Deep in my heart (taekook)

Von JEONfanTAEsea

" Nine." "Three" "Oh come on....you are not that bad..." " I am not talking about myself...i am talking about... Mehr

✨1✨
✨2✨
✨3✨
✨4✨
✨5✨
✨6✨
✨7✨
✨8✨
✨9✨
✨10✨
✨11✨
✨12✨
✨13✨
✨14✨
✨15✨
✨16✨
✨17✨
✨18✨
✨19✨
✨20✨
✨21✨
✨22✨
✨23✨
✨24✨
✨25✨
✨26✨
✨27✨
✨28✨
✨29✨
✨30✨
✨31✨
✨32✨
✨33✨
✨34✨
✨35✨
✨36✨
✨37✨
✨38✨
✨39✨
✨40✨
✨41✨
✨42✨
✨43✨
✨44✨
✨45✨
✨46✨
✨47✨
✨48✨
✨49✨
✨51✨
✨52✨
✨53✨
✨54✨
✨55✨
✨56(M)✨
✨57✨
✨58✨
✨59✨
✨60✨
EPILOGUE
Author's note

✨50✨

3.9K 215 29
Von JEONfanTAEsea

Hey guys...

for those who don't know what AMPHETAMINE is....It is a drug which cause longer erections as side effects which makes a person horny as hell...so yeah..

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD.

Ignore my mistakes please!!

___________________

TAEHYUNG POV-

I am standing in front of elevators in my building. Why the hell is this taking so long, I can't let that Lisa win so easily. I will not let her touch my Kookie.....But where the hell is this damn elevator.

DING

Finally, Its here. My heart is beating so erratically. God knows what that crazy girl is doing with my boyfriend right now. Are elevators always this slow or something is special today. I started thumping my feet in nervousness. After waiting for centuries, though is literally took around 2 minutes, I ran to Jungkook's apartment.

I entered the passcode hastily. God please let everything be fine, I don't want to see that girl with my Kookie in some indecent position.

THIRD PERSON POV-

The blonde entered the apartment with closed eyes and prayed to all the God's to save his boyfriend's virginity. He wants to be Jungkook's first and last and he will make sure to fail that Lisa's plan. He opened his eyes and saw the living room was a mess. Everything was scattered like it was done in a state of urgency. Suddenly, Jungkook's face from videocall flashed in his mind. He was looking so turned on like he will just jump on anything and wreck it. Suddenly, he became more scared.

His feet quickly took him to the brunette's bedroom. He muttered some quick prayers under his breathe and inhaled to calm himself. No sound was heard from inside except Jungkook's gruntings here and there. He opened the door with shaking hands and he inhaled sharply when his eyes landed on the scene in front of him.

When he said all that to Lisa, he didn't expected anything like what he was seeing at the moment. He said all that because he wanted to trap the girl In his words so that she can left the brunette alone.

Jungkook's was lying on his stomach and dry humping a pillow like some alpha on a rut with closed eyes like he was trying to get the release, but the pillow was not helping him. He threw the pillow in frustration and sat up to look for something else, and his eyes landed on his boyfriend who was standing in the door with wide eyes and slightly open mouth.

Looks like his words played his magic. She really believed what he said and he was thankful to all the God's above there for that. If Lisa had been successful in her plan, he don't know how badly his relationship has been affected by this. Jungkook would have cursed himself for doing anything and felt responsible for everything even if the girl had done it deliberately.

Jungkook smiled at him and jumped from the bed to come near the blonde and Taehyung smiled nervously. Jungkook stood there in just his boxers, all his toned abs and buff muscles were on display for the blonde. He couldn't stop himself from drooling on the muscles that flexed when the brunette walked towards him. He don't know if he was ready for what's coming next. Of course, he had thought of doing all this with the brunette, but he don't wanna do it like that. He want it to be something special, but looking at his boyfriend's condition, he knew that he is gonna lose his virginity today to a horny as fuck Jungkook whose eyes were showing nothing except the lust for the blonde.

'' Tae, baby.....where were you, I was dying to see you.'' Jungkook said holding the blonde by his waist and pulled him to his chest, A yelp left Taehyung's lips at the sudden action and he placed his hands on the brunette's chest and licked his dry lips when he realised how their lower part was so dangerously close that he could feel the brunette's prominent boner.

'' Umm...I-I was...'' He tried to say something but Jungkook's lips on his neck stole the word's from his tongue. A loud moan escaped his lips when the brunette sucked on his sensitive sweet spot. He didn't realised when he tilted his head to provide more space to the brunette to paint the empty cavern with his art.

'' Tae....I want you...fuck baby, I need you.'' The brunette demanded still assaulting the blonde's neck. He placed sweet kisses from his neck to his jawline and looked at the blonde's eyes. His eyes were clearly showing the lust, but it didn't stopped the blonde from seeing the love that the brunette hold in the depth of his heart for him.

Their eyes talked when they both didn't know what to say, and the blonde didn't realise when his body cheated on his mind and his head shook in a nod. Jungkook didn't wait for anything else as he captured the blonde's lips in a rough kiss. This kiss was nothing like that they use to share before. It was devoid of any gentleness or feeling like care, it was all tongue and teeth as the blonde also forgot what he was doing. His one hand found its home in the brunette's hairs while the other pulled Jungkook more closer to himself by the back of his neck.

Taehyung moaned while a grunt escaped Jungkook's lips when their boner rubbed together to provide a much needed friction. The brunette walked towards the bed pulling the blonde with him still not breaking the kiss. Jungkook turned and they both fell on the bed as the blonde's back of the knees hit the edge of the bed with Taehyung on his back while the brunette hovered over him.

'' Jung.....Mnhh!!'' Taehyung moaned when the brunette left his lips to kiss his jaw while thrusting his boner to rub it against Taehyung's crotch. Jungkook nibbled on his ear and whispered seductively.

'' I am gonna make you scream my name baby....I will fuck you so hard that you will never forget who own you Tae, I will mark you mine.'' A shiver ran down the blonde's spine at the possessive words that left the brunette's mouth. Jungkook never shows this side normally, but when today he whispered those words huskily in his ear, a sudden urge travelled down directly to his already hard cock and he realised that he has a thing for dirty talkings.

Jungkook pulled the blonde's shirt by its collar ripping it apart into two pieces, and the buttons went flying in the way. He didn't waste time from diving down and kissing on the blonde's collarbones. Taehyung was a mess by now. His heart was beating like it will never beat again. A weird fear was settled down in the pit of his stomach but it didn't stop the blonde from getting excited about what was to come. His train of thoughts was cut when Jungkook wrapped his lips around his pink perky buds.

The blonde cried out in pleasure when Jungkook sucked on his bud while played with his other. Taehyung was never touched like this in the past so he was extra sensitive to Jungkook's touch. Beads of sweat formed on his milky white smooth honey toned skin and his lips parted to let out a loud moan. He became embarrassed as soon as it left his pretty lips. He never knew he was this loud in bed.

'' Fuck!!...Jungkook.....ple...please!!'' Taehyung cried out and Jungkook stopped his actions. He looked up to the blonde who was lying under him with swollen lips and parted lips.He was looking at the brunette with hooded eyes. His fast heartbeat and lack of breathing along with the sweat on his forehead was making him a mess.

Jungkook's beautiful mess.

and he was proud of himself for making Tae look like that.

'' What baby?...Tell me what you want?'' Jungkook asked and Taehyung's cheeks turned blood red when he said the next words in a whisper.

'' I need you, Kookie...please..''

'' Beg me to fuck you Tae, tell me how badly you want me inside you.'' Jungkook demanded.

'' Please Kookie....ple-please make love to me...I need you.'' Taehyung begged.

'' I am not gonna make love to you Baby, I am gonna fuck you....hard.'' Jungkook said and his words hurted the blonde a little but he knew that the brunette was not in his senses. Jungkook captured his lips again in an urgency and Taehyung tried to match his pace but he failed so he let the brunette do whatever he wanted to do with him.

He was scared a little as it was his first time, but he was also excited a bit. His body was aching for Jungkook, he was longing for the brunette to be inside him, to touch him and make him feel like nobody has made him.

Jungkook moved to his neck again and his hands trailed down to his curves. Suddenly, Jungkook's action stopped and Taehyung became confused as the brunette's weight fall on him.

'' Kook!!.''

No reply.

''Kookie?''

still no reply.

'' Jungkook?''

Taehyung shook the brunette's body but the other didn't budge. Taehyung tried to speak again but he stopped when he hear soft snores. He turned himself to the side so that Jungkook was now lying to his side of the bed. Taehyung felt a bit frustrated because he was having major problems down there and his boyfriend, who was behaving like an animal a few minutes ago, was now sleeping like a cute rabbit. He wanted to smack the brunette but his anger flew in air when Jungkook placed his hands on the blonde's waist and pulled him closer to himself and inhaled the vanilla scent of the blonde.

Jungkook has a habit of sleeping by hugging something to him. He smiled in content subconsciously when he inhaled his favourite scent. Taehyung also smiled and forgot that he was planning on murdering his boyfriend when he felt brunette's smile on his skin.

He closed his eyes to sleep but his boner was still there which was not letting the sleep engulf him. He checked the time and it was still early. He tried to snuggle out of the brunette's hold but the latter didn't let him escape. He huffed and tried again. After what look like decades, he successfully freed himself and picked up a pillow and handed it to the brunette who was searching for something to hug. Jungkook grabbed it and went back to sleep immediately.

Taehyung went to the bathroom to get rid of his problem. He thought of the brunette's husky grunts and possessive yet seductive words while jerking off and it didn't took long when he was cumming and screaming Jungkook's name. He washed himself and his eyes caught the hickeys that were on display for him. His hands lift up to trace them as and his lips curved into a beautiful smile. He came out of the bathroom, still smiling and his smile widened even more into a box shape when he saw his boyfriend.

Jungkook was sleeping peacefully. Taehyung smiled to himself when his eyes fell oh his ripped shirt. Nobody can say that the bunny, who was sleeping on the bed snuggled to a pillow and looking so cute, could do something like that. He took his time to take a look at the condition of the room, which was, by now, a mess. Sheets were falling from the bed while the things from the night stand were scattered on the ground. He picked them up and took a shirt out of the brunette's closet and hopped on the bed after wearing it.

He picked up his phone to tell Jin that he would be staying with Jimin. Yes, he lied because he don't wanna give a wrong idea to his brother about their relationship. Yes, they were about to take a big step but that don't concern his Hyung. It is something private and special which he don't wanna share with anyone.

He threw his phone to one side and took the pillow out of the brunette's hold and took its place in the brunette's arms. He snuggled to his boyfriend's chest and smiled contently.

This is his home.

A place where he feels complete. A feeling of love and security.

They both slept like that, Taehyung snuggling to Jungkook's chest while The latter inhale his shampoo.

_____________________________-

OOOppss...That was a surprise. Sorry, I am not good at writing stuff like that.

Please do Vote and Comment.

I purple you💜

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

158K 8.4K 72
[COMPLETED] " I don't deserve you Taehyung... " " Make yourself deserving Kookie... Cause I ain't marrying anyone other than you.. " " I love you Koo...
104K 5.1K 24
How will you feel when you got to know the person whom you left years ago thinking he loved someone actually loved you???how you will react when that...
244K 10.7K 73
when jungkook loved his husband taehyung to death but his husband is not alive anymore, see a story of pure love,pain and memories. jungkook's memori...
147K 4.8K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...