Butterflies 【K.Tanjiro】

By LITTLE_Aria_

=================== Butterflies 【Kamado Tanjirou】 蝶 【竈門炭治郎】 ~~~~~~~~~ Read the story to find out! ===========... More

Chapter 1, Pure Luck
Chapter 2, Pretty Lady
Chapter 3,Demon Slayer
Chapter 4, Onee-sama Is Dead?!
Chapter 5, Charcoal Boy
Chapter 6,Final Selection
Chapter 7, Swords & Mission
Chapter 8, Takoyaki Demon
Chapter 9, What A Drag
Chapter 10,Detective Y/n
Chapter 11, Mission With Nee-sama!
Chapter 12,Charcoal Boy Again!
💞Author Note💞
✨Book Cover✨
Chapter 13, Angry Boy
Chapter 14,We Meet Again!
Chapter 15, Zenitsu's Warth
Chapter 16, A Very Fun Mission
💞IMPRESSIONS💞
Chapter 17, Shiro The Matchmaker
Chapter 18, Kamado Nezuko
Chapter 19, Total Concentration Breathing
Chapter 20, Midnight Talk
-IMPORTANT-
Chapter 21, Impossible To Win
Chapter 22, Weird Behavior
Chapter 23, Is He The One!?
•Q & A•
Chapter 24, Rengoku Kyojuro
Chapter 25, Beginning Of A Beautiful Dream
Chapter 26, What's On Your Mind?
Chapter 27, Cage Of Memories
Chapter 28, A New Feeling
⚠️ PLEASE DON'T IGNORE ⚠️
Chapter 29, Beginning Of Destruction
Chapter 30, A Gentle(de)m(o)n
Chapter 31, An Unexpected Proposal
◎Character Profile◎
Chapter 32, A Bad Feeling
Chapter 33, Never Gonna Give You Up!
Chapter 35, Uzui Tengen
●Q & A Answers●
Chapter 36, Red Light District
Chapter 37, Disguises
Chapter 38, See You Again
Chapter 39, Tsubaki Flower
Chapter 40, Our Promise
Chapter 41, The Battle Has Begun!
Chapter 42, Poison vs Poison
Chapter 43, Toward Victory
Chapter 44, The End Of The Battle
Chapter 45, The Truth That Lies Beneath
Chapter 46, Love Is In The Air!
Chapter 47, Secret Weapon
Chapter 48, Jealousy
Chapter 49, Bonding Times

Chapter 34, Kibutsuji Muzan

1.8K 78 117
By LITTLE_Aria_

_Author Pov_

'' Y/N-CHANNNN!!! HELP ME! AOI-CHAN IS MEAN TO ME AGAIN!! '' Zenitsu clings onto you.

He keeps clinging onto you before getting dragged by a furious Aoi which you and Tanjiro both sweatdropped at.

You two just awkwardly stay there, the mood was ruined.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bright sun was already long gone, replaced by the pearl white moon. A kid stands in front of a book shelf and reached out for a book. He flips the pages as the wind picks up. The kid keep reading as the window opens a.d reveal a demon, Upper Moon Three. 

'' I came here to report to you... '' Akaza muttered. '' Master Muzan '' The kid, Muzan finally looks at him, revealing his bloody-red eyes. '' Have you found what I asked for? '' Akaza tensed before answering him. '' I looked into it but came empty. Having No way to confirm its existence...I was unable to locate the Blue Spider Lily. ''

'' And? ''

'' I will continue to do my utmost to live up to your expectations, Master Muzan. '' He continues. '' As you ordered, I did eliminate one Hashira. So you may rest assured. ''

Muzan fully turns his body and look at him. '' You seem to have the wrong idea about this, Akaza. '' He said and released a gush of force. '' That Hashira is not dead. '' Akaza's eyes widened as his body started to tremble.

'' And the girl? ''

'' I've failed to capture her....I'll accept any kind of punishment bestow upon me. '' Akaza said while hanging his head low, carefully choosing his words, knowing one wrong word and he'd have his head cut off.

Muzan ripped off the book in his hand in anger. '' You boast of killing one Hashira when it wasn't even the truth. There were four other demon slayer there. Why did you failed to kill them off?! '' He said, furious. '' And the girl. You failed to capture her. You failed to do a single task that even a human can do. Why did you fail?! After I made a point of sending you there because you happened to be nearby? '' 

'' Akaza....Akaza...Akaza...'' Muzan keep calling his name in anger as blood started to ooze out from both of his nose and mouth. '' You have disappointed me. To think that you suffered a blow by a swordsman who isn't even a Hashira....and my daughter, who is just a mere Tsuguko. How far have you fallen... Upper Three. ''

'' Dismissed. '' Muzan curtly dismissed him which Akaza bowed at him before leaving the house.

Akaza left the house, body tensed.

He stuck the katana into one of the trees. He took a stance and started to punch the sword repeatedly. The sword finally snapped into two after suffering the blows from the demon, The demon stopped and clenched his jaw.

'' I know what you look like, boy! The next time we meet, I am going to spray your brain matter everywhere. '' He said in anger as he stared at the broken sword.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shinobu keep walking in the crowd and stopped at a certain shop which seems to be a accessories shop. She then stared at all the accessories displayed before her. '' Nice shades and decorative accessories, however...'' She picked up a random hair clip and inspect it. '' They are not quite my taste. '' She muttered.

'' Kocho, are you done yet? '' The Water Hashira, Giyuu called out, holding a bunch of bags which belong to Shinobu. '' Oh my! I'm sorry! I forgot you're with me. '' Shinobu exclaims.

''  。。。。''

Giyuu just stayed quiet. '' Let's go! '' Shinobu turned to leave the shop. '' You won't buy it? '' Giyuu asked curiously, following behind her.
'' Yeah, I'm fine. Maybe next time! '' Shinobu replied cheerfully.

Giyuu takes a look at the shop before following After Shinobu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'' Today's purchase is over. Thank you for accompanying me- '' Shinobu turned around to look at Giyuu but was met with a beautiful necklace shoved up to her face.

'' Oh? ''

'' I thought you wanted these. '' Giyuu hands her the accessory which Shinobu accepts. ' That's not what I'm looking at. ' She sweatdropped. 

'' This necklace really matches you, Kocho. '' Giyuu said which makes Shinobu's eyes widen with slight blush coating her cheeks.

'' Thank you, Tomioka-san. '' She smiled at him. ' But I think it's the best not to tell him that. ' She thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_Taisho Secret_

None

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha, are you surprised?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 12.9K 30
"So tell me, Aoi - tell me, why do you, a person who doesn't even want to lift a sword, can make a strong man like me feel sick and weak without you...
781K 30.9K 59
🎈「 You led an ordinary life as a typical girl, deeply engrossed in the world of anime and manga, with a profound love for martial arts. Sadly, your...
629 43 10
❝ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐛𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐲𝐢𝐧�...
53.4K 1.5K 23
"Do you promise...?" "I promise..." Y/n, less than a quater demon, and more human then not, has been alone most of his entire life. Besides the Kamad...