Hidden Mate // Larry

Af BlindBirdy

After Head-Alpha, Mark Tomlinson's sudden death, a very strong and profiting business-mafia organisation has... Mere

Heart Attack
Black Day
Cutthroat
Pencil
The Table
Changes
Caught On Web
Trouble
Unanswered
Pillowtalk
Office
Russians
Saving Him
Ambush
Return Favour*
Travel Dates
The Lake
Lunar Moon
Omegas
The Luna*
Lock The Door*
Clues
Pressure Point
Wounds That Never Heal
Soft Footprints
Phone Cabin
Lovers Cabin*
Blood Tune*
Birds
Clues
Red Room*
Yarn
Nanny Dona
Paris
Pray For The Devil
To go...*
Saint Louis
Morning sickness
The pub
Mackerel
Entry
Perfumé
The Prince & The Moonlight*
Double Help

Love Wrap*

590 36 38
Af BlindBirdy

...

The night had fully fallen outside the cabin, the moon was fading slowly behind some light rain collecting clouds. No stars could be seen on the foggy sky that night. The beach was empty and only one cabin writhed with life.

Louis could feel his scent trying to spread around. He took a bath and his scent reducers wore off...but the worst part was that Louis wasn't really that conscious about it yet. He knew but he seemed to not care.

He slowly opened the door of the bathroom and took in the clothes and essentials Harry left for him.

Wrapping the bigger towel around his body, he noticed something peak out from inside the clothes.

It was a very familiar grey box. Louis took it in his hands and opened it to reveal one of the best scent reducers on market.

He smiled softly. Never in a million years would he think Harry would even think of getting him that...just to make him feel comfortable.

With a appreciation pasted on his face he applied it and wore the very warm and comfy oversized clothes Harry had picked especially for him. Best part of it being that they all smelled like the alpha, and that scent was Louis drug.

Louis brushed his teeth and replaced the old toothpaste with the new one on the sink top. Once he was done he placed his toothbrush alongside Harry's.

He dried his hair with the towel and opened the door to enter the living area.

Harry had been settled on the couch, still a bit smoky but he seemed to be concentrated on wrapping a burn on his wrist.

Louis sat down on the wide couch and placed his head on his lap.

Harry who hadn't heard him come out, was caught off guard by Louis sudden presence. He smiled softly as he noticed how nice Louis looked on his clothes.

New kink revealed. 'Louis on his clothes.'

Louis cleanes his throat.-"Thanks...for the reducers. I-...don't know how to thank you for everything Harry."

Flushing by the dirty thoughts Harry shook his head and focused instead.-"You smell so nice either way."-He said burying his head on his drying hair.-"I'd do anything to make you feel better."

Louis calmed his paws down on Harry's lap.-"Can I have some ice for my burns?"-He said looking at the red marks on his arms.

Harry placed him on the couch and got up to get the aloe vera packs from the fridge.-"First we wrap the burns, than we place the healing ice packs on top."

Louis stood where Harry placed him watching as Harry got on his knees and took his hands on his own.

Harry looked up the blue eyed boy and than kissed his hands gently not to hurt him.-"My strong boy. True hero."

Louis had all the reasons to turn red.-"I didn't save anyone..."-He said softly than.

Harry shook his head.-"But I know you would have given your life to do so. So proud!"

He was extra careful with the pomade spread over Louis skin. Especially on the big burn on his forearm. He took care of each and every inch of his burnt skin and than wrapped them all in soft cotton bandages.

Louis watched amazed as Harry concentrated fully on what he had in hand. It was safe to say, Louis was in good hands.

Once Harry was done with the last bit of bandage, he placed the aloe vera cold packs over the bandages.-"Must avoid direct skin contact. By tomorrow they won't burn as much."

Louis nodded.-"Thanks H."

Harry smiled and sat next to Louis again.-"It's nothing pup. Anything to ease your pain."

"Do yours hurt?"-Louis said as he sat his head back on Harry's lap looking up at him with his big concerned eyes.

Harry chuckled.-"Not as much as yours. I'll be as good as new in a week or two."

Louis sighted.-"I should have listened..."

Harry shushed him softly.-"We'll talk about it once you're ready. Take some rest now."

Louis nodded knowing Harry would probably scold him later for not taking his orders.

But for now the same alpha was playing with his hair so gently it made him go golden inside. He was drifting of to another unconscious nap. This time his chest left out small snores and vibrations that came off as purrs.

Harry had never seen an omega purr before. He's heard his sister say they can do that...usually with their mates, when they feel protected and secure before...heat. Oh god, he hoped Louis' heat wasn't close.

Although he would love to help...No! He can't let himself wonder about those kind of things now. Louis' well being was proper concern.

Once Louis was fully into a sleep, he collected him on his arms and carried him effortlessly to the bedroom area on the other corner of the cabin. He sat him down on the bed and placed the sheets over him, tucking him in gently.

Harry retreated from the bedroom area and went back to the couches. Taking a look around he noticed everything was different from what he saw before. Like this wasn't the lonely cabin where he usually spends his even more lonely ruts, wishing and praying to the Lunar goddess for a mate or true lover. For once it actually felt full...like the mornings when sunshine fills a room announcing the arrival of a morning. His sun was Louis, the pretty shining omega with his mysterious personality.

Harry sat up again. He needed to take a quick shower too.

One thing he noticed once he entered the bathroom was the very faint scent of honey and spring fruits. He wanted to bash his head against the cabinet at the feeling at the pit of his stomach. Why was Louis driving him crazy like this. His alpha was getting startled by the slightest scent, imagine if he got a real sniff of him. He recon he'd faint or freeze at the spot.

Stripping down from his clothes he entered the shower his skin still burning but no longer from the fire or the burns, but because of the omega, that at the moment was peacefully sleeping behind that door.

He turned the shower on and bathed on warmth. The scent still kissing his nose. The scent drove him over the edge, and it didn't take long for his hand so slide down to what seemed to be a very hard and painful erection.

If the smallest friction of Louis scent did that to him...Louis as a full person was something he would find hard to handle for sure.

He let the warm water slide down his body as he drifted off in a haze trying to find release from this painful hard moment.

He thought of Louis back at the Lake, his silky white and golden skin pressed on his own, his hand jerking him off slowly and lazily under the silver lake water. Louis moans and pleasure satisfaction sounds. His fully blown out dark deep ocean eyes. His lips over his over heated skin. His angelic voice moaning his name as he reached his coax. His hands gripping on his back, digging his skin and pulling his hair as they made out.

Harry could thing of numerous occasions where him and Louis had shared such lustful touches. His situation was getting even worse now as he replied everything on his mind.

And thinking of Louis really helped Harry. It helped him.

His hand got faster as he thought of each perfection of the omega. His lovely body, his wonderful lips...wondering how good they would feel wrapped on him.

It all was better when finally he came with a soft moan of Louis name playing on his lips. God it was embarrassing for him, but he couldn't help it. Louis was all he could think about...

Sliding down helplessly he though about it. Louis wasn't going to always be his. One day he'd leave, he was independent and for sure didn't like Harry as much as to think of a blooming relationship, even worse of a future with Harry.

And when he'd be gone, he'd be left alone again, and he didn't know how long he'd go like this... how long he'd take this loneliness...

He stood on the shower floor, head on his knees, till the water went cold. Than he stood up unsure of himself, drying his body with the fluffy towels and wearing the clean clothes.

He finished it all by brushing his teeth. Giving a silent hurtful look at the toothbrush next to his...it was just a toothbrush, but for Harry it was torture, because he wanted Louis on his life permanently, and he didn't wish that one day he'll have to throw that brush out...

Giving one last pitiful glance at his own face he left the bathroom.

He fell down on the couch and cuddled himself with a cushion. He didn't bother to get a blanket, or a proper pillow. He just laid down on the wide couch and drifted tiredly to sleep.

...

Louis woke up around midnight. He was warmly wrapped in love but many uncomfortable nightmares kept invading his sleep.

Falling off the bed on his tippy toes he walked to where Harry was sleeping soundlessly. He dragged his sheet and the pillow with him as he slowly walked there.

Harry was peacefully deep in his sleep. Louis' heart almost shattered at how he was cuddled tightly to a cushion.

Louis tried to take the cushion away, but Harry would not let go of it for deal life.

After many attending Louis finally got it off him, he placed the pillow down for both of them and wrapped his sheet over Harry's body too, the chilling spring air probably chilling him to the bone.

It didn't take long for the alpha to groan and dragged him in a tight cuddle, one that Louis appreciated as he wrapped his own arms atop him, being careful with his burns.

With that Louis buried his nose on the forest scent. Inhaling so deep he felt his brain get dizzy. He loved his scent, it was the only alpha scent he's ever loved so deeply, aside from his fathers but that one was a different kind.

Maybe it was because his scent wrapped his skin so gracefully it drove Louis crazy.

With the final peace Louis forgot the nightmares and saw stars fill his thoughts and dreams.

...

An hour later Harry awoke to something bigger than a cushion wrapped in his arms.

To his surprise it was the purring omega that seemed to be stealing his scent and drugging himself on it all night now.

He smiled so wide his dimples felt like popping out. Louis chose to sleep with him!

Observing the situation Harry stood up with Louis on his arms, wrapped on sheets and walked them both to the bed. Placing him down Louis gripped tightly around him.

A whine came from low on his throat.

Harry kissed his forehead.-"Shhhh...I'm not leaving you."-He said and got under the sheets too.

Louis once again wrapped on his like an octopus. Who knew he liked to be cuddly at times...Harry was supposed to be the over cuddly one!

And like that, on the arms of each other. Wrapped on nothing but love and sheets they found peaceful sleep, where they dreamed of dreams beyond heaven...

...

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

122K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
330K 19.1K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...