Always Us

Autorstwa LilFluffy419

One shots of Spencer James and Olivia Baker mostly taking place in their adult lives. Więcej

welcome home
morning buns
missed facetimes
happy birthday
anxious thoughts
daddy duties
locked out
championship high
honeymoon bliss
game on
twenty-four hours
tiny dancer
terrible two's
full house
coach james
mile high
stress relief
merry christmas
pretty lights
dinner chaos
temper tantrum
another woman
broken records
broken records pt. ii
night interrupted
childs play
home alone
snack break
balcony breakfast
big bank
happy wife
crisis control
malibu canyons
take care
pesky plans
6am lectures
pool days
new roommate
open practice
the newlyweds
attention hogs
family reunion
heavy mind
big milestones
midnight snack
time capsule
minor adjustments
field trip
worlds apart
date night
off season
wedding season
welcome home pt. ii
no boys
boys day
the agreement
not toys
bad news
sick snuggles
never alone
newspaper camp
hang up
early mornings
bedtime routines
press conference
becoming official
family business pt. i
family business pt. ii
united front
mini me pt. i
mini me pt. ii
mini me pt. iii
almost midnight
her happiness
breakup interlude
mr. handyman
evening stroll
valentine's day
everyday moments
runaway love
sister's keeper
good enough
slow sundays
at 3:35am
brown eyes
surprise surprise
spring break
young lovers
stolen memories
for you
home bound
home bound pt. ii
happy birthday pt. ii
stage five
stage five pt. ii
olivia's favorite
all nighter
sister's keeper pt. ii
big deal
study marathon
sit still
championship high pt. ii
team player
surprise visit
sunday afternoon
secret keepers
first game
holiday party
separation preparation
baby woes
first born
going slow
snack break pt. ii
chance encounters
utter confusion
morning champ
another one
harsh realities
back home
drunken consequences
husbandly duties

boredom bites

5.3K 76 30
Autorstwa LilFluffy419

Loosely inspired by another spelivia one shot I read on here.

No plot, just chaos.

__________

Olivia walked out into the living room of Spencer's condo to find him selecting his player on the TV screen. He was settling in for a day of gaming, but she had woken up in a mood and wanted his attention.

"How much longer?" she crossed her arms, standing barefoot in front of him. Her hair was pulled back in a high pony, and she had on one of his old, oversized GAU t-shirts.

"Baby, we just started," he whispered as he leaned over to see around her. She could hear the guys yelling through his headset.

Unsatisfied with his answer, she narrowed her eyes and pouted. Her reaction went without acknowledgement since he simply shifted over to get an unobstructed view of the TV.

"Aight boys," Spencer called into his headset, "let's get it."

Annoyed that he wasn't paying her any attention, but still wanting to be near him, she sat down on the couch. She wanted to cuddle up against him, but she knew better than to sit too close. Today was apparently an extra important game day, and he was prone to abrupt movements during these tournaments.

After the first hour of Madden went by, Olivia got hungry and sauntered into the kitchen to get them a snack. During a period of relative calmness, she stretched her legs across his lap and fed him the cut up fruit, letting her fingers linger each time she held a piece to his lips.

"Thank you. I love you, baby," Spencer said between bites. She didn't say anything in response and just smiled back at him, feeling happy that he was happy.

"Love you, too, baby," Darnell mocked.

"Awww, I love you, boo," Chris chimed in.

"Hi, Liv," Jordan called.

Once the bowl was empty, Olivia took it back to the kitchen and hung by the sink. She could hear him yelling from the other room, and honestly, her patience was starting to wear thin.

She walked back into the living room and trailed her fingers along the back of the couch. "Can we play now?" she whispered as she came around to face him.

Muting his headset, he glanced over at her quickly. "Baby, we still have a few rounds left."

"I can go a few rounds," she sat close to him, rubbing her hand up and down his chest, dipping lower and lower each time.

"I promised the guys," he gave her an apologetic look before focusing back on the game, unmuting himself to rejoin the discourse.

Pushing herself away, she moved back to the opposite end of the couch. She toyed with the end of her ponytail while her eyes followed the little men running around on the screen.

Since he didn't want to pay her any mind, she would just have to provide herself with some entertainment.

Leaning into the couch cushions, she let her hands wander south. Her left hand began to massage her breast, tweaking her nipple through the cotton of her shirt until it got hard and sensitive. Letting her mind run free, she watched the way his arms flexed as his fingers worked the controller. She imagined them working on her instead.

Conveniently, she hadn't put on any underwear this morning. The hope had been to have him after breakfast, but that plan failed when he quickly got up and texted the guys. Now, as she gradually let her arousal build, she could feel herself dripping onto her thighs.

His eyes remained focused on the game when she crawled to him and slipped her fingers into his mouth. Caught off guard, he gave her a side-eye but instinctively moved his tongue around her.

Hoping it would get him going, she kept her hand in place until he pulled away to reply to something said through the headset, meriting an eye roll from her.

Settling back on her end of the couch, she decided to turn it up a notch and resumed her exploration, using her wet fingers to play with herself. Her middle finger slid easily inside of her while her thumb circled around her swollen clit, providing herself with a bit of relief from the tension.

She closed her eyes and relied on her memories from the night before. Spencer had come back from training to find her naked and waiting for him in the bedroom. It had taken him all of ten seconds to undress and join her.

Those were simpler times. Now she couldn't even get him to look in her direction.

As she added a second finger, she imagined that it was him, filling her up just as he had last night. She pumped slowly, keeping her eyes closed as she synced the flashbacks with the motion of her fingers. Hitting her clit with her palm, she jerked against her hand.

When he didn't say anything, she opened one eye to see if he had noticed, but he hadn't heard her over the guys' yelling.

Figuring she might as well go all in, she slipped in a third finger and increased her pace. The faster she worked, the messier her hands got. Throwing her head back, she rocked her hips against her hand, feeling the sweet pressure build. The only thing that would make this feel better was his fingers. Or his tongue. Or his dick.

After another minute, she brought her head down and looked over at him. The gushing sounds had finally caught his attention, and his panicked eyes were now darting back and forth between her and the screen.

He desperately shook his head at her as he tried to stop her from reaching her climax. He loved to watch her, and even encouraged her to work her way to her own orgasm from time to time, but he hated that he couldn't pay her his full attention.

But this was his choice.

She continued to thrust her fingers in and out while her other hand rubbed her clit. Sensing herself start to tip over the edge, her slick fingers rapidly slid back and forth, knocking against her nub with each swipe. Her legs started to tremble as the feeling got to be too much, but she kept going. Spencer's eyes were now glued on her as he occasionally mumbled random phrases into the mic to appear engaged.

Keeping her eyes trained on his, she stroked faster until she felt the pleasure wash over her, her toes curling as her thighs clamped down on the hand still buried inside her.

Letting the calm take over, she pulled her hand away and adjusted her shirt.

"Bring them here," he whispered when she sat back up, his eyes shooting down to her fingers.

He hadn't realized that there had been a lull in the conversation. "Bring what here?" Chris pipped up.

"Lunch," he answered as Liv held her sticky finger up to his lips.

"What are we having?"

"None of your business," he shot back, opening his mouth to take her in. His tongue swirled around her, making sure he cleaned her of her juices before letting her pull away.

Laying her head in his lap, the effects of her release started to kick in, and she dozed off.

Unfortunately, her nap was short lived. No more than twenty minutes later, she was jolted awake when his leg flew up after a missed catch. Scrunching her face at him, she crawled over to the safer end of the couch.

Now that she was awake again, she considered doing some work, but she had already caught up on everything in anticipation for the weekend. For a moment, she thought about cooking them dinner, but they had an excessive amount of leftovers from their takeout order the night before. She could watch a movie, but that didn't feel right without him. There was truly nothing else to do but watch him play this stupid game.

As the afternoon went on, her frustration only worsened. The effects of her earlier orgasm were long gone, and all she wanted was his attention on her.

Coming up with another plan, she slid down to the floor and crawled between his legs, resting her head on his inner thigh. He shot her a warning look.

"I'm just gonna play with it," she looked at him innocently.

She brought her fingers up to his boxers and tugged for him to raise his hips. His eyes flickered from the screen to her a couple times before he gave in, accepting the risk.

"Don't do anything crazy," he whispered while the guys shouted over him.

Giving him a smile, she took him soft in her hands, gently stroking him with her fingertips like a small pet. For several minutes, she played with him, kissing him lightly as he started to firm up. Putting the tip in her mouth, she slowly swirled her tongue, savoring the salty taste of his pre-cum.

He shot her a look.

"I want to play, too," she whispered, looking up at him through her lashes as she pushed his legs open wider, positioning herself on her knees in front of him.

Sinking her mouth onto him, she bobbed her head slowly, feeling him grow against her tongue.

Not intending to give him the full treatment, she slid her lips up to his tip, sucking on him while her hand took a hold of his base. As her hand twisted lazily along his shaft, she peered up at him, rolling her eyes when she caught him struggling to pretend that he wasn't enjoying the attention.

Remembering her end goal, she pulled away from him.

"Nuh-uh," his eyes darted to her as she stood and positioned herself over him.

"Mhm," she nodded as she grabbed a hold of his thick cock, rubbing the tip along her wet slit. "Mmmm," she moaned loudly.

"Please don't tell me that's my sister," Jordan's voice came through the headset. "But also, please don't tell me it's not."

"Liv," he hissed as she dipped the tip inside. "Don't do it."

She stepped back, giving him a chance to ditch the game.

"Nah, man. She's just messing around," Spencer replied as she shook her head in disappointment. She took a hold of him and rubbed his tip against her clit.

"After this round," he mouthed.

But she knew how long these matches could go, and she didn't have the patience to wait that long.

"Oops," she giggled as she let his head slide back in.

Spencer shook his head aggressively at her. After a full day of playing to get himself in the lead, he couldn't risk messing up the game, even at the expense of not getting to fuck her.

"Fuuck," she gasped as she pushed down on him, holding herself halfway down his length, knowing he wouldn't stand leaving the bottom half unattended.

She slowly pleasured herself with the top half of his dick, letting her face show exactly how to she felt.

"Fuck me," she mouthed.

His eyes stayed on the screen, but his hips were quick to oblige. Lifting his hips off the couch, he gave her shallow strokes, only partially filling her with each thrust.

"Wait," she muttered. He was being lazy, and she needed more. Lifting her shirt up her chest, she started massaging her breasts as she sunk lower. That caught his attention.

The next time she lifted herself up and came back down, he met her halfway. Finding their rhythm, she bounced on his dick. She did her best to keep silent while he somehow managed to keep his strokes tame enough to keep playing, but forceful enough to keep her satisfied.

As his thrusts slowed down, she lifted herself off and turned to face the TV.

"Liv," he whispered when he had a chance.

She slid back onto him and started riding him, aiming his dick at the spot the made her whole body tingle.

"Give me ten minutes." They were mid game and if she just let him finished this match, he'd let her have him any way she wanted.

"No," she moaned as she rotated her hips against him, trying to dig him deeper than he already was.

"Liv, get off I'm gonna cum," he had finally muted himself. She was still in college and he was in his first year in the league. They weren't ready for children.

"Spence, your guy," someone called through the headset.

"No," she groaned as she picked up her pace, the sound of her ass slapping against him echoing throughout the condo.

"I'm serious, Liv," he grunted as he tried to hold on.

"Let go," she urged him, "it's okay, I'm keeping track. I'm not close to ovulating."

"That's a dangerous game," he continued to stroke into her, the controller in his hand momentarily forgotten.

"Spence!!" Another voice yelled at him, but he ignored it.

"Cum in me, baby," she whined, the sensation growing to be too much. She could feel him twitching inside her. "If we have a baby, we have a baby."

"Fuck it," he grunted and slammed into her, letting his seed shoot deep inside her.

"Spence!!! Hello??!!"

She cried out as she hit her peak and clenched onto him, her walls milking him of everything he had left.

"Stay hard," she whispered as started moving again, his cum seeping out of her as she tried to enjoy the final seconds of his erection.

"Get off."

"Let me clean it," she slid onto the ground and took him in her mouth, assuming he wouldn't have any objections.

"I said get. off."

His tone was final. He wasn't giving her any options.

Stammering, she pulled away. A nervousness started to settle in as she watched him resume playing as if nothing had happened.

He refused to look in her direction, but the tone of his voice had left her unsettled.

She sat a few feet away, waiting for him to speak first, but one match passed, and then another. Nothing was said. It seemed like ages went by until his body gave him away. He started to get hard again, and she knew he would be ending soon.

"I'm gonna skip out on the next few rounds," Spencer announced to the group, switching the TV off before anyone had a chance to protest.

A knot formed in her stomach as he slipped off the headset and stood up, still not making eye contact.

His hand started stroking his length as he finally settled his gaze on her. They stared in silence as his hand worked up and down, his wrist rotating when he reached the top.

The knot tightened as she felt a gush between her legs. Her hands itched to make contact, but she knew from the second that his tone had changed that she was at his mercy.

"Get on your knees," he commanded.

Knowing what he wanted, she turned and got on all fours, her elbows resting along the back of the couch.

Several moments went by where nothing happened. Without being able to see, she couldn't tell what he was going to do next. All she could hear was the sound of his hand sliding along his length.

"Spread your legs."

Opening herself up to him, she shifted her knees apart, trying to keep her breath steady as she waited.

A whimper escaped her when all of a sudden his warm length fell between her ass cheeks.

"You wanted to play? Now we're gonna play," he growled as he slowly moved his hips.

She held her breath when he finally lined himself up to her, the anticipation building as she waited for him to enter. But instead, he pushed down and dragged his thick length between her lips, coating himself in her juices. He kept at it, varying the pressure in which he pressed up against her, keeping her guessing when he was finally going to slide inside.

"No," she whimpered when he stepped away. She could feel herself throb as he took his weight with him. "Spencer, plea - ," but she didn't get to finish as he unexpectedly slammed into her.

"Oh now you're gonna be quiet? You had so much to say earlier."

She groaned as he guided her hips, his aggressive strokes hitting her deep each time.

"Tell me what you want, Liv."

"Like that," she moaned, her head falling onto her forearms.

"Like what," he growled.

"Right there," she got out between whimpers. "Keep doing what you're doing."

The sounds of their skin slapping mixing with her loud moans fueled his efforts. He pitied his neighbors in all directions as he fucked her senseless.

"Spencer," she whimpered when one of his hands let go of her hips and balled her shirt into his fist, his other hand pushed down on her lower back, forcing her to arch deeper. He slammed into her, finding a steady pace that triggered a deep groan from them both.

"Don't stop," she cried through the discomfort. The force of his legs hitting the back of her thighs started to hurt, but the feeling of him ramming into her was more than worth it.

"I should have fucked you like this before I started." All he got in response was a whimper.

He could feel himself tense up as he neared his climax. Taking advantage of her green light from earlier, he grunted as he held still and let go inside her a second time. "Fuck," he groaned as she quickly followed.

Once her body stopped trembling, she collapsed onto her knees, but kept her back facing him. He watched smugly, knowing that he had done this to her.

Stepping closer again, he smoothed his hands over her ass. He was spent, but he had to make sure she was, too.

His fingers hovered over her lips, swollen from all the activity. Not faced with an immediate resistance, he pushed his fingers into her full warmth.

"Too much," she whimpered, lurching away from him.

"I know you got it in you," he stated, keeping his hand still as he waited for her. "Last one."

Slowly, she inched her hips back to him, making contact with his fingertips.

"There you go, baby," he hummed, taking a much gentler approach than earlier. He knew she was gonna be sore from the previous rounds, but he wanted to give her one last wave of pleasure.

As she relaxed around him, he massaged her insides, keeping a steady pace until she called out.

"Stop."

"Did I hurt you," he pulled away.

"No, I wanna see you," she shifted so that she lay on her back along the couch. "There."

Edging her knees open, she invited him back. He slid in and resumed his stroking, his fingers curling up against her spot.

Her eyes rolled back when his other hand started playing with her clit. But as his hand sped up, the feeling intensified.

"I'm too sensitive," she cried.

"I know, baby, just hold on a little longer and it'll feel good," he encouraged.

She writhed under his touch as he kept stimulating her overworked nerve endings. Her arm flew up to her mouth and she bit down on her forearm.

"Spencer," she screamed as her stomach clenched up.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked in case she truly couldn't handle anymore.

"No, no, keep going I'm almost there." Her eyes squeezed shut as her final orgasm rolled over her. Unlike the previous ones that were strong and intense, this one was subtle.

"Stop," she begged when he didn't realize she had reached her peak.

She turned on her side as her insides pulsed and her muscles relaxed. Letting her have the experience, he watched until her breathing slowed.

"Help me up," she asked once she could speak normally again. Her body was already feeling the after effects of the day.

Wrapping an arm around her waist, he walked with her towards the bedroom. When she tried to go towards the bed, he rerouted her. "Oh no, you don't."

Her weakened strength didn't stand a chance against him, so she let him guide her towards the bathroom. He set her on the toilet, letting her pee, before standing her up and lifting her shirt off.

He held onto her hand as he tested the temperature of the shower, setting it hot like she preferred.

Under the waterfall, his firm hands slid along her body, washing up her calves and thighs before gently sliding his fingers along her folds. Once her bottom half was clean, he worked up her stomach and massaged her breasts, pulling away when she whimpered in protest.

Once she was taken care of, he quickly washed himself off. Stepping out first, he grabbed a towel from his towel warmer and helped it up, wrapping his arms around her when she stepped in and sunk into him.

Both of them dry, he pulled a fresh shirt, two pairs of sweats, a pair of her underwear, and her favorite fuzzy socks from his closet.

After he got her dressed, she crawled onto the bed and pulled back the covers, wanting nothing more than to slip under them.

"Nope, you're coming with me," he picked her up, and she groaned at the fact that she was getting moved again.

"I wanna sleep," she mumbled into his neck.

"You can sleep, baby," he assured her as he set her down on the couch. "Next to me."

She pouted as he left her alone for several minutes, only to return with clean blankets and pillows from the linen closet. He made her a makeshift bed on the couch, moving her into place once it was all set up.

Tucking her in, he leaned over and her hands grabbed his face. "I love you, Spencer," she whispered before placing a soft kiss to his lips.

"I love you." He gave her an extra kiss before sitting down by her feet.

He turned the TV back on after texting the guys and slid the headset over his head. "Alright, where we at?"

"Took you long enough," Chris teased as they got ready for the next matchup.

"Sorry, had to take care of the lady."

"Yea, yea. Always Liv this, Liv that," Darnell joked, knowing Spencer wouldn't tolerate any actual criticism towards Olivia.

"That's my baby," he smiled, feeling her shove her feet between his back and the cushion. Looking over at her, he rubbed her calf as she turned onto her side and let sleep take over.

_______________________________________

This turned out oddly sweet???

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

12.7K 402 21
A collection of rewritten scenes and one-off stories. Heavy on the SPELIVIA, JIMONE, CLAYLA, and DIA. (WIP)
5.8K 209 20
Spencer and Olivia are happily married and life couldn't be better for the couple these past 6 years. They have it all. Both of them striving in thei...
108K 2.7K 52
Spencer James and Olivia Baker were high-school sweethearts. Two completely inseparable individuals that had goals and dreams they wanted to accompli...
3.6K 132 11
Spencer and Olivia randomly meet and have what seems to be a strange encounter. there connection is instant, neither one can stay away from the other...