one more time, I'm going to kick you in the dick" I warn, and I can't help the smirk that comes over my face at the way Alec's expression pales, fear filling his eyes.

"That sounds pretty counterproductive to yourself, Cam" Izzy mutters, winking, Clary bursting into laughter at her insinuation. Alec chuckles as he watches me, noting the redness of my cheeks and the way my breath hitches.

"Shut up" I grumble, pushing out the chair and standing up.

"When did I become the target of all this bullying?" I pout "It used to be Alec." Alec merely smirks, coming beside me to wrap an arm around my waist.

"I did nearly just die," He says frowning, "You'd subject me to ridicule as well?".

"No," I say, sickly sweet as I place one hand on his face, pulling him closer, "Though I would subject you to your damn bed!" I push him back when he's within an inch of my face, a pointed scowl on my face.

Alec's face falls from a grin, and he shakes his head in agreement. "Fine" He sighs, "I'll go to bed". The sentence comes out like torture, and I can't help the giggle that escapes me.

"Poor baby" I tease, walking to stand in front of Alec. "You want me to tuck you in?" I ask, jokingly, though Alec's firm grip on my waist swiftly halts my laughter.

He looks at me, so deep it's as if he can see into my soul.

"Sounds like a good idea to me" He whispers against my ear, pulling back with a knowing grin.

"Goodnight, guys" I mutter out, ignoring their suggestive giggles as Alec smiles and we walk out of the Ops Centre. Alec intertwines our fingers into a hold, the both of us walking in sync.

The institute was silent and most corridors pitch black as Shadowhunter's slept in their room, resting before the long day ahead. In silence, Alec and I made our way through the endless corridors, turning left and right and up a few steps before stopping in front of a large mahogany door.

It was identical to all the others.

But I knew it was Alec's.

I bite my cheek nervously as Alec unlocks his door, pushing it open. He steps inside, taking a few steps in before turning his attention back to me. I stand still, not moving and barely breathing, looking at the threshold.

Alec's eyes are soft, understanding, and I feel my chest lighten knowing he had no expectations and there was no pressure.

I step in.

I feel Alec exhale lightly as I walk past him, relieved. My eyes scan the room, taking in all the things around.

I look from the circular brown wood table, books and papers stacked on top before shifting to the honey brown sofa and matching chairs to the left of the room near the windows. My feet wander and my eyes look aimlessly, brushing from the large mahogany wardrobe that was completely shut to the small polaroid's pinned to the side of the chest of draws.

From this distance, my eyes can make out Izzy, Jace and Max.

Family photos.

I can't help but smile, comforted by the fact that Alec's room wasn't as lifeless and dreary as I feared it would be.

"I've never seen your room before," I say softly, my eyes shifting back to Alec, who was now leaning against his table, his arms folded and his eyes fondly on mine. I smile, doing a dramatic 360 turn, laughing childishly.

"It's nice... I know most of the rooms are the same, but this feels like you" I say, gnawing on my lip.

"Guess this means you have to show me your room" He smirks, coming up off the table and standing up straight.

"Oh, you have to earn the right to see my room, Lightwood" I tease, making Alec chuckle in reply.

We stand staring at each other for a few minutes, the silence palpable.

"Alec-"

"We should go to bed"

We both speak at the same time.

I nod surprised, agreeing with him.

"Stay the night?" He asks hopefully, his voice a soft whisper, though I still hear him. I pause, mind wracking, overthinking things that I don't need to overthink.

"You don't have to- "

"Give me a t-shirt to change into?" I ask, looking up at him, my hands wringing together behind my back. Alec stops, his brows raised, a nice kind of surprise written across his face. Within a second, he launches forward to his wardrobe, pulling out a black plain t-shirt, one much bigger than my usual size.

I walk over swiftly, my hand coming up, my fingers brushing past his as I grab the top, the material soft under my touch. "I'll change in the bathroom," I say quietly, and after Alec nods once, his body as stiff as a board, I turn and walk away.

As soon as I reach the bathroom door, I rush in, as inconspicuous as possible and lock the door behind me. I inhale and exhale sharply as I press my back to the door, my eyes slamming shut as my hand comes up to my heart, trying to calm down my nerves.

This is ridiculous.

We're basically having a fucking sleepover.

Shaking out my limbs and easing out my breath, I walk over and place Alec's T-shirt on the countertop.

Without over-thinking, I remove my shoes and socks before I unbutton my jeans, yanking them down my legs before folding them up and placing them on the side. I then unbutton the top of my blouse, slowly pulling the tight material over my head, before folding it and placing it on top of my jeans.

I unclip my bra, hating the feeling of it while sleeping and I quickly shove it between my jeans and top, hoping Alec didn't see it.

Okay, relax.

I hurriedly pull on the soft t-shirt Alec gave, my breath easing as I see it fall down to just above my knee and that the material was flowy and extremely loose.

I was drowning in his top.

The smell of sandalwood hits me in an instant and my stomach twists in comfort, the scent wrapping around me like Alec's arms.

Exhaling sharply, I look in the mirror. I quickly fix my hair, smoothing down the wild strays and straightening the parting line.

If I spend any longer in here Alec's going to think I've had a heart attack or something.

I knew I was wasting time, so biting the bullet, I gathered all my clothes into my arms and with a final exhale, I unlocked the door and stepped into the room.

The light was still on.

And Alec was asleep.

I giggle in adoration, taking in his body laid down on the bed, uncovered by the duvet. Smiling softly, I place my clothes on the chair beside the table before walking over to the switch and turning off the lights.

As quietly as possible, I walk over to the right side of the bed, fixing my pillows before carefully climbing on. I lay my head down, facing Alec, before slowly grabbing the silk of the duvet and covering us both.

The bed was like a cloud, soft and comforting and I felt myself melt away as I snuggled further in. I couldn't help but watch Alec, his sleeping figure so beautiful and peaceful. His eyelashes were long and thick, his lips parted slightly, and his chest rose and fell in soft rhythms.

Leaning forward, I pressed a chaste and feathery kiss against his cheek, before shifting back and laying back down.

My own eyes closed quickly after.

***

* Contains Sexual Content

I awoke to the sun shining in through the small cracks in the curtain. The light was bright but perfect against my skin. Stifling a yawn, I arched my back and wrung my hands over my head, stretching out my limbs.

Only when I looked down did I notice the heavy arm draped over my waist and a knowing smile crept up onto my face. I turn my head to the side, my eyes immediately falling on Alec's sleeping figure. His breath was even and soft, and as I shifted, his arm wrapped around me even tighter, pulling me into his chest.

I bit my lip to suppress my laugh and instead gave in, knowing it was futile to climb out now.

Besides I loved how at peace he looked.

I carefully traced my fingers over his face, crossing over his thick strong brows, branching down the bone of his nose, skating past his lips and caressing down his cheeks and across his jaw. He jerked slightly, a low groan indicating he was slowly beginning to wake up.

I smile, my hand travelling down the veins in his neck, smoothing over his Adam's apple, feeling as he swallowed lightly, and then down onto his chest, where his t-shirt exposed his skin. My fingers gently explored his runes, tracing over the figures and lines, mapping out the whorls and twists.

Alec sighed in content, and before I knew it his eyes were fluttering open. He blinked several times as his mind unwove, and not before long he was grinning down at me.

"Good morning" He greeted, his voice low and gravelly, igniting that low spot right at the peak of my thighs. I bite my lip, holding back the need that hearing his morning voice invoked within me.

Suit Alec, Training Alec and now Morning Alec.

"Morning, Alec" I whispered back, my hand coming up to cup his jaw, my thumb brushing softly against his cheek. He closed his eyes momentarily, enjoying the feeling.

"I fell asleep last night, didn't I?" He asks, groaning, his eyes snapping open as if the memories just came back.

"Yeah" I laugh, tipping my head back "I came in and you were asleep. I didn't want to wake you, so I just came in and fell asleep too" I say, enjoying the light blush of embarrassment that covered his face.

He shifts up, his other hand bending as his head came off the pillow, hovering over mine as I laid onto my back, staring up at his eyes.

"I'm sorry" He sighed, laughing in embarrassment.

"Don't be!" I exclaim, smiling, "You needed rest and I'm glad that you got it"

"I wanted to see you in my t-shirt" He grumbles childish, nestling his head into my neck, his body weight just above mine, scraping me. I chuckle, my hands running through his hair.

"You still can, I'm wearing it" I mumble, the words coming out in a sensual tease.

His head slowly lifts from my neck, my hand feeling the tense and strong muscle on his back tightening as he lifted himself. His lips were curved into a smirk, shifting from my eyes to the duvet, before he slowly yanked it away, inch by inch.

My breath hitches as the duvet fell off to the end of the bed, leaving Alec and I exposed to the cold air of his room.

His eyes travel down my face, past my neck and slowly, down from my chest to my thighs. The t-shirt revealed nothing, only riding slightly at my thighs, stopping at my upper thigh.

Though Alec was looking at me like I was naked.

And I felt my nipples tighten under his gaze, the material of the shirt suddenly too abrasive.

"You look..." he drawled off, meeting my eyes again. "You look a million times better in my clothes than I do" He confessed, smirking, that familiar darkness clouding over his eyes. I grinned, my heart hammering and liquid pooling at my core as our eyes locked.

I lifted my head instinctively, capturing his lips in mine in seconds.

He reciprocated the effort as soon as we connected, his lips like velvet against mine, perfectly smooth and plump. The kiss began leisurely, but as Alec shifted his body over mind, sitting between my thighs, our pace began quickening.

Our tongues battled for dominance, my hands coming up to tangle in his undone hair and my legs hooking around Alec's waist, dragging him to lay his body down on top of me. The action makes Alec growl, the sound reverberating from the back of his throat.

I feel a light brush of something hard against my leg, my mind spinning at the idea of Alec being aroused because of me.

Alec breaks the kiss between us swiftly, but before I have a chance to complain, his lips are kissing down my neck. I gasp, my breath staggering as he latches onto that sweet curve in my neck. His teeth bite and attack, his tongue soothing over it in a delicious mix of pleasure and pain.

My fingers tighten in his hair, tugging at the root eliciting a deep groan.

Alec lifts from my neck, his lips coming back to mine and again our lips move in perfect sync, melding together as one. My body is on fire and suddenly all I can think, all I can be is with Alec in this moment.

His lips pull back from mine and he draws away slightly, pushing up onto his palms, his eyes like wildfire, looking over me. Our breaths mingle as we pant, harsh and desperate, our gazes locked intensely together.

"I want to touch you"

My heart stops.

"What?" I whisper, trying to push out the ringing in my ears as I look at Alec. He nods, his face coming down, stopping inches from mine, his green-blue eyes holding me captive, driving me insane.

"I want to touch you... can I touch you, Camilla?" The question comes out desperately, needy, and sweet. I bite my lip, clenching my thighs at his request.

I nod once.

"Use your words baby" He mutters, his nose teasing down the length of my neck. I sigh distractedly, my chest rising and falling.

"Yes," I beg, "Please touch me".

Alec pulls back up, his eyes on mine and a lazy smile on his lips. The look that overtakes his face is primitive and I can't help but yank him down again, needing his lips on mine. He moves, his left hand coming down to bend and he leans his head against his palm, like before, looming over my head and I follow his lead, turning slightly to maintain our kiss.

His right hand is free, moving from cupping my cheek to soothing down my neck. Our teeth clash and lips sync as his hand ever so slowly wanders down my chest. My body shivers in anticipation as he runs two fingers over my right breasts, scrapping by sensitive nipple and I gasp into his mouth, my back arching.

His hands don't stay long and soon he's leisurely moving down my body, his lips attached to mine in wild need.

Soon his large and rough hands are tugging up my t-shirt, past my thighs, and to my belly button revealing my simple, cotton thong underneath.

I wish I had worn better underwear.

Though, Alec's eyes make me feel nothing less than perfection as he looks down at my body.

He watches me, his eyes going back from being glued to my face to between my thighs. His movements are purposefully slow, and I can tell he's giving me an out if I want one.

"Alec, please" I plead. His eyes come back to me and they light up, enjoying the need and desperation behind my words. Not wasting any more time, his fingers slipped under the waistband of my underwear.

I gasp, my heart hammering so loudly I'm convinced he can hear it.

"Tell me what you like" He mutters, his lips against my ear and his fingers caressing at the edge, still lingering at the top of my band line. "I want to know how to make you feel good". His eyes are chaotic and his chest is rising and falling unevenly, the only sign of his nerves.

"Lower" I grit out, holding the temptation to grind my hips. I spread my thighs out further, allowing him better access.

Alec nods, his breath coming out harsh as his fingers move down. I bite back a moan as he brushes over my clit, his fingers now moving up and down my folds, at his own pleasure. His eyes widen, his Adam's apple bobbing.

As he moves up, brushing my clit again, I breathe out harshly, my eyes shutting momentarily and my back arching.

"There?" He asks, recognising what is getting a reaction from me.

"Yes," I nod, softly, a groan escaping me as he begins rolling two fingers over that point, testing the waters "Just like that Alec" I praise, my hand coming up to stifle the loud sounds.

"Stop" Alec scolds, his ministrations halting, stopping that flow of pleasure. I spring open my eyes and look at him, my hand falling from my mouth. "I want to hear you" the gravel of his voice has me whining and I shake my head in agreement, desperate for more.

His middle and index fingers go back to that spot and his pace continues, his pressure increasing. My back arches and I pant, my hips rolling of their own volition as that pit of pleasure builds in my stomach. "Faster" I cry, my eyes connecting with Alec's, a loud moan escaping my lips as he obeys, building my climax higher and higher.

My eyes lock onto Alec, his gaze intently on me, watching me like I'm a piece of art, arousal and disbelief etched across his face.

"Alec" I moan, my body thrashing as his fingers hit that same spot again and again, and I feel that familiar peak, that low burn in my core as the pressure builds. I lift my lips, kissing Alec, my teeth biting down on his lower lip, making him groan.

Very quickly that tether within me snaps and I'm arching off the bed, screwing my eyes shut and moaning, Alec's name a prayer on my lips as I feel myself shatter, again and again, that warmth spreading through me as my aching core convulses in pleasure.

Alec's slows down to a stop, working me through my high and as my breathing begins to calm down and that chord fades away, my eyes flutter open lifting to Alec. His gaze watches me reverently, taking in the way my body shivers.

His hand carefully slips out from my underwear, resting on my thigh, his thumb brushing against my skin to calm my movement.

"That was the sexiest thing I've ever seen" Alec whispers, a grin coming across his face as I laugh, shaking my head and wrapping one arm around his neck.

"Yeah?" I ask, kissing his lips chastely once.

"Hell yeah," He groans, rolling back over me and kissing me deeply once again.

"Well, there's a bunch of other fun stuff that we can do like that" I tease, my stomach clenching in anticipation and thought of Alec and I being physical together. Alec smirks, clearly enjoying that thought.

"Let's do it right now, I wanna hear you moan my name again" He sighs, his nose tickling down my neck again, his hands gripping tightly around my waist.

"Alec" I laugh, pushing at his chest and giggling as I try and avoid his butterflied kisses across my neck and face.

"We have Shadowhunter crap to do," I say, trying to reason, though he still doesn't relent. "Jace needs our help remember?"

He stops at that, sighing as he pulls back, looking at me as he frowns. "Oh yeah," He mutters, an adorable pout across his lips. I giggle, my thumb brushing over his lips and then cupping his face.

"First we help Jace and then you take me on our first date" I remind him, raising my brow. He chuckles, shrugging fiendishly as he remembers, "And if you're good maybe then we can do all those other things" I tease, running a hand down his back and arms.

"Challenge accepted" Alec muttered, leaning back down and kissing me.

So... surprise!
The smut that I have been promising you all for quite some time now. For some might this be too much and for others, it might not be enough at all, but warning you ahead of time there will be more smut to come and just like Cam promises Alec, I promise you, they will be doing much more "exercise" together.

As usual, make sure you VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE

And I will see you lovelies next time xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

429K 9.1K 42
[HIGHEST: #1 in shadowhunters] [HIGHEST: # 1 in jacewayland] [ HIGHEST: #1 in themortalinstruments] [HIGHEST: #1 jaceherondale] [HIGHEST: #1 aleclig...
26.1K 980 10
𝑽𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒖𝒏𝒅 / ver-I- kuhnd / Adjective 1. Bashful ; Modest _________________________________________ Being alone and always...
30.5K 455 20
π‚π‡π‘πˆπ’π“πˆππ€ ππ‹π€π‚πŠπ“π‡πŽπ‘π, the second oldest of the blackthorns one of the most wealthiest shadowhunter family. Her whole life is all p...
60.8K 1.9K 43
β•šΒ»β˜…Β«β• Book 1 of Where We Come Alive The New York Institute and its' shadowhunters, Jace, Alec, and Isabelle, have decided to take part of the exchang...