Sly Camilo (Camilo Madrigal x...

By Cocopotatox

Y/n came from Canada to Encanto because of her father who was good friends with the head of the village, he w... More

Needed info please read
New Home
Living with the family Madrigal
Sleeping with Camilo
Can you feel the love~
Antonio's Gifting
Antonio's gifting part 2
A Night with Camilo
Growing love
We don't talk about Bruno!
Disaster
๐Ÿ‹A Neko!?๐Ÿ‹
Drama
On the Other Side
dinner
We're Getting Married!?
Rasputin
The Date
Too much Coffee
๐Ÿ‹Punishment๐Ÿ‹
Prince Golubev
A Fight
The Beginning of the end
...
Book 2 is out now!

Birthday

1.1K 22 43
By Cocopotatox

Camilo: Ok I will figure this out in the morning for now let's go to sleep.

Camilo didn't get very much sleep since you kept trying to unzip his pants in the middle of the night and you had never seen what Camilo was like when he didn't get enough sleep.

In the Morning

Your instincts kicked in once again and your tail was waging, you were about to unzip Camilo's pants when he pinned you two the wall.

Camilo: "The next time you touch my pants zipper I'm going to rip your tail off"

that threat was enough to make you snap out of it.

Y/n: "Sorry Milo you want c-coffee"

Camilo drank the whole cup and in an instant, he was back to normal.

Camilo: ok we need to cover up your ears and tail.

Camilo gave you his ruana to cover up your tail and you got a hat from your little brother who swore to secrecy.

The two of you went back to the pile of debris you used to call the casita and you saw Mirabel.

Agustin: "They were bees everywhere, I'll be ok"

Camilo: "Uh, not if we don't have a house"

Felix elbowed Camilo.

Camilo: "What? We don't have a house? I can't say we don't have a house, what is that not a house"

You could tell that the coffee didn't fully kick in yet by his attitude.

Mirabel: "Look at this home, We need a new foundation, it might seem hopeless but we'll get by just fine. Look at this family a glowing constellation, so many stars, everybody wants to shine..."

Maribel & Y/n: "But the stars don't shine they burn~. And the constellations shift, I think it's time you learned~ you more than just your gift."

Abuela: "And I'm sorry I held on too tight, just so afraid I'd lose you too. The miracle is not some magic that's you've got the miracle is not some gift just you the miracle is you (all of you all of you)."

 Camilo: "ok so we gonna talk about Bruno"

Y/n & Antonio: "That's Bruno~"

Bruno: "Yeah, there's a lot to say about Bruno. I'll start ok! Pepa I'm sorry bout your wedding didn't mean to be upsetting that wasn't a prophecy I could just see that you were sweating, and I wanted you to know that your bro loves you so, let it in let it out let it rain let it snow let it goooooo!"

Felix: "That's what I'm always saying, bro"

Bruno: "gotta lotta apologies I got to say"

Julieta: "We're just happy that your here ok"

(I honestly forgot what Pepa and Agustin says right here sorry)

Y/n: "Yo I knew he never left I saw him every day"

Delores: "Yo I knew he never left I heard him every day"

Camilo: "Ow"

Camilo looked at Delores then at you and saw how much you were sweating, He gave you a worried look but you gave him reassuring smile.

You couldn't enjoy rebuilding the house like the others cause you were fighting the urge to pounce on Camilo right there and then.

Everybody was getting emotional watching Maribel put on the door nob while you were griping onto Camilo's shirt trying to sustain yourself.

The family took pictures and you had to be next to Camilo.

After what felt like an eternity of taking pictures you ran up to Camilo's new room pulled off your hat and looked in one of the many mirrors, your ears were twitching like crazy and your tail was wagging left to right. "Hermosa you ok?" You heard Camilo coming up to the door so you ran into his bathroom and locked the door.

Camilo: "Are you in the bathroom"

Y/n: "Yes b-but don't come in"

Camilo swung the bathroom door open.

Y/n: "M-milo"

Camilo looked down at your red face a twitching body.

Camilo: "Delores I think you might want to cover your ears"

Delores was downstairs she grabbed some earplugs and made a tiny high-pitched sound.

Camilo smashed his lips into yours you two had a very long kiss but you tapped Camilo's shoulder indicating you needed to breathe Camilo pulled away from the kiss and without a second to lose he lift you up from the bathroom to his bed.

Camilo: "Stay here I'll be right back."

A few minutes had passed and Camilo came back with one of Julieta's pastries, a glass of water, and some pills.

Camilo: "Eat, then take these pills see if that helps"

Y/n: "Thanks Milo also my ankle feels much better"

Camilo: "No hay problems (No problem)"  

Y/n: "Also what happen today means nothing"

Camilo: "Right yeah"

Camilo: "But that doesn't mean I'm going to stop teasing you."

Y/n: "And the same goes for you"

Camilo: "should we tell the others"

Y/n: "no no let's keep it a secret for now"

Casita: "Ok imma keep my mouth shut"

 Y/n: "Woah! you can talk!?"

Casita: "Now I can yeah and I am loving it"

Y/n: "Well, I'll go back to the spirit world and apologize"

Camilo: "Wait not yet"

Camilo brought you closer to him and started to pet your ears.

Y/n: "mmm that feels nice"

Camilo sat on the edge of the bed and you sat on his lap resting your arms on his shoulders.

Y/n: "ah yeah right there"

Camilo sneaked his hand to your back and grabbed your tail.

Y/n: "N-not the tail"

Camilo: "Why not?"

Camilo started to rub the tip of your tail gradually going lower and lower.

Y/n: "mmm~ Milo, not the tail"

Skyler: "Hey Y/n are you in there"

Y/n: "Sk-Sky u-um do you need something- AH~"

Camilo pulled your tail making you cover your mouth.

Skyler: "Is everything ok in there"

Y/n: "Yeah I'm fine"

Skyler: "Oh well um I brought Camilo a birthday present."

Camilo: "shit"

Y/n: "Camilo's birthday?"

Skyler: "Yeah it's next week"

You shot a glare at Camilo.

Y/n: "Leave it at the door"

Skyler left the present at the door and walked off.

You push Camilo making him lie on his back.

Y/n: "You never told me your birthday was coming up"

Camilo: "Because I thought you would want to do some big shebang"

Y/n: "And you are totally right I'm gonna go ask the Cat spirit to take these of me and then we're planning your birthday party."

Skyler's plotting something I just know it. Also Since the magic is stronger everyone's gift has been altered somehow and the Casita can talk she knows everything that goes on inside her but she's not a snitch like Delores also she's a spirit that possessed the house so she can stop all connection to let's use Camilo's bathroom for example if she wants she can stop all connections to that bathroom and she wouldn't know anything that goes on in that bathroom also The water would go off in that bathroom since she isn't connected to it.

Word Count: 1146

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 224 34
y/n is new to town and just recently moved with her mom and her mom is close with the madrigals mainly because mrs.Sanchez (your mom) was friends wit...
47.9K 1K 43
When a girl nobody recognized goes sightseeing at night a certain Madrigal boy was intrigued by who she was and where did she come from. Will they be...
33.5K 976 25
You are an introverted photographer that barely speaks and interacts with other people. You have been living in the small village within the Encanto...
53.1K 1.4K 26
Camilo ร— male reader Y/N just moved to the village and immediately befriends the madrigals, but little does he know hes in love with one too