The second chance mate

By AnusAneetta2

Soooo This is my first time writing stories and English is not my first language. So I hope you understand a... More

Her second chance mate
Her Second chance mate
Her Second Chance Mate
Her second chance mate
Her Second chance Mate
Her second Chance mate
Notice

Her second chance mate

2.3K 63 8
By AnusAneetta2

                     Chapter one

Jamie's pov

I woke up due to my annoying alarm that ringing so loudly. I stretch my body and rubbed my eyes. I glance at my clock in my half closed eye but shoot my eyes open widely. 8:00 am. Shit! I'm late! I get off from my bed and make a run towards my bathroom in hurry to do my morning routine.

My outfit

Time skip ~

Pack house :

I marched towards the pack house while my head hang low because I don't want to get beaten up early in morning. The pack members always find a way to ruin my morning and the reason is I'm the first male omega .I entered in the kitchen and saw all other workers are doing their job in hurry. We all of them are omegas. Because why not, if we didn't finish our work properly then we have to face the consequences from the alpha. A shiver run through my spin just thinking about him.Our pack is the sixth highest rank pack. The first one highest pack is bllodlust and second one is shadow pack, third, crescent pack, the fourth dark moon pack, fifth one is sivertail pack and sixth our pack silvermoon pack and a lot more packs.My previous pack called sunshine destroyed by the silvermoon pack and my dad was the beta of my previous pack. I put my apron on and started my work for today that is clean the dishes. For now. I saw my sister is already here and came towards me after she put the food in the plate. I smiled at her.

Kitchen :

Annie: " Hey little brother,good morning! "
(she greet me while smiling)

Me:" Good morning sis! I heard alpha have some guest's today? "
(I said nervously and my sister signs)

Annie :" Yes that's right! They are from shadow pack! The second strongest pack. I heard they are here to discuss something important because these days our pack saw some roughs in our borders."
(she said in a low voice)

Me:"Oh! So when are they gonna be here? "
(My heart started to beat rapidly)

Annie :"They will be here in the lunch time. And I know you hate them, but we have to do this. We are just a slave to the pack and no one can help us from this misery. I hope, one day my mate will come and take us from this cruel pack! We omegas are so weak to fight against them. "
(she said while caring my head)

Me:"I hope so. "
(I wiped my teary eyes and sadly smiles at my sister)

Annie :" Anyway, why are you late today jam? You know what will happen when the alpha find out! "
(she said looking at me nervously and I shake my head)

Me:"I overslept. Yesterday was so tiring day for me. The alpha order me to clean the all rooms in the pack house so I was so tired after that! "
( Suddenly my tummy growls and I blushed due to Embarrassment. My sister chuckle and gave me a one piece of bread with a few blubbery.)

Annie :"Awe! Here eat this quickly before the guards will come ."
(I started to eat my food and washed my hands and proceed to do my rest of work.)

Time skip ~

Annie's pov

I was walking towards to the kitchen after cleaning the office but suddenly someone harshly pulled my wrist and take me to a room. I screamed because that person pinned me to the door and started to kiss my neck roughly. I cried out because the person bited my neck and tore my clothes harshly. I pushed that person with my whole strength and looks up to see who was it. I gulped.

Me:"A-alpha William?"
(He looked so angry and slapped me across my face. I fall on the floor while holding my cheeks that surly have a hand print. I look at him in terror and he pulled my hair back and smirk.)

Alpha William :"You bitch! How dare you push me! Don't disrespect me or else you will get the big punishment from me!! "
(He said while licking his lips and left .)

Me:"God! Why can't you just end my suffer?!!! I just hate all of this!! "
(I flinched when the door open and my brother came to me before embracing me. I cried more when I saw him crying)

Jamie:"It's okay sis... We will find a way to escape from this hell! Just wait for the right time!."
(he said while wiping my tears off and I shook my head as a no)

Me:"We can't Jamie... They will surely gonna find us and torture us to death if we try to escape! We can't! "
(I whisper while looking at him. He looks away and bites his lips nervously and hold my hands)

Jamie :"We can noona! We have to! What if we make it out early! Just hope for good! "
(he smiled at me warmly and I nodded)

Evening ~

Jamie's pov~

We all maids are standing around the dining room and the guest are here wit their mate. Alpha William is in the first row and in his left is his mate elizhabeth and his right is his only son John and others are in rest of the chairs. My stomach growls quitely from the smell that coming from the food that are placed on the dining table and I just look down . Omegas can't look at the higher rank people in the eye. We are planning to escape in the full moon day. That time all other higher rank wolves will be out for the function that held in the forest and as always we can't attend the function.
They all finished eating and exit from here so we can take the plate and wash it. We can only have food in lunch time and after that we can't eat anything. And about my body. It's full of bruises and beating marks. Only my face is the part that didn't have any bruises or stupid mark and I'm glad for that.Female Omegas slept with the alpha so just don't want to get beaten up by him except me and my sister. We promised to our parents that if we die, we will die with purity! Our body and soul only belongs to our mate and that's it! I think only here and shadow pack are the ones who make omegas slave. I once heard about from a maid that a pack name called bloodlust is not like ours. They respect all ranks. Their alpha is a arrogant and cold but their pack members are sweet. They have the most numberd people. They won so many wars and never even faild. I'm sure the alpha in their pack surely a male. Because alpha William said females are weak and can't take care of a pack like a man do. Anyway it's none of my business and I have more important things to take care of.

Night ~

I was just laying on my bed while looking at the sky thinking about my life. Our life is not will be like this if my previous pack are strong. Our life is not like this if my parents is with us.
I missed them. I missed my old life. I missed the old me. I signed and look around my room.

My room :

I already shifts to my wolf in my sixteenth birthday. But after that my wolf didn't talks to me. Alpha William beaten me to death after finding out that I was an Omega. Because, the only male omega in this pack it's me. I think my wolf is scared to talk to me. Because alpha William beated me when I was in my wolf form. My thoughts went to my mate. Is he/she will accept me? Is he/she is capable to fight for me to alpha William? Is he/she will treat me like alpha William?
Which rank is my mate will be? I hope he/she will safe me from this cruel world! I closed my eyes and drown in my dream land.

VOTE>••••VOTE>••••VOTE>•••••VOTE
So the first chapter is complete.
Wait for the second chapter and please vote cuties 🎀
So I hope you liked my story 🌹
BYE 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 8.8K 18
Image used in the cover isn't mine Also, this is my first real werewolf book. Sorry if I tend to focus on the romance more than the actual werewolf t...
2.8M 80.6K 48
The door opened quietly, Hades entered with all his glory, he looked at me with angry eyes. I gulped, "Before you say anything, I just want to tell...
8.4K 203 9
UNDER HEAVY EDITING (1/8/24) "Call me love. Not Alpha." "But Alpha." "Love." "But love, I am scared." *** Who would have thought that Edmun Harlen's...
28.8M 881K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...