Always Us

By LilFluffy419

One shots of Spencer James and Olivia Baker mostly taking place in their adult lives. More

welcome home
morning buns
missed facetimes
happy birthday
anxious thoughts
daddy duties
locked out
championship high
honeymoon bliss
game on
twenty-four hours
tiny dancer
terrible two's
full house
coach james
mile high
stress relief
merry christmas
pretty lights
dinner chaos
temper tantrum
another woman
broken records
broken records pt. ii
night interrupted
boredom bites
childs play
home alone
snack break
balcony breakfast
big bank
happy wife
crisis control
malibu canyons
take care
pesky plans
6am lectures
pool days
new roommate
open practice
the newlyweds
attention hogs
family reunion
heavy mind
big milestones
midnight snack
minor adjustments
field trip
worlds apart
date night
off season
wedding season
welcome home pt. ii
no boys
boys day
the agreement
not toys
bad news
sick snuggles
never alone
newspaper camp
hang up
early mornings
bedtime routines
press conference
becoming official
family business pt. i
family business pt. ii
united front
mini me pt. i
mini me pt. ii
mini me pt. iii
almost midnight
her happiness
breakup interlude
mr. handyman
evening stroll
valentine's day
everyday moments
runaway love
sister's keeper
good enough
slow sundays
at 3:35am
brown eyes
surprise surprise
spring break
young lovers
stolen memories
for you
home bound
home bound pt. ii
happy birthday pt. ii
stage five
stage five pt. ii
olivia's favorite
all nighter
sister's keeper pt. ii
big deal
study marathon
sit still
championship high pt. ii
team player
surprise visit
sunday afternoon
secret keepers
first game
holiday party
separation preparation
baby woes
first born
going slow
faded wounds
snack break pt. ii
chance encounters
utter confusion
morning champ
another one
harsh realities
back home
drunken consequences

time capsule

2.5K 58 22
By LilFluffy419

Sorry this isn't necessarily a Fathers Day story lol, it just happens to be Fathers Day when I post it

_____

"Alright, the moment we've all been waiting for," JJ announced with an exuberance that only JJ Parker could emit. "Lady bros and gentle—"

"Get on with it," Jordan heckled, throwing a piece of popcorn towards the front of the room.

"A masterpiece twenty years in the making," JJ rushed.

"We filmed it in two hours," Patience rolled her eyes.

"Our high school time capsule," JJ finally got out.

"Do you remember what you said in it," Olivia whispered, nestling into Spencer's side.

"Something about living life with the woman I love," he grinned.

Laughter and aww's filled the room as each person's clip played through. Twenty years had passed, and they had all come a long way. JJ was executing marketing deals for top athletes around the world while everyone else in the group succeeded in their dream fields. Especially Spencer, who was now one year retired, and finally able to provide Olivia with more help juggling their children so that she could focus on her thriving journalism career. And changing the world.

"And this is Gianna and Caleb," Olivia smiled as she showed off her two youngest after dinner.

"Little devil children," Simone snickered from across the table.

"Hey!" Olivia snapped her head up. Only she and Spencer were allowed to comment on her kids' inclination for trouble. She turned back to Layla. "They're just... creative. One moreso than the other," she paused pensively.

"We're trying for another one," Spencer chimed in from the seat next to her.

"No, we're not," Olivia quickly shut him down. He was currently in a phase where he believed that putting it out in the universe would make it come true. "Four is more than enough."

"You guys almost make me want children," Layla chuckled.

"They're a lot of work, but it's worth it," Olivia set her phone down. Wrapping herself up in the throw blanket, she leaned to the side to rest against Spencer's shoulder.

"Well you have your production company, and you get to travel all around the world to these incredible events," Simone pointed out.

"Which is probably more exciting than any major American city. At this point, I've seen them all way too many times," Olivia groaned.

Simone cut back in. "I saw your pictures in France. Don't tell me you didn't have a good 'ole time with Clay. I saw him in that last slide, girl."

Layla was about to answer, but then JJ cleared his throat.

"I see everyone is done eating this amazing dinner prepared by none other than our very own Spencer James and Simone Hicks-Baker," JJ gestured at the two chefs of the group. "Thank you both. So now, we're going to move right along. Next up, we have board gamepalooza."

He stepped aside to reveal the stacks of games in the living room, and everyone wondered at what point he brought them all out.

"We want charades," Patience called from the opposite end of the table.

"Okay, okay. One round of charades, then board gamepalooza. We have to stay on schedule."

While everyone argued over who would be on whose team, Spencer and Olivia snuck out the back door. Being around their old friends was always fun, but a little break for alone time was always needed on days like this.

Out by the fire, Olivia's legs hung off the side of the chair as she sat in Spencer's lap, resting her head against his chest. A flannel blanket protected them from the chilly night.

"Can you believe it's been twenty years?" Olivia asked.

"Twenty years since you tried to have sex with me inside a tent?" He teased, remembering her attempts to speed up their first time.

Olivia's head fell back as she laughed. When she pulled back up to look at him, her eyes sparkled. "Don't tell me you wouldn't have done it."

"Oh, I would've done it. And I'd still do it."

"Too bad we don't have one pitched out here," she pretended to look around for the nonexistent tent.

"I don't think we need one," Spencer whispered.

"What are you saying, Mr. James?" She cocked her head at him.

Under the blanket, his hand crept higher up her leg. "We have some unfinished business."

She stared at his face in the glow from the fire. His hand was getting dangerously close and the fact that she was wearing a dress wasn't helping her case. Were they really going to do this? Anybody could walk out of the cabin and look in their direction.

Looking over towards the cabin, she further assessed the situation. The lights were still on and, by the sound of the distant yelling, the game of charades was still going strong.

"What do you say?" He murmured. His hand was already cupped against her center and his middle finger was stroking against the thin lace.

"I don't like to leave things unfinished," she smirked.

The smirk quickly melted as he pushed her panties to the side and continued stroking. Setting the pace, he kept his movements slow,  taking his time to wake up her nerve endings. This wasn't going to be a quick fuck outside, he decided. So hopefully, no one would be pressed to find them.

"Another one," Olivia mumbled, rolling her hips against his finger. When he pushed a second one in, she wrapped her hand around his forearm, feeling his muscles flex as he stroked in and out.

"Slow down." She tightened her grip on his wrist when the tingling started to build. She wasn't ready to go just yet.

Abiding by her command, he reduced back to his original speed, letting her really feel his knuckles each time they slid past her opening. He was always going to give her what she wanted.

Her head feel back as her eyes lost focus and her jaw went slack. A clear indicator that she was no longer aware of anything but the movement inside her.

"Tell me how it feels, baby," he murmured.

"God, it feels so good," she mumbled, rolling her neck back towards him.

"Do you like it? When I build you up slowly like this?"

"Mhm," she nodded into his chest. "Don't stop."

The crackling of the fire and her soft moans filled the air while he tried his best to keep her in her favorite state. Teetering on the edge, where everything felt heavenly. He managed another minute before the subtle spasms started and her thighs closed in on his hand.

"I'm gonna cum," she breathed out, pressing her face into his neck. Her breath quickened as he rubbed her clit with his palm.

He curled his fingers, applying pressure to his walls. "Let go, baby."

It was impossible to hold on any longer. And with his next stroke, her body shuddered hard while she pulsed around his fingers. Letting the feeling take over, she curled up against him.

A lazy smile stretched across her face. "Your fingers are magic."

He let out a low chuckle as he pulled his magical fingers from her. These moments were just as gratifying for him as they were for her.

Catching his wrist, she redirected his hand to her mouth. Her tongue swirled around him, tasting her tangy juices on his skin. The whole time her eyes held his.

A low groan escaped him when she gently began to suck. Then she pulled his hand away and smirked. "Now for the real unfinished business."

In the next moments, he repositioned her hips on top of him and her hand dipped into his sweats. She gave him a few gentle strokes before raising her hips.

He held onto the base as she tilted her pelvis over him. The second her folds enveloped his tip, they let out a collective moan, which only continued as she sunk down further, her lubrication allowing her to stretch perfectly around him.

Not forgetting the circumstances, they tried to keep quiet. Being so well acquainted with each other's bodies, they were able to move in sync with little communication. But they had just managed to find a steady rhythm when they heard the back door open.

Too far gone to panic, Olivia held still.

A short figure stepped out into the night.

Olivia held her breath and watched from afar as they scanned the deck. But while the person took their sweet time, she became increasingly aware of Spencer buried deep inside her. It couldn't have been more than several seconds, but they were already taking too long.

Spencer twitched and she had to hold back a moan. He was just as impatient. Giving into the temptation, she inched up and down his length.

He let out a shaky breath. "You either hold still or I make you scream, and everyone's going to know I'm fucking you out here," he let out lowly.

She held still. The person was still standing only a few yards away. Thankfully, not looking in their direction.

"I think I left my phone out here earlier," Coop's voice called out.

Coop. Not the worst person.

They listened to her walk across the deck. Four, five, six steps until the patio table.

Olivia rolled her hips once.

"Found it!"

Spencer pushed in deeper.

Six steps back. The door creaked closed.

Triumphantly, Olivia looked down at Spencer. She bit her bottom lip as she lifted herself from him completely then pushed back down again.

"We should've done this sooner," she moaned.

There was something oddly romantic about having sex in the same spot that they had attempted to all those years back. Except after years and years of practice, she imagined that if they had succeeded in their attempt, it wouldn't had compared to this.

"Can't say I haven't thought about it," he got out before she picked up the pace.

His face softened as she rode him. Both of them were loud by nature so she cradled her hands around his cheeks and kissed him to suppress the moans. His arm wrapped around her waist, pressing her to him while his other hand explored her body. His touch was electric, and soon, the flutters started to spread.

She could tell he was close, too.

"It's okay, you can cum in me," she cooed. They had recently been testing fate and playing the pull out game, but in this moment, there was only one way she wanted him to finish. "Go ahead, cum in me, baby."

Without fail, the words triggered a light inside him. His hands slid down from her waist to her ass and held her still as he picked up his thrusts.

"Fuck," she cried, trying to keep quiet as he knocked against her spot. She hadn't expected the switch, but soon, her walls clenched down on him and the added tightness sent him over the edge. Falling limp against his shoulder, she whimpered into his neck as he emptied himself into her.

"That was worth the wait," she exhaled.

"Definitely worth the wait," he grinned, pressing his lips to hers.

"I don't think I can go in and play any games, tonight," she shifted back and he slipped out of her.

"Fuck the games," he grumbled as she tucked him back into his sweats. "I'm taking you to bed."

Inside, Spencer quickly led Olivia to the master bedroom, seemingly under the impression that no one would notice them pass through.

Once the door shut behind him, Patience lowered her hand of cards. "Oh, they were definitely—"

"I don't wanna know," Jordan shook his head decidedly. "I do not want to know."

_____

It's getting harder to find different ways of writing these, so hopefully they're still good lol. And I hope the nastiness doesn't completely overshadow the cute moments bc those are important too 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 578 20
Spencer James, one of the biggest NFL players in LA, is married to a lawyer named Amara. Olivia Baker-his former best friend-left town three years ag...
67.1K 1.4K 46
Olivia Baker is a successful business owner. She also helps Football players keep their finance, contracts and life on track. she's everything anyone...
16.7K 474 15
After a potential career-ending injury, Spencer tries to navigate the healing process. He has his wife and his two best friends, Olivia and Jordan by...
15.4K 491 40
Olivia and Spencer has always love each other and their son, but their relationship has never been easy.