Various x reader // Untouchab...

By PirateQueen14

(name) Pandora was the last one left after an incident killing her family she was left powerless and lonely b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 67

1.6K 84 24
By PirateQueen14

Sherlock and I started to explain what we have been doing for the last two years but then "WHERE'S YOUR CANE!?" Louis freaked out and Fred picked me up out of panic.

I sighed as they were all panicking in their own ways, Bond was slowly lifting my skirt to check my leg while Herder tried to check me again by touch but he was squishing Fred's face thinking its me.

"You're very soft (name)" Herder commented while I laughed.

I took Bond's hand and kissed it making him blush a little "You can look later" I smirked at him.

"Can I touch and lic-" I covered his mouth as he got closer to me.

"My, you do like to escalate" I commented.

"Only I can lick her" Sherlock pulled Bond away and I got concerned looks from the others.

"I cut my finger once and he immediately put it in his mouth" I explained "Now my leg has recovered somewhat" I informed them as Sherlock took me from Fred and allowed me to stand on my own.

"Yeah it was one of the reasons we didn't come back" Sherlock explained, "Her leg was badly injured after the fall, she could barely move it but she finally had the freedom and time to go see the best doctors in the world even though she should have seen them sooner."

Sherlock was pouting at me once again "Oh, I'm sorry, we had a plan to send London into hell so I was a little busy" I sighed "Anyway, I didn't know how we all planned for it to end, I was fine with dying for such a cause at-"

"NO!" Most of them yelled at me.

"At first" I finished then sighed "But I know the pain that would bring, so that passing thought died quick."

They all grinned at me relieved but one person "Still you're stupid" Sherlock informed me and he got punched by Bond "WHY!?"

"That's the biggest insult coming from you" Bond explained and the others agreed.

"(Name) your health comes first" Louis spoke up showing why he was mad at my words.

"You didn't let yourself get help because of the plan?" Fred asked me and he looked ready to cry.

"Well...I like getting picked up" I admitted quietly.

"Hmm?" Sherlock smirked at me since I always complain about it.

"I like being picked up gently, not on a moving carriage or to run away because you screamed like a banshee" I smiled at him "Now we have come back because William also came back, he's alive and well just his eye got damaged but it just makes him hotter."

"Mr William is..." Fred mumbled speechlessly and I ruffled his hair, he then hugged me around my waist making me let out an aw sound, he's to cute.

Moneypenny was crying and Bond looked ecstatic at the news "Little Will is alive, I couldn't be happier for you" Jack turned to Louis.

"...I see..." Louis let out.

"What is with you all and the no crying thing?" I asked, "Sherlock and Mycroft looked like puppies that had peed on the floor."

Bond laughed "It seems like Herder has the right reaction" He pointed out.

"Mr William is alive!" Herder yelled and picked me up happily "Hey everyone, let's be more joyful, even Mr Moran is surely..."

The atmosphere died again "I'd completely forgotten about the second son-!" Herder started to freak out so I kissed his cheek "OHHH!"

I laughed at his reaction and he then kissed me all over the face and he got close to my lips "I know where they are this time" Herder smirked and I blushed as he held my chin in place and got closer to my face.

I got pulled away from him by Bond "You have had too much time with her, its my turn" Bond was pouting a little and he never pouts so I was staring at his face.

He then noticed and grinned at me.

He sat down on one of the sofas then put me in his lap and he had some cake and started to feed me it.

"Since that story is all over, let's focus on the mission" Louis spoke up.

"That being said, the list of snipers that you gave to the Foreign Minister, of course, you didn't just give it away, did you?" Sherlock looked to Mycroft.

"The sharp ears are doing well, huh?" Mycroft laughed "Who do you think I am?"

"You don't need sharp ears to hear a man yelling about his victory" I informed him "Those pigs do love to make noise when they finally do something with their brain and that is a rare occurrence."

"And the answer to the other question?" Mycroft asked me.

"Well...a fish earlier" I laughed and he paused then laughed himself "But I do still believe you're a fine wine."

"I can prove it, you just need a taste of me" Mycroft smirked and I almost dropped my cake since I was holding the plate.

"You taste like sewer water" Sherlock added.

"How do you know?" Bond asked him with a creeped out look.

Sherlock went to explain and Mycroft then kicked him, we just left them to it as Louis explained some more "Tomorrow night a reception party will be held at the Kensington hotel before the signing of the Anglo-French negotiation, with many invited dignitaries in attendance, Balmoral, who has been brought by the Russians is going to break this deal there" Louis informed us.

"How the hell are we going to stop him?" Herder spoke up.

"We will be using Sherlock's tricks to lure Balmoral into a trap, then I will cut off his escape routes with my power, now for the important part we will lure Moran out at the same time until he is within my reach again, he won't leave after that" I informed them as I happily ate the cake.

"That's why William sent me" Sherlock smirked.

"We had talked before I left for France for us to come back here very soon after" I explained.

"No, we didn't" Sherlock spoke up.

"William and I" I informed him "The grown-ups."

"I am grown-up" Sherlock pouted.

"You were chasing Henry everywhere like an angry puppy" I grinned "It was cute, now let's talk about the plan, we wi-"

"Do you think you have power within this group still?" Louis questioned me and the others were taken back.

"When have I not?" I asked with a smirk as I held out my hand and Bond put his chin on it "If I took advantage of my power, this world would be very different, now would you like to learn what happens when you defy me?"

"Once I..." Louis went quiet and started to blush so badly he had to hide his face in his hands "I'm sorry I tried."

"That's was a very wonderful act Louis, seeing you so assertive is something I have wanted to see again like this, but the true you where you get flustered so easily, I find it to be one of my favourite parts of you" I laughed "I'm overwhelming, aren't I?"

"Intoxicating and addicting" He admitted making me blush a little.

"So what is our punishment?" Bond still had his head in my hand and was rubbing his cheek against it.

"What your orders?" Sherlock leaned over the chair behind me.

"We will faithfully complete them" Mycroft was on his knee in front of me and kissed my hand that was in his.

"To be quiet" I answered and they all looked disappointed except for Mycroft who nodded showing he will follow my order.

"Now Louis please do trust us for now, I asked William to check on Albert first while now we will be going to collect Moran since I want everyone together, I have some big news" I explained.

"You're pregnant!" Sherlock yelled and I looked at him confused.

"I'm a virgin" I reminded him "But it does have something to maybe do with my potential future children."

They all got nervous "Now her majesty knows I'm here and I also threatened her by saying I will cause a war between France and England" I explained and all of their eyes widened.

"Oh, that file?" Sherlock spoke up since I explained to him how I did it before.

"No, there are other reasons I would like to keep that away from the public eye and I don't need it now since I have more power and connections, you know how France loves me and I bring in a lot of money, I would be more successful there and if I even got slandered here or killed, well they wouldn't be happy would they?" I asked

"I need more cake" I pouted since I ate it all.

"Hold the meeting we need more cake" Louis decided my craving is more important than this whole country and I wasn't complaining.

Right after I got my cake we went over our strategy for tomorrow and at then end we were doing double checks over everything.

I then noticed Louis take Sherlock away for a private talk out in the corridor and Herder was immediately listening in on them and he motioned for me to come to join him so I did.

"Thank you, I always thought 'brother, don't abandon me' and 'please stay' I didn't want him to leave me alone and (name) disappearing to broke me, you saved their lives so I thank you from the bottom of my heart...but no touching (name) so carelessly, she deserves respect" Louis hissed the last part.

"You have grown up into a fine adult, Louis" Jack was next to me crying.

"Sherlock Holmes!" Herder smashed open the doors "Let me measure your ears! By the way, we also take the dimensions for the whole body for data."

"Oh," Sherlock let out not knowing how to reply to him.

"I hope we get to meet William soon" Fred spoke up.

"Yeah all of us together" I agreed "I promise you with my name on the line that I will make that happen."

"You don't need to use your name, anything you tell me I know you mean it sincerely, you're the kindest person, truly you're perfect more so than any flower I can grow" Fred grinned and my heart felt like it got struck and I hugged him tightly.

The next day we were putting the plan into action and I was with Sherlock as we prepared, Sherlock put my receiver in my ear for me then blew on my ear making me flinch and he laughed in amusement.

"Stop blowing (name)" I heard Herder speak up.

There were many "WHAT?!" making me laugh.

"Sherlock stop being stupid" Bond spoke up next and Sherlock frowned seeing everyone just assumed it was him.

Sherlock was talking to Herder about their fun measurement meeting yesterday "It was just the ear!? WHY DID YOU NEED TO MEASURE EVERY PART IN DETAIL?!" Sherlock yelled.

"I need to measure your equipment for your new equipment" Herder explained and I was trying to hold in my laughter but it just burst out and I made sure my veil was covering my face still since people looked over.

"The sound of an angel, aren't I'm lucky to be your chosen partner?" I heard Bond and turned to see not Bond but Adler and we were left speechless.

"My, I forget you have such beauty in both forms" I grinned "I want to see you like this more."

"Cinderella's magic is only till midnight" She informed me.

"Unfair" I mumbled making her laugh.

"But if you want...after midnight you can be the one to take off the magic" Adler whispered to me as she grabbed onto my arm pushing her breasts against me making me blush "I have helped you undress, I have imagined you doing it to me before and I want to be allowed to remove your undergarments this time, to see your whole body would be a breathtaking, especially here."

She tranced a finger just below my own breasts and I was mess making her laugh.

"Hey, aren't I Blue Roses's partner?" Sherlock complained.

"No, you would bring unwanted attention" I explained and he pouted "You're the distraction, I will not be revealing my identity during this event since Balmoral would never try to act like an twat near me."

Fred, Jack and Bond well Moneypenny went in first as the supposed assassinations that would kill Balmoral so his subordinates will follow them and they will be restrained so we can do the rest of the plan.

Now it was my turn "Stay safe" Sherlock asked of me with a genuinely worried expression.

"This is my plan and I have faith in the chaos your appearance brings" I reassured him making him laugh I then felt myself be pulled to the side.

"I will look after my kitten" Adler waved to Sherlock while smirking and Sherlock was glaring at her.

"We have a plan focus" I demanded.

"I will focus on only you" Adler grinned at me.

I entered with just Adler on my arm proudly shocking some people but most people greeted me politely and I happily talked to them since they all really did want to work with France, they all complimented Adler and I did brag about her quite a lot to see her squirm and try to hide by getting closer to me, it was quite cute.

"Bonjour..." Balmoral paused as he looked me up and down then Alder who grinned at him but her grip on my arm tightened showing she didn't like him looking at me like that "Mr ambassador?"

"Mr?" I laughed "My, I never knew the English nobles were so rude."

He flinched "I am truly sorry, I didn't expect a lady to attend an event with another lady" He explained "Its not traditional."

"And that is the opinion of one man who has been staring at my friend's pillows" I hummed and he flinched "Now why can't I have a friend with me? I find male company a little sickening so please speak of your true intentions" I asked of him "From your expression, it seems serious."

"Yes, it is" He confirmed way to happily.

"Stay here my sweet" I kissed Adler's cheek making Balmoral flinch and Adler was left speechless since she didn't expect me to give affection her to in public and when she is Adler but I don't care, she can be whatever one she wants and I will still give her affection.

I let Balmoral lead me and for some reason, he was already explaining it to me and everyone heard him, he's very stupid, we got close to the room "BLUE ROSE YOU'RE SEXY!!" Sherlock yelled making me laugh as Balmoral turned to the sound and I hit his leg with my cane making him fall.

"Oh, my apologies" I grinned as Jack dragged him away into another room for me and I went with him to find Mycroft and the rest of the stupid nobles tied up.

"Secretary Holmes?!" Balmoral freaked out.

"Please look at this, Miss Ambassador! The fact that the intelligence department came to silence me is the best evidence!" Balmoral yelled.

"Oh, your stupidity is mind-blowing" I laughed as one of the nobles stood up making Mycroft stand in front of me "No need" I stepped around him "I expect you have it all, Townsend."

"Yes, my lady" He answered, "I have all of the psychical evidence for his plans and every noble that has agreed with Balmoral's decision."

"Townsend, what is the meaning of this!?" Balmoral yelled as Townsend was released from his restraints and Paterson gave me the files so I could see how much Balmoral sold out our country for.

"You do know his family is based in France?" I turned to Balmoral and his eyes widened "My, you're dumb, who would sabotage their own wealth? Oh, actually the one who on his knees in front of me gave up everything for just what I get in two minutes, my you have low standards."

"You're just a woman don't look down at me!" He yelled and I laughed "A man on his knees in front of me that I could do whatever I want to is demanding things of me" I removed my veil "I am just a woman but I must say I'm a very sexy one" I smirked down at him as he looked terrified.

"LADY PANDORA!!" He yelled.

"I'm going to be generous here, will you wait for the Russians to cross you out or will you seek refuge in the law of our country? I'm giving you a choice" I smirked at him and he looked hopeless.

He fell to his knees "Done, Mycroft take care of the rest of this, I have some more stupid men to take care of" I handed he files over to him and he bowed me.

"Of course my lady, will I get a reward for following your orders so faithfully?" He asked me.

"Oh be patient" I smirked.

"I can't be for to long" Mycroft slammed a hand on the wall by my head when I went to leave.

I was blushing at how close he was then there was a cough "Lady Pandora there's a mad wolf waiting for you" Paterson pointed out as we heard Moran shouting about me.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE!? WHERE IS (NAME)!? YOU LITERALLY SHOUTED THAT SHE WAS SEXY EARLIER!!" The volume of his yelling was truly something.

"Going, and I will get you some cake later" I informed Paterson and he looked very happy "Now the wolf might eat me once I appear, I wouldn't mind."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 7.9K 42
My life ended with one push, I fell off the building. The piercing pain in my head, splattered blood on the floor. Even raising a single finger was a...
452 11 4
no schedule for updates and will be infrequent!! :3 also posted to ao3 as separate works. requests are taken/appreciated!!
36.6K 644 75
These are Xreader one shots (except one lol) Requests are ALWAYS open so don't hesitate to ask
246K 8.6K 53
"You are the pure flower trapped inside this cage of evil." Elise Moriarty is the youngest and the only daughter of the Moriarty Family. Born with u...