My Teen Wife by Kajal

Per survi1990

Meet.... Kajal Mathur... the youngest daughter of Industrialist Ramesh Mathur. A 19 year old bubbly girl. Kaj... Mรฉs

Prologue
Casts๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
WISHING ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Celebration
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Happy...New...Year๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Last Chapter ๐Ÿ˜Œ
๐Ÿ™Epilogue ๐Ÿ™

Chapter - 40

6.9K 299 34
Per survi1990

Hello, Salam Namaskar my starry buddies from yours lovely Kajal🤩😍

I'm back with the next chapter, not only a chapter but a blasting 💥💣point....

But how ... Let's see

Happy Reading😃😃😃

******
In the previous chapter Raj proved himself to be a complete idiot , when he saw Karan and Kajal hugging and misunderstood the situation. He felt hurt, broken and what not, but again he decided something very hazardous for their marriage ....but what?? And when???

Read to know...

Now Present....

Kajal felt that her heartbeat stopped for that moment when Raj declared his foreign trip.

She took deep breath and said, "but Raj!!!.... Suddenly..

" It's quite important... I need to go"Raj said looking towards his plate with a cold expression.

Kajal felt really hurt facing his cold expression towards her  , but still she gulped and said looking down, "Apne Jane ka faisla to karlia... Yeh socha !!ki apke bina main kese rahungi!!!
(You've decided to leave, but you ever thought that how I'm gonna stay without you)

Her innocent but desirable words softened his expression. Raj looked towards his cute teen wife, who has stopped eating and looking down with glassy eyes.

He kept his spoon down and said softly, " It's really important Kajal.... Beside you're not alone here...... Mummy, papa, kavya, fiza and... Other people are also there for you "

Note the sarcasm buddies... Other people.... 😡😡

"So what... They were then also when I was at mummy's house. But still I was devastated, because what  I want is..........You!!! Not them" Kajal said looking at him with teary eyes thinking that he's calling her Kajal, not doll.

"You're making me weak doll... Don't make it harder for me!!! Raj thought and wipe her tears saying, " Don't worry Everything will be okay... I promise "

Kajal smiled cutely at him after he wiped her tears. She stood up from her chair and went near him. Raj was looking at her all the time thinking what she's doing.

Kajal came near him and sat on his lap like before, putting her legs on either side and hugged him tightly.

Raj started getting shivers whenever she did that.....

Kajal was nuzzling her nose in his neck mumbling, "main bhi chalu apke saath!!!
(I'll also go with you??)

Raj cleaned his throat to digest her words, because her warmth has literally paused his brain.

After composing himself, Raj said softly, " No!! You can't go because you've just finished a sem.... There's much more to learn now for next sem... So you should stay here only... Okay!!

He cooed her like a kid. When he shake her shoulder to broke the hug, she didn't.

"Kajal... Kajal!!! Raj said shaking her.

" Hmmmm.... Kajal hummed back nuzzling her nose more on his neck.

She kissed his earlobe and asked sadly, "Ae Saksena Sahab!!! Wahaan jakar apko meri thodi si yaad to ayegi na.....
(Mr.Saxena, you'll miss me a little bit there???)

Raj become stunned on her words.

" Her words are making me more and more confuse"Raj started thinking suspiciously.

"Don't mind her words... She knows nothing about her good or bad... Stick to your decision" Said his mind.

Raj nodded and said, "I'll leave tomorrow at 4am , so you need not to wake up that early... I'll go to the airport alone"

"Hmm okay!!! Kajal said pulling out from the hug.
She said so because she knows that she'll definitely become a crybaby on the airport. But Raj took it otherwise.

He looked shocked towards his wife, who's claiming to miss him a lot and now ,but not wanting to even escort him to the airport.

Kajal kissed his jaw and said, "I'll miss you a lot Saksena Sahab.... Love you lots!!! She left after pecking his lips.

Lost in his stupid misunderstanding, Raj didn't noticed that, his wife didn't took a single bite also.

He too left the table in frustation.

*****
Tonight, everything was different.

Like daily,they didn't have the cheerful dinner... And Raj didn't hugged her like always also.

"I think he's in some kind of a tension.... Only I can soothe my husband" Kajal thought grinning and sat straight on the bed.

She leaned on the headrest and turned Raj towards her.

He was looking at her with confusion when she pulled his head near her chest and put his hand on her waist.

She hugged him near her chest, just like a mother hug her child .

With right hand she's caressing his silky hairs and with left hand she's rubbing his back.

"Mummy used to hug me like this whenever I got tensed on something...and all my tension flews away and I sleep peacefully...
.I'm sure it'll help you too" Kajal said kissing his head.

Thinking something and smiling painfully, Raj too hugged her waist tightly , nuzzling his head in her chest like a kid.

As Kajal said, he had the best sleep that night.

****

At 4 a m

After taking his luggage, Raj went near his sleeping wife.

He caressed her hairs lovingly and kissed her forehead, he kissed her both cheeks taking his time as he's taking their essence with him. But he stopped near her lips, than pulled back.

He smiled sadly looking at his sleeping wife and whispered, "Good bye My doll!!!...... Stay happy and blessed always.

*****
.
.
.
.
.
.
7 days later.....

Kavya kept the thermometer down after checking the temperature at 99 F.

" Thank god the temperature is a bit low now.... Kajal now at least let me call Mr. Raj or at least Auntie!!! Kavya said pleading to Kajal who's laying on the bed in fever.

"No need to bother Raj... He has gone for a very important work... And I'm okay now" Kajal said sitting.

She has made herself weak by not eating properly and crying because Raj didn't bother to call or message her from 7 days.

"Yeah right!!! Important work...and he's too busy to call his wife also" Kavya said sarcastically as she's furious on Raj's behavior.

But Kajal was manipulating herself again and again by thinking that, he must be very busy.

But whats the truth????

Kavya left after sometime and Mariam Auntie came inside with a bowl of soup.

Kajal made a scowling face looking at the bowl and Mariam auntie said, "Don't make that face... You ve to finish this bowl that's it.... I'm not gonna listen to your single plead today!!!!
Look at your self.... Jesus Christ!!!!
You're looking like a Jogan, what Am I going to answer Baba, when he came back... That i can't be able to take care of his wife for a week!!!

" Your Baba didn't bother to call his wife till now... What he's gonna ask "Kajal thought having the soup.

After taking the medicine Kajal took a nap.

*****

She is feeling fresh after a shower, she was about to change when her phone rang. It was Jai's call.

" Namaste Jai bhaiya "Kajal said

" Hmm hmm Namaste... Wah bhabhi aap log to bade fast nikle... Scene hit hote hi honeymoon ko bhi nikal liye"Jai said teasingly.
(Hmm.Greetings wow SIL you both were too fast. You left for the honeymoon after your scene got hit)

"Scene!!! What scene Jai bhaiya.. And who's gone to honeymoon" Kajal asked with confusion.

Jai frowned and said, "it meant... Raj didn't come to your college a week ago...  yesterday only I came to know that he went on a personal trip to abroad so I thought!!!!

"Raj came to my college!!!! Jai bhaiya I'll talk to you in office... I'm coming there" Kajal said and hang up before even listening him.

"He came to college.... But didn't met me.... Then his cold shoulder and now this personal trip... But he told me it was a business trip" Kajal was thinking all this and changing her clothes.

She went to Raj's office.

******
"Good morning Mam" Aradhana the receptionist greeted her.

"Yeah... Good morning ...tell Jai bhaiya that I'm here" Kajal said impatiently.

"But mam Jai Sir is in bangalore from yesterday" Aradhana said

Before Kajal could utter a word, Aradhana's tabloid made a sound of incoming video call.

Aradhana received it and wished Jai.

"Bhabhi is there na... Give her the tab" Jai said and Aradhana followed his orders.

Kajal took the tab from her and Jai said, "bhabhi.... Calm down take the tab and go and sit in Raj's cabin.

*****
Kajal did as he said.

After that Jai started, "bhabhi listen.... Raj went to your college on your results day to congratulate you and!!!!... Umm to congratulate you only hmm.... And yesterday when I asked Aradhana about Raj's absence then she told me that he went on a personal trip, which I assumed to be your honeymoon.... But now I think... I was wrong because you're there and Raj has gone alone "

Kajal was totally confused, she's not getting that what the hell is happening.

She sat putting her head in her hands when Jai said, "bhabhi relax... I'll check about him and let you know.. But till then keep calm okay... Bye"

When Jai hanged up, Kajal was trying to join the dots when her eyes fall on the most unexpected person in that office.

She ran towards the beside cabin and opened it.

"Karan!!!!! Kajal said being totally shock.

Karan stand with his dazzling smile and said, " Surprise!!!!...

"What are you doing here?? Kajal asked Skeptically.

Karan made her sit and said, " I was planning for a combined treat for you, fiza and kavya...

. Actually last week only , after meeting you people I've got an interview call in the noon. And after that , Raj Sir has selected me from last five years toppers of our college.... As the project head ...here"

After that karan was blabbering what not but Kajal was in her thoughts only because unlike last time, she guessed Raj's plan very correctly this time.

Kajal was thinking, "Raj came to my college to wish me... But he didn't meet me and on the same day he appointed Karan as the project head , but on the same evening he was giving me cold shoulder and announced his foreign trip... It meant...it meant that!!!!!

He saw us hugging and assumed me and Karan as a couple, that's why he appointed Karan here to make him a deserving match for me and he... he.. ran away!!!!

She guessed all the idiotic assumptions of her husband... Point by point.

Karan disturbed her thoughts saying, "Oye!!! Where are you... Again lost in your husband's thought"

Kajal ,who was grinding her teeth in anger by now said that, "Yeah... Absolutely !!!and you know what now I can guess his thoughts too!!!
You do your work... I'm going"

She said and went out in the speed of cyclone.

"Don't know why, but I'm having a gut feeling that someone is gonna die of her anger today... Hmmm, " Karan thought and shrugged.

****

"This time you've pushed the really very wrong buttons Saksena Sahab" Kajal was murmuring herself on her way .

Sagar was humming a song and typing something when he noticed his boss's very angry wife.

"G.. Good morning Mam" Sagar stand and wished her stuttering.

Kajal looked at him fuming in extreme anger and said grinding her teeth, "Sagar.... Ab Koi bakwaas nahin.. Mujhe batao... Raj kaha hai!!
(Sagar, no nonsense now... Tell me where is Raj)

Sagar gulped with wide eyes looking at the 19 year old girl in front of him, who's actually his boss's wife.

He gulped again and said, " Mam... Actually!!!!

To be continued.......

                  **************

Raj to gaya kaam se🤭🤭🤭

😛😛😛😄😄😄Raj is gone now🤣🤣🤣🤣

He has proved that his brain is still in the knees 🤭🤭🤭

So what do you think,

How Kajal gonna handle this bundle of misunderstandings???.

What is she going to do now???

What do you think... Where is Raj??

What was he actually thinking , when he hugged Kajal tightly in the night??

What he was planning now??

What do you think, that Kajal's assumptions were right??

How she's gonna knock sense in her husband's dull mind??

To know that.... Stay tuned😉

Do share your opinions about this chapter ☺

Don't forget to push Mr. ⭐.

Lots of luv and hugs from yours loving Kajal🤗

Till then PRANAAM 🙏🙏

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

259K 15.8K 50
A cycle of falling in love, marrying, and falling out again leads to love. Because love is the endgame. __________ The Chauhan's are one of the most...
56.5K 2.5K 28
ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE which holds power in his name. CEO of NO.1 company Rathore corporation. cold and ruthless this is what he known in the world of...
52.5K 3.1K 36
๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐ƒ๐‡๐ˆ ๐€๐†๐€๐‘๐–๐€๐‹โ™ก Bow to the Queen Before Speaking ~ A Beauty with Brain, Sassy Attitude with a Kind & Unique Personality. At just the age...
775K 34.2K 66
Book 1 of #ARRANGED HEARTS series.... (This series will contain only arranged marriage stories...so read only if you want to read arranged marriage t...